History doomed to repeat itself?

Options

Comments

• Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was just passing by this thread and something caught my attention:

Why do u guys matter if Catalyst recruits or not? is a faction ppl, isn't that what factions do??

And must say I LOLd so hard at Elednor's link xDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Perfect World will end come 2012 anyways....

....oh not a new expansion, there are just so many much better games coming out b:chuckle

See you all in your new guild, hopefully we can have some wars b:mischievous

iseewhatyoudidthere
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Those who hold the most money will ultimately win.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=PWRD+Major+Holders
    According to Yahoo, that will be Kylin b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Those who hold the most money will ultimately win.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=PWRD+Major+Holders
    According to Yahoo, that will be Kylin b:chuckle

Your totally right! Look at Catalyst value - declined by 99% b:shocked

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=VCF.L&ql=0

b:laugh
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    25 pages ftw!

A few things i've noticed since this post was made.

- the whole server is still too shy to get involved.
    - Valhalla be madddd.
    - Its our fault for making tw's last 6 minutes. You know, since we let the supposed strongest guild chose what ever TW path they wanted and they went straight for us. We put what was actually less than 60 people in a war vs their 6 full r9 catas (for the lost city war). Shame on us for doing well. We need to re-evaluate our goals.
    - Even though I think their leader is a bit of a cry baby, grats to Mayhem for beating Afterlife. It made me LawL. Hope you ticked der charrrmmsss. And grats for being able to recruit smart enough to hold onto your members, even if you lose a land.
    - Valhalla be maddddd.

But still a few questions....

- How come no one was mad at valhalla for putting all the r9's in 1 faction and having 6 minute crystal rushes UNTIL they got to us?

- Many people said " I hope you guys beat valhalla!" Wondering if those people still are happy? Or is it just human nature to cheer for the under dog, regardless of who they are.

- How come the MY server pro's actually dont know anything about TW? Valhalla thinks they're disappointed that they suck. We're hella dissappointed. But from the pms i get from valhalla members they act like they want us to do something about it. I dunno what pots u can make from telus city, but I hope its a loyalty pot or something useful. Sorry valhalla, we're not willing to disband again and put 30 members in a TW for you and we really cant keep your members loyal. I recommend recruiting people you think would remain loyal.

- BanZzok: has been in every major faction.
    - Nospheratu, wollfo, teisha, etc: like to hop around..we may even see them back in kylin once valhalla has no more lands.
    - No names who obviously joined because they though valhalla would take the map.

- Why are valhalla using the same strategy every week? We've been winning and we've even changed a few peices of our strategy. Even if we severely out gear valhalla, which we dont, but even if we did...they have enough gear and enough people to make a war last longer than 6 minutes. We've seen lesser guilds put up way more of a fight.

- Did valhalla realllllllly let rigamortiz lead one of their TWs? (someone plz actually answer this question).

- How come the ex zulu and ex kylin who should know how to execute their roles in TW didnt do anything? Did they choose to listent to the MY pros instead of going with thier instinct, or were they just rusty? Those members who were in zulu have told me repeatedly..."You know, it wasnt just the core who won those TW's...you'll miss us when we're gone and you're losing all your lands".

- How does crimsonjr have over 100 people. OP guild is OP. Anyone wanna stack crimsonjr with us?

Btw..these questions are rhetorical and i know some of the hater valalala trollls will have to respond to them. But I reccommend instead of responding that you get in game and try to do something about w/e it is ur QQing about.
  • JayLung - Harshlands
    JayLung - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    25 pages ftw!

- Valhalla be madddd.
    - Its our fault for making tw's last 6 minutes. You know, since we let the supposed strongest guild chose what ever TW path they wanted and they went straight for us. We put what was actually less than 60 people in a war vs their 6 full r9 catas (for the lost city war). Shame on us for doing well. We need to re-evaluate our goals.
    - Even though I think their leader is a bit of a cry baby, grats to Mayhem for beating Afterlife. It made me LawL. Hope you ticked der charrrmmsss. And grats for being able to recruit smart enough to hold onto your members, even if you lose a land.
    - Valhalla be maddddd.

- How come no one was mad at valhalla for putting all the r9's in 1 faction and having 6 minute crystal rushes UNTIL they got to us?

- Many people said " I hope you guys beat valhalla!" Wondering if those people still are happy? Or is it just human nature to cheer for the under dog, regardless of who they are.

- How come the MY server pro's actually dont know anything about TW? Valhalla thinks they're disappointed that they suck. We're hella dissappointed. But from the pms i get from valhalla members they act like they want us to do something about it. I dunno what pots u can make from telus city, but I hope its a loyalty pot or something useful. Sorry valhalla, we're not willing to disband again and put 30 members in a TW for you and we really cant keep your members loyal. I recommend recruiting people you think would remain loyal.

- Nospheratu, wollfo, teisha, etc: like to hop around..we may even see them back in kylin once valhalla has no more lands.
    - No names who obviously joined because they though valhalla would take the map.

- Why are valhalla using the same strategy every week? We've been winning and we've even changed a few peices of our strategy. Even if we severely out gear valhalla, which we dont, but even if we did...they have enough gear and enough people to make a war last longer than 6 minutes. We've seen lesser guilds put up way more of a fight.

- Did valhalla realllllllly let rigamortiz lead one of their TWs? (someone plz actually answer this question).

- How come the ex zulu and ex kylin who should know how to execute their roles in TW didnt do anything? Did they choose to listent to the MY pros instead of going with thier instinct, or were they just rusty? Those members who were in zulu have told me repeatedly..."You know, it wasnt just the core who won those TW's...you'll miss us when we're gone and you're losing all your lands".

- How does crimsonjr have over 100 people. OP guild is OP. Anyone wanna stack crimsonjr with us?

Btw..these questions are rhetorical and i know some of the hater valalala trollls will have to respond to them. But I reccommend instead of responding that you get in game and try to do something about w/e it is ur QQing about.

WTS cata pulling lessons......it might help a little bit b:surrender
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    How Does Crimsonjr Have Over 100 People. Op Guild Is Op. Anyone Wanna Stack Crimsonjr With Us?

Bring! It!!!
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • jamesford
    jamesford Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I know a few members of catalyst that are so bored with tw's versus valhalla that they decided to attend tw's on their alts instead.b:laugh
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    25 pages ftw!

- Valhalla be madddd.
    - Valhalla be maddddd.

Just needed to add....lmao, the towers did more damage to my sq (cata sq too) than any valalalala did, **** i dont even think a player ticked me....and im a cleric, some MY pro's you guys are....i guess in MY pros dont kill healers.b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jamesford wrote: »
    I know a few members of catalyst that are so bored with tw's versus valhalla that they decided to attend tw's on their alts instead.b:laugh

Hey james my alt has r8 on it lets level it to 100 so I can tw with kylin.
  • jamesford
    jamesford Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey james my alt has r8 on it lets level it to 100 so I can tw with kylin.
    DEAL besides it will give me something for my bm to do
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ofc I am b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

We have gone to certain factions that were willing to fight against Zulu Core/Catalyst. Kylin stopped bidding on Zulu and the guild leadership completely fell apart. Then we went to Crimson they actually managed to win a few wars against Zulu. Then map was resetting and all our friends were leaving Crimson. We wanted to be in a faction that we thought could compete against Catalyst/Zulu core. I guess we were wrong (shrugs). Forgive us for attempting to offer you some competition. We can stop trying if it makes you happy.

It's easy to be loyal when you're on the winning team. So you're in no position to claim any moral superiority. We didn't leave because the faction was losing. We left because the faction was no longer competitive and no longer offered the things we wanted out of that faction. My loyalty is to my friends not some tag above my head.

You're quite good and blatant about twisting other people's and even your own words.
    I don't know why I bother to respond.

Haters gotta hate.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We have gone to certain factions that were willing to fight against Zulu Core/Catalyst. Kylin stopped bidding on Zulu and the guild leadership completely fell apart. Then we went to Crimson they actually managed to win a few wars against Zulu. Then map was resetting and all our friends were leaving Crimson. We wanted to be in a faction that we thought could compete against Catalyst/Zulu core. I guess we were wrong (shrugs). Forgive us for attempting to offer you some competition. We can stop trying if it makes you happy.

It's easy to be loyal when you're on the winning team. So you're in no position to claim any moral superiority. We didn't leave because the faction was losing. We left because the faction was no longer competitive and no longer offered the things we wanted out of that faction. My loyalty is to my friends not some tag above my head.

You're quite good and blatant about twisting other people's and even your own words.
    I don't know why I bother to respond.

Haters gotta hate.

Crimson was competitive when you left it. I only said the facts...you've hopped around from kylin to zulu to kylin to crimson to valala and prolly back to kylin soon. Those are just facts.
    I dunno how leaving a guild cuz its not competitive and leaving a guild because its losing is much different. I wasnt trying to insult your moral integrity so no need to get ur panties in a bunch. Just saying that if a guild wants to keep its members that badly then dont recruit ppl who hop around...whether it be for losing wars or no longer competitive...w/e the difference is there. We all think youre a stand up guy, dont worry.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Curses your post count is getting too high.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    true, im almost a troll!
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Soon you will have
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    As many posts as me...

Wow both my accounts post counts are X53
    Wonhalt
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wts Cata Pulling Lessons......it Might Help A Little Bit B:surrender
    Hai J Add Me To Fl~~~~~~~~~
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • JayLung - Harshlands
    JayLung - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hai J Add Me To Fl~~~~~~~~~

ohai there, ok will do
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jamesford wrote: »
    DEAL besides it will give me something for my bm to do

U should be farming my gear biat.ch!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Hl/ - Harshlands46
    Hl/ - Harshlands46 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    To all the people who liked the animation--Thank you. There will be others in the future.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/130642338473026.gif

To Catalyst: they're not to flatter you...not even a little.
  • scratchykilla
    scratchykilla Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hi iam Curses and i need attention on this account too.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    To all the people who liked the animation--Thank you. There will be others in the future.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/130642338473026.gif

To Catalyst: they're not to flatter you...not even a little.

^ Winner of the Catalyst FanArt competition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    valalallalalallalalalaala's are true skilled cash shoppers
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    zulu lasted way longer if im correct. and to put this out there, i didn't like zulu or vahalla as much as any1 else, but it's kinda childish to start dancing around. if 1 faction dies another comes into play for dominance.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Btw..these questions are rhetorical and i know some of the hater valalala trollls will have to respond to them.

Funny how this thread is only animated by valhalla haters. Keep raging on this unread forum.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Funny how this thread is only animated by valhalla haters. Keep raging on this unread forum.

says the person who read it and postedb:laugh
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

11000 + views proves you wrong, even if half of those are probably from Althea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.