Rank 8 / Rank 9 Recast?

123457»

Comments

• _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hmmm it sure mean we can soon raise gold to 2milj a piece not badb:chuckle.

keep farming for us csersb:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Keep selling gold. I need them to merch.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i will just for 2,1mil nowb:cute
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    only thing this will do is raise token price or makes alot of merch without tokens what i can see it you will need just some tokens for rank9 recast think off the brightside no more catshops selling tokens
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They won't need interval to blow your Nirvana Barrier Thorns out of the water. 2.86 aps base Rank 8 with either GoF or 25 attack levels would do the job nicely. Probably even run competition with G15 Dark Death Thorns too (if you manage to get the interval plus GoF). And of course you'll only be spending a fraction of the money compared to Nirvana dags.

Fraction of the cost? Soooo wait you know exactly how much time / money it's going to take? Didn't think so..... so how about we wait until we see how stupid the time / money is going to be to upgrade them?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • deusapvp
    deusapvp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
  • oralungo
    oralungo Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hmm.. im bad with luck.. can imagine my bow with magic+, mp+, n acuracy 10%.. wkwowkowkwowkwokw..

so basicaly eachtime we buy r8 gear it will be different or wat ?
  • Lanova - Dreamweaver
    Lanova - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    deusapvp wrote: »

For a rough translation copy the address at the top of the page paste and search it in google and hit translate page under the link (nifty trick to remember.) Looks like a sort of Delta spin-off. Also take note of the coin fee's in the pictures.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I love how they are improving CS gear and not giving any upgrade to an already RECASTABLE armor they have in game that can be farmed without ever having to purchase gold with coin/real money. Stupid ****s.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Lanova - Dreamweaver
    Lanova - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I love how they are improving CS gear and not giving any upgrade to an already RECASTABLE armor they have in game that can be farmed without ever having to purchase gold with coin/real money. Stupid ****s.

PWBR ≠ PWI

Technically since you can get it without the boutique its not CS items unlike Dragon Orbs (unless they removed medals from tw rewards.) I don't recall hearing anything about other versions of PW aside from PWI ever selling rank items in the boutique. <-greed and corruption
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well, then. Time to rush 100 and frantically merchant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    PWBR ≠ PWI

Technically since you can get it without the boutique its not CS items unlike Dragon Orbs (unless they removed medals from tw rewards.) I don't recall hearing anything about other versions of PW aside from PWI ever selling rank items in the boutique. <-greed and corruption

What are you talking about PWBR for? I never said anything about that. Other than TW reward there is no way to get medals for rank9 other than CS therefore r9 = CS gear.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    **** int, id want +2 x 3 range b:laugh
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So you use CANDY stolen from a wedding to considerably upgrade epic vestments and weapons of war ?

Shiit just got real.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    I still want my r8 polehammer and seeker sword they look badass
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Noveriot - Heavens Tear
    Noveriot - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ooo, TY Asty for more info :P

Time to buy a **** load of tokensss~
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think I read the recast r8 stats backwards.. http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1410298
    Recast r8 HA and LA armor can get -.05s interval on boots and on chest but not wrist or pants.
    More than 1 -.05s is possible but seems pretty unlikely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • AuroraTear - Archosaur
    AuroraTear - Archosaur Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    rgog wrote: »
    So what about the people that have current rank 8? They have to rebuy them? That does not sound right. I think all rank 8 will be the same, it will just be able to recast.

In addition if you have a .6 percent chance of getting -.05 int then your chances of getting it x 3 is almost non-existant.

Actually. I have the G15 Dark Death Thorns and managed to get the -.05 int 2x's. And sac strike. On the same daggers. Not exactly GOF but still nearly as good. So my G15 dagger have -.1 and sac strike. Still better then the R8 option. And a great alternative to R9b:victory
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Actually. I have the G15 Dark Death Thorns and managed to get the -.05 int 2x's. And sac strike. On the same daggers. Not exactly GOF but still nearly as good. So my G15 dagger have -.1 and sac strike. Still better then the R8 option. And a great alternative to R9b:victory

You wont know until the r8 is here and we can actually see what's going on with it. I think the r8 will be much better then your daggers.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Fraction of the cost? Soooo wait you know exactly how much time / money it's going to take? Didn't think so..... so how about we wait until we see how stupid the time / money is going to be to upgrade them?

It's true that I don't know how much it will cost to recast R8 vs getting G13 daggers. But I do know currently R8 costs 72 gold compared to the near 300 million you're paying for Barrier Thorns. That gap alone already gives Rank 8 a decent jump start over the Nirvana competition price wise before we even factor in any potential costs for recasting the Rank daggers.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    It's true that I don't know how much it will cost to recast R8 vs getting G13 daggers. But I do know currently R8 costs 72 gold compared to the near 300 million you're paying for Barrier Thorns. That gap alone already gives Rank 8 a decent jump start over the Nirvana competition price wise before we even factor in any potential costs for recasting the Rank daggers.

This whole double drops you could get barrier thorn for about 160m while 72 gold was roughly 85m +2m fee. 73m to work with.... we'll see.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• AuroraTear - Archosaur
    AuroraTear - Archosaur Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You wont know until the r8 is here and we can actually see what's going on with it. I think the r8 will be much better then your daggers.

I can't imagine the R8 being any better really (the weps) then R9 THe actual chance of getting the -.05 option is slim to none and at the cost we will see only a few ppl ever get it. The GOF is nice. but already attainable on R9 guaranteed with great adds. THe R8 weps will lose the 2x's +185 attack... So... Even if they get GOF and decent adds... Not to metntion the highly likely chance of a magic add lmfao or str add.... The G16 grade is nice but if it only refines as stated speculation at the G12 lvl.... I'm not so sue they weill be all that great. Some yes. Sin weps though. I'm not knocking it. I don't wanna drop R9 money on my account. and love this option and the R8 Recast armour is GREAT can't wait to reroll my sin as a 5 aps Sage with my daggers. But considering I can get GOF on R9 daggers and keep my mine... and hey if I'm bored... MAYBE recast my R8 daggers and see what happens. All the R8 recast weps ahve on Nirv is a single grade higher bonus.

What we have all forgotten is that this is simply being made available to us because R9 is so incredibly hard to get in China. We benefit sure. BUt its only ever meant as an alternative to nearly unattainable R9 in china.b:sad

BT the day will come in game when Nirvana is Recastable. IT will eventually fall to G17 gear. and Nirvana will get additions as well. It will happen someday. It always does.