Nocturne - Mature Etherblade Guild

Comments

• Chevko - Harshlands
    Chevko - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Actually, I'm going to not be on PW for a few days. I should be back on Sunday or Monday.
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
    CactiHeart - 30 Veno | Chevko - 23 BM (Sword build) | 4 others
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Actually, I'm going to not be on PW for a few days. I should be back on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks for letting us know; we will try to catch you then. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We are recruiting as usual. Apply at our website ( www.sascha.ploing.de ) or contact us in-game.

My in-game name is "ElenaCostel".
    edited September 2011
    Indeed, we are still recruiting! Post here if you are interested and we will get back to you, or you can contact one of the officers directly in-game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I really shouldn't be doing this but it must be known. This faction doesn't care how much you break the rules, none of them will report you for it. If you try to report a faction member and you are in the faction they'll kick you out like they just did me.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited September 2011
    And that comment does not even deserve a response.

But we are still recruiting, as always. Post here or try to catch one of us in-game if you want more details! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• EsteLorien - Heavens Tear
    EsteLorien - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    But we are still recruiting, as always. Post here or try to catch one of us in-game if you want more details! :)

Or here: www.sascha.ploing.de

b:thanks
    edited September 2011
    Or here: www.sascha.ploing.de

b:thanks

Oops forgot that... but of course, you can apply on our forums too. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xnms
    xnms Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I only have experience with four factions but this is by far, the best faction I know of. Every member has made me welcome and have been a great help to me personally.
  • VeraTigress - Heavens Tear
    VeraTigress - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    we are still recruitting - PM any officer, post here, or our forums at - www.sascha.ploing.de
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
  • Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Just so you know, I'll be on for probably several hours tonight or just at spotty times. Just throw some random messages at Cacti and I should respond at some point, lol. But for now, I've got Dr. Who soon ♥

Also, if you wish, I can go ahead and give my Mumble information to someone for them to play with it with. Like I said, it's tiny, but... I really want to see people use it. I hate having it just sitting there being wasted with a bit over 30 days left before it needs to be renewed. It's gone already a month or two without it being actively used.
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
    edited September 2011
    Just so you know, I'll be on for probably several hours tonight or just at spotty times. Just throw some random messages at Cacti and I should respond at some point, lol.

Ugh didn't get this message until morning lol, but I have been trying the last few days and couldn't catch you. I will keep trying! Alternatively, feel free to PM one of us when you are online (in the evenings, you are most likely to catch Bloom, Sverdet, VeraTigress, Stone_Wall or myself though I am often playing alts x.x).

And oooh another Dr. Who fan! I used to have a BM named Dalek. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    lol, Sorries. I will go ahead and say this though: GA just had 1.5 go live, so... I'm gonna be busy with it for about a week or so, lol. If you want, I can give you my Mumble info if you have a mic and would like to talk with me about the Faction if you have any questions that need to be asked before an invite is issued ♥

And oooh :o You should have totally kept it!!! Why did you get rid of it?! D:

Edit: Also, I'll be afk from around 4:30ish or 5ish CST til probably around 10 or later since my boyfriend has D&D Encounters tonight and I like to tag along and use it as a time to force myself to get some reading in, lol. I'm too addicted to my computer to read unless I don't have one available.
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
  • Phredryk - Heavens Tear
    Phredryk - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hiya folks at Nocturne
    My game name is Alkor_Alish out of Etherblade, Human BM. A fast sword/magic option
    Looking for a mature guild, I dont PK, simply dont know about territory wars
    I'm not a true newby altho I havent had a char here on Heavens Tear for 18 months or so.
    There is so much new stuff on here.
    I had a barb - pure tank L32 when I stopped playing here. But the interest in him is no longer there
    If Ur still interested in having me on board PM me when I'm online please
    I live in NZ thus GMT +12 times and am generally online late mornings & afternoons local time
    Looking forward to some contact from U
    Thanks
    edited September 2011
    lol, Sorries. I will go ahead and say this though: GA just had 1.5 go live, so... I'm gonna be busy with it for about a week or so, lol. If you want, I can give you my Mumble info if you have a mic and would like to talk with me about the Faction if you have any questions that need to be asked before an invite is issued ♥

Not sure about that, only two people really ever bothered with our TS because most people just weren't interested. I can ask Lenie, as he used to use it, but I for one don't have a working mic.

And oooh :o You should have totally kept it!!! Why did you get rid of it?! D:

Well I statted her all wrong (she had points in magic and stuff) and playing her was really difficult so I decided to reroll. After deleting her I tried various other names (unfortunately Tardis was taken by my roommate) but everything was taken. My new BM ended up being named Torchwood.

Edit: Also, I'll be afk from around 4:30ish or 5ish CST til probably around 10 or later since my boyfriend has D&D Encounters tonight and I like to tag along and use it as a time to force myself to get some reading in, lol. I'm too addicted to my computer to read unless I don't have one available.

It is really sounding like it would be easier for you to contact us whenever you are available. b:chuckle Since your schedule is a bit hectic atm, you can always whisper one of the officers listed in the original thread when you are online for a moment.

And @ Phredryk: I'll try to catch you in-game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Well, I personally do not touch TS. At all. I refuse to use it. Mumble I have found to be really nice though. I definitely prefer it over Vent, but I won't say no to it. Only issue I'm having at the moment that I need to talk to support about (fantastic people, I love Lyons) is the overlay not working properly. http://i54.tinypic.com/2s7flup.jpg

And how did you stat her so badly?? D: Misclicking? ;^; At least Torchwood was still available ♥ If only Sexy were, lol.

Really, I'm online at the moment, though my body is clamoring for a nap since I woke up at 5:30 this morning, lol.
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
    edited September 2011

And how did you stat her so badly?? D: Misclicking? ;^; At least Torchwood was still available ♥ If only Sexy were, lol.

Nah, she was one of my first chars back in 2008 and I just had no idea what I was doing so I was putting one point into each category per level for awhile lol. Playing her was difficult and at some point I found my way to the forums and checked out a guide, then realized it would be easier to just reroll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2011
    Myself and the other officers have been unable to catch any of you online. x.x If you are still interested, please try to give us a time in upcoming days that you will be online, or try whispering one of us when you are on. You can whisper myself, VeraTigress, Bloom, Ginrai, Sverdet, Stone_Wall or LenieClarke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Sverdet is awesome :D Spam him!! xD
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
    edited September 2011
    Sverdet is awesome :D Spam him!! xD

b:chuckle

Welcome to the faction Chevko. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    :D Thanks! I'll be on in a day or two again, maybe, since GA is eating my time again x3 So many new places and ways to get killed, even if at level 50 (level cap) on a Medic XD
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
  • Maple_nuts - Heavens Tear
    Maple_nuts - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    spam b:avoid
    the "m" in my nick is not capital.
    edited September 2011
    Still recruiting! Post here, apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de), or give one of us a shout in-game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I approve of this awesome faction b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited October 2011
    I approve of this awesome faction b:cute

b:cool

I have to agree on the awesomeness factor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• lordkingulfric
    lordkingulfric Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have been a member of this faction for a few months now(in good standing i believe). If you are looking for a fun friendly and exciting family type guild than Nocturne is the guild or you.b:cool

Stone_Wall (executor) Lvl91 Sage Barb
  • NoyesR - Heavens Tear
    NoyesR - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hi,

My in-game name is NoyesR and i'm 47 yrs of age. I've been playing RPGs since computers hit the open market way back when and they started developing games for them. I live in WA. State so am in the Pacific time zone. I'm currently a lvl 71 elf/arch and have been playing the game for the last 3 years (pretty much since it launched). I'm not always able to log on due to work and family but try to get a few hours a week, usually on weekends but occasionaly during the week. I'm helpful, (i've built weapons and armor for those that couldn't make it themselves or afford to buy it, gave away several hundred thousand in coins and soloed bosses to help people lvl), i'm WAY beyond the age of being rude and obnoxious and and simply try to enjoy the game. Thanks for considering me :)
    edited October 2011
    Sorry Noyes, I have been unable to catch you online yet (admittedly I have been busy as well). Don't think we have given up on you; I will keep trying! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    gotta bump this b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited November 2011
    gotta bump this b:shocked

Nooooo.... >.<

I stopped bumping it because we are almost at max capacity lol. I'll start bumping it again if I find more inactives to clear out in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]