nice old guide
  • yourlocalgrower
    yourlocalgrower Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    thanks new player that was helpfull
  • XARGO// - Dreamweaver
    XARGO// - Dreamweaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have been playing about a week or so and I just wanted to tell you THANKS!!

I have to admit I am a pack rat already for mats, coins etc... laying around (even from other players leaving them laying around) so I am glad U said to pick everything up and sell it cause that's what I do... LOL

The teleport idea will save me some serious coin! I stepped up and bought a flyer so I will continue to use it except when it is going to be a helluva long flight...

Thanks Again!

XARGON
  • angimax
    angimax Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Thank you for that info it was great. I was wondering about cat shops, i have searched and can't find the answer I want lol

when u open a cat shop, say for instance next to a Dragon Quest Director to sell unwanted items. If i open a cat shop near plume, when i open it does it stay in that position. If I'm in west arch and want to add more stuff to my cat shop i know to use the E key etc., but by adding stuff there does it change the location of the cat shop or does it stay at plume where i originally opened it?

I noticed you mentioned about not worrying about selling DQ pick ups, but I get a lot was going to try it to see if it is worth selling it myself it.

thank you for reading
    cheers
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    angimax wrote: »
    when u open a cat shop, say for instance next to a Dragon Quest Director to sell unwanted items. If i open a cat shop near plume, when i open it does it stay in that position.

yes. cat shops can't move without closing. if you want to move the catshopped character --- or do ANYTHING with it other that using it for a catshop, really --- you must close the catshop first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • angimax
    angimax Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Thank
    you for that conformation. cheers
  • Rajevon - Harshlands
    Rajevon - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    nice guid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranmithw
    ranmithw Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wow... tks
  • Untamedgirls - Archosaur
    Untamedgirls - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    jadelion wrote: »
    I don't know if it's just me but during questing and griniding I notice that many people don't pick up their drops for some reason so I just pick everything I see and npc it b:laugh more for me!

Yeah i do the same.Once i found a mold unpicked up i sold it for 6.5mill.Very good to pick up unwanted items like a mold.xD.Heheh.b:victoryb:cuteb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • ap081111
    ap081111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This was really helpful, thanks a lot!
  • QWERtyL - Raging Tide
    QWERtyL - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ap081111 wrote: »
    This was really helpful, thanks a lot!

yeah me to:D
    b:laughb:victoryb:victory
    NEXT GENERATION!b:shocked
  • Pprince - Dreamweaver
    Pprince - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    how can i expand my inv. or bank :( ???
  • Veilana - Heavens Tear
    Veilana - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You can expand your bank by 16 slots simply by collecting Level 20 and Level 31 Dragon Quest Items and turning them into the Banker. Beyond that and for the Inventory as well you will need to purchase Inventory and Safe Extension Stones or Super Inventory and Super Safe Extension Stones from the Cash Shop or other Players. These extension stones if bought from other players can be quite expensive, and if bought from the cash shop will cost you 2-3 dollars for the ordinary extension stones and 9-12 dollars for the super extension stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tjfinc
    tjfinc Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Would explain alot on why to grind in most games makes money xD, Thanks for the guild, I'm just starting today =D. Installing game as I'm reading up lmao.
  • ChaneIIe - Raging Tide
    ChaneIIe - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Great guide, thank youb:kissb:pleased
  • psyco772
    psyco772 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    HI I'M NEW STARTED YESTERDAY SO I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE BASICS DON'T BE AFFRAID TO GO INTO DETAIL THE MORE YOU DO THE MORE I KNOW THE MORE I'LL PLAY AND THE MORE I WILL TELL PEOPLE YOU HELPED ME EARNING YOU REP =) b:victory SO JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU MAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU b:bye
  • XwolverinesX - Dreamweaver
    XwolverinesX - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This really helped i saved up to 40 milb:victory
    Good job amiris:)
  • Olivia_Munn - Sanctuary
    Olivia_Munn - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Very sound advice. b:kissb:thanks
  • tommy20072
    tommy20072 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Great guide, thank yob:thanksb:thanks
  • Saethe - Raging Tide
    Saethe - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So glad I found this before I even started to play. Great guide, I really love it. b:chuckle
  • jamiyoh#2438
    jamiyoh#2438 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wow this guide is great. I am doing all this right now with all my characters and I have a million coins stashed. Great guide and excellent things to point out. I'm going to be rich when I get to higher levels. b:victory
  • mynameishanri
    mynameishanri Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thanks. I'm bookmarking this guide for future reference. :)
  • lockout12
    lockout12 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Im new here and im going to follow this guide all the way because it sounds very accurate
  • syllycatface
    syllycatface Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    great guide,
    though new players expect to get massive amounts of money in a short amount of time, the only way to do this is buy gold and sell it. other than this it comes down to grinding, farming and possibly TT/nirvana, which are both only really effective at higher levels. griding levels you slowly but gains the second highest amount of gold possible per level. farming, which levels you up VERY VERY slowly gives the highest amount of gold per level possible in my opinion but can become boring easily.
  • tifaamakurax
    tifaamakurax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thank you for posting this guide! I've been playing PWI for about 3 days now. Even though I have not ran into any sort of money difficulties yet, this is not my first mmorpg, but this time I wanted to make sure I got a better general idea how money making works in this game. Thank you again for these tips! :)
  • yunas0forum
    yunas0forum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    you said the top money making is by grinding, but i dont know what that term means?
  • mystique2011
    mystique2011 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I agree with everything you have said here.

Thanks Amiris for helpful info.
  • tedeumlaum
    tedeumlaum Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    This **** adds unlimited ZEN to Perfect World! http://***********/
  • Sherryrex - Lost City
    Sherryrex - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    hi
    uk u r right but i got killed by the mob and i lost 3mil in haven b:cry so it dosent help much to do it sorry.]
  • yumesis
    yumesis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    YAY :D thank you so much for your guide b:victory
    It really helped.