Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• pwiwerndas
    pwiwerndas Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im sure the game managers have already discussed and decided on what will happened if anything will be. please share with us gms/mods...
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pwiwerndas wrote: »
    im sure the game managers have already discussed and decided on what will happened if anything will be. please share with us gms/mods...

We can't share that kind of information nor will the GMs.

Closed.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    trav255 wrote: »
    3. they controll pvp through sin abuse wich you allow i beleive when i signed up for this game i didnt sign up to get killed by someone who only has to press a few buttons to do more dmg then any boss youve unloaded yet thats just stupid pwi

Why you signed up is completely irrelevant. I'm relatively certain (though feel free to link me to proof that I'm wrong) that PWE never advertised this game as "You won't have to worry about getting killed by someone who only has to press a few buttons! There are no OP classes in this game!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Disiplanry actions that will be taken against those that glitched goonz are not to be discussed on the forums, be sure that there are actions taken against them

bullsh.it.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I thought they said that the goons glitch was fixed.... but I'm a little confused as to why I'm still seeing ads like this every day....

People just glitching it for fun? Since exp was supposedly nerfed. Have to say though, that is a high price to pay for some fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's not fixed lol

I'm running normal FCC a lot lately and had hypers on at styren at some point. Killed the second dragoon it spawns and yea, ~24k exp. I don't call that fixed lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think the best way Gm's will know who glitch and who dont is to see how many hours a character is online per day and how many lvl's it did. IF u play 3 h a day and u make 100 in 1 week, there is something. I have 2 friends who stay online 8 h a day do FC only. They make lvl 100 so fast, no glitch or stuff like that. They were in vacation this summer and they ask me to come but i cant do all day because i was at work. But in the morning I go to work there were in FC and at 7 PM when i come back they were in FC every single day. So i dont matter how fast you lvl, I think it matter how many h per week you play. Cuz u can be a super rich and make lvl 105 buying heads all day. Just check hours and if Gm's can where they been. I never glith , to be honest, i did not know the glitch exist after i seen on forum topic, and i did lvl 99 in 1 year. I play 4 h a day and in week-end maybe more but something needs to be done so others who play fair dont get ban for nothing.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    They probably can't even check info like that out, which is why they aren't doing anything. They just say they are in hoping it fears players out from using the glitch.

You can probably openly post they are you doing the glitch, and won't get banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    At this point they have no choice but to leave it in, and make it so it is unbanable, or create an equal exp giving instance.
    Unban me.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I thought they said that the goons glitch was fixed.... but I'm a little confused as to why I'm still seeing ads like this every day....

I'll see that and raise you this.

That's from the German server, btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanova - Dreamweaver
    Lanova - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I believe... One of the reasons people know nobody is getting banned over this because they know people who have done the glitch, but would never report them. And then they don't get banned for cheating. Which is easily then blamed on the GM's or monitors for not having any system for this kind of situation because its their job to respond to such incidents. But the whole knowing about the issue doing nothing about it having a hyper exp blowout when they then claim to know it extending the x2 giving free hypers for buying packs... If the team running pwi over here in all honesty doesn't know what they're doing to the game I declare incompetence. If its not that it can only be greed.
    Find all the cheaters take away the levels and then ban them. This kind of **** is beyond the slap on the wrist punishment. It devalues the core aspect of leveling in the game down to jack. If there's no justice over this just turn the game into a private server and be done with it.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'll see that and raise you this.

That's from the German server, btw.
    "pizza FC"? wow.. that a little obvious..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "pizza FC"? wow.. that a little obvious..

I guess at least it's a bit more of a codename than "glith" or "dragon" FC. b:chuckle

Also, all but one of those quotes (including the ones in WC) were from people in my own faction. Lovely, eh? Sadly, it's slim pickings when it comes to international factions over there. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lololololo I want some pizza.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • captaincannabis
    captaincannabis Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol, this thread is 3 months old and the glitch still isnt fixed? Do they ever even intend to fix it or is it all just a ploy(like everything else it seems) to get people powerleveling and spending their money at the cash shop.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pizza fc, seriously, how is that supposed to hide anything, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ... It devalues the core aspect of leveling in the game

I know its been said, but how does this devalue levelling any differently to buying fc heads, using hypers, doing all dailies over and over again etc etc...

After 90 (80/70/60?) generally theres no normal questing and you want to grind for months to get up a level?

It seems SFC is so popular because after 95+ the rewards from quests are so poor that no one does them.

If the devs changed quests and grinding to give decent rewards then SFC wouldn't be so popular.

Dont forget there is also now an industry surrounding SFC - hypers and vacuity powders anyone?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I know its been said, but how does this devalue levelling any differently to buying fc heads, using hypers, doing all dailies over and over again etc etc...

After 90 (80/70/60?) generally theres no normal questing and you want to grind for months to get up a level?

It seems SFC is so popular because after 95+ the rewards from quests are so poor that no one does them.

If the devs changed quests and grinding to give decent rewards then SFC wouldn't be so popular.

Dont forget there is also now an industry surrounding SFC - hypers and vacuity powders anyone?

The same way steroids devalues baseball. You aren't supposed to do it and gain an unfair (and insurmountable) advantage over those that follow the rules. Also, used to be when I saw a 105 I'd think, congratulations! Now I think ew I bet they gooned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I will glitch goons with my alt also. When it will be lv. 100. Rules are broken and nobody cares. So why not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I will glitch goons with my alt also. When it will be lv. 100. Rules are broken and nobody cares. So why not?

If you're going to glitch it, might as well go all the way to 105. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruler - Raging Tide
    Ruler - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    any time frame on when they plan on fixing it and if they are going to do anything about the 300+ 105's?
  • Trouty - Sanctuary
    Trouty - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hopefully we will get an update on this before to long as its killing the game.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Rep sales have broken this game far more than a few levels ever could.
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

For some people,game is already dead since....anni packs? lol that makes the game already dead since even before TB expansion....yet I still see lots of people in my server b:chuckle

These players that have worked so hard for get stuff and then see rich people just get the same or better stuff from packs may have quit,the thing that maybe they didn't realized before claiming that the game is dead is the fact that new players got into the game and those *new* players that have no idea of how to get a deicide other than packs(Lunar farming anyone?),or how impossible was to get R8 without sales,doesn't consider stuff like packs/repsale/dragon orbs game-breaking,because they're simply used to it since the first day of playing.
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    For some people,game is already dead since....anni packs? lol that makes the game already dead since even before TB expansion....yet I still see lots of people b:chuckle

Game's not dead, it's just on life support
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Edited the post above o,o

Things change,the game its not dead,only people with an ego-centric point of view think that the game is dead:Because they don't like it anymore they claim it to be dead...............BECAUSE something can't live/exist if they don't like it,they don't consider newer players can accept it as is,they don't consider its just them that they don't like it anymore,they don't consider that either way after some time almost everyone get bored of a game and keep going on(Real life/other games/whatever).

When you're new to the game,the game is nice,cool,exciting.
    Even if they don't change anything,after a year or two you'll find the game boring, repetitive, tedious,that's because you just got bored of it,you had enough,its not like the game as getting worse.
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    For some people,game is already dead since....anni packs? lol that makes the game already dead since even before TB expansion....
    the game as we all knew and loved is dead, this is a new PW, it's based on cash not skill. look at the stuff you get from packs. endgame, BROKEN gear for just $1? those of us that work our ***** off get nothing for our hard work and loyalty to the game.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just wanted my 500 th post to be on this thread b:victory

And I'm still waiting for a GM or whatever to tell us if cheaters are to be punished or if it's ok to disregard the TOS.

Thank you in advance :P
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's obviously ok to glitch FC.

That's the message I'm getting so far. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-