Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Bump! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yea I used to be in a guild with those players

from eXstasy guild to be exact, we all also remade another guild due to the leader of the 1st randomly dissappearing on us...

a shame BB has quit, which im assuming tyianna has quit along with him...

also leupold seperated from rini and lux, thats a shocker I woulda never seen that 1 coming

I wouldnt mind seeing them all again, but I just dont know how much motivation I have left for the game, or how active id even be...

I came on last night, and to my discouragement I seen, the price of gold is near 1m now, is that normal? it was like 350k when I played.. and I also noticed the things I was farming to make money stayed the same price, but gold and fashion skyrocketed.

it was hard to make money back then for me, i imagine getting any gold from coins now days would be borderline impossible for me

I have been missing my friends lately, and sorta miss the game as well, but im so confused, idk if ill actually get back into it, or not

Yeah, I understand that. We've lost a player or two due to the crazy economy (one of which was a dear friend to me and I still curse gold prices daily because of it). And it definitely can be tougher without some kind of marketing niche, and catshopping ability, to make money now. But I still have fun and I suck at that stuff so don't let it discourage you too much if you want to play. :)

But I'll leave it up to you... if you are interested, I'm usually on either this char or Melosa in the evenings, and Ginrai and LenieClarke are usually around then too. Often Rini, though later, usually on her main Rines. And Luxy is on then too most of the time. You can contact any of us if you decide you want to give playing a try and want to be with your friends again. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *yawn*. monday already...? oh well, still recruiting, any day of the week!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited April 2011
    Still recruiting! Post here, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de) or drop us a line in-game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited April 2011
    yes we are! as for myself, i'm mostly playing my alts lately, it seems --- if you want to PM me to apply (do!) you'll probably find me on JudyCaraco.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited April 2011
    We're still recruiting! If you can't catch me in-game you can try one of the alts from my list (though my wiz is mostly inactive these days since I took her out of the faction - too lonely!). Or if you'd rather, you can post here, or apply at our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2011
    still recruiting, and i'm back playing my veno again lately --- working to level her, for a change. PM me on LenieClarke!
    edited April 2011
    hate to double-post on myself, but we are indeed still recruiting, so... bump!
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Looking for more members who like cake b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    a group shoot

just look at what your missing b:chuckle
    Proud member of Nocturne, a mature Heaven's Tear guild
    where we invite people, not levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    a group shoot

just look at what your missing b:chuckle

I'm not in it b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2011
    *hides from the camera*

hmm, maybe it's time for another hunt-the-guildie event soonish... except i'm usually too easy to find...
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hmm, maybe it's time for another hunt-the-guildie event soonish... except i'm usually too easy to find...

So am I, so don't feel bad. I would like for that event as well though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
    edited April 2011
    bumping this thread for great recruitments. yep, we still have space, and i'm mainly playing on Lenie of late; PM me, or any of the other recruiting officers listed in the first post --- at least one of us is just about always online.
    edited April 2011
    Still recruiting! Post here, apply at the website (www.sascha.ploing.de) or give us a shout in-game! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Galeheart - Heavens Tear
    Galeheart - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hiya, I've been looking around factions and rather like what I'm seeing here, is your faction name based upon the Shin Megami franchise by any chance? Well back to the point, I'm a 19 year old player living in the PST timezone. Timezone isn't a problem for me however, I find myself playing all day if my net allows it, heh. I'd like to join this faction if you are still recruiting, send me a whisp or something of the sort if you'd like to evaluate me further. Hoping to hear from someone soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    hi, sorry for not getting back to this thread yesterday, or i would have PMed you. i'll be in game again tonight, late evening EDT so maybe around 5pm-7pm Pacific time; hope to get in touch with you then.

and yes, we're still recruiting!
    edited April 2011
    Hiya, I've been looking around factions and rather like what I'm seeing here, is your faction name based upon the Shin Megami franchise by any chance? Well back to the point, I'm a 19 year old player living in the PST timezone. Timezone isn't a problem for me however, I find myself playing all day if my net allows it, heh. I'd like to join this faction if you are still recruiting, send me a whisp or something of the sort if you'd like to evaluate me further. Hoping to hear from someone soon.

I will be on today sometimes, but on and off because I am moving later today. I will try to catch you though, if I can!

Oh and... sorry, never heard of the Shin Megami franchise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Galeheart - Heavens Tear
    Galeheart - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Glad to be a part of Nocturne now, quite a few people on when I joined and received quite a welcome, I'd advise anyone considering joining to do so, just wish my net would let me on for more than 7 minutes at a time before lagging out >.< Best wishes everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Welcome to the faction, Galeheart!

And we are still recruiting! Though I am not on as much as I would like atm, due to having just moved yesterday and lots of unpacking and organizing to do. x.x So for the next few days my playtime will be a bit more limited. But if you can't catch me you can try Ginrai, LenieClarke, VeraTigress or Sverdet; or you can just post here or apply at the forums (www.sascha.ploing.de) alternatively and we can try to find you. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• __ZeusX__ - Heavens Tear
    __ZeusX__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for an invite. b:thanks

b:victory
    edited April 2011
    ...aaand still recruiting! i seem to still be playing mostly my main, LenieClarke, as i grind those veno pets' XP bars up. once they're all full, i'm going to 70. it'll take me a while still, so PM me on this char!
  • qfused
    qfused Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    would love to join ur guild waiting for download atm
    edited May 2011
    qfused2 wrote: »
    would love to join ur guild waiting for download atm

by all means let us know once your game download completes and you have a character created! we do need a character name in order to invite to the guild, after all, that's just how the guild system works. have fun setting up and getting started!
  • qfused
    qfused Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    MonstaSlash
    edited May 2011
    Hope you are enjoying the game so far, MonstaSlash! I'll try to catch you in-game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2011
    ayup, still recruiting. i'm planning to spend some time on my seeker and 'sin alts in the near future, though, so try PMing those to apply!
  • MonstaSlash - Heavens Tear
    MonstaSlash - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I sent you an in game mail
    edited May 2011
    unfortunately faction invites can't be sent to someone who's not online at the time; we have to actually catch you playing at the same time as one of us recruiting officers are. we'll keep PMing you when we're on, and hope to coincide with you soon.
    edited May 2011
    Alternatively to sending a mail, you can try whispering one of the recruiting officers (in case they just aren't whispering at that moment and that is the moment you are online lol): myself, LenieClarke, Ginrai, VeraTigress or Sverdet. But we will keep trying also... apparently has just not lined up so far. Though I admit, for myself, I just have been busy lately and away from the computer a bit (as I will be again this morning... but I should be around after that so I will try later).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]