Best PKer classwise

Options

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jut a note, its totaly doable to pvp with mostly +5 gear even vs +10 opponents.

its not till you start going into +11-12 that gear becomes a crippling disadvantage and rank 9...shudder dotn even get me started on that

still me and 2 friends made a choice last week to go PK mode for the rest of our time in game. No we dont gank and more often than not we kill each other as a hello. Still its the most fun any of us have had in game since starting 1-2.5 years ago (staggered join dates ftw)

in short if you love to murder just go red/white named and have fun, dont just afk at west blue named afraid that you might lose thus denying yourself the joy of trying. KILL EACH OTHER FFS.

(on a side note riosl for best bm for shure)
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jut a note, its totaly doable to pvp with mostly +5 gear even vs +10 opponents.

its not till you start going into +11-12 that gear becomes a crippling disadvantage and rank 9...shudder dotn even get me started on that

still me and 2 friends made a choice last week to go PK mode for the rest of our time in game. No we dont gank and more often than not we kill each other as a hello. Still its the most fun any of us have had in game since starting 1-2.5 years ago (staggered join dates ftw)

in short if you love to murder just go red/white named and have fun, dont just afk at west blue named afraid that you might lose thus denying yourself the joy of trying. KILL EACH OTHER FFS.

(on a side note riosl for best bm for shure)

lol I decided this when I came back. Only going blue when I really need to save money but I can hardly manage to stay blue for more then a day lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Blademaster: kyantezzzzzzz and ashworth original bms who know how to lock and kite
    Wizard: Ayano_chan everyone's favorite chick
    Barbarian: BigPunisher... noone's close to his kill count.. A force in tw and pk
    Venomancer: yachiryu / necy both hit hard and are tough to kill
    Archer: kingpinky most annoying archer in pk mode during his time
    Cleric: nathamod one of the few clerics that can take on any of the best pk-ers in this server
    Assassin: PhyuckMei he got his skills from cashopping
    Psychic: lead
    Seeker: ...
    Mystic: ...
  • Yulk - Raging Tide
    Yulk - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    whoever charges the most wins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The Terror squad for Regicide back in the day xD

*Gasp*

One of the archers was swapped in and out many times which was kissMEwhy with iClaudixD generally depending if they were available.

We never knew what happened to yachi x.x
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BM: Ashworth - (i remember when i was a lowbie, i use to watch Ashworth pking vs regi alone sometimes and taking wizzeled 1on1, great pole user ever in Sanctuary's history.

Wiz: Red_Robin - (Some people that think im a decent wiz is all thanks to this guy. Some people might not give him equal respect and regards as some other wiz in Sanctuary's history, like ayano-chan etc. But he has something which many don't, it's never quiting or giving up. I learned that from him, no matter how much you're pwnded into the ground, get back up and fight back twice as hard u had before. Gears/Skills are essential for pking, but most of all it's about practicing and never giving up even if odds are against you xD. I'll always miss ya bro).
    Darcabyssl - blah same as me and Red_Robin (hands down!).

Barb: RoidAbuse - (Fighting this guys 1on1 in pk is the best thing and most fun thing ever. It's always something new and special when i fight this guy, unlike some Barbs that bore me by doing same obvious things all the time =(. On top of all that, he's so damn hard to take down in 1on1 fights.

Veno: N/A

Archer: N/A

Cleric: Nuke_Cleric - (improved a lot and still changing dramatically pvp skill wise. Only cleric i have to adjust and re-think my strategy vs when fighting.)

Assassin: If you have 3 sparks + occult ice on genie, you're proest.

Psychic: N/A

Seeker: I dueled some mystery-seeker last night, and she used her skills wisely and they were balanced. Not gonna say her name for now =P especially since we still got a lot to learn about this class. But most impressive by far i've tested out in pvp.

Mystic: N/A
  • GdByeElsA - Sanctuary
    GdByeElsA - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Blademaster: zzzKyantezzz, theDan (minus his dorkiness), AshWorth (back in nef tws, I'd start running when i see him coming 20 miles away)

Wizard: i can't tell who's really skilled with those op gear (idk if 1 shotting people can be considered as skills)

Barbarian: Herojet, Lycanthar, RoidAbuse (maybee? i never survive long enough against roid =\)

Venomancer: cassie

Archer: Linnkotsu, Ruvil (i never see archers kite like that)

Cleric: stillaplaya, nathamod, nuke_cleric (one day i need to get myself some 100 skills...)

Assassin: 3 sparks atk + IG is not really considered as being skilled

Psychic: idk, their self buffs are annoying tho

Seeker: idk

Mystic: idk
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wiz: Red_Robin - (Some people that think im a decent wiz is all thanks to this guy. Some people might not give him equal respect and regards as some other wiz in Sanctuary's history, like ayano-chan etc. But he has something which many don't, it's never quiting or giving up. I learned that from him, no matter how much you're pwnded into the ground, get back up and fight back twice as hard u had before. Gears/Skills are essential for pking, but most of all it's about practicing and never giving up even if odds are against you xD. I'll always miss ya bro).

Sorry but best is not the same as most hard-headed. RR was NOT good at PK no matter how you look at it. (He was still a cool guy but PK wise... no.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Looka **** standing in the back ground so lonely b:sad
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sorry but best is not the same as most hard-headed. RR was NOT good at PK no matter how you look at it. (He was still a cool guy but PK wise... no.)

I remember him always charging out just to get completely ***** xD Gotta admire a guy who fights when all odds are against him XD Don't think I ever saw RR kill someone outside of tw x3
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options

then we both have different opinion on what the term 'best' means. You: "Gears, fan-club w/e". Me: "Person whose always willing to work hard to improve and not give up vs bad odds".
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I remember him always charging out just to get completely ***** xD Gotta admire a guy who fights when all odds are against him XD Don't think I ever saw RR kill someone outside of tw x3

oh maybe you would like to show us how its done by steping out in PK mode sometimes other than TW.
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    then we both have different opinion on what the term 'best' means. You: "Gears, fan-club w/e". Me: "Person whose always willing to work hard to improve and not give up vs bad odds".

i wouldnt worry too much about it... people will always see other's differently, the guy you see walkin down the street could be someone's hero-- that's all that matters
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh maybe you would like to show us how its done by steping out in PK mode sometimes other than TW.

Whoa, no need to get feisty. All I was doing was recalling good memories in pk. I was friends with RR. Got no reason to be snippy. I've no interest in e-peen contests :O
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Best PKer
    Always Dark Freya!!! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options

Actually...

Me: Someone who actually knows how to handle their character in a PK fight.

I'm sorry if you disagree but RR was just bad at PK. Like I said, I don't hate the guy. I just don't think he's good at that aspect of the game. Why do people here always assume the worst?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Actually...

Me: Someone who actually knows how to handle their character in a PK fight.

should be interesting then, lets 1on1 best 3/5. feel free to pm me anytime in-game.
    ciao~
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    should be interesting then, lets 1on1 best 3/5. feel free to pm me anytime in-game.
    ciao~

Shand doesn't play this game anymore. He randomly pops up on forums from time to time to talk about his own opinion of things. Didn't you already mention earlier that it's possible for two people to have differing opinions? Why not leave it at that?
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll just put on my list..:

Blademaster: zzzKyantezzz and Riosl (you can say what you want, but for a sword bm with his gear. He hold out quite well against super geared)

Wizard: Jiblet (I always found out he was outside sz when i got the system message saying: You have been killed by Jiblet >.>)

Barbarian: Lycanther Give him the credits. He takes out barbs with twice his gear.

Venomancer: Dark_Freya Same as with Jiblet, when i was lvl 80-95 and pkin. She was my biggest nightmare.

Archer: linnkotsu Same as with Jiblet..

Cleric: stillaplaya One hell of a player

Assassin: JediPbear : Bad thing he quit. When i was lower levels, he always took me out. Later i became more friend with him. But also as with Lycanther. For Jedis gear, he did one hell of a job

Psychic: lead - Try to make lead stand still..

Seeker: Well as i dont really know any seekers.. i'll just name my alt: TheMasamuneSeek - This is mostly cause im also pkin on him, and you dont see many seekers pkin yet.

Mystic: Chizburger : Unknown to many, pretty new. I tried him out, and hes the only Mystic i tried out yet.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ciao~

From what I remember, you weren't a very good pker. Just very active , just my opinion
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll just put on my list..:

Blademaster: zzzKyantezzz and Riosl (you can say what you want, but for a sword bm with his gear. He hold out quite well against super geared)
    Wizard: Jiblet (I always found out he was outside sz when i got the system message saying: You have been killed by Jiblet >.>)

Barbarian: Lycanther Give him the credits. He takes out barbs with twice his gear.

Venomancer: Dark_Freya Same as with Jiblet, when i was lvl 80-95 and pkin. She was my biggest nightmare.

Archer: linnkotsu Same as with Jiblet..

Cleric: stillaplaya One hell of a player

Assassin: JediPbear : Bad thing he quit. When i was lower levels, he always took me out. Later i became more friend with him. But also as with Lycanther. For Jedis gear, he did one hell of a job

Psychic: lead - Try to make lead stand still..

Seeker: Well as i dont really know any seekers.. i'll just name my alt: TheMasamuneSeek - This is mostly cause im also pkin on him, and you dont see many seekers pkin yet.

Mystic: Chizburger : Unknown to many, pretty new. I tried him out, and hes the only Mystic i tried out yet.

i've droped risol through cleric heals and a charm unsparked with +10 CV claws, have never seen him kill anyone with armor above +3, ever. He sucks
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ciao~

Uhh sure. Give me a year and a half to catch up?

What are you, RR's butt-buddy? b:laugh Does RR even play anymore?
    Shand doesn't play this game anymore.

And I can't believe YOU still play lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BM - AshWorth
    Archer - SuiRyuJin
    Cleric - Vincent_Son
    Barb - DarkRings
    Wiz - Ayaho
    Veno - Heleina/BlackBetty

Wow old school I like

Piff I R Best PK Cleric arrrg
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wow old school I like

Piff I R Best PK Cleric arrrg

i vote Chrisssss as the best PK cleric!
    If he mean Player Kidnapp b:shocked
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options

Sasuke had access to RR for a while iirc. It was a better geared alternative for him at the time. He only gained access long after you quit though.

I've my reasons for still playing these days :P
    Spend most of my time afk when logged in though. FF duodecim has all my attention lately x3
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I believe Andro briefly revived Shand and went around trying to kill people using npc gears XD. or so he told me.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    From what I remember, you weren't a very good pker. Just very active , just my opinion
    lol cool, not even gonna say anything to that cuz i thought this thread is to state opinion on whose the best pker, not who is not a good pker. And secondly, another bandwagon troller who doesn't know anything about pk stating opinion just to gain attention

Sure take your time, maybe you shouldn't have rage-quit in the first place you know?
    maybe you should come back and join your old butt-buddy strife? And troll every thread on forums actively stating opinions for always being right?
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Always so excessively mouthy. A more fitting name for you would be U_Naruto. Getting so rude when people state their opinion of you. Like you said, this thread is about opinions.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options

i agree it indeed is about one's own opinion. I never started anything, if you read the quote above. There are tons of name people listed that are nothing more than all gears with cashshop pker, but you don't see me quoting each person saying this and that about them. Think before you type and start **** with people and don't expect others to just sit around after you trash their opinion and then act 'idk-anything-innocent'.
    oh and have a good day
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Go settle it here ladies.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1054901

Taking bets, and I'll fraps and upload the fight.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI