[Server Maintenance Tonight] 6-21-2011 [COMPLETED]

Options

Comments

• Godswhisper - Dreamweaver
    Godswhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ive been playing for 2 years and havent hit 100 on any of my chars imma brag my *** when i get there just saying and any1 who has a prob with it can block mehb:victory
  • ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver
    ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So your server is full of intellectuals having discussions on the intricate workings of human anatomy, huh? Well mine is full of junior high kids who like to use "naughty words" for fun. If players were mature enough to converse in a civilized manner, filters would not be necessary. I would much prefer to have a filter option that would block all the idiocy like WoW and some others have. It takes no intelligence whatsoever to make a dirty joke and the childish filth that so many players think is cute just bores me to tears. I play this with my family and the children I play with are more mature than most of the people I see on World Chat. Also PWI, until you make a filter that really works, we need bigger block lists.

Congratulations. This is a game, maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously? No one want's to hear you complain about how others like to play and enjoy this game. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Past/present character names from various servers:
    | ZetsumieXI - RaidenXI - AkutenshiXI - Rinjuu - Raiu - Ryuujin - Zenkai
    | Rei - Rai - Rui - Namonai - Rokushin - Cloud - Zokusei - Zainin
    | Raichu - Ninetales - Bulbasaur - Arcanine
  • Wyndella - Dreamweaver
    Wyndella - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    but would you rather hear that from someone you've seen for a year, or someone brand new?

Honestly why do we listen to it at all. Sure a celebratory pat on the back is in order, cause let's face it, leveling can be a challenge at times. But eventually we all get there anywhere so I'm not certain what the big yippee is about to begin with. b:cold
  • JeffProbst - Heavens Tear
    JeffProbst - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bahaha <3 what did you get scholarships for if you don't mind me asking? ^.^ I got 8 full Scholarships to Art collages for my poetry writeing <3 but well you simply can't make a living off writing your feelings out on paper.

I got a scholarship to Hogwarts and Durmstrang for being the first wizard to successfully fuse a raven to a writing desk and use it as a mount to slay dragons in the lofty peaks of Skyrim.

But in all seriousness, I got them for doing well in school and scoring high on tests. And you can make a living off of poetry if you BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ive been playing for 2 years and havent hit 100 on any of my chars imma brag my *** when i get there just saying and any1 who has a prob with it can block mehb:victory

You do that, but sorry if I'm to busy doing my 8 99 key quests a month on double drops to make 64m a month basically just gather keys to notice. Level is trivial on this game, no one really cares how you get there, just that you get there.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver
    LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That's like saying "THE 90s WERE THE BEST! WE DIDN'T HAVE CARTOONS LIKE CHOWDER OR CAMP LAZLO! WE HAD DEXTER'S LABORATORY AND ED, EDD N' EDDY" well guess what...IT'S 2011...BYOTCH!

on a rather serious note on a not so serious note, Sure....leveling was a tad more slow but remember this is a FREE TO PLAY GAME in which you CASH SHOP. Pwi is trying to make MONEY. They want you to spend MONEY on **** so they can keep this [broken] GAME RUNNING. It's not about fun for these guys. it's a BUSINESS. ....you all just got SCHOOL'D. *grabs oreos and leaves*
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got a scholarship to Hogwarts and Durmstrang for being the first wizard to successfully fuse a raven to a writing desk and use it as a mount to slay dragons in the lofty peaks of Skyrim.

But in all seriousness, I got them for doing well in school and scoring high on tests. And you can make a living off of poetry if you BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Oml.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
    edited June 2011
    Options

sure ya can ppl do it all the time what do you think music is
  • Requiemmoon - Dreamweaver
    Requiemmoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll come play some b-ball with you Zets-babe!! <3

(or just go play halo online, ijs)
  • Geminisica - Heavens Tear
    Geminisica - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That's like saying "THE 90s WERE THE BEST! WE DIDN'T HAVE CARTOONS LIKE CHOWDER OR CAMP LAZLO! WE HAD DEXTER'S LABORATORY AND ED, EDD N' EDDY" well guess what...IT'S 2011...BYOTCH!

on a rather serious note on a not so serious note, Sure....leveling was a tad more slow but remember this is a FREE TO PLAY GAME in which you CASH SHOP. Pwi is trying to make MONEY. They want you to spend MONEY on **** so they can keep this [broken] GAME RUNNING. It's not about fun for these guys. it's a BUSINESS. ....you all just got SCHOOL'D. *grabs oreos and leaves*

Wait did Links just take my Oreos?

Get back here!!!!b:angry
  • Wyndella - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options

what you should keep in mind is that yes for them this is a business and if people didnt buy things in cash shops, do you think it would still be free to play? of course not...they are going to make their money somewhere. have you thanked your cash shoppers lately? b:victory
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wait did Links just take my Oreos?

Get back here!!!!b:angry

NO! They're MY nom noms NOW!!! b:angry
    edited June 2011
    Options

can i have some oreos :o
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll come play some b-ball with you Zets-babe!! <3

(or just go play halo online, ijs)

Holly (censored word I use a lot because apparently I am immature) Moony!! So does this mean you are back? =D And I see you are still using the signature I made like two years ago b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I still don't understand why the actual scientific names for body parts and actions are banned. Slurs and slang, I understand. But banning the scientific names for things is just pretty stupid.

Also as others have said, it's not like it's particularly hard to circumvent the filter.b:shutup
    Congratulations. This is a game, maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously? No one want's to hear you complain about how others like the play and enjoy this game. b:bye

Exactly the sort of child I was referring to. My point is that having to listen to the childishness makes the game less fun. I want a filter that allows me to block all of if while those of you who like it can wallow in it it your heart's content. I love how people get so upset when they're asked to follow rules. In the same breathe they'll tell you how grown up they are. LOL
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NO! They're MY nom noms NOW!!! b:angry

b:crySo mean..... all I wanted is some oreos and milk
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ;-; *shares snacks with everyone*
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Exactly the sort of child I was referring to. My point is that having to listen to the childishness makes the game less fun. I want a filter that allows me to block all of if while those of you who like it can wallow in it it your heart's content. I love how people get so upset when they're asked to follow rules. In the same breathe they'll tell you how grown up they are. LOL

Keep complaining from behind a character no one has ever seen before. Shows how mature you are. [=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:crySo mean..... all I wanted is some oreos and milk

~gives some oreos~ links stole the milk tho D:<
    edited June 2011
    Options
    YAY!!! *grabs oreos and skitters to a corner* My cookiesb:victory
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bring the servers back up b:angry

missing my 2x farming time b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what you should keep in mind is that yes for them this is a business and if people didnt buy things in cash shops, do you think it would still be free to play? of course not...they are going to make their money somewhere. have you thanked your cash shoppers lately? b:victory

Thank you cash shoppers! :D You made this game last more than 2 years
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ~gives Some Oreos~ Links Stole The Milk Tho D:<

-guzzles Down Milk- >:0! YOU SAW NOTHING!

..whoops double post! don't hurt me ;-; <3
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Keep complaining from behind a character no one has ever seen before. Shows how mature you are. [=

Just keep making my point for me. Thank you!
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am, Zets, though my seeker is more often played XP

And yes... old signature is old ._. That means you should make me a new one! -sits and eats her double stuff oreos -
  • Wyndella - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thank you cash shoppers! :D You made this game last more than 2 years

lolzb:chuckle.........now where did the cookies go?b:avoid
    edited June 2011
    Options
    -guzzles Down Milk- >:o!

*brings out a half gallon of milk to drink since it was the only thing i could smuggle from Links* VICTORY IS MINE!
  • Michaels - Heavens Tear
    Michaels - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    YAY!!! *grabs oreos and skitters to a corner* My cookiesb:victory

ninja sneaks in and takes cookiesb:laugh MINEEEEEEEEEE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ps. Totally need new/more **** in token shop, plox...
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ninja Sneaks In And Takes Cookiesb:laugh Mineeeeeeeeee

Im Telling Kye!!!