BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Everyone can pretty easily level theire char to lvl 101-102, so its only 15-20 stats point advantage and some hp - really game breaking b:bye

yes its illegal atm, but if so many are doing it and if it has rather positive impact on economy (charm sales, vac powders, herbs, genie food) and also high level players have something new to do, i think devs can make gooning legal. PK in secret passage was also illegal, atm its legal. i know that they will reverse it, but idea was good just place was wrong. and i have said it before, if something is illegal dosent mean it has to saty illegal (specially if it has positive effect)

If you think it doesn't affect the game beyond 15-20 stat points, you oughta try playing on one of the two new servers where the dominant factions are made up nearly exclusively of gooned 100+ toons. We players and factions that refuse to cheat our way up are at a serious disadvantage.

There is no genuine "positive effect" to the game in allowing goon glitching. There are many more reasons that it affects the playing environment negatively, but they have already been more than adequately covered in these many, many pages. If you are still ignorant of them, I suggest you start reading, from page 1 this time. The game breaking aspects are not over the stat points, it's more complex than the simple picture you have painted.

There was arguably some amount of positive effect with the SP debacle; this was completely overwhelmed however by the negative aspects affecting far more players. And make no mistake, what the bullies are doing in secret passage IS in fact against the ToS. The fact that the ticketing system is inadequate to address the abuse doesn't mean that the harassment is "legal".
  • CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    For me has positive effect fast driving. But I cant. Actually I can but when they catch me I will pay high price. See some similarity?

no i dont see, speeding can be dangerous to others, glitching isnt
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you think it doesn't affect the game beyond 15-20 stat points, you oughta try playing on one of the two new servers where the dominant factions are made up nearly exclusively of gooned 100+ toons. We players and factions that refuse to cheat our way up are at a serious disadvantage.

and it has nothing to do with better gear or tactic?

and i have read most of this topic, still havent seen any good argument why its so game breaking. maybe u are so close minded and hold on only in fact that it is official illegal atm.

if gooning is legal all can have same advantage.

i have leveled 2 chars to lvl 100+ and i,m sick of ordinary fc-s. i would like to try level some alt now fast way too (mostly cause r9 for eq-s seems to never come, and r9 psyc will be also kick-*** & and i have something to do beside ordinary old stuff)

still waiting for against arguments, why it is gamebreaking
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and it has nothing to do with better gear or tactic?

When you have a Faction of say... average lvl 70 players versus a Faction with level 100+ people figting over a territory, who do you think will win? Not talking about super gear like R9, I'm not even taking it into consideration.

What Hera is saying is that that faction ( who's members gooned all the way up and because of that ) are taking over the map.

Is that a reasonable argument for you? I remind you it's a new server so if someone's level 105 by now, goon glithing is to say the least a possiblity
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When you have a Faction of say... average lvl 70 players versus a Faction with level 100+ people figting over a territory, who do you think will win? Not talking about super gear like R9, I'm not even taking it into consideration.

What Hera is saying is that that faction ( who's members gooned all the way up and because of that ) are taking over the map.

Is that a reasonable argument for you? I remind you it's a new server so if someone's level 105 by now, goon glithing is to say the least a possiblity

i admit i wasnt thinking about new servers and there it can be huge problem, i know that some players there got very fast to lvl 101 and some even r9 gear. but eu servers sucks anywayb:surrender (well only timezone is ok), small playerbase and almost same amount of di.cks like in DW, but u have to consider that other servers playerbase is way bigger.

point is "damage" has been done. and i dont want that all gooners will get perma ban, even if some are real di.cks in game. cause most of gooners are also most active gamers and members of big tw factions and active in pk mode. banning all gooners can be crucial to dw.

rolling back all gooners xp? i,m not sure if pwi guys can even do that . i think if gooners were like 100-103 lvl before goonig, its not too big punishment, but if someone leveled his char from 0 to 101 + and got r9, well quiting may be possible.

and if pwi guys just fix problem and dont do anything with gooners, its kinda unfair for others, damn i want my sin to be lvl 105 and psyc atleast 101:P

but with orbs they kinda did it alrdy (fu.cked some people into face), i guess i was just enough lucky to get cheap +11 and +12 orb. i will get pretty upset if they now take it away
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Every new server has had people rush to the top in order to compete in TW, goons did not cause this alone. Recall when DW/HL came out, when people raced to 100 with oracles. How is this any different? You don't think people can reach 100 with normal hyper FC within 2 weeks for that matter?

Every problem that you accuse goons of causing has already long been existent with hyper FCC. The only difference is quicker availability of extra stat points and detection levels.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    point is "damage" has been done. and i dont want that all gooners will get perma ban, even if some are real di.cks in game. cause most of gooners are also most active gamers and members of big tw factions and active in pk mode. banning all gooners can be crucial to dw.

And what do you think will happen with those "active" players? I'll tell you :) they'll get 105 in no-time, get their R9's, refine it to +12 and show their nice gear and "hard-earned" levels around Arch, like a peacock on a catwalk. Then after a few days/weeks/months of showing-off, they'll either get in SP to oneshoot noobs and show their "awesomeness", or simply quit "because boring game is boring QQ" or "stupid dev's make no new content" or just another QQ.

Do you really want those kind of players around?

@ Quilue - I'm glad we agree... all exp gaining items should be thrown out the window. They hurt the game, and create powernoobs b:victory
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Every new server has had people rush to the top in order to compete in TW, goons did not cause this alone. Recall when DW/HL came out, when people raced to 100 with oracles. How is this any different? You don't think people can reach 100 with normal hyper FC within 2 weeks for that matter?

Every problem that you accuse goons of causing has already long been existent with hyper FCC. The only difference is quicker availability of extra stat points and detection levels.

let's clear some **** up: When DW/HL were started was March 2009. Anni packs 1st round came in September 2009. By that time, there were already a number of 100s and most of the server population (at that time) was in their 90s.
    DW and HL were not servers started on oracle toons. Can't say anything about whatever came after, though.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Matgatg - Sanctuary
    Matgatg - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hi, since the "glitch" has been fixed, is it ok to do goon runs now or is it still bannable? I want to give it a try and see.

Just a thought, unless someone has already acquired the gear for lvl 100+ use, getting to 100 will not be glorified. TT 3-x will still be hard to do, since the squads that do tt 3-x, want aps :). Nirvana fail squads seem to be made of low aps(0.8~2.22), higher aps(3.33~5) squads tend to do better. But I have had both forms quit and finish in good time, so it depends on more how people play than their level and gear only.

If the gear is not there, a person can be lvl 100 wearing lvl 1 stuff (or 60~90). In the end i find that to have fun at higher level, the gear has to be refined to higher levels, +2 isn't enough, the gear is expesive to farm/buy, unless you use real money. If someone is using real money, can't begrudge them what they have b:pleased. There have been occasions when i was asked to leave fcc squads because my gv was +2 and not +10. I found with my tt99 set, as a bm i can tank bh69 with a cleric's help. I like to help out my friends, since tanks are hard to find. Getting to 100 made it fun, but only because i had the gear.

I simply see getting to 100+ as half the battle, it is the gear for those who don't spend real money that will present a challenge. I am assuming this is on an established server, with people who never had 100+ characters and don't have much money. Before getting my tt99, 3mil was a lot, now 100mil seems ok.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hi, since the "glitch" has been fixed, is it ok to do goon runs now or is it still bannable? I want to give it a try and see.

Just a thought, unless someone has already acquired the gear for lvl 100+ use, getting to 100 will not be glorified. TT 3-x will still be hard to do, since the squads that do tt 3-x, want aps :). Nirvana fail squads seem to be made of low aps(0.8~2.22), higher aps(3.33~5) squads tend to do better. But I have had both forms quit and finish in good time, so it depends on more how people play than their level and gear only.

If the gear is not there, a person can be lvl 100 wearing lvl 1 stuff (or 60~90). In the end i find that to have fun at higher level, the gear has to be refined to higher levels, +2 isn't enough, the gear is expesive to farm/buy, unless you use real money. If someone is using real money, can't begrudge them what they have b:pleased. There have been occasions when i was asked to leave fcc squads because my gv was +2 and not +10. I found with my tt99 set, as a bm i can tank bh69 with a cleric's help. I like to help out my friends, since tanks are hard to find. Getting to 100 made it fun, but only because i had the gear.

I simply see getting to 100+ as half the battle, it is the gear for those who don't spend real money that will present a challenge. I am assuming this is on an established server, with people who never had 100+ characters and don't have much money. Before getting my tt99, 3mil was a lot, now 100mil seems ok.

From what I've heard, it's not really fixed yet... but I wouldn't really know cause I've never done it
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And what do you think will happen with those "active" players? I'll tell you :) they'll get 105 in no-time, get their R9's, refine it to +12 and show their nice gear and "hard-earned" levels around Arch, like a peacock on a catwalk. Then after a few days/weeks/months of showing-off, they'll either get in SP to oneshoot noobs and show their "awesomeness", or simply quit "because boring game is boring QQ" or "stupid dev's make no new content" or just another QQ.

u know there isnt only ur way to play this game. some people dont care and want to do quest, cause quests are so damn boring. some people spend real money (a lot) on this game, cause they can, its not their fault that pwi let them buy endgame gear. i bet most of glitchers have played this game alrdy years and many have got endgame gear even before glitch was known.

and show-off guys, attention ****** and dicks have been in game since the begging of the game and will be till end of the game.b:bye
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No kidding to the last part of that post..
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u know there isnt only ur way to play this game. some people dont care and want to do quest, cause quests are so damn boring. some people spend real money (a lot) on this game, cause they can, its not their fault that pwi let them buy endgame gear. i bet most of glitchers have played this game alrdy years and many have got endgame gear even before glitch was known.

and show-off guys, attention ****** and dicks have been in game since the begging of the game and will be till end of the game.b:bye

I never said there was only "my way" to play the game. If it sounded that way I apologise.

But you tell me... after (for example) you get to 105 in say 2/3 weeks, and cash shop your r9 gear and refine it to +12 what would you do in the game?

And for how long would you do it?

What I'm trying to say is, if you get the ultimate objective of a game ( beeing that endgear or top level) handed to you on a silver plate, what fun can you possibly have later on?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I never said there was only "my way" to play the game. If it sounded that way I apologise.

But you tell me... after (for example) you get to 105 in say 2/3 weeks, and cash shop your r9 gear and refine it to +12 what would you do in the game?

And for how long would you do it?

What I'm trying to say is, if you get the ultimate objective of a game ( beeing that endgear or top level) handed to you on a silver plate, what fun can you possibly have later on?

You make an alt and do it again? Then make another alt and do it again? Then....you get the point. That's what the game is now set up for players to do.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You make an alt and do it again? Then make another alt and do it again? Then....you get the point. That's what the game is now set up for players to do.

If you say so... thought games were supposed to make you spend your free time and have fun finding new people and challnges....

But if it's supposed to be rushing to the top, using nomatter what means, I may be in the wrong game
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not fixed yet.

No bans yet.

Not dropping it.
  • Sachimi - Sanctuary
    Sachimi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not fixed yet.

No bans yet.

Not dropping it.

Good for you
  • dilara100
    dilara100 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cen some one plz thel me if they are bend from doing the dragon boss glitch in FC, i did a SFC with my other account and idk how mutch days lather but i'm band and idk when my banning is over :( -- plz reply :-/
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dilara100 wrote: »
    Cen some one plz thel me if they are bend from doing the dragon boss glitch in FC, i did a SFC with my other account and idk how mutch days lather but i'm band and idk when my banning is over :( -- plz reply :-/

Why, whatever is this "SFC" that you speak of? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lafuteria - Sanctuary
    Lafuteria - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I believe that person has admitted to doing the glitch and is wondering when he's gonna be unbanned... SFC = Special FC. People are using clever names for it in order to discrete about what they are doing.
    The Infernal City..
  • dilara100
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I believe that person has admitted to doing the glitch and is wondering when he's gonna be unbanned... SFC = Special FC. People are using clever names for it in order to discrete about what they are doing.

Yups thats what i mean :P -- i really don't know why i'm band :( i''m just thingking its from thad glitch becaus some one told me thad they cen ban you from doing it, sow days later i am not been able to log in :-/
  • Lafuteria - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ~_~.......................

It's a bannable offense obviously.
    The Infernal City..
  • dilara100
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ~_~.......................

It's a bannable offense obviously.

Ok, but you know when a ban is over ??
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sooooo have they starting banning FC glitch abusers yet?

As negative as I am towards this game, if every glitcher was banned for a month or more, HT's TW scene would change for the better probably. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Lafuteria - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options

..I just think you're gonna get a perma ban when they come back ~_~.
    The Infernal City..
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Umm check your email thats tied to the account to find out if your truly banned an if you are itll say how long and what for.-Least Im pretty sure thats what how
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sooooo have they starting banning FC glitch abusers yet?

As negative as I am towards this game, if every glitcher was banned for a month or more, HT's TW scene would change for the better probably. b:pleased
    DW too. and I hope so
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options

I hope, for you and all the other glitchers, never.

I hope you get permabanned, on all your accounts.

Thank you PWI for inforcing your own rules b:victory
  • Yin - Momaganon
    Yin - Momaganon Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Last days on Momagon server people have started openly announce glitched FC runs on world chat. I'd really love to see one day all glitchers were banned b:pleased but I quess that will never happen...