Rank 8 / Rank 9 Recast?

Comments

• Starsteel - Heavens Tear
    Starsteel - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So the whole point of playing this game for a non cash shopper is ???
    ★★★ DEMON VIT BARBARIAN +46K
    b:dirty
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ahahaahhaahah

really?
    non cash shopper? now?

ahahahahahahahah
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ahahaahhaahah

really?
    non cash shopper? now?

ahahahahahahahah

Your name is a perfect set-up for some Abbott and Costello PWI.

Are you 5 APS?

Yes I am, even when I'm wielding a bow or axes.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    and your point, beside post count , is?
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    and your point, beside post count , is?

ahhh, shoulda known. One of the long lost wizzie troll twins :)
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I googled this taiwanese page http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=641711
    which shows all the stats for recast r9 and claims that the weapon only takes 4 tokens while the armors take 1 token?!

That seems way lower than I was expecting... is this a new type of token? 夏風令牌 translates 'summer wind token' is that the same as a GST?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it: http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1413347

These are definitely not GSTs.
    1 夏風令牌 (the tokens you need for R9 recast) = 500 wedding candies

You can make the wedding candies with the R8 recasting mats from the guild base instance.
    紀念幣*18=wedding candy*1 (super common mat)
    圆盾勋章*2=wedding candy*1 (R8 armor mat)
    利刃徽记*1=wedding candy*1 (R8 weapon mat)
    坚壁之石*1=wedding candy*12 (rare R8 armor mat)
    干将之石*1=wedding candy*25 (rare R8 weapon mat)
    衔环之石*1=wedding candy*8 (R8 armor mat for rerolling)
    魂印之石*1=wedding candy*4 (R8 weapon mat for rerolling)

Looking at the prices specified in dranc's post
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14630311&postcount=96

Recasting R9 armor takes roughly twice as many guild base mats as recasting R8 armor.
    R9 weapon takes about 8 times as much as recast r8 armor or about 3 times as much as recast r8 weapon.

If you make the wedding candies from tokens:

Armor / Belt = 10,000 perfect tokens each (100m)
    Weapon = 40,000 perfect tokens (400m)

Total for full R9 recast: 90,000 tokens (900m)

EDIT: confirmed R9 Recast mat is just wedding candies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I googled this taiwanese page http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=641711
    which shows all the stats for recast r9 and claims that the weapon only takes 4 tokens while the armors take 1 token?!

I smell a rise in the level cap coming....rank 10 gear at 110 and rank 11 at 115
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011

That seems way lower than I was expecting... is this a new type of token? 夏風令牌 translates 'summer wind token' is that the same as a GST?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it: http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1413347

1 夏風令牌 (the tokens you need for R9 recast) = 500 喜糖 (R9 recast mat)

You make this R9 recast stuff with the R8 recasting mats from the guild base instance.
    紀念幣*18=喜糖*1 (super common mat)
    圆盾勋章*2=喜糖*1 (R8 armor mat)
    利刃徽记*1=喜糖*1 (R8 weapon mat)
    坚壁之石*1=喜糖*12 (rare R8 armor mat)
    干将之石*1=喜糖*25 (rare R8 weapon mat)
    衔环之石*1=喜糖*8 (R8 armor mat for rerolling)
    魂印之石*1=喜糖*4 (R8 weapon mat for rerolling)

Recasting R9 armor takes roughly twice as many guild base mats as recasting R8 armor.

R9 weapon takes about 8 times as much as recast r8 armor or about 3 times as much as recast r8 weapon.

I still want to know the stats that get increased / what are the randoms you can get on both r8 and r9 armor. Still wondering if any class can get -int on leggings and wrists or something? I heard a rumor you can get 5% hp increase like on cube neck on some of the armor as well.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011

1 夏風令牌 (the tokens you need for R9 recast) = 500 喜糖 (R9 recast mat)

You make this R9 recast stuff with the R8 recasting mats from the guild base instance.
    紀念幣*18=喜糖*1 (super common mat)
    圆盾勋章*2=喜糖*1 (R8 armor mat)
    利刃徽记*1=喜糖*1 (R8 weapon mat)
    坚壁之石*1=喜糖*12 (rare R8 armor mat)
    干将之石*1=喜糖*25 (rare R8 weapon mat)
    衔环之石*1=喜糖*8 (R8 armor mat for rerolling)
    魂印之石*1=喜糖*4 (R8 weapon mat for rerolling)

i hope that site is wrong cuz using wedding candy to upgrade gear is horrid that pretty much makes guildbase instance then obsolete for mat farming but lets see i guess
    edited September 2011
    But I want to know the stats that get increased/what are the randoms you can get on the armor D:

There are no random stats on recasted r9 you just get slightly better base defense and an added 4th stat:

chest: +5% hp
    legging: +250 mres (LA / HA) or +300 pdef (AA)
    feet: Reduce mag damage +3% (LA/HA) or Reduce phys damage +3% (AA)
    wrist: +10 Dex (LA) or +10 Str (HA) or +10Mag (AA)
    belt: +300 mres (LA / HA) or +250 pdef (AA)
    weapon: +40 attack lev (instead of +30 attack lev)

It seems to have a different set bonus but I don't see info on that. It comes with a new name (3-star red) so I'm guessing the look will change too?

i hope that site is wrong cuz using wedding candy to upgrade gear is horrid that pretty much makes guildbase instance then obsolete for mat farming but lets see i guess

It's not wedding candy just has the same icon. Read the rest of the post that explains how to convert the new r8 mats into that 'candy'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    b:surrender last time i checked cn version soul candy = wedding candy here but lets hope your right
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    WTS tokens of luck 20k each
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    b:surrender last time i checked cn version soul candy = wedding candy here but lets hope your right

Hmm I guess I did make an assumption there since these candies can be made from the R8 recast mats.

Assuming they are actually wedding candies (made with 20 tokens) and tokens of luck are 10k each:

Recast R9 Armor / Belt = 100M
    Recast R9 weapon = 400M

Total = 900M (90,000 tokens)

Better start saving up tokens <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Hmm I guess I did make an assumption there since these candies can be made from the R8 recast mats.

Assuming they are actually wedding candies (made with 20 tokens) and tokens of luck are 10k each:

Recast R9 weapon = 400M

alot would but i hope your right tho gives more fun into playing and farming for it instead off jsut cashing in
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So the whole point of playing this game for a non cash shopper is ???

I see your point.

As for myself, I have no plans going Rank gear, sure I would like the 35k rep belt, but the time i EARN that rep (Like, with fb's/darkness stamps, not buying badges), I will have full tt99 so better go with that.

Anyway to me "some" pieces (I didn't compare them all) of R8 have just so little difference in stats that the rpice for me, as a PvE doesn't justify it. (Comparing say R8 chest to the lvl 97 mold HA one u can get like at 75k for the mold)

Recasting will just be for the heavy merchants and/or cs'ers to show off how they can own even more and how much money they spent in their hobby. No one can blame them, it makes game free for others. But those who cs/merchant less, will soon feel awfully weak and will continue to have trouble finding help for their bh69/79 cause now over 50% (if not 65) of the ones left to play the game rush to end level and want to +10 their stuff to "shine".. rare are those left who actually care to quest and/or help others..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Recast R9 weapon = 400M

r9 stays G16 on recast while r8 gets a major bump to g15?

PS 400m for 10 atk lvls wtfbbqsauseumadbrololgtfo are they thinking O.o
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited September 2011
    alot would but i hope your right tho gives more fun into playing and farming for it instead off jsut cashing in

It's definitely wedding candy... I just compared the chinese tool tip to the english one and it mentions right clicking to get 20 rep. I'll update the cost post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    imo its good for game that new adds are pretty expensive (400m for 10 attack lvl)

if its endgame
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    r9 stays G16 on recast while r8 gets a major bump to g15?

PS 400m for 10 atk lvls wtfbbqsauseumadbrololgtfo are they thinking O.o

How is it worse than 100m for 2 attack levels on a ring?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    There are no random stats on recasted r9 you just get slightly better base defense and an added 4th stat:

chest: +5% hp
    legging: +250 mres (LA / HA) or +300 pdef (AA)
    feet: Reduce mag damage +3% (LA/HA) or Reduce phys damage +3% (AA)
    wrist: +10 Dex (LA) or +10 Str (HA) or +10Mag (AA)
    belt: +300 mres (LA / HA) or +250 pdef (AA)
    weapon: +40 attack lev (instead of +30 attack lev)

It seems to have a different set bonus but I don't see info on that. It comes with a new name (3-star red) so I'm guessing the look will change too?

It's not wedding candy just has the same icon. Read the rest of the post that explains how to convert the new r8 mats into that 'candy'.

So that means BM still won't get interval on R9 armor. Sucks.
    I see your point.

As for myself, I have no plans going Rank gear, sure I would like the 35k rep belt, but the time i EARN that rep (Like, with fb's/darkness stamps, not buying badges), I will have full tt99 so better go with that.

Why would you want a physical def belt?
    edited September 2011
    Man that taiwanese site has alot of info

R8 Recasted Phys Weapon Screenshots http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1411255
    R8 Recast Mag Weapon Screenshots http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1411233

Random stats of R8 recast armor http://home.gamer.com.tw/creationDetail.php?sn=1410298
    -looks like you can get -.05s interval on R8 LA/HA pants and wrists (up to 3? times lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Int on the R8 wrists would be useless since you'll need 0.05X3 just to match the 0.15 you lose from not wearing TT99. Pants will be a nice alternative to Nirvana I guess, depends on which one is more expensive.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ehhhhh s0 whats the c0st fully recast arm0r and weap0ns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Your O-key feels lonely.
    edited September 2011
    Int on the R8 wrists would be useless since you'll need 0.05X3 just to match the 0.15 you lose from not wearing TT99. Pants will be a nice alternative to Nirvana I guess, depends on which one is more expensive.

Hmm according to the set bonus here:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14640941&postcount=114

You get -.1 bonus for having 3/4 armors.
    If you do r8 recast with wrist + pants + feet then you only need 2*.05 int to match the interval from tt99 wrist + feet + nirv leg.

Getting 1 -.05 in wrist and 1 -.05 in pants shouldn't be too hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011

Why would you want a physical def belt?

Cause I don't mind that much about my magical defenses. I know how to cancel and I know how to use True emptyness/altar magical in need like there's no tomorrow. I do bring magical ornaments to delta/warsong that I wear if I have to pull and don't feel spending 30k stam + on genie. I'm going Ashura belt anyway to get a - int bonus from 2 ashura pieces.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Hmm according to the set bonus here:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14640941&postcount=114

You get -.1 bonus for having 3/4 armors.
    If you do r8 recast with wrist + pants + feet then you only need 2*.05 int to match the interval from tt99 wrist + feet + nirv leg.

Getting 1 -.05 in wrist and 1 -.05 in pants shouldn't be too hard.
    That's just to match the interval? (Math part of the barin on lab report atm) Any combination (other than freak 0.05X3) to surpass current 4.0 base?
    Cause I don't mind that much about my magical defenses. I know how to cancel and I know how to use True emptyness/altar magical in need like there's no tomorrow. I do bring magical ornaments to delta/warsong that I wear if I have to pull and don't feel spending 30k stam + on genie. I'm going Ashura belt anyway to get a - int bonus from 2 ashura pieces.

Oh... right.... PvE server.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011

Oh... right.... PvE server.

Ya..sue me..lol

I was on a PvP based MMO 18 months ago where over 5 kills, it was 40 hours online to erase 1. When you are "perma red" cause you have over 500 (Read 20 000 online hours to go back blue), you deserve a break on a "carebear" land b:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Oh... right.... typical PVE vs PVP...let the pointless argue begin... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Not really, I ended it there.