[Server Maintenance Tonight] 6-21-2011 [COMPLETED]

Comments

• Ocean_Eyes - Harshlands
    Ocean_Eyes - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    mean! I was trying to run a FC with other 6x7x xD we where doing pretty good if i say so myself :3 -waits for servers to come back- ^.^

While we wait! I'd like to propose some music spamming? :D I'll post names of song/band and a link so you can search however you please <3

Song: Sleeping With Sirens - Let Love Bleed Red

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQqNsugk3hY
  • SweetSolace - Dreamweaver
    SweetSolace - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I went down right before Drake in an fb 59 :( and it was wined but hopefully something good-ish will come out of this patch but I wont hold my breath.
    edited June 2011
    I went down right before Drake in an fb 59 :( and it was wined but hopefully something good-ish will come out of this patch but I wont hold my breath.

Yea, Don't hold your breathe hun ^^ may suffocate xDb:surrender
  • diamondeye9
    diamondeye9 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Can't wait For New Stuff ba bye for 2b:victory hours b:bye
  • LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver
    LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As long as Duke Face shuts up...i'm fine with whatever they throw at us...'cause RED SPAM IS AN EYE SOAR TO THE REAR END! ...alsobringbackthemusicpl0x b:surrender
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    faith83 wrote: »
    Bummer....server went down while my group was on the last boss in FC...and he was at half health...b:cry No heads for us b:surrender

You...can't get to the last boss in FC...without doing the heads already....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Sansho - Dreamweaver
    Sansho - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2011

haha exactly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As long as Duke Face shuts up...i'm fine with whatever they throw at us...'cause RED SPAM IS AN EYE SOAR TO THE REAR END! ...alsobringbackthemusicpl0x b:surrender
    it's not just duke, but I agree completely.

I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    YAY! Maint xD maybe I'll finally dc less afterwards x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    The word filter teaches us words we didn't know were swear words to begin with. Thanks PWI for expanding my vocabulary!!!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver
    WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Given the shere volume of players these days, yall need to do maintainence EVERY FRIGGIN WEEK!!! this once every other week or no maintainence at all has got to stop. the servers are laggy as hell. given the player populace is from around the world there is no real good time, but come on!!! keep the maintainence up, and keep the servers low on lag, and keep the players happy. and those with kickass comps, just remember. not everyone is able to afford the ultimate gaming computer, so dont bother sayin get a better comp.
    edited June 2011

I'm pretty sure they meant last boss to get to heads...b:sweatb
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    you didn't know? Oceanic Lord is he "LAST boss" in FC. (this is what hypers does to the game..)
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    QQ Server shut down while I was in an epic battle with another seeker. He just set up his vortex (lawl? o.O) and we dced with me standing in it, my Ion Spike almost charged D:

I WANNA KNOW WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • faith83
    faith83 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ok...let me rephrase this...the last boss before we can get heads...semantics, you meant what I knewb:chuckle
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    NomNomz - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Freedom of speech is intended to prevent the government from repressing newspapers and people by threatening them if they speak badly of an official of said government. It (as has been pointed out before on these forums) has no bearing on a game run by a private institution (aka separate from the government). This is the same as if you were to come into my home and start swearing. I would kindly ask you to not swear the first time (censoring), and the second time would kick you out of my house (banning). Sorry if the analogy is a little crude, it is after midnight, and I'm tired.b:chuckle

1269513267853.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sansho - Dreamweaver
    Sansho - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    to stop the red spam all they really need to do is LET YOU TURN OFF SYSTEM MASSAGES!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Given the shere volume of players these days, yall need to do maintainence EVERY FRIGGIN WEEK!!! this once every other week or no maintainence at all has got to stop. the servers are laggy as hell. given the player populace is from around the world there is no real good time, but come on!!! keep the maintainence up, and keep the servers low on lag, and keep the players happy. and those with kickass comps, just remember. not everyone is able to afford the ultimate gaming computer, so dont bother sayin get a better comp.

Hun, no offence..but it's your computer I'm from russia I have really bad connection with server due to distance from the server it's self. my ping is always under 300, if you really have bad ping try to download Game Booster Game Box - it's free and helps a lot, I used to have around 9.8k ping constantly. so..do the math ^.^
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    you didn't know? Oceanic Lord is he "LAST boss" in FC. (this is what hypers does to the game..)

My sin doesn't even hyper the heads anymore, to bad no one remembers what holeen looks like anymore.

faith83 wrote: »
    ok...let me rephrase this...the last boss before we can get heads...semantics, you meant what I knewb:chuckle

There's semantics and making yourself look like a complete and utter hyper baby, you can guess which side of the fence you fell on for that one.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• faith83
    faith83 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My favorite bad word I found out accidentaly trying to say, yes grasshopper to someone....asshopper? srsly? b:shutup
  • Smokesalot - Heavens Tear
    Smokesalot - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    shut that fkn duke up
    no one cares how well other people do with gambling.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    shut that fkn duke up
    no one cares how well other people do with gambling.

Sadly even some of the people I saw getting SoT overall weren't doing....well.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver
    LinksCrosbow - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    to stop the red spam all they really need to do is LET YOU TURN OFF SYSTEM MASSAGES!

SOOOO FLIPFLOPPIN TRUE!!! I was wondering why they haven't done that yet b:sweat
    c'mon PWI! GETCHO HEAD IN THE GAME b:angry
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Early patch link: patch 528 - 537 (10.9 MB)

As usual, do not install the patch until after the servers go down for maintenance, otherwise you won't be able to play until they come back up.

Fuzzy thanks Sangodoc as always. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    My sin doesn't even hyper the heads anymore, to bad no one remembers what holeen looks like anymore.
    I'll still be hypering till 90, and I have been doing holeen, so I remember :)

ugly... *radio edit*

on a side note... I been the random people saying hi like they know ya lol
  • BLaZeNeSs - Archosaur
    BLaZeNeSs - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    how much longer till servers up :)
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    NomNomz - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you may as well start filtering out the word "clap" since the whole unspoken joke behind saying something in world chat like "KooKooKachoo got the clap in 1-2 PM her grats!" is that yes, the hands in TT clap and one shot people but "the clap" is also slang for "gonorrhea", a sexually transmitted disease. it is called "the clap" because the treatment for men diagnosed with it decades ago was putting the um... affected member... in between the pages of a large, heavy book, shutting it, and slamming something very heavy on top of that forcefully.... b:cry yeah. not pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyndella - Dreamweaver
    Wyndella - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nerd rage much? Yay for hypering...if you run out of quests it's quite usefull...sure it tends to bring out the nerd rage of older players who couldn't hyper back in the day...sucks to be you and sorry for it. b:victory
  • MinervaEris - Sanctuary
    MinervaEris - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Yay Maintenance DX Now I get to be bored for a few hours
    Life is chaotic peace
    MinervaEris- 101 demon sin
    Pyrothena- 91 sage veno
    HadesDeimos - 80 Archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Nerd rage much? Yay for hypering...if you run out of quests it's quite usefull...sure it tends to bring out the nerd rage of older players who couldn't hyper back in the day...sucks to be you and sorry for it. b:victory

People just need something to QQ about, I been playing Perfect World since cn beta, and I see no problem with hypers, most people who hyper their levels can't play the toon. which just makes it funny for watching them in pk :3b:shutup