Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hyrdolace - I am one of those people that don't like the drow looks. >< But the structure of her face and the intensity of her eyes are awesome, so I must give her a 4/5.
    Her knockers are really big. b:chuckle

So.. after like two hours of begging Kritty, he bought me a Kitty Kut. b:cute
    I was so excited to finally have it, Emery looks like a total anime character now >w<
    (even though that's not what i was going for, lol)

2aj9g5g.png

The bangs bring out her eyes a lot, and they look really wide, haha. But I'm not going to close them just for one hairstyle, since they look fine with my Aegean Laurel. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    frogbit.jpg

My Seeker shes been changed so many times i cant even count i need feedback

Emery 6/10 her eyes are slightly too big

Hydrolace 10/10 love her colours

Icy 10/10 i love her too her eyes are beautiful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So.. after like two hours of begging Kritty, he bought me a Kitty Kut. b:cute
    I was so excited to finally have it, Emery looks like a total anime character now >w<
    (even though that's not what i was going for, lol)

The bangs bring out her eyes a lot, and they look really wide, haha. But I'm not going to close them just for one hairstyle, since they look fine with my Aegean Laurel. b:shutup

I actually like how the hair brings out her eyes, it looks adorable :3 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Rates:
    Mr_Man: I actually feel like I've seen someone who looks kinda like this hahaha, my only problem is his eyes seem too far apart, that or his chin is too smushed together for the eyes. You went with a natural color scheme so can't critique there. I give 3.8/5
    ~
    alleluiared: I honestly don't have much to say...I've seen a good few venos that look like this, with that hair cut. And black eyeliner (mine included) It's not bad but it's not wowowweewa either. 3/5
    ~
    IcyNara: It's hard for me to tell but I think her eyes are a light purple right? Well I think she's super pretty! Nice use of tanned skin, and the face is very childlike and natural. I love it. Only critique is her **** seem to be a bit too large for her frame, but with PWI graphics it might just be the angle of the screenshot haha. 5/5
    ~
    hydrolace: It's kind of hard to see her face but from what I can tell it looks really nice. I will not lie, I personally find that fashion to be..well pretty hideous lol. But I adore the hair, and you pulled off that skin tone very well. 4/5
    ~
    EmeryFlower: I think the eyes look fine with the whole anime theme you have going on. Not to mention I know some people with huge eyes like that. b:shocked Color theme is natural, and I love teal. Seen a lot of people with platinum blonde hair though. I think her facial structure is very cute. 4.5/5
    ~
    Dorset: I was hoping someone would do something cool with that hairstyle, cause I know I couldn't get anything to work with it lol. Part of her cheeks look like they need to be pushed in some though, cause the graphics is clipping with the ears. Pulls off the childlike face very well though minus that. However the fashion colors contrast awfully with themselves and the eye color. Her **** also look way to big for her body frame. Unless it's another angle issue again haha. 3.5/5
    Annnd now- been awhile since I've been able to play, and I've finally gotten to make some EG characters. I'm super happy with them, and I adore the noob mystic set so much. b:dirty
    Haven't decided which fashion to get them though.
    BGT1Ml.jpg
    y19xOl.jpg
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    Cilfyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    207uyqc.jpg
    My Mystic, I've been playing around with her features for about 30 minutes, what do you think? Could she look better?
    And here's my Seeker:
    10716xu.jpg
  • Lytemoskada - Heavens Tear
    Lytemoskada - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mitachi: 4\5 Interesting look.b:victory

Hakii 4\5 for the blue hair girl. 3\5 for the blond.

Clifyn 4.5\ for each of them. But I like the blond one betterb:dirty.

Anyway here's my mystic:

lytemoskadass0.png

No the best look out there but oh well...b:avoid
  • Xingi - Heavens Tear
    Xingi - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Lytemoskada: Interesting character. What can I say is not bad but I don't really like the fact that his face is so long and thin.Also not a big fan of pink hair on guys. Ovarall 2.5/5

Ah I decided to do a little change to my character it's been a while xD

Makeover scroll + too much Xena =
    2011-04-2015-13-48.png
    Feels like she went trough pubetry to adulthood all in one day x_x
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Xingi
    i like the way she looked before betterb:surrender
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I agree with Mitachi for Xingi.....

The before looked like a normal person, maybe somebody who had a bit of asain in their blood line. The after....*can't find the right words atm, please hold*
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XSayurri - Archosaur
    XSayurri - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am in agreement, but I think it mainly has to do with the eye color in the 2nd one. Not really feeling the white as I did the brownish.

Xingi she was pretty before like everyone else is saying, but even if you kept the 2nd look just change her eyes. Other then that I find her prettyb:victoryb
  • Xingi - Heavens Tear
    Xingi - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Perses: I'm not sure what you mean by "normal" person i find the second one pretty normal too. For the "asian blood" thing that's the first thing i wanted to change actually because everybody these days is about trying to be asian-like and I got pretty tired of it xD

What I wanted to do with the change was to erase the childishly-cute asian look and go for a more european mature/seductive type P:

@Sayu: I agree on the old pwi races the light colored eyes look kind of bad but I wanted to take the look to its end including the color of the eyes.

Here is what I was trying to achieve: Here

With fashion: Here
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options

For some reason, people never read what I post along with the pictures I provide. ^^; I guess I should try and make the text bigger, since people seem to have a difficult time reading it.
    @Lytemoskada Could you give a reason as to why you gave me that rating? 4/5, implies that there's something wrong with the person in question.
    @Xingi
    I'm pretty much in agreement with what everyone else is saying. Something about her second look seems off, and the eyes don't really help that. I feel like the lips should be a bit shorter in width as well. They seem a bit long, but that's my personal preference.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Hakiii - both characters have lovely color schemes, with matching hair/eyes/3rd eyes. the blue one is just ... i dont know. such bright color blue hair, its not my favorite of the 2 ... i give 3.5/5. the blonde is a lot better looking, i think. i give her 4/5 because i feel her face is a little too long in the nose. but other that that shes done very well. especially with the lips and eyes.

@Cilfyn - im not sure if you going for more of a cartoon look or what but both faces are very round. i like the blonde haired one more than the black haired one. the blonde hair's face is really creative with the eyebrows and eyes. i like the pouty look - which compliments the round face. i give her 4/5. the black haired one ... i think she would look better with a slightly longer face to go better with her slinder-eyes. i give her 3/5

@Lytemoskada - sorry but it scares me a little. your guy looks he saw a ghost. but at least he is different from all the other male mystics i see. 2/5 >.<

@Xingi - actually i like both versions. but the 2nd one looks more fun and bad-***. 5/5 well done.

ok thats it for me... please dont anyone take offence to anything, its just my opinions. if you love your character the way it is then by all means dont change it. i cant give everyone a 5/5 though you know ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Cilfyn - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Edited my seeker.
    Not sure if I should keep this, what do you think? I wanted to go for a less cute appearance

2w36i39.jpg

k50ohv.jpg
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    that looks a lot better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Hakiii - both characters have lovely color schemes, with matching hair/eyes/3rd eyes. the blue one is just ... i dont know. such bright color blue hair, its not my favorite of the 2 ... i give 3.5/5. the blonde is a lot better looking, i think. i give her 4/5 because i feel her face is a little too long in the nose. but other that that shes done very well. especially with the lips and eyes.

Thanks b:victory And actually..I guess the colors are different on my monitor, cause Laicuna has spring green hair and gold eyes, and the other one actually has bright indigo/purple hair with red eyes..That or I messed the colors up when I fixed the lighting haha.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thanks b:victory And actually..I guess the colors are different on my monitor, cause Laicuna has spring green hair and gold eyes, and the other one actually has bright indigo/purple hair with red eyes..That or I messed the colors up when I fixed the lighting haha.

oh yea now that i look at it, theyre purple and light green xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Halleaon - Heavens Tear
    Halleaon - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This one's mine, any ratings/comments appreciated.

halleaonscreen.png

@ cilfyn, love it, 4/5

@hakii, i love the long face on your first one, it's so unique and beautiful 4/5
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Cilfyn
    beautiful, your current character design for your seeker is lovely
    i especially love the eyes and her hair
    she seems very mysterious
    5/5
  • hydrolace
    hydrolace Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Halleaon- I like the soft pink and purple colors you gave her. She looks very relaxed and innocent in that picture.

Cilfyn- I like her makeover better than the original, the dark colors blend well together and I love that dark teal you gave her for eyes. It looks like her cheek bone might be poking out a little bit but that might be the angle.

I also don't think a 4/5 means someone thinks something's wrong, it likely means there's just something they wouldn't put on their own character there. Your character is lovely, just because someone else doesn't give you a perfect mark doesn't means that there's something wrong with it.

Xingi- I adore her 2nd look outright. She looks very close to the model picture and its a fierce gorgeous look for a blademaster. She looks much more matured as well.

I decided to tweak my archer a little bit, changed her body structure and face a little bit.
    Also finally nabbed the eternal love set in the bidding, and dyed it classic white. Maybe if I get a hubby i'll get the set and dye that one purple or something ;)

2011-04-2118-41-26.jpg

2011-04-2118-27-15.jpg

2011-04-2118-26-22.jpg

I love the archer shy and taunt.
  • Halleaon - Heavens Tear
    Halleaon - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @ hydrolace: That's a really good last shot there. it really shows off how elegant she looks in that dress, not many characters can pull off that color of skin either, good job! 4/5
  • Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
    Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Decided to give my BM a makeover, not sure if this is good. What do you think?
    Something feels a bit off but I dont know what
    t5p0fm.jpg
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Chardenelle
    I think you should make the colors more matching (the eyebrows, eye color and lip color).. and maybe remove the rainbow colors in her hair. Other than that, i think she looks natural and cute. 3/5

Here's my Psychic. What do you think? ^^
    ZushieX.jpg
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
    Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Ziraia
    Whoa, I didn't even notice the rainbow colors until you pointed it out. I must have done that on accident somehow without noticing.
    Thanks for the advice, I'll put do my best to put it to use. I was trying to make violet eyes with black hair, as I think that looks pretty.

As for your Psychic, I think she looks lovely, her color scheme is really nice, and the markings on her skin and her fashion really compliment each other. I love the picture. Albeit her face seems a bit emotionless. Not sure what you can do to help that though. I think it's nicely proportioned.

4.5/5
  • morrinarian
    morrinarian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    plz rate my characters :))
    my friend told me that i ned to change stuff but i think they look good now so plz agree
    if u dont pls tell me why

oaoxh1.jpg
    33e1n2o.jpg
  • morrinarian
    morrinarian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    30if3ax.jpg

ygpit.jpg

1pgkgh.jpg

Chardenelle:
    no offence kay but i think her face is chubby and her lips are too thin
    plus her nose is too big
    her head's relly big
    her expresions kinda dopey too
    1/5

Ziraia:

shes so skinny, looks like stick figure, srry
    nose is too big and lips are too thin
    and her face too small
    i like the clothes though
    but her face looks blank
    srry, no offece
    2.5/5
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Chardenelle - shes cute. her pouty look fits her, though her eyebrows may need to be turned down just a little. lips are kinda small too. eyes are perfect and face shape is perfect. 3.5/5

@Ziraia - shes beautiful. i rarely see a good looking psychic, theyre hard to make with the skin tones and lack of makeup. 5/5

@morrinarian - in order:
    1. chin too narrow-in ward. eyebrows too small. eyes too big. nose too small.
    2. all same as above except chin/jaw is too large.
    3. a little better than the previous two, but face overall is too narrow/long. nose is thin, eyeballs could be a little bigger to avoid the redness around them.
    4. is she high on crack?
    5. dude, shes fugly.
    all your chars are 0/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @morrinarian - im going to agree on everything vixter said, you must have some really doped up tastes or something as ziraia's psy for e.g actually has some decent custom in it while all your chars just look like something tarded, the mystic preset named sexy...its far from it.
    My rating is 0/10 for all your chars, they just don't look right at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*