Is QQme QQing?

Options

Comments

• Finaler - Raging Tide
    Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dev1ous wrote: »
    First time in ages QQme has not placed a bid all that cockyness seems to be failing now

bye bye QQme we shall remember you

or they were expecting vici to fight them? Instead they went after rice to me that seems to me like they're scared.
    also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    or they were expecting vici to fight them? Instead they went after rice to me that seems to me like they're scared.

rice TW pay goes to QQme. rice is easier to win against than QQme. therefor it is smarter to get rid of rice first. nice try at propaganda though brah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    First time in ages QQme has not placed a bid all that cockyness seems to be failing now

Yes, we're all noobs and are scared of TW and whatever else it is you're going on about.

Also, noob Man fell asleep or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • eloroc
    eloroc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Seems to me like your not looking at the bigger picture, QQme made there way to Vicious, Why would Vicious attack a IG spamming faction unprepared b:shutup

b:chuckle looks like i need to level and get in on some of the action... -.-' level 100 looks boring though..b:surrender
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wow, look at all these non-factor alts...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dev1ous
    dev1ous Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wow, look at all these non-factor alts...

I'm sorry I forgot that only QQme are factors and anyone outside is a non factor. Fact remains Man fell asleep or not QQme is falling.

b:bye
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry I forgot that only QQme are factors and anyone outside is a non factor. Fact remains Man fell asleep or not QQme is falling.

uhhhhh.....what are you smokin bro? QQme is by no means failing (in TW that is, QQme still sucks donkey balls)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Nope, you're an avatar-less ****** alt with 2 posts. You're a non-factor brah.
  • dev1ous
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *************** I can swear I am cool to you know

NightRage I am not even going to get started on you go back to what ever it was you was doing

Sings QQme is falling down falling down failling down QQme is falling down my fair lady
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *************** I can swear I am cool to you know

NightRage I am not even going to get started on you go back to what ever it was you was doing

Sings QQme is falling down falling down failling down QQme is falling down my fair lady

and this is evidenced by what exactly? at most 2 weeks. How long did it take infamy to fall? From what i heard awhile. You're taking small scale results and applying them to a hypothesis that would take significantly more data than what we have now.

Basicly what i'm saying without all the scientific formula jargon is that it's too early to tell what'll happen.

and yes i'm a happy nonfactor that's a main in we<3rice :P.

resident lowbie of tao
  • dev1ous
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It will happen watch this space a faction like QQme where people sold there souls to the devil to become "factors" will fall apart at the seems when they realise there no longer the most important thing ever. Some people dont need the fame in a game like these people crave as there content with there in real lives. NightRage is one of them people who likes to think he is worth something as he is good at a video game.
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It will happen watch this space a faction like QQme where people sold there souls to the devil to become "factors" will fall apart at the seems when they realise there no longer the most important thing ever. Some people dont need the fame in a game like these people crave as there content with there in real lives. NightRage is one of them people who likes to think he is worth something as he is good at a video game.

You can't make that certain. And uh really sell their souls is a little harsh man. As they've said they want competition and they got it again. and if i remember correctly QQme was originally made for the purpose of competing with infamy. And even I don't think Vicious wants to take down QQme[atleast the older members i'm sure] they just want to fight them.

And I understand where you're coming from kinda sure they're the largest and one of the most powerful factions on server. But I think you need to chill atleast this isn't a full pk server where you can't even go outside sz w/o 20 ppl or you'll get ganked to no end. so imo do as I used to if you don't like'em ignore them it's not hard.

resident lowbie of tao
  • dev1ous
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It was less than a month ago that Spellcaster and co was running around screaming how they was going to smash everything in to the ground now there eating them words. I dont think Vicious wants to destroy QQme but it will happen most people ran to QQme as they was winning wars and will run twice as quick when they start loosing wars power attracts power its a never ending cycle.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Goodnight sweet prince

QQme didn't bid b/c we are retiring from the field of battle. I don't know what BlunNOOB is talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We decided to go purely PVE so we're killing spiders now for DQs, WBs, other mobs, no more pk or TW.
    Vicious can fight Goonies from now on!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We decided to go purely PVE so we're killing spiders now for DQs, WBs, other mobs, no more pk or TW.
    Vicious can fight Goonies from now on!

You're slacking with the WB's too b:laugh I heard Vicious got most of them for a while now :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bicious is too pro Kali, gotta admit that.
    Please excuse any unintentional spelling mistakes, English is not my native language.b:surrender
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes Bicious is prosauce :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why is devious so mad?

I am rather upset though I must say. My new laptop charger just arrived in the mail yesterday. I open the package, go to test it out and sure enough, it works fine and I can use my laptop again. I open the game, update, log on to perfect world, excited that I can TW this weekend and........

we don't have TW.

Also I would like to just put this out there, Enemy is a noob who leaves in LoL after all of 5 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options

Also I would like to just put this out there, Enemy is a noob who leaves in LoL after all of 5 minutes.[/COLOR]

I used to do that then they got leaver buster QQ. but yeah I saw you last night log on. Now I gotta go fight all the battles this weekend <.<

resident lowbie of tao
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no qqme r not qqing and members didnt leae XD thread shud be closed now to prevent future trolling b:shutup
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no qqme r not qqing and members didnt leae XD thread shud be closed now to prevent future trolling b:shutup

This is the RT subforum, aka the subforum created specifically for trolling. Even mods vent their trolling tendency's here.

Btw, lrnh0w2grammer because I can hardly stand looking at that 10 y/o typing...
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Enemy has his moments in LoL but also has his moments. I enjoy playing with him, its like tying one hand behind my back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Asher detected.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not gonna lie, that made me lol hard. Pimpy and I were core Legendary members which means we both had the same leader+director; Akasera (The brain) and Milari (The heart), the two best combos this game has ever had imo and I could imagine everyone else who was there could agree. We had insane loyalty to those two which means we would never be disloyal to each other. Both me and him goes thru the same rule, if we weren't there from the start or at least where they weren't on top, we wont be staying there because the challenge of being the weaker force is so much more thrilling. I wont say Vicious is on top because that would be a lie, we won one TW and hopefully it wont be our last, I have fate in everyone in the faction that they wont give up even if we win or lose and work as hard for the next TW.

I am both the brain and the heart of QQme.. Man is just there for show since hes bigger and more scary looking... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I am both the brain and the heart of QQme.. Man is just there for show since hes bigger and more scary looking... b:avoid

We must kidnap you and force you to tell us your plans! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Just tell him whatever he wants, you don't want him to flash you with his tranny **** x.x
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Moe, why does QQme have brains and heart, and all we get is brains and perv? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Moe, why does QQme have brains and heart, and all we get is brains and perv? b:cry

You forgot lots of boobies too...
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Vicious have pervs? b:shocked Am I missing something?