Is QQme QQing?

Notgood - Raging Tide
Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Tideswell (East)
After your latest lose with Vicious, will most of you in QQme guild hop?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
Post edited by Notgood - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    .... useless thread is useless?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    pre-TW : 191 members

post -TW: 194 members
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    /+1tomypostcount
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • lyonitus
    lyonitus Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    QQme has nothing to worry about. As it is they dictate when and where they TW.

They wont have anything to worry about until the six or so factions that border their lands man up and start giving them 6 TWs a week to deal with instead of sitting there waiting to be the next picked off.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Start threads like this when they'll loose TWs almost constantly for 2 months,ijs.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    At least QQme had the balls to be the agressor. Vicious, the QQme killers, have been sitting in their corner, strategically placed on the opposite side of the map, for weeks
  • Mara - Raging Tide
    Mara - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    this threads are tw part#2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    At least QQme had the balls to be the agressor. Vicious, the QQme killers, have been sitting in their corner, strategically placed on the opposite side of the map, for weeks

Sun Tzu said it best "The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace..."

in other words there is no shame in recognizing that your opponent was too strong for you and performing a tactical retreat. and man would be the general advancing while coveting fame, attacking vicious without knowing much about its members or tactics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    in other words there is no shame in recognizing that your opponent was too strong for you and performing a tactical retreat. and man would be the general advancing while coveting fame, attacking vicious without knowing much about its members or tactics.

No, Man would be the General that boxed you guys into 1 land where you sat in submission for the last few weeks before map reset, and would still be sitting if it hadn't.

And now the Man has hunted you guys down on the map and attacked you, he knows what your members and tactics are.

I'll just ask this; for how long were you guys going to "learn about QQme's members and tactics" before you finally decided to head north to actually fight QQme?

The fact of the matter is that you guys sat around in the southern part of the map, terrorizing all the facs down there, for weeks. What did you learn about your enemy in those couple of weeks? Nothing would be the correct answer. You couldn't of learned anything about what QQme can use/do, because QQme roflpwnt every fac it met on it's way to you.

Well at least now we have interesting TWs again, so thank goodness for that. Maybe now all the other factions out there can have fun fighting each other, while Vicious and QQme battle each other for supremacy.

Btw, it might be worth mentioning that QQme has done exactly as it said he would, and Vicious has not.
    All this time QQme has said that all they want is some good fun TWs instead of 5 minute rolls, and that's exactly what they've fought for. Now they can have all the fun 2 hour TWs with Vicious they want.
    Vicious on the other hand, who said they wanted to wipe QQme out, hasn't even made an effort to get near QQme land, let alone actually take one.

Make excuses all you want, but that's the truth.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Vicious on the other hand, who said they wanted to wipe QQme out, hasn't even made an effort to get near QQme land, let alone actually take one.

Boy, you dont know shi*t about Vicious. Get your facts right before you spread **** on the forums. I dont get why people think Vicious was made to beat QQme, thats complete bs. Vicious was made to have fun, jeezus why's everyone so tense? We just turned out to be able to beat them now. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    No, Man would be the General that boxed you guys into 1 land where you sat in submission for the last few weeks before map reset, and would still be sitting if it hadn't.

And now the Man has hunted you guys down on the map and attacked you, he knows what your members and tactics are.

I'll just ask this; for how long were you guys going to "learn about QQme's members and tactics" before you finally decided to head north to actually fight QQme?

The fact of the matter is that you guys sat around in the southern part of the map, terrorizing all the facs down there, for weeks. What did you learn about your enemy in those couple of weeks? Nothing would be the correct answer. You couldn't of learned anything about what QQme can use/do, because QQme roflpwnt every fac it met on it's way to you.

Well at least now we have interesting TWs again, so thank goodness for that. Maybe now all the other factions out there can have fun fighting each other, while Vicious and QQme battle each other for supremacy.

Btw, it might be worth mentioning that QQme has done exactly as it said he would, and Vicious has not.
    All this time QQme has said that all they want is some good fun TWs instead of 5 minute rolls, and that's exactly what they've fought for. Now they can have all the fun 2 hour TWs with Vicious they want.

all i see here is "BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    all i see here is "BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I'm just stating what I've observed. Man has openly said on the forums that he'll do anything to get a good TW, and that's what he's done.

And tbh I don't have anything invested in either fac, so there's no reason for me to be upset about any of it. I just call bull**** when I see it
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Last I heard there were tons of NPC members there with the mindset of "QQme must go down" which has spread throughout the entire faction. Again, this is what I heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Last I heard there were tons of NPC members there with the mindset of "QQme must go down" which has spread throughout the entire faction. Again, this is what I heard.

I was in NPC when dozens of them left for Vicious. It was all over the NPC forums;
    "sorry guys, but I have to go fight the good fight. QQme must be destroyed."

Not to mention the obvious animosity Vicious shows towards QQme on WC
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited May 2011

So much BS in 1 post, it's so funny. Before the map reset, we didnt even care about getting boxed in, cause it didnt really matter. we didnt want to attack any of the other factions on the map at that point anyways (you wouldve called that terrorizing too lmao), so even without the lock, we wouldve still bid on QQme. No difference there, no one but QQme and you ever made a big deal out of it.

If you didnt notice, the factions we took out (i like to call them QQmes dogs) were all under the influence of QQme (im talking about Murr/Vertu here) that just acted under their command. So taking out those, is like cutting off an arm of the bigger faction, dont you think so? So why not take off the dogs, while QQme is getting to us. We will get our fun TWs anyways, and hell we had fun last weekend (i think QQme had too). We're not losing anything by doing what we are, instead we're also trying to take care of the dogs that will bite us one day because they want to lick QQmes butts.

I believe you have absolutely no insight as to what is going on on this server, so maybe dont try to make your opinion look like the truth. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    so even without the lock, we wouldve still bid on QQme.

lolwut? You guys didn't bid for weeks, you just sat there.
    If you didnt notice, the factions we took out (i like to call them QQmes dogs) were all under the influence of QQme (im talking about Murr/Vertu here) that just acted under their command. So taking out those, is like cutting off an arm of the bigger faction, dont you think so?
    That's why Murr has disappeared and Vertu has gone up north right? Because I don't think Vertu will be a very useful dog/arm/whatever up there beyond the reaches of Vicious. If Vertu is supposed to be a QQme ally, they're doing it wrong because they won't be able to gank Vicious from where they are right now.
    I believe you have absolutely no insight as to what is going on on this server, so maybe dont try to make your opinion look like the truth. b:surrender
    I think I do have insight as to what's happening, but that's just my own opinion.
    And please explain how I'm trying to make my "opinion look like the truth." All I did was say what's on my mind, I didn't try to force any of my ideas on other people, simply put them out into the open where people could read them and decide for themselves what they thought.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    I think Valkarie will take over the map if we don't stop them asap.

THE RED BEAST MUST DIE!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    I think Valkarie will take over the map if we don't stop them asap.

THE RED BEAST MUST DIE!!!

legit truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @DaKillanator every post

How much do you know about Vicious? please answer that question then you can spit out words. If you tell me you heard it from other people then I'll tell you, your an idiot for accepting random words from people and believing everything they say.

Vicious was never created to take down QQme, we had other plans. How do I know that? Well guess who created the faction. Even if NPC people had the intentions to destroy QQme, other things happened thru the way and their goals were changed.

Now to my last point that I think is quite funny...How is it that now that you're a We<3Rice you finally decided to think you're a big baller? I mean if I could remember it right, you wanted to be a Vicious but didnt get accepted. Is that a thing with everyone who gets rejected. "I GOT REJECTED I R GONNA TRASH ON FORUMZ CUZ I R NOT GOOD ENOUGH".

In my eyes, all I see is QQ QQ QQQ QQQQQQ QQQQQQQ, get over it...its a game. We play to have fun not to start drama, people can believe whatever they like about Vicious but for those who know us we are imo the best faction on the server, loyalty skyhigh and amazing friendship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    snip..
    useless post = useless comment b:puzzled
    @DaKillanator every post

How much do you know about Vicious? please answer that question then you can spit out words. If you tell me you heard it from other people then I'll tell you, your an idiot for accepting random words from people and believing everything they say.

Vicious was never created to take down QQme, we had other plans. How do I know that? Well guess who created the faction. Even if NPC people had the intentions to destroy QQme, other things happened thru the way and their goals were changed.

Now to my last point that I think is quite funny...How is it that now that you're a We<3Rice you finally decided to think you're a big baller? I mean if I could remember it right, you wanted to be a Vicious but didnt get accepted. Is that a thing with everyone who gets rejected. "I GOT REJECTED I R GONNA TRASH ON FORUMZ CUZ I R NOT GOOD ENOUGH".

In my eyes, all I see is QQ QQ QQQ QQQQQQ QQQQQQQ, get over it...its a game. We play to have fun not to start drama, people can believe whatever they like about Vicious but for those who know us we are imo the best faction on the server, loyalty skyhigh and amazing friendship.

Oh so that's why..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I joined Vicious to have fun. And I am. b:pleased

I don't know why DaKill is saying Vicious is made solely to take down QQme.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You can't affiliate all we<3rice members with QQme anymore after ArchMichael started recruiting randoms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You can't affiliate all we<3rice members with QQme anymore after ArchMichael started recruiting randoms.

QQ so many little sins in Rice Stunning and Running back in stealth and repeating....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @DaKillanator every post

You forgot... he apped twice. First time was shortly after creation at lvl 89... then 2 months later... at 91.... 2 months 89->91
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hmmmmmmmm,what should I say about all this....could say a lot of things since I hate being biased.

A pro Vicious comment - I've known the ex-leader and current dir Dylena/Knullruffs since we played on sanctuary long ago and got to know him better here and I can 100% say that he's not the type of person to make a faction based on hatred towards another with the goal of taking it down and I know some other ppl well enough to say that they aren't the types to want something like that either.

Now a not-so-pro vicious comment - There are indeed a few ppl in Vic that see the faction as one made to solely take down QQme.To these ppl(you should know who you are): watch what you post as I won't hesitate to call a BS comment when I see one and don't think for a moment that just because I'm friends with a few ppl in Vicious,whom I talk to on msn from time to time,it'll prevent me from doing that.On the contrary,I'll be sure to let some of them know whenever one of you starts talking **** again on forums so you don't give the faction a bad name like you started doing in wc & forums a few months ago.Hope you guys behave and we'll have no problems . b:kiss
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    A server is alive when there is a balance between factions and alliances. If Vicious would now get allied with QQme and wipe the rest of the map...then the balance would be gone and people would quit because their chances of getting a land vs QQme or Vicious would be slim to none.

I dont say Vicious was made to take down QQme, I was not there to know, others were, but now, Vicious has the moral debt towards this server to create a polarity vs QQme.
    QQme rulled the map for the last 8-10 months, people got tired of pressing M and seeing all QQme lands so they wanna give us a good fight.

I do admit I am butthurt we lost vs Vicious. I personally underestimated you guys and overestimated my R9+12 weapon which was kinda dumb thing to do. In high level TWs, R9 does not save your ***, you still die like a common non-cash-shopper when the other team play their cards well.

It was fun TWing after so much time on the bench, especially now that we have worthy opponents.

I suggested Man not to attack Vicious next week. We are not prepared for an attack yet, better letting Vicious attacking us, maybe we could efficiently defend ourselves until we adapt to the new Vicious force.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • INexperience - Raging Tide
    INexperience - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Vicious wins 2 more weeks.
    QQme gets a wake up call.
    QQme wins again.

Doesn't need to be long.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Vicious wins 2 more weeks.
    QQme gets a wake up call.
    QQme wins again.

Doesn't need to be long.

Whysopessimistic
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    all i have to say to dakillonator is a simple, its wiser to take out the arms (yes vertu was an arm that if we left alone would've ganked us with QQme, and i see nothing wrong with forcing them to move to somewhere where they cant bother us vs QQme) while we wait for the main opponent as you point out to come to us. to be honest its always better to let your opponents come to you then to go to them. Now, anyway i have been in vicious for awhile and can honestly say while yes, some join to take down QQme, that is not our goal. Hell the only reason i still play pwi is because of some of the freidnships i've made in vicious and i, as most of our members, enjoy just hanging out and having fun with other members. So i submit to you sir, get legit facts before saying what you call "the truth" as your watching from outside and have no honest idea towards what "the truth" really is.

have a nice day ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Now a not-so-pro vicious comment - There are indeed a few ppl in Vic that see the faction as one made to solely take down QQme.To these ppl(you should know who you are): watch what you post as I won't hesitate to call a BS comment when I see one and don't think for a moment that just because I'm friends with a few ppl in Vicious,whom I talk to on msn from time to time,it'll prevent me from doing that.On the contrary,I'll be sure to let some of them know whenever one of you starts talking **** again on forums so you don't give the faction a bad name like you started doing in wc & forums a few months ago.Hope you guys behave and we'll have no problems . b:kiss

This.

Sure it may not be the "official policy" or it may not be what it was created for. But if you're going to sit there and say that a ton of your members aren't focused solely on "destroying the white beast" then I'm going to be inclined to call you a liar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]