Comments

• Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
    Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Vixter
    Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind
    @morrinarian
    Um...I'm sorry, but your characters are downright hideous. You somehow managed to mess up the presets, which looked better than your current characters.
  • morrinarian
    morrinarian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well i changed my wiz :s
    2lcofns.jpg
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Chardanelle: she is lovely, but her lips look kind of pursed and her eyes just the slighhhtest bit too closed. I think she could be really lovely though. 4/5

Zirara: Very nice =) Its hard to make tideborns look unique but she does and is quite pretty. 4.5/5

Morriarian: If anyone is going to talk about 'dopey expressions' it should be you cuz it looks like you certainly have an authority on it here. All of your characters are freaking hideous. no 'offence' and I will tell you exactly why.
    The first one is incredibly unattractive. Her chin looks like a deadly assault weapon and her lips and eyes are also far from appealing. Her eyebrows look fake and penciled on.
    2.fat face ugly hair, ugly makeup..kidna looks like you changed three things on a pre-set then made the face huge. expression is also ugly.
    3.She looks like the Grimace from mcdonalds. Probably one of the most hideous tideborns I have ever seen. I thought you were trying to be funny but after your post I see you were serious. Completely remake this. Her face is too long and looks stretched out, but you've some how managed to make it look fat as well which is no easy task. Looks incredibly awkward and several childrens cartoon characters come to mind.
    4. Wtf!! This one is so scary! Ditch the scary wide open eyes and hideous black makeup. Chin is once again too large, lips too large, face too fat. gross.
    5. ...Your kidding right? She looks like she has a birth defect.

6. The wizard looks WAYYYY better now, but the top of her head is too small, and the eyebrows still look bad.

really that thick black doesn't look good on any character. at all. I see that all your characters that can sport it, are. Which is probably one of the factors in them being so gawd damn unattractive. Frankly I would suggest revamping all of these. Though the wizard isn't as bad now, still needs some work. I realize this rating was kind of mean but well..you gave t wo other characters **** ratings when they obv deserved better, then presented me with **** to judge, so yes, its harsh and honest. don't QQ to me about it.
  • Halleaon - Heavens Tear
    Halleaon - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Chardenelle: absolutely beautiful and that kitty haircut fits her so well <3 5/5
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My creepy little Sin

20110422213602.png
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ReIay- creepy but beautiful! ;o i like her face shape, cute lips and her big almond eyes :) 5/5
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Tyvm for nice ratings ~(^w^)~ <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My veno, what do you think?
    vz8tom.jpg

30tm2rq.jpg
  • sakurraharruno
    sakurraharruno Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Veirdail: I think your character is really pretty especially her eyes <3 I like the fact that she looks young and cute but very lady-like in the same type. And is quite amazing that you could mix black hair and crimson red lips without making her look like a goth queen. xD

Here is my cleric Mew:
    Test.png
    I decided to give her a new fresh look what do you guys think? :3
  • ikuisesti
    ikuisesti Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Veirdail: I think your character is really pretty especially her eyes <3 I like the fact that she looks young and cute but very lady-like in the same type. And is quite amazing that you could mix black hair and crimson red lips without making her look like a goth queen. xD

Here is my cleric Mew:
    Test.png
    I decided to give her a new fresh look what do you guys think? :3

I love her hair color in the after pic. She's a really cute character; 5/5 :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Sakura i definactly liek teh latest one best a softer look 3/5 because i think she is lackign something but im not sure what it is. it might be the eye colour i dnt like

@Verdail i lvove yoru venos look 3 just cause i have a feeling that this wont translate to in game beauty. venos are notouriously difficult to look right in game

@ReIay 5/5 idont usualy go for anime loolking characters but you pulled it off so well you deserve full points she is creepy but ver cute

Would appreciate some feedback on my Dors XD

BEFORE (i have to admit i cant remember what she looekd liek thet last time she got rated but meh here she is

Dorsetnewface.jpgBeautycontestfront.jpg

LATEST eye colour changed tiny changes to eyebrows and mouth

greyeyes.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Sakura i definactly liek teh latest one best a softer look 3/5 because i think she is lackign something but im not sure what it is. it might be the eye colour i dnt like

@Verdail i lvove yoru venos look 3 just cause i have a feeling that this wont translate to in game beauty. venos are notouriously difficult to look right in game

@ReIay 5/5 idont usualy go for anime loolking characters but you pulled it off so well you deserve full points she is creepy but ver cute

Would appreciate some feedback on my Dors XD

BEFORE (i have to admit i cant remember what she looekd liek thet last time she got rated but meh here she is

Dorsetnewface.jpgBeautycontestfront.jpg

LATEST eye colour changed tiny changes to eyebrows and mouth

greyeyes.png

I definitely love the change to eye color, they make the eyes seem a lot richer and deeper. Her beauty seems amazingly natural. The lip color adds to that effect. I like these changes. The lips are a bit too full and too close to the nose for my taste, but I really think you improved her.
    4/5 :)

This is my veno in gameplay, not sure if it will change your opinion.
    2qa95kj.jpg
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @ReIay 4/5 her lips are kinda tiny
    @Veirdail 5/5 cant find anything wrong :)
    @sakurraharruno 4/5 i think if her hair was straight it would look much better
    @Dorset 4/5 her nose is a bit fat and upper lip should be smaller than bottom lip :)
    b:cute
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Veirdail - 4/5 I like her, but her eyebrows seem a little weird to me. But she's definitely cute. ^^

24wvtc4.png
    Cracked and made a sin. I wanted to make her look like a CN char, but didn't really wanna .ini file it too much, so I just put the sliders on the left. b:surrender
    I'll get a better picture after my easter dinners today. Happy easter everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Xingi - Heavens Tear
    Xingi - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    EmeryFlower: She's really pretty the only thing that bothers me is her waist. You could make it a little bigger 4/5

Some new SS of my BM:

2011-04-2400-35-27.jpg
    2011-04-2323-38-33.jpg
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I wanted to make her look like a CN char, but didn't really wanna .ini file it too much, so I just put the sliders on the left.
    EmeryFlower: She's really pretty the only thing that bothers me is her waist. You could make it a little bigger 4/5

Lol b:surrender Personally I like my characters really skinny while you seem to like yours rather curvy. Your character is cute, aside from the mullet hairstyle and curviness >w< (Opinions of course). I would give her a 3.5/5 because her eyes have literally no colour to them and they're really small... o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Xingi - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Actually they are pale blue b:chuckle
    2011-04-2015-13-48.png

But yes everybody with their taste o.o
    Like you said while you like you characters with big anime eyes and petite structure I like mines more womanly with sharp looking eyes that pirce trough you >_> *cough*

Everybody has their definition of "beauty" but in the same time there is nothing out there you could call "ugly either"
    You just have to know how to look at it to find its beauty.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    actually i really love xingis character i think the eyes are perfect. people have eyes like that in real life (well maybe not the color though, but i like the color too xD) i give her a 5/5 because her face is so smooth and perfect.

EmeryFlower - your char looks a lot better than some real CN chars ive seen. i like how you didnt go so far out with the skinniness but shes still pretty skinny to me xD i also like how you still managed to give her a chin, i see a lot of those CN characters look like they have no chin and its a land slide from their chin to their neck which looks gross. eyes dont look like theyre bugging out of her head and her lips are very cute. 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @ Xingi: I think I just fell in love with your toon b:cute I love her mature look 5/5
    @ EmeryFlower: Your char is pretty cute but I kinda dont like the skin color 4/5

And here's a before and after of my sin

20110425035458kopie.png
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @ReIay I really like her first look a lot better, she looks so cute! Her second look...3.5/5 I really dislike the red around her eyes, never liked those eye presets.

@EmeryFlower Very cute CN looking character, love her lips, eyes and that tattoo pattern.

@Xingi Love your character, so mature looking and beautiful, I just wish they'd let us use EG eyes on old classes, it would so bring out those pale blue eyes, and pierce people even more >:)

(btw I'm stupid and don't know how to make the picture fit on the page, so just click
    the number on my post to see all the words, and the whole pic.)

Here's my try on a Male Seeker, gimmie tips, likes, hates, please :D

o8t1lu.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Mayahlla - Heavens Tear
    Mayahlla - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    8/10: I like his hair, eyebrows and eyes, but I think a blue-ish third eye would go better with him.

My new seeker, Mhiah:

24-1.png

25-1.png
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @ReIay - sorry, but i like the Before better xD her lips and eyes are so much cuter and more natural looking. i guess its just me, but im not into the tideborns makeup. i give your before 5/5, but your after 4/5 ><

lizaru - sorry he doesnt seem to be very special looking to me >< just, like a lot of other seekers i see. 2.5/5

mayahlla - she looks nice, though i think her eyes are just a tad too far apart. otherwise, good job. 3.5/5

i used a makeover on my veno today, heres my before/after:

makeover.png

a lot of changes made although it doesnt look like much lol. her face shape is a bit different, tried to attempt a more round/cute face, but while still looking like vixter ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • hydrolace
    hydrolace Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Vixter- I really like her rounder makerover, especially the "special eyes" ;)
    ( I took your advice and didn't dye my wedding dress, yet at least )

Mayahalla- I agree with Vix on this on, her eyes seem a bit far apart, a judgement for a lot of toons is that the eyes should be an eye space apart. Other than that she looks lovely.

Lizara- he looks very diabolical and up to mischief, it's a nice change from the sweet-as-can-be male earthguard but I don't like that hair style personally.

ReIay- I like both pictures, the first looks more gentle and the second more intense.

Xingi- again, I really like how intense she looks and she's one of the few chars I think that hair looks good on.

Emeryflower- she's very tiny but it adds to her innocent look, she's a very sweet character.

Veirdail- the purple and red seem a little off but it might be the lighting, she looks very pleasant none the less.

Dorset- Her lips seem a little high, but I like the improvements quite a bit, including that particular use of eye type. The more natural lip color suits her very well.
  • Xingi - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words guys b:thanks

Vixter: The rounder version looks much nicer and softer (also the eyes are a nice add (>3>)d ) 5/5

Mayahalla: I like your guard, the color palette is really nice but the eyes are a tad apart like everyone said and a bit too big for my taste 4/5

lizaru: He's nice looking but I dun really like his lips since they are so small he looks like he's pouting. 4/5

ReIal: Personally I like the second version better the make-up adds a nice touch especial her lips. Very doll-like :3 (also the first ver's skin was a bit too yellow. she looked like she was sick) 5/5
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Vixter
    I would make her head and lower lip a bit smaller. Other than that, she looks good :)
    I love her new pupils.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All the previous characters have been rated. Sooo here we go!

Veno got a makeoverrr.

2011-04-2502-28-14.jpg

She's had this look for about a month or so. I like her new colors. what do you all think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All the previous characters have been rated. Sooo here we go!

Veno got a makeoverrr.

3/5
    Really loved the pale lips and the colors. The space between her nose and her lips is too big... That make her face looks weird. b:surrender
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    3/5
    Really loved the pale lips and the colors. The space between her nose and her lips is too big... That make her face looks weird. b:surrender

Ty for your input! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    makeover.png

a lot of changes made although it doesnt look like much lol. her face shape is a bit different, tried to attempt a more round/cute face, but while still looking like vixter ^^

I love the makeover Bash, even though you didn't do much. The face looks better when its smaller/rounder :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade