[Server Maintenance Tonight] 6-21-2011 [COMPLETED]

frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Hey all,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from 11:00pm PDT to 1:00am PDT!

Sorry about the late notice here - there was some last minute testing that had to be done before maintenance could be confirmed.

See you here tonight on the boards!
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Patch Notes Version 537
    Released June 22, 2011

Theater of Blood
    The Theater of Blood is now open! Players level 50+ can slaughter each other for fun and prizes. To participate, talk to the Herald of Blood in each major city between 18:30 and 19:15. They can be found near the Adventure Assistants and Khatru Pups. More details to follow soon!

Phoenix Valley
    The "Beautiful Face" boss should now be named "Shauk-Aranos".
    The "Flame Bird" boss should now be named "Plume Helios".
    Some of the quest names have been renamed to be more consistent with each other.

Auction House
    Earthguard flyers should now be listed in the Auction House filter.

Monsters
    "Soulchasing Vipent Abominations" have been renamed to "Vipent Abominations" in order to better fit the interface.
    "Backstabbing Feligar Assassins" have been renamed to "Feligar Assassins" in order to better fit the interface.

Skills
    The description for Demon and Sage versions of the Assassin's Bloodpaint skill should now correctly show the duration as 60 minutes instead of 60 seconds.

Misc
    Beautiful Chang is no longer as obsessed with clothes.
    The Chieftain's Battlecat is no longer mistakenly called the Thunder Leopard.
    The Chronobike has been tuned up so that it should no longer make sounds while idle.

b:pleased
  • backatit
    backatit Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yay Maint b:pleased

EDIT: First non-GM >:D
    And yea about time we had maint :D

Now Question Franky?
  • Tomoe_ - Sanctuary
    Tomoe_ - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    nice a maintenance
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Haha 3rd

And ummmmmmmmmmm.......................

what needed to be tested? Some really cool stuff or something that might break the game further? :P
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Nice... so it IS tonight... Wait, you want to know what I'm talking about? I know nothing... I swear!!b:sweat
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yessssssssssssssssss FINALLY MAINTENANCE!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ooooh First Page..... And About Damn Time!
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Haha 3rd

And ummmmmmmmmmm.......................

what needed to be tested? Some really cool stuff or something that might break the game further? :P

Just some minor localization changes ;)
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    better not mess up and accidentally take out 2x drops or else b:sin o and fix the blessings
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011

OMG NEW STUFF THERE IS A GOD!!!! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wow, I'm suprised. Also like how frankie didn't deny the game was broken.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you're late.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It would be nice if the dev's would spend some time on making at least 2 more TW setting we can choose from...for a fee of course. Having the ability to choose which 3 battle areas to fight in would be a plus. Example, the current TW map is on flat land..has got boring over time. We need another two TW maps created to select from. One map should be pure arials battles while the other should take place underwatter.

Imagine having a TW under water or in the air only...b:victory

Cant wait for packs to be taken off sale soon....gold prices are ridiculus. GM's tend to blame the game economy but it wouldn't get this way if you keep feeding it. Packs are nice and all but 2 months straight with packs sales? thats an overkill and whats worse, they know it.

oh well back to game lol.
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Is the Grim event or w/e its called being taken out as well? Or a possible extension?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SinBabe - Dreamweaver
    SinBabe - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I b:heart red spam, keep red spam b:victory
  • backatit
    backatit Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Minor localization changes....They have returned b:shocked
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Fix the core connect pvp kills PLEASE...it still been showing zero for 2 weeks now QQ.

Also remove the comments at the bottom from the RANKINGS page "*Ranking statistics update every 24 hours." since it isn't true. You can add this back if it ever does start being updated every 24 hrs. Removing it at least doesnt give us false adverstisement. Is anyone also working on improving core connect?..its realy slow, you cant find factions using the search tool, and the list goes on. I know its beta but is it staying beta for the next 5 years?b:thanks
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    It would be nice if the dev's would spend some time on making at least 2 more TW setting we can choose from...for a fee of course. Having the ability to choose which 3 battle areas to fight in would be a plus. Example, the current TW map is on flat land..has got boring over time. We need another two TW maps created to select from. One map should be pure arials battles while the other should take place underwatter.

Imagine having a TW under water or in the air only...b:victory

Cant wait for packs to be taken off sale soon....gold prices are ridiculus. GM's tend to blame the game economy but it wouldn't get this way if you keep feeding it. Packs are nice and all but 2 months straight with packs sales? thats an overkill and whats worse, they know it.

oh well back to game lol.

Underwater fights o.o;; Assassins could triple spark, switch to fish mode and go 5.0 with increased defense levels.
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i know, i know...it's the long-awaited humvee mount, isn't it? ;)
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Hey Frankie ^^, finally some changes around here ^^.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Looking forward to see what maintenance may bring upon us (other than sales). b:chuckle
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Hey Frankie ^^, finally some changes around here ^^.

Lol at the mod getting her hopes up. Minor changes aka more problems.b:surrender
  • IsolateD - Lost City
    IsolateD - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    how come my core connect says i have enough kills to be on the rank list yet im not o.o?...
  • krisnda
    edited June 2011
    Lol at the mod getting her hopes up. Minor changes aka more problems.b:surrender
    "His" XD, and "more problems" are half the fun here XD.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    "His" XD, and "more problems" are half the fun here XD.

^Doesn't speak for us all.b:sweat
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Nice... so it IS tonight... Wait, you want to know what I'm talking about? I know nothing... I swear!!b:sweat

Either something is really coming other then "minor localisation changes", or he's trolling us...b:chuckle
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • krisnda
    edited June 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    ^Doesn't speak for us all.b:sweat
    <---Is the leader of the mods. Troll troll troll
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    <---Is the leader of the mods. Troll troll troll

Pfffft. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Early patch link: patch 528 - 537 (10.9 MB)

As usual, do not install the patch until after the servers go down for maintenance, otherwise you won't be able to play until they come back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • krisnda
    edited June 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Early patch link: patch 528 - 537 (10.9 MB)

As usual, do not install the patch until after the servers go down for maintenance, otherwise you won't be able to play until they come back up.
    Thanks Sangdoc ^^.