Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• Cyilvanis - Sanctuary
    Cyilvanis - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    trav255 wrote: »
    well i just saying if the pants are on her head there not on her bottom parts :P

And this is of what relevance to the point you are trying to make with this thread?
    Server: Sanctuary
    Cyilvanis - 3x Veno
    Lunaresse - 2x Psychic
    Cereisse - 2x Mystic
    Chandelyre - 2x Wizard
    SatanicBlood - 58 Veno (Retired; Never Forgotten)
  • trav255
    trav255 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    all the relivance is in the first post the rest is just BS for all i care i dont want yer opinions or anything i just want a gm to read it hence the name of the thread
  • Omea - Lost City
    Omea - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    First off, you cannot possibly talk about credentials when you can't even write in good English.

Secondly, name one (1) person who has gotten his/her lvls "the legitimate way", with which I assume you mean doing regular FC.

Thirdly, I'll answer your points:

1. They cheated;

Theoretically, using money in this game is cheating as well, or more like using cheat codes, since you get items faster than others. Should you happen to buy Hyper Stones, you also get lvls faster than people who do not use money.

2. They farm faster;

Being lvl 105 doesn't mean you farm faster than anyone else, since it is a matter of 25 stat points from 100 to 105. Using money on the other hand lets you farm faster and thus we are back at point number 1 about "cheating".

3. They control PvP through Assassin abuse;

Assassins are broken, do I even have to make an argument here?

4. They control TW;

RankIX gear controls TW. Meaning people who used a lot of money or people who were merchanting for months control TW.

5. They can get paid for letting other people abuse a glitch;

This is entirely PWE's fault, since they should have taken care of this glitch as soon as it was first reported. Not leaving it alone not doing anything to anyone who abused it. Added the majority of the community's extreme desire to get to as high lvl as possible as fast as possible, the players have adapted to this by using it as a means to make money.
    Also, it does not affect neither gold- nor market-prices except for maybe Hyper Stones. That problem is with PWE as well since all thoughts of packs should have been obliterated before they were implemented.

Again, do not expect to be taken seriously with bad grammar.
    How come, if someone asks a question in a forum, at least 13/20 posts answers the question in the same exact way, 5/20 word the exact same answer differently and 2/20 say something completely unrelated to both life and death?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol. I'm sure everyone will take you serious now.
    You're aware that a lot of venos are actually males irl, right? b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol. I'm Sure Everyone Will Take You Serious Now.
    You're Aware That A Lot Of Venos Are Actually Males Irl, Right? B:mischievous

Liez D:!
  • OceanPlanet - Lost City
    OceanPlanet - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lol. I'm sure everyone will take you serious now.
    You're aware that a lot of venos are actually males irl, right? b:mischievous

whats a veno...b:chuckle
  • Maple_nuts - Heavens Tear
    Maple_nuts - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    trav255 wrote: »
    hi how ya doing im a pefect world player and have put money in this game therefore my credentials are in order for this next bit

There's a possibility all those 105s combined have put much more money than you, so.....
    the "m" in my nick is not capital.
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Aww, how cute. He thinks that the GMs would care even if they did read this ^_^

You've paid into this game, that means that you're planning to stay, and likely will put even more money into this game whether they do anything or not. It's also laughable that you think they would ever hire someone who would straight up ban almost all of their best paying customers, the people who put thousands of dollars into the game already and will put more in once the next new and improved gear comes out.

At best this is a rant on how you think it's unfair that other people have better stuff than you, stop comparing yourself to others and worry about your own levels/gear, instead of posting this you could have been doing something productive like actually trying to level (legitimately or via FC) and then you can stop worrying about people higher than you
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I lol'd

QQ moar please
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    From what I understand PW is loosing money hand over fist from its other screwups. As long as somebody is pumping some money into the game right now they can probably get away with anything they want.
    Youre wasting your time with a thread like this. If you want to at least have a chance of being heard, send an email to one of the higher ups and STOP SPENDING MONEY on this game.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Disiplanry actions that will be taken against those that glitched goonz are not to be discussed on the forums, be sure that there are actions taken against them
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fly across the maps on the weekends.... people are grouped at FC and few other places.

Almost no one at the pvp zones, almost no one at BH in the center, almost no one in the small cities.

Less and less catshops in West and it's almost impossible to sell anything in AH unless you slash>slash>slash the prices. I've been getting more coin by NPCing things.

My activity level is waning and I am actually filling my time elsewhere. I love PWI, but what can we do? Everyone you know is offline, grabbed another game or... is bored.

The last version of PW I played only did something... when it was too late.... and I see the repeated patterns here now... the big thing is flying across the maps and counting how many people you see actually moving around (not on their way to Nirvana or FC).

Funny, it happened to me the other day... I was questing omewhere and cubed to Arch so I could go find a BH squad near HeadHunter...

First of all, I was the ONLY one in Cube ( I know, I wan in the German Server, but hey... ) and then I was the only one not afk in center platform...

I finnaly had to ask help from fac to do BH, while I never had those problems in Sanctuary. Actually, one of my fac's rules was "we don't help on BH (except very special situations) because it's very easy to find a random squad...

Good old days b:surrender
  • Dragono - Lost City
    Dragono - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I see the same problems on LC too.
    No one in cube.
    No one in the center searching for BH or only a few one.
    No one in the little Citiys doing quests or something else.
    Every one want to buy FC Big room even the 8x and 9x.

On LC they spam in the World Chat that they are searching for people for the FC glitch so it really seams that no one is banned in the past to now.

An what is PWE doing?
    Nothing cause they stil get their money.
    They should invent more packs to solve the problem b:angry

And if they really have problems by solving the problem:
    Disable the boss or ban the people god damn hell... <.<
    I am from Germany and I am sorry if my English isn't very good b:surrender
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    An what is PWE doing?

b:laugh Level Pack -- Right Click to use to gain 1 level. 50 gold b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No one in cube.
    No one in the center searching for BH or only a few one.
    No one in the little Citiys doing quests or something else.
    Every one want to buy FC Big room even the 8x and 9x.

On LC they spam in the World Chat that they are searching for people for the FC glitch so it really seams that no one is banned in the past to now.

An what is PWE doing?

And if they really have problems by solving the problem:
    Disable the boss or ban the people god damn hell... <.<

Dreamweaver has about 1/5 the amount shops it used to 6 months ago. If you want to know how the game is doing just look at how many shops are in west. Right now it's sad and after every maintenance it's getting fewer and fewer.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Disiplanry actions that will be taken against those that glitched goonz are not to be discussed on the forums, be sure that there are actions taken against them

That's the issue though, nothing has been done.

Are GMs simply using fear-based tactics in hoping people do not do the glitches?

I rather see action than words from the GMs on this issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That's the issue though, nothing has been done.

Are GMs simply using fear-based tactics in hoping people do not do the glitches?

I rather see action than words from the GMs on this issue.

They are squeezing the last bit of sales out of people before they ban 95% of the player base and completely kill the game. b:cute
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

*giggle*
  • pwiwerndas
    pwiwerndas Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    why have you not banned people yet from the goonz glitch? it seems that you arnt even trying. i saw on another thread that you said action will be taken. Why is it taking so long. It has been months. It seems that you frankie or whoever is in charge doesnt care for it anymore. Can i get GM word on when and what the consequence is.
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    They have plans to ban them. People who spend up to $500 will get a week ban. People who spend $500 to $1000 will get a one day ban. Players who spend over $1000 will get an email saying "shame on you." Free players will have their accounts permanently banned.b:bye
  • Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    They have plans to ban them. People who spend up to $500 will get a week ban. People who spend $500 to $1000 will get a one day ban. Players who spend over $1000 will get an email saying "shame on you." Free players will have their accounts permanently banned.b:bye

This made me laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This thread shouldn't be locked since it does ask a valid question. Personally, I just want to know why they are taking so long on whatever consequence they choose to do to those glitch lvling.

Having lvl 105 avatars and being lvl 105 on the ranking system isn't enough for at least a cause of concern?

You guys acted quickly on the whole SoT "duping" issue and tackled the person who was selling a lot for 200 mill on the server he/she was on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This made me laugh

Especially since it's pretty well true.
  • Kioma - Lost City
    Kioma - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

b:surrender This made me b:cry coz let`s face it...its the truth
  • GoodStart - Dreamweaver
    GoodStart - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Banned accounts don't bring in $$$.

The end.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Q.F.T.

That is all.
  • pwiwerndas
    pwiwerndas Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    gm read and respond please. can we get straight anwser instead of wait. what you guys have in mind of consenquence?
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    GM : People are gooning to get 105 lvl? PROVE IT! They are using super-ultra-mega-power-hyper stones that u get for free when u charge over $1000 in total. Exp x 100000000. Yeh that got to be it.

-lock thread- b:bye
    edited September 2011
    Options
    -lock thread- b:bye

I just hope it doesn't get locked, I can just see the reason "Lock, cannot discuss bans and such on forums."

b:cold
    We just want to know why its taking long, and why people so far are getting away with it.

And if you like to share the consequences to us, then go for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Koolaid - Heavens Tear
    Koolaid - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pwiwerndas wrote: »
    why have you not banned people yet from the goonz glitch? it seems that you arnt even trying. i saw on another thread that you said action will be taken. Why is it taking so long. It has been months. It seems that you frankie or whoever is in charge doesnt care for it anymore. Can i get GM word on when and what the consequence is.

Even those people with manually edited customization files, like an archer with earthguard eyes, or veno with tideborn hair, they don't get banned.

I believe they don't monitor anything in game.

I see a lot of this in Heaven's Tear. The same people for months unbanned. It's unfair for the rest who would like to do that too. Time to submit a ticket with all those names and screenshots? maybe they wont do anything even then.