Duplicated Love: Up And Downs?

Comments

• Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Has been happening on our server for a couple weeks now. Havn't saw new ones in a while.
    Unban me.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I know Asterelle, I know b:surrender
    But.. then there's those many tomes in the other AHs from nowhere...
    Tbh... I'm scared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    eventually: " ...i have 100 more tomorrow... @ 50 mill each. "

I think... this person also wanted to destroy the game...by doing this... b:laugh

Well now I call BS on that, PWI has been doing a perfectly fine job destroying the game for the past 2 years.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wow this is so interesting , rly wonder how this gonna turn out anyone remmebers that gold glich during valentine event 2 years ago ? or something like that gm shut down servers for a day or so it was so fun

grabs popcorn

b:pleased
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Duke Rose glitch ><

Funny how that glitch would have no impact now.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well now I call BS on that, PWI has been doing a perfectly fine job destroying the game for the past 2 years.

Oh sorry... fixed now... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    I remmber that GMs banned a lot of people then and it was for a real , ban for life xD

was so cool waking that day ( usualy gold was like 100k right ? ) i opened auction house and O_O gold 800k , i was like WOW 800k gold i can buy house in my country for this money xD

anyhow in the end lots of peopel got banned lots of people quited coz they didn't use glich and get rich like many did and didn't get ban xD

and PWI survived :) pwi always survive gold glich, anni pack, chrono bike,+12 sale,big head barbs so i woudln't worry if i were you, peope just grab pop corns and lets enjoy xD

btw WTS 50 Love and up downs whisp me in game

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

PS

Jk xD
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I w0nder h0w many pe0ple are sitting here trying t0 l00k inn0cent but secretly want the expl0it f0r themselfs xD.

i would be lying if i said i wasnt tempted, but somehow, i just feel that if PWI is going to come down hard on something, this would be it, and i just dont want to be involved in any way
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    This is disturbing...

Let me get frankie and see if he's got an answer for this.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yeah, go get him.
    Take a pic , I wanna see his face.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ewwww duping. Bad memories from a certain Dreamcast/Gamecube online game..

They would be very wise to put a stop to this NOW.
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    Gankster - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    This is disturbing...

Let me get frankie and see if he's got an answer for this.

Thanks Kritty, appreciate it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    honestly, its disturbing that it took more then 2 and a half hours for a Forum Mod to see this, and a GM has not seen/commented yet

not blaming them, but imagine if this went up late night, it could be 12 hours before anyone even thinks to react to it
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Kitty for GM !

( barbs ftw )
  • krittycat
    edited September 2011
    honestly, its disturbing that it took more then 2 and a half hours for a Forum Mod to see this, and a GM has not seen/commented yet.

Sorry, was busy on the other forum I mod (Rusty Hearts, if anyone's curious)...b:surrender

I came back here to check up really fast, and saw this...

I went b:shocked
  • Spitball_ - Dreamweaver
    Spitball_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Kitty for GM !

( barbs ftw )

Hey Templar FC glitch Much b:angry I hate friggen cheaters
    YOU SIR HAVE FAILED
    edited September 2011
    Sorry, was busy on the other forum I mod (Rusty Hearts, if anyone's curious)...b:surrender

not looking to lay blame, im glad you saw it
    it just seems like a long time for it to go unnoticed
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    it was a matter of time before someone seen this post, im happy the issue has Krittys attention now and will hopefully be further looked into.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    it was a matter of time before someone seen this post, im happy the issue has Krittys attention now and will hopefully be further looked into.

hope so, i am out 90m from buying my tome a week ago 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited September 2011

u're not allowed to write about any other games in here manz !!! BAN !!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Forget the dupe..

Just mail one to everyone in game and most people will forget about it...

Joking of course..

This is quite a bad thing indeed, and like I said earlier in this thread, those items could be retracable. So all those here that find it funny, imagine this. You saved up 200 mils or so, to I dunno, eventually buy enough Raps to recast a wep twice say...You see that, buy it, and a week later it gets deleted cause it was a "copy", so not a legitamate one. You lose ur tome AND ur cash and come raging in forums.

This dupe **** should be found ASAP, cause what could start with this , could carry on to many other items. People could even buy duped Deicides, whitout knowing and have them vanish in their hands if they fix this problem.

I'm not buying anything in auction or catshop that looks "too cheap for it's own good" till Frankie replied something.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • FrostGlitch - Lost City
    FrostGlitch - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Eoria was telling me about this happening on Harshlands as well. Not sure if has happened on Lost City yet though I don't really buy stuff from the AH so I wouldn't know anyway.
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    hope so, i am out 90m from buying my tome a week ago 0.o

i paid 290 for mine aswell, im out money too, i suppose i can look past me losin money and look into a more serious problem perhaps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i paid 290 for mine aswell, im out money too, i suppose i can look past me losin money and look into a more serious problem perhaps.

I wouldn't consider it "losing" money just yet, especially if it turns out these were duped and get deleted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011

yeah, the money isnt my worry..... as other have said, who knows how many other items out there may have been duped

though i suspect that is not the case, because why would the person flood the market with LUAD's when he could do just fine duping a few warsouls/other stuff without raising suspicion

i suspect the person learned how to do this recently, and just went all out without thinking it through
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • krittycat
    edited September 2011
    u're not allowed to write about any other games in here manz !!! BAN !!b:chuckle

If only it wasn't a PWE game.b:mischievous
  • Gankster - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    yeah, the money isnt my worry..... as other have said, who knows how many other items out there may have been duped

though i suspect that is not the case, because why would the person flood the market with LUAD's when he could do just fine duping a few warsouls/other stuff without raising suspicion

i suspect the person learned how to do this recently, and just went all out without thinking it through

yup i absolutly agree with you, i think he found out how to do it, and took full advantage of it right away before the **** got out/ or GMs stopped it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    If only it wasn't a PWE game.b:mischievous

OH snap !b:scorn
    yup i absolutly agree with you, i think he found out how to do it, and took full advantage of it right away before the **** got out/ or GMs stopped it.

stupid, if thats the case

in all honesty, a smart person could milk it forever without ever raising the slightest suspicion
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • /polIo - Sanctuary42
    /polIo - Sanctuary42 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I remember a thread in Archosaur forum where duping has been suspected as well:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1173961

Its been the buzz lately in conversations around PWI. Whatever it is, it is being kept a tight secret...for now.

Until someone leaks it on a **** site or something. Then Pan Gu help us all b:shocked
  • krittycat
    edited September 2011
    stupid, if thats the case

in all honesty, a smart person could milk it forever without ever raising the slightest suspicion

Well then, I'm glad that this guy wasn't very intelligent about it.
This discussion has been closed.