Best PKer classwise

Options
Third__Eye - Sanctuary
Third__Eye - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
I saw this thread on RT server, was intressting. Ima see what peoples think about the PKers of Sanctuaryb:laugh

THIS IS NOT BASED ON GEARS. IT'S HOW YOU'RE PLAYING YOUR CLASS.

Blademaster: zzzKyantezzz / kirby as BM
Wizard: Jiblet
Barbarian: LilBarbBoy (hate to admit this)
Venomancer: xocassieox (she quitted though... long time ago)
Archer: Ruvil
Cleric: stillaplaya
Assassin: PhyuckMei
Psychic: D_Fish
Seeker: NIIIXx (PHOENIIIXx Seeker)
Mystic: GoddesNoa(wrong spelling for sure)

That's my thoughs :D
Post edited by Third__Eye - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my mom PKs me irl ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wont count myself in cuz that would be lame :O

BM - TheDan (locks really well and cancel casts like what a bm should do)
    Wizard - Ghostring (he really knew how to distance shrink back and kite)
    Barbarian - Lycanthar (hands down best pk barb for what gear he has)
    Veno - no idea, havent seen a decent veno in pk
    Cleric - nathamod (really skilled and one of the few people that can take down top players as a cleric)
    Archer - Ruvil (knows how to count and understand the concept of pk unlike most people)
    Assassin - n/a I dont consider Triple spark occult ice to be skilled, havent seen any creative assassins with nice combos yet
    Psychic - lead (you try to kill him/her/it)
    Seeker - EpikHai hes lvl 100 with r8!
    Mystic - ----
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Won't use myself either

Blademaster: zzzKyantezzz/AshWorth/AirSonic (Knew how to lock well and uses leaps effectively)
    Wizard: blacknismoz/nonameWiz (They rolled people with those instant cast pots)
    Barbarian: Herojet (Hax genie and extremely hard to take down)
    Venomancer: necy (Knows how to cancel purge when I was AD/IGed <.<)
    Archer: Linnkotsu (Very reliable in mass pvp, always epic support) / Kirby (Good at kiting and keeping my immune stuns in CD) / KengKong (Annoying kiter and good reflexes)
    Cleric: nathamod (and whoever else always spams 100 skill paralyze on me..)
    Assassin: PhyuckMei/Itachai (They take down squads of people at a time)
    Psychic: Kanjou (Idk, only psychic that's ever killed me before)
    Seeker: ? no PvP yet
    Mystic: ? no PvP yet
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BladeMaster - risingdragon
    Wizard - blacknismoz
    Archer - rfskkirby
    Cleric - nathamod
    Assassin - PhyuckMei
    Psychic - Kanjou/NastyMuffinz
    Venomancer - xocassieox
    Barbarian - Lycanthar
    Seeker - EpikHai
    Mystic - dunno o.o
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BladeMaster - TheDan
    Wizard - blacknismoz/NNW
    Archer -linnkotsu
    Cleric -StillaPlaya/S2N hands down
    Assassin - SinsPain/Phyu
    Psychic -Dfish(beastfish)
    Venomancer -
    Barbarian - Herojet
    Seeker -n/a
    Mystic -n/a
  • arwhen93
    arwhen93 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BladeMaster - TheDan
    Wizard - blacknismoz
    Archer - kirby
    Cleric - StillaPlaya
    Assassin - kirby
    Psychic -Dfish regarding skills in PvP
    Venomancer - xocassieox
    Barbarian - Herojet
    Seeker - Eyeoftiger and Hero's alt seekers are best so far i've seen. both skillwise and gear wise. Level 95 both but very good players and pkers, well experienced.
    Mystic -n/a

Sources: Been observing pvp/tw and duels for a loooong time b:chuckle

Just because a char is 100 doesnt mean they are best ;) the person i'm referring this to knows what im talking about.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wizard - Sarendina
    Archer - Wizzled
    BladeMaster - __JAKE__
    Cleric - GodHatesYou
    Assassin - Lite_Green
    Psychic -
    Venomancer - LuZa
    Barbarian - Verticoli
    Seeker -n/a
    Mystic -n/a
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i wonder if chu would be as good if he had R9 gear to fill in the gaps.. :o his kinda poops atm

so the OP said its not based on gears. I see alot of names that need to be weeded out b:chuckle
    gonna add:

Blademaster: daitcho - cause alot of pple copied his build later on
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wizard - Sarendina
    Archer - Wizzled
    BladeMaster - __JAKE__
    Cleric - GodHatesYou
    Assassin - Lite_Green
    Psychic -
    Venomancer - LuZa
    Barbarian - Verticoli
    Seeker -n/a
    Mystic -n/a

troller!
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wizard - Sarendina
    Archer - Wizzled
    BladeMaster - __JAKE__
    Cleric - GodHatesYou
    Assassin - Lite_Green
    Psychic -
    Venomancer - LuZa
    Barbarian - Verticoli
    Seeker -n/a
    Mystic -n/a

I lol'd. You forgot to mention BrianDawkins.

• Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wizard - Ayaho/nnW plus i always liked weedjedi but meh xD and honorable mention for sasuke... if he would just keep his mouth shut... he is a very skilled wizard

Cleric - stillaplaya/STN/teeni

Archer - Linnkotsu hands down... and... StormDragoon xDDD rofl top of the rankings and never turned pk til 102

Blademaster - TheDan/Ashworth

Veno - xocassieox

Barb - Lycanthar

Assasin - +1 to what kirby said... -_-

Psychic - D_Fish/ Kanjou

Seeker - n/a

Mystic - n/a
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wizard - Ayaho/nnW plus i always liked weedjedi but meh xD and honorable mention for sasuke... if he would just keep his mouth shut... he is a very skilled wizard
    lmao
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao

need me to fix it for you?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    need me to fix it for you?
    i laughed cause it was funny and assumed it was a joke, that is of course unless u meant it seriously yeah maybe u should hurry and fix it. b:pleased
  • Feyoin - Sanctuary
    Feyoin - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Blademaster: TheDan stunlock w/o following a set combo/zzzKyantezzz effective usage of leap and d.bell/Ashworth for leap + having a big stick and knowing how to use it skillfully b:dirty

Wizard: Darcabyssl since despite the often large gaps in gear and lack of charm he goes sparkle sparkle pow pow in real wizzy style. Just have to guess what it would look like w/ better gears.

Barbarian: Lycanthar baiting armas. Roidabuse being hilarious and still winning even in legendary +2 armors.

Venomancer: xocassieox, voted for her last time we had one of these threads too.

Archer: Kirby for winning 50%+ (just SLIGHTLY!) when we 1v1 <_<. I'd like to see Sui in pk o.o

Cleric: nathamod.. he heals me nuff said b:victory

Assassin: PhyuckMei no contest

Psychic: Kanjou for knowing that a skill called "disturb soul" exists, even though he probably doesnt even need to use it.

Seeker: EpikHai for making seekers look non fail

Mystic: Fat for best name and consuming 9000+ jelly donuts/day.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    then i grow up i wanna be just like them b:cute

if only my main wasnt a catshop >,.,<
    idk about other classes but from my 1 attempt to pk half a year ago Lust seemed almost as good as me and Saye as wizzie and Groowers as cleric killed me in duels with their stupid seals, but thats ofc cos of range theirs reach me faster ;/ pk = longer range but = safety lock so hell no..

need advice: how to protect self during duels against seals, if genie AD and apothecary is considered ' cheating' ? >,.,< seal = casted faster then wings of grace, faster then any archer skill.. so seal + kill all the time or O,.,o
  • Linnkotsu - Sanctuary
    Linnkotsu - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Psychic - ??? Never fought any that gave me trouble in a 1v1 scenario

Blademaster - Ashworth (I was always a little nervous to fight Ash in DT every week back when I was in LG, no other BM's ever inspired that nervousness)

Wizard - Pre Packs - Ayano-chan, Post Packs - Jiblet; I still wish I had more chances to fight ayano on his wiz

Archer - From when I played the most (IE 2009- mid 2010), and not voting for myself, this would be a tie between KengKong, Hispazn and Wizzeled, Kirby and Ruvil didnt appear on the pk scene till later on. Killing Wizzeled 1v1 back when I had +6 gears vs his +10 is still one of the heights of my time on this game.

Cleric - Nathamod / StillaPlaya / SecondToNone, I have much more experiece fighting natha than the other two but I could always count on Stilla and S2N being there for serious PK back in the day...

Assassin - Phyukmei *eye twitch*

Barbarian - Skill and Gear - Herojet, Pure Skill - Lycanthar

Venomancer - xocassieox, I dont remember the name, but there was another veno in nef for a short while that was an alt of the cleric KittyKat or something... that veno was a beast in nef TWs .

Seeker - ???
    Mystic - ???
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Psychic - ??? Never fought any that gave me trouble in a 1v1 scenario

Blademaster - Ashworth (I was always a little nervous to fight Ash in DT every week back when I was in LG, no other BM's ever inspired that nervousness)

Wizard - Pre Packs - Ayano-chan, Post Packs - Jiblet; I still wish I had more chances to fight ayano on his wiz

Archer - From when I played the most (IE 2009- mid 2010), and not voting for myself, this would be a tie between KengKong, Hispazn and Wizzeled, Kirby and Ruvil didnt appear on the pk scene till later on. Killing Wizzeled 1v1 back when I had +6 gears vs his +10 is still one of the heights of my time on this game.

Cleric - Nathamod / StillaPlaya / SecondToNone, I have much more experiece fighting natha than the other two but I could always count on Stilla and S2N being there for serious PK back in the day...

Assassin - Phyukmei *eye twitch*

Barbarian - Skill and Gear - Herojet, Pure Skill - Lycanthar

Venomancer - xocassieox, I dont remember the name, but there was another veno in nef for a short while that was an alt of the cleric KittyKat or something... that veno was a beast in nef TWs .

Seeker - ???
    Mystic - ???

Lol wow, now that you bring it up, I remember that veno was one shotting EVERYBODY. I still remember hearing Hispazn on vent yelling about them having more defense than HAs. I don't remember the name either. The thought of the Nef 3 hour TWs brings up the old days where teeni and Ryamika were one shotting us too.

I also have a hard time voting for people in faction since I've never really pvped much against people in faction lol. But so nostalgic, good PK memories of when Wizzeled was the "god" of Sanc when he had like 20K HP as an archer or something? Lol. I was pretty surprised you were able to kill him with like +5 gear and he had like +10s. Didn't you kill him with like a TT99 +7 bow or something? I remember it was right after you just got back from being inactive or something. I looked up to you (and still do) from that point forward rofl, you were pretty good in PvE too.. think you were the first to finish Jungle Ruins as well.

Which brings me back to your guild title in faction - HAX

I don't think I actually started getting good until much later, like post 5aps and learning how to double/triple cancel cast. Stun-locking was always easy since I was an axe BM lmao. Axe BMs just failed so hard pre anni packs, so low of accuracy and meh. BMs in general just seemed underpowered. GX's being the best zerk weapon and relying purely on DPH.

P.S. Come back and PKKKKK with us. I found a nifty counter against sins - which I got to test out a dozen times in DT this week. b:sinb:dirty

• J_Malev - Sanctuary
    J_Malev - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Blademaster: JusticeBolt
    Wizard: blacknismoz
    Archer: Linnkotsu
    Cleric : SecondToNone
    Barbarian: Lycanthar
    Venomancer: xocassieox
    Psychic: D_Fish
    Assassin: No such thing as a best sin since anyone can just stealth and kill
    Seeker: N/A
    Mystic: N/A
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol wow, now that you bring it up, I remember that veno was one shotting EVERYBODY. I still remember hearing Hispazn on vent yelling about them having more defense than HAs. I don't remember the name either. The thought of the Nef 3 hour TWs brings up the old days where teeni and Ryamika were one shotting us too.

Yachiryu
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yachiryu

Yeah, that's right. I always thought they were a hacker or botter or something cause their name would show up on rankings without a class. In fact, they were the only person on the rankings without a class.

• Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, that's right. I always thought they were a hacker or botter or something cause their name would show up on rankings without a class. In fact, they were the only person on the rankings without a class.

nah... yachi was too sweet for any of that... and is greatly missed <3 i think yachi was also the first +12 wep on our server xD (long before dorb oceans)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nah... yachi was too sweet for any of that... and is greatly missed <3 i think yachi was also the first +12 wep on our server xD (long before dorb oceans)

I wouldn't know for sure who +12ed what first, I always thought it was Celestelia actually.

But anywho, we should host 1v1 pvp bets like they did on Lost City.

Except make it like 1-5M bets lol. Best 3/5 wins.

• Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Based solely on their skill as I perceived it:

Blademaster - zzzKyantezzz
    Wizard - nonameWiz
    Venomancer - xocassieox
    Archer - rfskkirby (sorry Linnkotsu)
    Cleric - teeni (sorry nathamod)
    Barbarian - Lycanthar (sorry BigP pfft LOL)

Some people might have been tougher or hit harder, but everyone I listed above I think represented the most skill with their class, most consistency and best mixed threat.

Anyway, back to retirement. Be well kids. <3
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wizard - Sarendina
    Archer - Wizzled
    BladeMaster - __JAKE__
    Cleric - GodHatesYou
    Assassin - Lite_Green
    Psychic -
    Venomancer - LuZa
    Barbarian - Verticoli
    Seeker -n/a
    Mystic -n/a

These guys should form a faction and set off to take over the map.Oh the horror!

Let's see,can't make a post one of each class like on the RT version of this thread but I can name a few :3

BM - TheDan
    Archer - Linnkotsu/Kirby
    Venomancer - Heleina ( old name I know but I don't really know any1 other good pking veno so deal with it :P )
    Sin - prolly Kirby's sin
    Wiz - won't name myself so I'll go with Mistaisa(the 2nd one a.k.a. the one known as Bryan or XCLUSIIVEMEI),no experience or info about nnwiz or jiblet,sry b:surrender
    Barb - Herojet/Lycanthar
    Cleric - Vincent_son/nathamod
    Psy - ....
    Seeker - ....
    Mystik - ....
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nathamod - Sanctuary
    Nathamod - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wizard - Ayano-chan... took many months even after he quit for ppl to catch up with his pvp kills.. and consider he was LA and not to mention was a slow lvler.. no offence to ppl who are like this. but ayano was really impressive. but post packs and such. gotta hate seeing ppl like ghostring and blacknizmos

Archer - rfskkirby/linkkotsu. i dont dare 1v1 these ppl anymore coz i know i'd just get ***** or purged within a few seconds. o wait.. they dont even need to purge they just ****

BladeMaster - i would say AirSonic coz he's my stun/hf slave. but ppl like thedan kyante have been really impressive. i barely see any bms that leapforward and leap back as much as these guys and also the cancel casts or w/e those are.

Cleric - nuke_cleric or stillaplaya... or any1 that annoys me with the lvl100 seal of god.

Assassin - PhyuckMei... yea phyuckhim all i gotta say

Psychic - lead... he's a beast.. try him xD

Venomancer - i dunno if many ppl know him/her but Yachiryu... really beast in tw. kills my target b4 i even get a target.

Barbarian - BigPunisher.. hate him all u want. but he can kill any1 anytime he wants xD havent met a barb as intimidating as him

Seeker -EpikHai! he's so epik! and he's a hob!

Mystic - n/a but.. theres that 1 mystic named Fat... who wonder that the name Fat wont be taken yet after 2.5 yrs.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Going to do this for the 8x twinks from the tournament... because endgame PvP is a battle of the credit cards, err I'm sorry... "merchants"... and one shots.

Cleric - nalisan (plays 2 to 3 chars at once and still manages to hang in there most times) Illusive being a runner up, but he's never charmed >.>

BM - CapeFarmer... or SpartCj. The former being the only BM who can actually hurt the better geared players. The latter for being an excellent support class/survivalist in his crappy gear xD

Barb - Not many barbs in tourney. Guess PhyuckHer (or Off? too much Phyucking)

Sin - Shado\/\/ater is the only sin I've seen from the bad guys who doesn't just try to triple spark, run away, chi up, triple spark. There was this Kakumau sin who did tourney for a few weeks. Worked excellent in group matches.

Wizard - Shiero. Learning PvP dynamics fast.

Archer - oempaloempa. Not bad for fail aps and lack of r8/9. 3v1's hoes and wins.

Venomancer - daihatsu... a.k.a. the villain (I guess the bad guys call her this? xD) the person who kills dai and manages to last till the finals is given the gold chest for killing her, she's that scary? xD

Seekers - all fail.

Mystic - will have to give props to FayeFay for being the only mystic to tank oempa's triple spark. other than that... dunno.

Psychic - again, more fail.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Going to do this for the 8x twinks from the tournament... because endgame PvP is a battle of the credit cards, err I'm sorry... "merchants"... and one shots.

Mystic - will have to give props to FayeFay for being the only mystic to tank oempa's triple spark. other than that... dunno.

b:cry That hurt SO bad!!!! Between oempa and that wiz my charm was ticking like a ****. Pro 4k hp b:cute

But I have to say that was a lot of fun to see what mah baby can do b:pleased

(and thank goodness for the extra pdef buff and ornaments from Fay :p)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous