[Server Maintenance Tonight] 6-21-2011 [COMPLETED]

Comments

• _Holden - Harshlands
    _Holden - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    One map should be pure arials battles while the other should take place underwatter.

Imagine having a TW under water or in the air only...b:victory.

Nuuuuuu then i cant use my Nix!!!
  • LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver
    LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Speed lvling to 105 and then what? make a new toon? get laid? watch big mama's house?
  • Ocean_Eyes - Harshlands
    Ocean_Eyes - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    that's the point I'm trying to make. I'm glad you see it now.

Always saw it, but their is no reason to hate on all people who Hyper :P I hyper but i been playing since Perfect World started...if anything I have plenty reason to not want to grind for endless hours wasting time, when i can just go pk Cash Shoppers :D
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you can in the air..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Kamiisama - Dreamweaver
    Kamiisama - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lies... Everyone knows a nix can never die. :O
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Always saw it, but their is no reason to hate on all people who Hyper :P I hyper but i been playing since Perfect World started...if anything I have plenty reason to not want to grind for endless hours wasting time, when i can just go pk Cash Shoppers :D
    I don't hate on all of them, note above where I said I am hypering MY sin, the only people I'm hating on are the one's who think 100 is some big achievement with hypers.

sin to 60 without, psy to 79 without, veno at 70, never touched one, retired character.
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • JeffProbst - Heavens Tear
    JeffProbst - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lies... Everyone knows a nix can never die. :O

This is true since technically they're phoenixes so they will always be reborn again and again and again thus making them immortal :P
    edited June 2011
    Crossfade - Colors

That is all <3
  • SuterusuXI - Dreamweaver
    SuterusuXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Mar 2009. Huh thought I was playing this game longer then that. o.o
    edited June 2011
    This is true since technically they're phoenixes so they will always be reborn again and again and again thus making them immortal :P

I'll bet you learned that from Harry Potter :P
  • ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver
    ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Q.Q Gotta post on my BM so I can have my sig. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't hate on all of them, note above where I said I am hypering MY sin, the only people I'm hating on are the one's who think 100 is some big achievement with hypers.

sin to 60 without, psy to 79 without, veno at 70, never touched one, retired character.

You must see both sides of it, most people would say the same about you saying you got to 60/79/70 without hypers as bragging too and wouldn't feel that's any achievement at all.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I like the way this person thinks. RIGHT ON MAH BROTHA! RIGHT ON! b:cool

You just got this song in my head again... Anti-Flag - Right on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver
    ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    See but that's the thing. There has always been and always will be people to bragging about something. Unlike them however I play this game for fun (and because there is nothing else to do in Florida with gas prices high as hell) so if they think they are cool then that's fine. Whatever helps them sleep at night xD I just ignore them and do my own thing. If they want something to brag about they should try to go out and play a sport. Win medals, make friends. You know, what normal people do, live a life b:chuckle Then I would take the time to listen to what they have accomplished in their life. [=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Past/present character names from various servers:
    | ZetsumieXI - RaidenXI - AkutenshiXI - Rinjuu - Raiu - Ryuujin - Zenkai
    | Rei - Rai - Rui - Namonai - Rokushin - Cloud - Zokusei - Zainin
    | Raichu - Ninetales - Bulbasaur - Arcanine
  • JeffProbst - Heavens Tear
    JeffProbst - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'll bet you learned that from Harry Potter :P

Harry Potter is clearly the source of ALL my knowledge and this knowledge has provided me with numerous scholarships and high paying job opportunities. But yes you're right, I loved Fawkes b:surrender
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    You must see both sides of it, most people would say the same about you saying you got to 60/79/70 without hypers as bragging too and wouldn't feel that's any achievement at all.
    is it not better than the 100 with hypers ****?

granted in general leveling is a TON easier these days, hence how my toons leveled so much quicker

which is why I do not mention it much, but I'm simply pointing something out
  • Mike_Hunt - Sanctuary
    Mike_Hunt - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    yay for down time :) b:victory
    edited June 2011

Yup, because back in the day you all you had was Gamma and quests. So it took a lot more to lvl then it does now. You have new stuff like the Tideborn Chain quests and now the Tellus Chain Quests. Which gives a bunch of exp. So I don't see how anyone can think that it's a real achievement at all. I'm just saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geminisica - Heavens Tear
    Geminisica - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    is it just me or does anyone else want to grab some popcorn and sit down to watch this discussion? i find it rather entertaining. b:pleased

entertain me! i demand it! j/k
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I still don't understand why the actual scientific names for body parts and actions are banned. Slurs and slang, I understand. But banning the scientific names for things is just pretty stupid.

Also as others have said, it's not like it's particularly hard to circumvent the filter.b:shutup

So your server is full of intellectuals having discussions on the intricate workings of human anatomy, huh? Well mine is full of junior high kids who like to use "naughty words" for fun. If players were mature enough to converse in a civilized manner, filters would not be necessary. I would much prefer to have a filter option that would block all the idiocy like WoW and some others have. It takes no intelligence whatsoever to make a dirty joke and the childish filth that so many players think is cute just bores me to tears. I play this with my family and the children I play with are more mature than most of the people I see on World Chat. Also PWI, until you make a filter that really works, we need bigger block lists.
  • vlntbty00
    vlntbty00 Posts: 15
    edited June 2011
    This made me LOL b:chuckle

Speed lvling to 105 and then what? make a new toon? get laid? watch big mama's house?
    edited June 2011
    Harry Potter is clearly the source of ALL my knowledge and this knowledge has provided me with numerous scholarships and high paying job opportunities. But yes you're right, I loved Fawkes b:surrender

bahaha <3 what did you get scholarships for if you don't mind me asking? ^.^ I got 8 full Scholarships to Art collages for my poetry writeing <3 but well you simply can't make a living off writing your feelings out on paper.
  • Wyndella - Dreamweaver
    Wyndella - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't generally hear a lot of bragging on my server from new players getting to 100....but I have heard more times than I can count older players saying..."it didn't used to be so easy to level but I still got to 100" b:surrender yes yes...you are godly...*hands a cookie*
  • ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver
    ZetsumieXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    is it just me or does anyone else want to grab some popcorn and sit down to watch this discussion? i find it rather entertaining. b:pleased

entertain me! i demand it! j/k

Popcorn isn't appropriate for this. No, for this discussion I want Oreo's and Milk. Whole or 2% b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    | Past/present character names from various servers:
    | ZetsumieXI - RaidenXI - AkutenshiXI - Rinjuu - Raiu - Ryuujin - Zenkai
    | Rei - Rai - Rui - Namonai - Rokushin - Cloud - Zokusei - Zainin
    | Raichu - Ninetales - Bulbasaur - Arcanine
    edited June 2011
    vlntbty00 wrote: »
    This made me LOL b:chuckle

Wow I missed that! Thanks for posting that up. That made my night. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vlntbty00
    vlntbty00 Posts: 15
    edited June 2011
    lol I know right? Each time I read it, I LOL at it. Teehee

Wow I missed that! Thanks for posting that up. That made my night. =D
  • Geminisica - Heavens Tear
    Geminisica - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Popcorn isn't appropriate for this. No, for this discussion I want Oreo's and Milk. Whole or 2% b:dirty

*steals all the Oreo's and Milk* buahahahaha! all mine! mine i tell juu!!!b:sin
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    I don't generally hear a lot of bragging on my server from new players getting to 100....but I have heard more times than I can count older players saying..."it didn't used to be so easy to level but I still got to 100" b:surrender yes yes...you are godly...*hands a cookie*
    but would you rather hear that from someone you've seen for a year, or someone brand new?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I find that more annoying the the new players bragging they are 100. And it's the most annoying when they are bragging about how many orders they did on navastock braves just to level while they are hypering in FC....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Thats the best part!!!!!!!!! PWI get to make more money by bring out a legendary water pet :D lets face it, the plump fish is as ugly as any pet could ever be anyway... I see a mermaid pet in the making b:chuckle