Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• yeqweeqwwhje
    yeqweeqwwhje Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There's a nice long journey to hit 105, one which I'm sure wizards and psychics, the kind of people that just might benefit highly from this would vie for, therefore would increasingly spend money to attain level 105 instead of do what's still relatively standard which is level at a minimum pace once at 100-102.

U smoking whacky weed? U think anyone is stupid enuff to sell glitched FCs?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Explain to me how it is profitable? Once ppl hit 105 they will just QQ about having less to do (anyone who would take the time to hit 105 to begin with). They needed it to take forever so people won't just sit in ADC all day and whine.

lols you really don't see how this could be profitable? As of now, the average high level DD might burn like 1 plat every 2 TWs...and probably never use hypers much. Plats would burn by the hour! Hypers would burn by the hour! Highly geared people would push alts/friends up to 101 in days!

MORE RANK DEMAND! MORE REFINE DEMAND! HIGHER GOLD! GOGOGO PWI!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

It seems obvious that you're either not on Sanctuary server, or you're not paying attention. People ARE selling glitched runs.
  • XCurse - Dreamweaver
    XCurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you people still talking b:shutup or typing w/e.
    did this glitch hurt the game ? yes. does PWI cares? No

people getting to 101 and cashing their r9 anyways. there is no fun leveling on this game since they added the EXP FC.

for all these people who said they spend their time and effort lvling: am telling u your not the only one this game ***** up. so many people who been farming their r8/nirvana gears got their A$$es handed to them when the sale came out.

it's funneh to see all these sins QQing b/c to them always stealth>skill; now they can't stleath b/c so many people will be able to see them and since this glitch can be done without needing the OP sins. they don't have this advantage anymore. so QQmoar sins b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    jaxaether wrote: »
    It seems obvious that you're either not on Sanctuary server, or you're not paying attention. People ARE selling glitched runs.

I am on Sanc and have not seen any Dragoons being sold o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I am on Sanc and have not seen any Dragoons being sold o.o

I have, on WC indeed b:shutup

I promise to take a screenshot next time O_0

Edit: Must add, only seen it once (can't remember if it was yesterday or 2 days ago).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have, on WC indeed b:shutup

I promise to take a screenshot next time O_0

Edit: Must add, only seen it once (can't remember if it was yesterday or 2 days ago).

O_o Interesting. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How does one sell a "glitch" in this situation? The people that have aggro on the glitched dragoons have to stay alive, or be hit by them and prevent them from resetting. If they reset, as in, if the person they have aggro on dies, and there's nobody in aggro range, or players who have aggro are out of dragoon hit range and reset.. all of the dragoons flop over and die. Maybe you should actually figure out how the glitch works before whining about how people are going to "sell" the "FC".

To accomplish killing them one has to do a **** ton of damage and kill them in one or two hits (they stun at slightly more than 100k, less if they get hit under and don't die), and much like doing TM runs, if one can pull this off, they deserve the XP.
  • yeqweeqwwhje
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How does one sell a "glitch" in this situation? The people that have aggro on the glitched dragoons have to stay alive, or be hit by them and prevent them from resetting. If they reset, as in, if the person they have aggro on dies, and there's nobody in aggro range, or players who have aggro are out of dragoon hit range and reset.. all of the dragoons flop over and die. Maybe you should actually figure out how the glitch works before whining about how people are going to "sell" the "FC".

To accomplish killing them one has to do a **** ton of damage and kill them in one or two hits (they stun at slightly more than 100k, less if they get hit under and don't die), and much like doing TM runs, if one can pull this off, they deserve the XP.

YOU ARE SMOKING WHACKY WEED.

Where was I whining about people selling glitched FCs noob? I said they'd have to be crazy to sell glitch FC runs on WC. Not QQ people selling glitch FCs. READ PLS.

And no people don't have to kill mobs in one or two hit noob. There are such things as antistuns and apoth. There have been videos of this glitch on youtube. It doesn't require r9, or super OP stuff to do, just good solid zhenning.
  • jaxaether
    edited July 2011
    Options

No need to be rude.

Though I've not participated, I know how to do the glitch. It's not like it's rocket science or a big secret. What is so perplexing to you about the economics of selling it? There is nothing in what you've said above that suggests people haven't/won't sell it. People charge clerics to heal through their freakin sold exp rooms for cryin out loud, and clerics are dumb enough to pay their 400k or 450k or 500k for the privilege.

There's definitely a market, and plenty of people willing to pay money for the most idiotic of reasons.

Sounds like you have lots of personal experience with the glitch. Wanna share how you've used it?
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL Y U WRITE HERE ASKING GMs TO FIX GLITCH, GMs CANT FIX IT TILL PWCN DOES,

OUR GMs DOESNT KNOW HOW TO FIX GLITCH
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

To accomplish killing them one has to do a **** ton of damage and kill them in one or two hits (they stun at slightly more than 100k, less if they get hit under and don't die), and much like doing TM runs, if one can pull this off, they deserve the XP.[/QUOTENo]

No need to be rude.

Though I've not participated, I know how to do the glitch. It's not like it's rocket science or a big secret. What is so perplexing to you about the economics of selling it? There is nothing in what you've said above that suggests people haven't/won't sell it. People charge clerics to heal through their freakin sold exp rooms for cryin out loud, and clerics are dumb enough to pay their 400k or 450k or 500k for the privilege.

There's definitely a market, and plenty of people willing to pay money for the most idiotic of reasons.

Sounds like you have lots of personal experience with the glitch. Wanna share how you've used it?

The real reason not to sell it was mentioned above. This is a GLITCH, and the GM's can ban anyone who uses them. This means that WC'ing that you will sell a glitch is pretty much asking to be banned by a trigger happy GM. I doubt that most would do anything seeing as how prevalent this appears to be (I havent heard shouts for it) but then again I dont pay attention to WC anyway.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL Y U WRITE HERE ASKING GMs TO FIX GLITCH, GMs CANT FIX IT TILL PWCN DOES,

OUR GMs DOESNT KNOW HOW TO FIX GLITCH

Excuse me could you please write in a brighter color and make your font bigger I don't believe I can read your unnoticeable post font D:
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Excuse me could you please write in a brighter color and make your font bigger I don't believe I can read your unnoticeable post font D:

It's the only way you can get through to idiots.

Lets fix this problem by just spilling it out all on forums :D!
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    WCing for glitch is like handing anyone who doesnt like you a banhammer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    YOU ARE SMOKING WHACKY WEED.

Where was I whining about people selling glitched FCs noob? I said they'd have to be crazy to sell glitch FC runs on WC. Not QQ people selling glitch FCs. READ PLS.

And no people don't have to kill mobs in one or two hit noob. There are such things as antistuns and apoth. There have been videos of this glitch on youtube. It doesn't require r9, or super OP stuff to do, just good solid zhenning.
    CAPSLOCK = Cruise control for cool? Well, in your case, nerdrage. Maybe you should try reading as I was pointing out the feasibility of selling them in the first place. Either that or Rosetta Stone might be just for you.

As for the videos, where are they?

"Good solid zhenning" = lol... I don't believe this has actually happened to you before.
    No need to be rude.
    I think you quoted the wrong poster for that.

Who said it's perplexing? It's silly. I like the idea of it, however, as has been iterated quite a number of times, what needs to be done to kill them without obliterating the tank and having the dragoons disappear.
    Nope.
  • jaxaether
    edited July 2011
    Options

The real reason not to sell it was mentioned above. This is a GLITCH, and the GM's can ban anyone who uses them. This means that WC'ing that you will sell a glitch is pretty much asking to be banned by a trigger happy GM. I doubt that most would do anything seeing as how prevalent this appears to be (I havent heard shouts for it) but then again I dont pay attention to WC anyway.

On Sanc, i would estimate there are an average of 4-5 shouts an hour for glitch squads, some being so bold as to ask for "LF seeker for dragoon glitch squad", some a tiny bit more subtle with "barb needed for fcc third boss pro squad" or what have you. As far as I can tell, no one has been sanctioned.

Is it too large of a leap to believe people are selling slots? I have no idea whether they're successful, I only know I've seen shouts for buys and sells.

And honestly, I don't really care as long as the playing field is leveled and PWI makes a definitive statement one way or the other. As I've said before, it looks kinda fun to do.
  • yeqweeqwwhje
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CAPSLOCK = Cruise control for cool? Well, in your case, nerdrage. Maybe you should try reading as I was pointing out the feasibility of selling them in the first place. Either that or Rosetta Stone might be just for you.

As for the videos, where are they?

"Good solid zhenning" = lol... I don't believe this has actually happened to you before.

No. You should use your brain. Which you apparently lack. You were not trying to point out anything. Maybe you were trying to troll. But most trolls could actually make an argument that has direct correlation back to the intended target. First Grade IS for you.

Look on youtube. One has been removed by the poster. The other is still up. I am not linking them here.

And bm+seeker with random DDs is enough zhenning for this glitch.
  • Kizokui - Sanctuary
    Kizokui - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    herp derp derp herp herperr derp derp derp

edited July 2011
    Options
    No. You should use your brain. Which you apparently lack. You were not trying to point out anything. Maybe you were trying to troll. But most trolls could actually make an argument that has direct correlation back to the intended target. First Grade IS for you.

Look on youtube. One has been removed by the poster. The other is still up. I am not linking them here.

And bm+seeker with random DDs is enough zhenning for this glitch.
    I think in troll school they forgot to mention that you're not supposed to rage this badly. b:cute
  • Ryuukaze - Sanctuary
    Ryuukaze - Sanctuary Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    O_o Interesting. b:chuckle

Happened again just now:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/dragoons.jpg/

Covered names to avoid naming and shaming.

Although didn't say "selling" XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yeqweeqwwhje
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think in troll school they forgot to mention that you're not supposed to rage this badly. b:cute

Hey stupid. No one is raging. Saying someone is raging =/= rage. You are not smart enough to make people rage. Raging and calling someone who is stupid stupid are two different things.
  • DodoBear - Harshlands
    DodoBear - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    But why u care so much abt this glitch!?!? It doesnt give any exp, spirit (only coins but they r nothing... x.x). Why u ppl care abt it? It happened to me once ... ye i tried it again after that..And i didnt got any xp or w/e... x.x
    Drat and double drat! b:victory
  • yeqweeqwwhje
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Happened again just now:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/dragoons.jpg/

Covered names to avoid naming and shaming.

Although didn't say "selling" XD

Well I'll be damned. I underestimated stupid people again.
  • jaxaether
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well I'll be damned. I underestimated stupid people again.

or overestimated, ijs b:chuckle

and here ya go...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/buyingglitch.jpg/
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey stupid. No one is raging. Saying someone is raging =/= rage. You are not smart enough to make people rage. Raging and calling someone who is stupid stupid are two different things.
    no it actually does look like ur raging

and now ur raging about not raging
  • FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    For retar.ds that say that people that did it should be banned, 1st where did it say doing this was bannable, all the gm responses never said it, 2nd if it was bannable prepare to lose 50%+ of the 100+ out there since this glitch is alredy known by half the populations of the servers... so yeah why would pw ban the people that bring them money? 3rd how the hell could they know who is doing it its not like you lvl to 105 in 2 mins, 4rd raging sins and nabs are funnyb:chuckle
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you people still talking b:shutup or typing w/e.
    did this glitch hurt the game ? yes. does PWI cares? No

people getting to 101 and cashing their r9 anyways. there is no fun leveling on this game since they added the EXP FC.

for all these people who said they spend their time and effort lvling: am telling u your not the only one this game ***** up. so many people who been farming their r8/nirvana gears got their A$$es handed to them when the sale came out.

it's funneh to see all these sins QQing b/c to them always stealth>skill; now they can't stleath b/c so many people will be able to see them and since this glitch can be done without needing the OP sins. they don't have this advantage anymore. so QQmoar sins b:laugh

Take me along on your 125m+ a day FC run. b:sad
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    For retar.ds that say that people that did it should be banned, 1st where did it say doing this was bannable, all the gm responses never said it, 2nd if it was bannable prepare to lose 50%+ of the 100+ out there since this glitch is alredy known by half the populations of the servers... so yeah why would pw ban the people that bring them money? 3rd how the hell could they know who is doing it its not like you lvl to 105 in 2 mins, 4rd raging sins and nabs are funnyb:chuckle

1) They're saying it should, not stating that it is banable.
    3) There is a clear way to tell if you were doing fcc normally or doing dragoons, it's really not difficult to see the crazy difference in exp even if you're not getting 105 in 2 minutes.
  • FuriousRico - Harshlands
    FuriousRico - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    1) They're saying it should, not stating that it is banable.
    3) There is a clear way to tell if you were doing fcc normally or doing dragoons, it's really not difficult to see the crazy difference in exp even if you're not getting 105 in 2 minutes.

i just got 80% in 1 day and a half full fc hypered o noes shall i be expecting the banhammer to knock on my door?