Is QQme QQing?

Comments

• INexperience - Raging Tide
    INexperience - Raging Tide Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i havent seen this ariesbreath anywhere..
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i havent seen this ariesbreath anywhere..

Sorry who are you? Never even heard of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Sorry who are you? Never even heard of you.

Oh you've heard of him, you just don't know it. Anyone that really knows INe knows he's not your average Joe
    edited May 2011
    Oh you've heard of him, you just don't know it. Anyone that really knows INe knows he's not your average Joe

Okay. Who's his main then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    WTB Pimp back to the thread... now I wanna know who the BS person is after u revealed 2 of the 3 examples already =D
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Aries darling, ambi has this problem of "so i heard".b:chuckle

Ambi <3
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
    edited May 2011

Tbh that's not my information to disclose.

And I'm not just trying to be difficult. People change mains for a reason, one of his might be for the sake of starting over/privacy.

But if he doesn't care about you knowing he'll tell you b:cute
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Ambi <3

I'm only saying what I herd! D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2011

TricK_ or however he spelled it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    This me on my "GMs are full of BS" soapbox
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=934952

you're welcome for TW changing backb:bye

you're joking right? you have to be joking. no one can be stupid enough to believe they are responsible for TW pay coming back. and the level of self importance in your posts.....well done, i give your trolling efforts 12/10. i honestly thought you believed these lines of **** you have been trying to feed us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    TricK_ or however he spelled it
    Well you said it so w/e. _TricK btw.
    aka the person who started Vertu. You know, that one TW faction that managed to hold down land the last few weeks before map reset?

you're joking right? you have to be joking. no one can be stupid enough to believe they are responsible for TW pay coming back.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm
    and because I know you don't know what satire means in the definition for sarcasm...
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/satire
    and because I know you don't know what trenchant means in the definition for satire...
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trenchant
    and the level of self importance in your posts.....well done, i give your trolling efforts 12/10. i honestly thought you believed these lines of **** you have been trying to feed us.

I'm from trolling tides, what can I say b:cute

But seriously, who are you to talk about having too high an opinion of yourself? I'm fairly sure there's a couple people that would say you're not the most reasonable or humble person...
    Actually I think those people made a faction. What was it's name again? QQmoar? QQyou? QQwhydoyouthinkyoursogreat? I dunno, maybe it will come to me later.
    edited May 2011

Ambi <3

b:laugh so it seems!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    aka the person who started Vertu. You know, that one TW faction that managed to hold down land the last few weeks before map reset?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm
    and because I know you don't know what satire means in the definition for sarcasm...
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/satire
    and because I know you don't know what trenchant means in the definition for satire...
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trenchant

I'm from trolling tides, what can I say b:cute

But seriously, who are you to talk about having too high an opinion of yourself? I'm fairly sure there's a couple people that would say you're not the most reasonable or humble person...
    Actually I think those people made a faction. What was it's name again? QQmoar? QQyou? QQwhydoyouthinkyoursogreat? I dunno, maybe it will come to me later.

actually i have quite a large vocabulary, nice attempt at insulting me though. 3/10

and there is a difference between me being a d1ck to people and having an epeen to get a reaction out of people, and your undeserved sense of self importance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011

<3 how you say it like Vertu held their own against QQme. Murr held land too yeh? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    <3 how you say it like Vertu held their own against QQme. Murr held land too yeh? b:chuckle

careful bro, dont wanna get told you are riding your own d1ck again do you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    careful bro, dont wanna get told you are riding your own d1ck again do you?

b:chuckle oh I know. Sorry any offended Vertu people out there. Didn't mean any offense. Was just saying, for someone who likes "calling out BS", he sure can dish out a ton. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    for someone who likes "calling out BS", he sure can dish out a ton. b:surrender

welcome to trolling tides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lavoslav - Raging Tide
    Lavoslav - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This topic is full of true legit stories.

One of the strongest factions has a GM for a leader.
    True story, I have SS.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hmmm, i am tempted to make a new thread as this one is very spammy XD.

But yeah Vicious winning is good for them, they didn't' win last weak by being super fail. And they didn't win just b/c non factors cash shopped rank 9. They won b/c they were less fail than we were! / compliment!

I'm happy for the people in Vicious, i won't say this is a great accomplishment for them. You just had to believe in yourself and get that moral up! Vicoius is a nice faction full of many lovelies and good players, and someone has to win. Who wins a TW means little at the end of things, more important is how the game is played.

So grats to Vicious, hopefully we have more glorious tw in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    WTB Pimp back to the thread... now I wanna know who the BS person is after u revealed 2 of the 3 examples already =D

Aww c'mon,I gave enough examples & I don't wanna make it that obvious with this one.Maybe Rawrgh should be able to guess better.Not like I disappeared from this thread/forums anyway.I just have days when I post a lot and days when I don't post at all.

Ambi <3

Orly? I used to think that going by "what I heard" was also a problem even if it came from a lot of ppl.But when what you hear & what you see match then it's no longer a "problem" as you call it.b:cute

Btw,I'm still waiting for my 100m.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Pimp, is it me or the softcore relationship between you and Sarabear has chilled a bit?b:chuckle So I've heard, dont take this personally.

We need BMs in QQme Pimp, before you ragequit forever, I'd say you join QQme for an epic last battle versus Vicious. We could gear u up, inject you with Ironguards and give you the best Fried chickens the Server has to offer in R9 toast: Sarbear, Nuff_Said, LuciferV, Lez, Retto, amrd, Janrey, Dylena, Kali, Arvandor and many others for desert.

When you will be in QQme and fight them now, I think you could say you have done them all on this game, led a faction, was in almost all the strong factions on the server, and so on.

I never liked you pimp, cause you were better than me and I dont like ppl who are better than me so...putting all feelings aside, come apply to QQme.b:dirty
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    We need BMs in QQme Pimp, before you ragequit forever, I'd say you join QQme for an epic last battle versus Vicious. We could gear u up, inject you with Ironguards and give you the best Fried chickens the Server has to offer in R9 toast: Sarbear, Nuff_Said, LuciferV, Lez, Retto, amrd, Janrey, Dylena, Kali, Arvandor and many others for desert.

Not gonna lie, that made me lol hard. Pimpy and I were core Legendary members which means we both had the same leader+director; Akasera (The brain) and Milari (The heart), the two best combos this game has ever had imo and I could imagine everyone else who was there could agree. We had insane loyalty to those two which means we would never be disloyal to each other. Both me and him goes thru the same rule, if we weren't there from the start or at least where they weren't on top, we wont be staying there because the challenge of being the weaker force is so much more thrilling. I wont say Vicious is on top because that would be a lie, we won one TW and hopefully it wont be our last, I have fate in everyone in the faction that they wont give up even if we win or lose and work as hard for the next TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Oh come on, Dylena!
    I'm sure a friendly TW fight vs Pimp wont shatter the long time friendship you guys share...
    Plus...pimp would have access to all QQme Tw plans(which we got none so far) so...I'd say you put a good word for me so Pimp would get back to the game and rock n roll the TWs.b:victory
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Oh come on, Dylena!
    I'm sure a friendly TW fight vs Pimp wont shatter the long time friendship you guys share...
    Plus...pimp would have access to all QQme Tw plans(which we got none so far) so...I'd say you put a good word for me so Pimp would get back to the game and rock n roll the TWs.b:victory

No, you misunderstood me I wouldn't mind him being in QQme, like I said before I don't care where people are as long as they stay the same. As good as I know Pimpy, is where my most comes in; he likes the thrill of being the underdog or the core, which is where this comes in. Also, I don't think you know Pimpy well enough...Spying is not accepted, by me or him. I wouldn't spy even if I could have access to your forums and even if he was there and I'd ask him to, he would refuse < where loyalty kicks in again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2011

When you will be in QQme and fight them now, I think you could say you have done them all on this game, led a faction, was in almost all the strong factions on the server, and so on.

I never liked you pimp, cause you were better than me and I dont like ppl who are better than me so...putting all feelings aside, come apply to QQme.b:dirty

Cool story bro :)
    Both me and him goes thru the same rule, if we weren't there from the start or at least where they weren't on top, we wont be staying there because the challenge of being the weaker force is so much more thrilling.

^This pretty much sums it all.The only time I actually had any "hate" for QQme was when it was ran by Nimpo,Asher,pretty much the old QQme. I even considered it the better faction over Levi & Vicious from time to time and I don't mean just strength-wise but where's the fun if all the experienced players join the best faction ? This is what kills competition.

Pimp, is it me or the softcore relationship between you and Sarabear has chilled a bit?b:chuckle So I've heard, dont take this personally.

And ewww Sarabear b:spit.The only thing that still relates me & her is a sum of money that I worked for and want it back so I can use it to improve my FW character.b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited May 2011
    Oh, dont be such a materialistic **** now Pimp. We know she hurt your feelings but...hey...you were not the first and you will not be the last.

And about you joining QQme, there's a thing you have never done so...I was not joking(glad to hear that you and Dylena laughed about it though).

Just w8 for Sarbear to get her check and when we will all see her spamming packs on WC on her main or alt, we will notify you that she's got the coins for you.

Meanwhile...join QQme! b:victory
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    And about you joining QQme, there's a thing you have never done so...I was not joking(glad to hear that you and Dylena laughed about it though).

I'm sorry, I thought you were trolling. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Do more work at work spellcaster!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Oh, dont be such a materialistic **** now Pimp. We know she hurt your feelings but...hey...you were not the first and you will not be the last.

Just w8 for Sarbear to get her check and when we will all see her spamming packs on WC on her main or alt, we will notify you that she's got the coins for you.

Lol Spell xD

Btw what is this check you're talking about? b:shocked Plus I have alts that you don't know about silly. b:chuckle
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • dev1ous
    dev1ous Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    First time in ages QQme has not placed a bid all that cockyness seems to be failing now

bye bye QQme we shall remember you