Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    some things should be reacted fast to..
    but gm's are problably getting coffee somewhere o_o
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Looking into it. My bet is it's accounts getting **** and the hackers are liquidating the items.

I'll see what i can find.
  • VioletHeals - Momaganon
    VioletHeals - Momaganon Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    your just here to ***** and moan about frankie on every thread ?

you honestly have nothing better to do with yourself ?

Yes i have

But when i come here to post it is usually cause Frankie did something i think of as bad

Edit: like now frankie refuses to even acknowledge that someone might have managed to dupe items
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    Gankster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Looking into it. My bet is it's accounts getting **** and the hackers are liquidating the items.

but wouldnt they liquidate other items instead of just Love: tomes on all servers? just a bit wierd to me, but im happy we all know it has been brought to your attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I agree that that is a likely possiblity, but so many Love's and not seeing abundance of other items, so duping seems much more likely.

But hey at least we know you are on the case. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Yes i have

But when i come here to post it is usually cause Frankie did something i think of as bad

And frankie did... what exactly this time?b:puzzled
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Is it all servers though?

I have seen nothing out of the ordinary on Dreamweaver for Love:Up and Down tomes. And there is currently none in the AH.
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    I agree that that is a likely possiblity, but so many Love's and not seeing abundance of other items, so duping seems much more likely.

But hey at least we know you are on the case. b:victory

exactly, its more likely its duped as of now, but who knows, it seems so wierd and i personally didnt think of seeing this ever on pwi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Some people are never happy, and find a reason to moan and cry about every single little thing, no matter how irrelevant or pointless.

Hope the source is found quickly Frankie b:thanks
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Is it all servers though?

I have seen nothing out of the ordinary on Dreamweaver for Love:Up and Down tomes. And there is currently none in the AH.

well as of now, i seen screenshots of harshlands and RT, screenshots of RT are mine and those were in this mornin, around 5 minutes after i posted this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    wel wel wel what do we have here ? duplicating ? wow ? well pwi do manage to get me back on forums with some reason or the other.. and Hi to all of you who still remember me :) how is it going ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    well as of now, i seen screenshots of harshlands and RT, screenshots of RT are mine and those were in this mornin, around 5 minutes after i posted this thread.
    Very curious if this is limited to those 2 servers only. Anyone have screens of this happening on any of the others?
  • SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    wel wel wel what do we have here ? duplicating ? wow ? well pwi do manage to get me back on forums with some reason or the other.. and Hi to all of you who still remember me :) how is it going ?

You were the director of my first guild(Helpful).Leader was Julia or something.

See someone still remember. b:cute
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Herne baby, I missed you! I thought you quit PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Very curious if this is limited to those 2 servers only. Anyone have screens of this happening on any of the others?

im sure if its a dupe ****, its not limited to no servers, maybe just on the two i seen that on those servers, only a few ppl on them know it. just my assumption.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    soul your 100 now omg ? how are you doing ? and yeah you are right :) how are you doing ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    soul your 100 now omg ? how are you doing ? and yeah you are right :) how are you doing ?

Your name rings a bell... and... actually I just wanted to say I like the text in your sig :O x'D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    im sure if its a dupe ****, its not limited to no servers, maybe just on the two i seen that on those servers, only a few ppl on them know it. just my assumption.
    Thats what I'm wondering...if its only limited to those 2. A leaked dupe **** would surely spread to all of them.

And if this was a '**** account' problem and this many tomes were stolen from this many people....surely these aren't all dead accounts and someone would have been on the forums/WC and said something about their stuff being stolen?
  • xian5
    xian5 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I bought the tome 200m in AH yesterday, soon after, I saw people world chat about there were 10 posted as well the day before, and about dupe items, so I submitted a ticket yesterday morning to check. I has been 2 days and 1 night, no update yet.

10 LUAD yesterday, 10 the day before, and 10 more today, 3 days continuously, something must be up. I have seen catshops resell the tome 260m and already sold. I also remember there was a catshop named Kinda_ selling 7 LUAD for 270m a week ago. The fact is there are already alot of people bought the "suspicious" tome, if in the end just got the tome deleted, those people would lose 200m+ in-game coins for nothing. And if PWE reverse the transactions/trades, if exploiter sold to PlayA for 200m, PlayerA sold to PlayerB for 250m, PlayerA bought 100mil worth of legit item/gold from other players PlayerC and PlayerD(150m left), reversing those will be ugly, and who knows how many those "suspicious" tome/items were sold before people even know. In the end someone will always have some extra "gift" coins if reversing does happen.

I have left the tome in my inventory and my account untouched since I bought the tome and submitted the ticket, I just hope my account is unharmed and get the 200m refund if the tome does get deleted.
  • Scuzeme - Dreamweaver
    Scuzeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Just google PWI dupe **** forum,
    there is even a discussion going on regarding the dupe getting out of hand, and they can't control it. Some 'developers on pwi are discussing it right now and asking for help.
    Must be other versions of PWI(so I will not discuss it further)
    Still the core codes remains the same.
    So i dont really think the same as what Frankie said about hacking....
    chance for accounts **** contains LUD?, than those ppl MUST have other valuable stuff too..... Dont hear any rumors about those items sold in bulk or cheap. And why only on those servers....
    Big spenders in game have multiple account over different servers...
    I am sure it's political right from Frankie to say that, to ease our minds, but we aint no small children.
    It might be that the devs in china knew there were ppl dupehacking, and hence the +11 and +12 were pulled out, you can't trace when an orb is consumed I guess.
    Also add to the fact that the PWRD stock dropped a bit around the time.
    Well anywayz I dont really really mind.
    I am here for the fun on a PVE server. I dont PK or do PVP, and I am happy for all those who have far superior gear and weapon over me.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2011

oh come on, that's your bet?!

really?

REALLY?
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Just google PWI dupe **** forum,
    there is even a discussion going on regarding the dupe getting out of hand, and they can't control it. Some 'developers on pwi are discussing it right now and asking for help.
    Must be other versions of PWI(so I will not discuss it further)
    Still the core codes remains the same.
    So i dont really think the same as what Frankie said about hacking....
    chance for accounts **** contains LUD?, than those ppl MUST have other valuable stuff too..... Dont hear any rumors about those items sold in bulk or cheap. And why only on those servers....
    Big spenders in game have multiple account over different servers...
    I am sure it's political right from Frankie to say that, to ease our minds, but we aint no small children.
    It might be that the devs in china knew there were ppl dupehacking, and hence the +11 and +12 were pulled out, you can't trace when an orb is consumed I guess.
    Also add to the fact that the PWRD stock dropped a bit around the time.
    Well anywayz I dont really really mind.
    I am here for the fun on a PVE server. I dont PK or do PVP, and I am happy for all those who have far superior gear and weapon over me.

b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Thats what I'm wondering...if its only limited to those 2. A leaked dupe **** would surely spread to all of them.

And if this was a '**** account' problem and this many tomes were stolen from this many people....surely these aren't all dead accounts and someone would have been on the forums/WC and said something about their stuff being stolen?

come to think of it, your correct, i havent seen anyone complainin about accounts bein scammed or ****..... dupe **** will end pwi for me. i just hope it can be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VioletHeals - Momaganon
    VioletHeals - Momaganon Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »

I dont think this is the place to discuss my comments about Frankie but since you asked i guess i should asnwer. My frustration with him comes from many things he have done (or mostly havent done i guess) and when someone have disappointed so many times even small things become a nuisance. Especially when that person is suppose to be in charge and from what i understand our contact.

This time i was reading some other threads about problems in the game and mostly just anticipated that Frankie would say it is hacking and leave it off to the people working with the problem already (based on the post about hacking made not long ago by another GM) and completly ignore the possibilities of what might be going on.

Some will probably call me petty but from how i read his pattern of behaviour i think it is a big problem for pwi and that it is hurting a lot of players. I also believe he is often untruthful and tries to hide behind excuses, promises or other people. Well i think it is a bad pattern and it hurts me to see a lot of people being affected by it. I dont see what else to do then support those who are affected and try to call out Frankie on his behaviour. Maybe i do it in a bad way at times and i doubt anything i say make a change. But at least i will feel like i did something and with a bit of luck others will see it too or Frankie will feel guilty about his behaviour and maybe try to do better.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The whole hacking thing was once talked about (can't find thread, well really, just too lazy) about another popular gamesite beeing ****.

If some people are registered to, let's give a fictional name, "Dragon Hunters from Jupiter" with the same account infos/password as here in PWE, someone could have **** there, and just try those credentials here. In that perticular way, it could work.

As for the case of the LUAD's, I think it's a dupe.

The % of chance of it beeing a dupe ****

versus

The % of chance of all **** accounts having one not equiped (sellable)

is just way weird..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the point of what frankies post was(and i will say i am a huge critic of frankie and often times tend to never believe a word he says) to not cause an uproar by admitting it was a dupe. we have our suspicions but thats all it is, suspicions, for a pwi spokesperson to admit its a dupe **** would cause an uproar of the populace and cause many to quit, try to find the **** for themselves. so he's making the right call on this one by not openly admitting it while working to solve the problem (if thats what he's really doing)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    13+ love up and downs in the auction house at the same time (within 24 hours) are the result of accounts getting ****. 90% of people use pan gu especially with the gv glitch.
    Unban me.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the point of what frankies post was(and i will say i am a huge critic of frankie and often times tend to never believe a word he says) to not cause an uproar by admitting it was a dupe. we have our suspicions but thats all it is, suspicions, for a pwi spokesperson to admit its a dupe **** would cause an uproar of the populace and cause many to quit, try to find the **** for themselves. so he's making the right call on this one by not openly admitting it while working to solve the problem (if thats what he's really doing)
    Finally someone says it instead of me. Looking at it from a professional point of view: This guy doesn't wont to get fired.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Should I buy one?

It's in AH for 200m >.>, and I have the coins. It looks like a nice opportunity.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    13+ love up and downs in the auction house at the same time (within 24 hours) are the result of accounts getting ****. 90% of people use pan gu especially with the gv glitch.
    This would be easier to believe if at least one person on these 2 servers would start complaining/crying/raging either here on the forum or in WC that they were scammed/**** and their 450mil tome is missing.
    The number of these tomes popping up you guys are reporting is alot. Someone would have noticed a missing tome by now I would think.
This discussion has been closed.