History doomed to repeat itself?

Comments

• Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I must disagree Vode, Valhalla has no haters anymore...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I must disagree Vode, Valhalla has no haters anymore...

Just look how ppls still make strange alliance to **** us in world pvp. Catalyst/kylin (lol), crimson/Banished (lolx2), Insanity/Afterlife ..

Even when we're outnumbered, ppls still prefer attacking us than others main guilds..Some ppls need to know than Urdian quitted, no more hate about CSers in Valhalla coz we have now way less than rest of the server.

Anyways, idc, i love to be in the hated camp b:kiss
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Just look how ppls still make strange alliance to **** us in world pvp. Catalyst/kylin (lol), crimson/Banished (lolx2), Insanity/Afterlife ..

Ok first thing's first:

Four guilds on this server that always, ALWAYS gank, whenever they can:

Banished
    Crimson
    Valhalla
    Insanity

If you get ganked by one of those three, tough, we all do. Just make it a habit of killing them if you don't like it, or if you can't, make it a habit of organizing all the randoms in the area so that you have a team to fight them.

Second...

Where and when the HELL are you seeing groups of Afterlife, Cata and Kylin PKing? Cause I'd love to know. Afterlife I see off and on, Cata only has 3-4 members who patrol PK (and half just kinda stand there since no one wants to fight them) and Kylin only has a handful that patrol PK too.

Third:

Kinda tying into my above point, your guild ganks. A lot. And it ganks with r9s. Against your guild, I often take my own advice of organizing all the randoms in the area, not because I really really hate Valhalla, but moreso because you leave me no freaking choice. Having said that, yeah, I can imagine your guild is getting ganked, but I hope you know that those guilds are probably doing it because they get the feeling they have to. If I had a dollar for every time I caught a Valhalla alone, and then after that dude's FIRST death (and in some cases, they've actually succeeded in holding me off and STILL called help), four r9 +12s showed up, I could buy r9 myself. I know Crimson and Insanity and Banished for having a habit of ganking, but I've teamed up with every single one of them to fight Valhalla before. I can't speak for the other alliances you mentioned in your post (though tbh I don't think any of those groups are "allied"), but Kylin and Catalyst often start fighting each other once the Valhalla are finally gone: we're just taking care of them because we HAVE TO. If you don't like it, then sorry, but I dunno what to tell you other than join a different guild. One that doesn't have two r9 +12 archers (one in particular who loves getting a high KPD ratio and never gets bored with one-shotting people), a r9 ~+10 wizard and a BM that patrol PK. ALL. FREAKING. DAY. Maybe try PKing solo: never ask your guild for help. People might recognize if you're a safe PK opponent who won't call on all the +12s the moment you hit trouble.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    +1 Longknife

I'm also one of hte ppl that will organize randoms to fight valhalla. Just yesterday i was killing kylin at west then went to silver and joined a ky squad against a r9+12 ea and a r9+11 bm along with about 3-4 other valhalla. Gotta gank them before they gank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    +1 Longknife and +1 Nurfed_You, and seriously Vode, it isn't hate, Valhalla is no longer the most "most feared tw guild" sort of speaking, which is always the same as the most hated guild (actually I'm impressed ppl are not yet QQing about Catalyst), all your members do nowadays is to go world pk as packs, so yeah, u get ganked...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Cos Cata cant be bothered killing every level 30 out there, most of us know thats boring as hell. plus hardly anyone pvps anyway cos its ur win if ur a sin, eventually.
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • whatchagonado
    whatchagonado Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Funny how this thread is only animated by valhalla haters. Keep raging on this unread forum.

Hate? More like laughs lol. Valalala is like the joke of the server. "Pro MY players" come drop a few thousand for R9, rally up a bunch of bandwagon jumpers, just to get rolled by two of the old school TW factions of the server who have solid cores.
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ok first thing's first:

Four guilds on this server that always, ALWAYS gank, whenever they can:

Banished
    Crimson
    Valhalla
    Insanity

If you get ganked by one of those three, tough, we all do. Just make it a habit of killing them if you don't like it, or if you can't, make it a habit of organizing all the randoms in the area so that you have a team to fight them.

Second...

Where and when the HELL are you seeing groups of Afterlife, Cata and Kylin PKing? Cause I'd love to know. Afterlife I see off and on, Cata only has 3-4 members who patrol PK (and half just kinda stand there since no one wants to fight them) and Kylin only has a handful that patrol PK too.

Third:

Kinda tying into my above point, your guild ganks. A lot. And it ganks with r9s. Against your guild, I often take my own advice of organizing all the randoms in the area, not because I really really hate Valhalla, but moreso because you leave me no freaking choice. Having said that, yeah, I can imagine your guild is getting ganked, but I hope you know that those guilds are probably doing it because they get the feeling they have to. If I had a dollar for every time I caught a Valhalla alone, and then after that dude's FIRST death (and in some cases, they've actually succeeded in holding me off and STILL called help), four r9 +12s showed up, I could buy r9 myself. I know Crimson and Insanity and Banished for having a habit of ganking, but I've teamed up with every single one of them to fight Valhalla before. I can't speak for the other alliances you mentioned in your post (though tbh I don't think any of those groups are "allied"), but Kylin and Catalyst often start fighting each other once the Valhalla are finally gone: we're just taking care of them because we HAVE TO. If you don't like it, then sorry, but I dunno what to tell you other than join a different guild. One that doesn't have two r9 +12 archers (one in particular who loves getting a high KPD ratio and never gets bored with one-shotting people), a r9 ~+10 wizard and a BM that patrol PK. ALL. FREAKING. DAY. Maybe try PKing solo: never ask your guild for help. People might recognize if you're a safe PK opponent who won't call ]on all the +12s the moment you hit trouble.

Way too long post, i stopped to read at 3rd sentence.

+1 Longknife

I'm also one of hte ppl that will organize randoms to fight valhalla. Just yesterday i was killing kylin at west then went to silver and joined a ky squad against a r9+12 ea and a r9+11 bm along with about 3-4 other valhalla. Gotta gank them before they gank you.

Pvp in group mean gank. That's logic sense. Valhalla is the most active faction in world pvp atm even if we're bad in tw, we all want to have fun in world pvp and what we see 70% of the time in empty place cause catalyst members log on only for tw, crimson and afterlife are too mich pve carebears..

Hate? More like laughs lol. Valalala is like the joke of the server. "Pro MY players" come drop a few thousand for R9, rally up a bunch of bandwagon jumpers, just to get rolled by two of the old school TW factions of the server who have solid core

Valhalla have like 10/170 memebers who came from MY server and they are all but arrogant persons. We have always orders to never trash talk ppls, our main rule is to have fun. Even when we were strongest at tw we dont wanted to take the whole map cause WE WANT THIS SERVER ALIVE. Alot oy you still considers valhalla like an self-turned CSing faction and its still funny to see how everyone try to pk you when you pop in a PK place who isnt empty for once.

Srry for bas english.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You know, i pvp a fair bit, and one thing i cant help but notice, is that valhalla members who DONT have outrageous gear are so very timid in pvp. Valhalla's undergeared members tend to either cry, hurry up and leave, or call r9 +12 backup and talk trash from the safe harbour between banzzok's butt-cheeks.

So no, Valhalla is not the most active faction in pvp atm. Silly Vodevil. Though you do get kinda close. A true statement would be: "A fraction of Valhalla, notably those who can win their pvp fights by **** their "Tab" button and rolling their face accross the keyboard are very active in pvp." And even that is fairly relative. The last time i saw Tardlord and his Merry Sidekicks at silver pool, they ran off as soon as those dastardly AfterLife carebears brought equal numbers. gasp.

On a side note, i believe the only two criteria by wich factions are measured are the amount of members (why does the top one say 333?) and tw wins.

GG Vaihaila. Should be over in 3 weeks.
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    this thread is still effin open?
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Fragil - Harshlands
    Fragil - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Honestly I still don't understand all the hatred, but I guess it's everyone's right.

Atm Im really happy with the guild. All the power-hungry idiots are gone, and its becoming less like a group of people who share a word above their head and more like a guild.

You have to remember it was made out of nowhere, with people from everywhere, and it takes time to build teamwork and some kind of stable relation. We're getting there, and the fact the whole server chooses to bash us is out of our hands and not our choice to make.

Personally I enjoy being in a place where you don't have to be an officer to have an opinion, with an active nice environment vent and no drama whatsoever.

We dont have the numbers in TW, so what?
    We might lose all our land, so what?

Everyone has up and down moments, and for as much as aparently people would like to see us disappear, sorry to say it doesnt look like its happening any time soon. We're still having fun playing together, thats all that matters right? ^^
  • biggbs
    biggbs Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    jamesford wrote: »
    I know a few members of catalyst that are so bored with tw's versus valhalla that they decided to attend tw's on their alts instead.b:laugh

Enough of beating this one in different threads....

Catalyst I admit has the best plan going right now. The core is a group of people who have been playing this game going on more than 2yrs now. That speaks volumes, especially when it comes to TW. I don't believe there is another faction out there that can truly TW like Catalyst can. I would be willing to bet in most instances there is probably not a lot of talking in vent during the TW's other than the lawl of how fast they plow through most guilds or the fact they 1 shot a certain player on their KOS list. I do tip my hat to that.

as to not and try to ramble and make my true point - if factions do not want one particular group to rule the TW map, they are going to have to set aside their differences and work together and either:

Merge and form a stroger facation that is more competitive
    Stack Wars
    get geared up and learn how to TW and not PK in a TW as there is a difference

I am sure I will get flamed, however it does not really matter.
  • biggbs
    biggbs Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Even when we're outnumbered, ppls still prefer attacking us than others main guilds..Some ppls need to know than Urdian quitted, no more hate about CSers in Valhalla coz we have now way less than rest of the server.

Anyways, idc, i love to be in the hated camp b:kiss

I belive Insanity and Mayhem are in an alliance. Afterlife is not in an alliance with anyone that the moment I belive.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    biggbs wrote: »
    Merge and form a stroger facation that is more competitive
    Stack Wars
    get geared up and learn how to TW and not PK in a TW as there is a difference

I am sure I will get flamed, however it does not really matter.

Flaming an advice that has been mentioned over and over again, even back when the map was all red, is not really necessary.
  • ISweet - Harshlands
    ISweet - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Fragil : You wanna talk about R9's Curses? Seriously?

We got 2 R9 archer. Two. 1 + 1 = 2.

someone is smart b:victory
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Fragil : You wanna talk about R9's Curses? Seriously?

We got 2 R9 archer. Two. 1 + 1 = 2.

someone is smart b:victory

Time to bring out...

THE CALCULATOR!

The number of R9 bows in Cata: 4

This seems to be a total sum operation, therefore the + sign must be used.

1+1+1+1+1 = ahh f*ck it calculators are lame anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    1+1+1+1+1 = Ahh F*ck It Calculators Are Lame Anyway.

mind blowing!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    In before closed for necro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Bludd - Harshlands
    Bludd - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Okay isweet, which of the following are not R9 archers?

curses
    iamiffy
    barbapapa
    jekel
    shootinblanks
    lilhell
    phanh
    onehit
    elanor
    raina
    iamkiller
    warning

Or did some of those (mind the spelling) leave Cata?

I now return you to your regularly scheduled liars.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    onehit
    raina.

OneHit is in Crimson and I have no idea who the **** that Raina person is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Woneo - Lothranis
    Woneo - Lothranis Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011

curses
    iamiffy
    barbapapa
    jekel
    shootinblanks
    lilhell
    phanh
    onehit
    elanor
    raina
    iamkiller
    warning

No, the correct list on r9 archers (parts of r9) is
    Shootnblanks
    Curses
    Barbapapa
    Jekel
    Lilhellz
    Phahn
    Raynox
    Elednor
    iamiffy
    iamkiller
    \/\/arning

People with full r9 are;
    iamkiller
    barbapapa
    lilhellz
    Phahn

Havn't seen iamkiller in a very long time though
  • ISweet - Harshlands
    ISweet - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2011

curses
    iamiffy
    barbapapa
    jekel
    shootinblanks
    lilhell
    phanh
    onehit
    elanor
    raina
    iamkiller
    warning

someone is missing the point here b:chuckle read again my post and u will see what i ment ''1+1=2'' b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Pretty sure Jekel has full R9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Pretty sure Jekel has full R9.

Only pretty sure? Someone better check to make absolutely sure, i mean she could be +12 JoSD for all we know pshhh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    No, the correct list on r9 archers (parts of r9) is
    Shootnblanks
    Curses
    Barbapapa
    Jekel
    Lilhellz
    Phahn
    Raynox
    Elednor
    iamiffy
    iamkiller
    \/\/arning

People with full r9 are;
    iamkiller
    barbapapa
    lilhellz
    Phahn

Havn't seen iamkiller in a very long time though

Just quoted this to let u know u placed him 2 times

Troll mode activated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Troll mode activated
    thats right, fuuuuucking 2 times!
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Troll mode activated

Just quoted this to let you know he placed them all two times. For a reason.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Just quoted this to let you know he placed them all two times. For a reason.

Just quoted this to let u know u don't know how to recognize a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited July 2011

I love you.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Tro lo lo lo.