Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Either way, she is really nice. For some reason, I prefer her with the blonde hair.

Me too. ^^ I'm going back to blonde when I get 300 more DQ points. (I might just buy some high level DQ and sell it) xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    001.jpg

My Mystic looks kinda "lame" but I like it. b:surrender

NiightmareXz, your Mystic looks awesome, before and after, though I dont really like the flourishing hairstyle. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    001.jpg

My Mystic looks kinda "lame" but I like it. b:surrender

NiightmareXz, your Mystic looks awesome, before and after, though I dont really like the flourishing hairstyle. b:chuckle

She's adorable. Although she looks a little uncomfortable being dressed like that. 5/5 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:laugh True that but the whole outfit is soooo cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XSayurri - Archosaur
    XSayurri - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Kali I think she looks cute in that outfit and I also could not help myself and got the same hair as you, but sadly I did not get the whole set. I did however change my look and would like to know what people think. I ended up going all out and changing a lot of her face... b:thanks

Outfit One

2011-03-3010-26-54.jpg

Outfit Two

2011-03-3010-56-10.jpg

Out of Randomness b:kiss

2011-03-3010-50-33.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Options
    xSayurri - She's so cute ' u ' looks like a lil kitty. 5/5 Only thing that bothers me is her nose may be a tad too big. >w< But that hair really makes her look like a cat. xD So cute, I want to pet her :3

fkcebs.png

Okay so I went back to blonde, but I made some changes to her again. D|
    made her eyebrows shorter but thicker, and I made her lips bigger in width but shorter in length and I took the third eye off.
    (on an unrelated side note, I feel like playing my seeker just because she has a cream coloured butterfly set >< I wish I could convince Frankie to send it across servers from HL to DW but noooo~)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ehhh i only had enough for the hair for kitty set lol b:chuckle wich one looks better XD i like em both c: ief5s2.jpg
    20noti.jpg
    Body;2z73cpu.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Phyrilla, I don't really care that you didn't rate my character, but I keep telling everyone the point of this thread is to RATE the person above you, then post your own character. It's how it works. I think people who don't rate shouldn't get rated =w=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dodda
    dodda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hi
    does anyone know how to replace my chars picture back on the left hand side of the screen? b:cry I accidently knocked it off and now I don't know how to get it back? b:cry
    Please help.

Sweetyboot b:thanks
  • Lucree - Archosaur
    Lucree - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    xSayurri - Only thing that bothers me is her nose may be a tad too big. >w<
    I disagree to that b:thanks I think the big nose really suits her, it's cute and original, That's the thing that attracted me to her :)!! I love the 2nd outfit btw xsayurri b:dirty

@Phyrilla,
    I think I like the first hair most :) 5/5
    Isn't it a shame the graphics for all races apart from tideborn and earthguard are pretty sketchy b:cry
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Phyrilla: Love her deep blue eyes and her slight smile. she's cute with Kitty hairdo. Maybe chin a little too pointy for my taste. otherwise she's pretty. 4.5 / 5

Here comes my baby Seeker. I love this hairdo.

sellikym.jpg

sellikym2.jpg
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Phyrilla, I don't really care that you didn't rate my character, but I keep telling everyone the point of this thread is to RATE the person above you, then post your own character. It's how it works. I think people who don't rate shouldn't get rated =w=
    i sorry sometimes my computer loads the pics to slow and i think that there's no picture's at time and i really didnt know i pressed the rate thread i thought i pressed the other one so sorry. b:surrender but ill rate you (: right now lol ; MMm well emery to me i think your eyes are kinda of wide for my taste and they look like the have glare (from the picture im see-ing) but i rate it a 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like the kitty hair to but i dont like the ears b:surrender i wanna take em off and just have the hair looking like cleopatra hair c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Phyrilla: Love her deep blue eyes and her slight smile. she's cute with Kitty hairdo. Maybe chin a little too pointy for my taste. otherwise she's pretty. 4.5 / 5

Here comes my baby Seeker. I love this hairdo.

sellikym.jpg

sellikym2.jpg

Hhmm i think her head is a little flat o.o and the nostrils are a little to wide for me but i give a 4/5 (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hydrolace
    hydrolace Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

As niightmare said if you're asking for ratings it's only the polite thing to do by giving at least the person above you some back. If you don't it's almost as if you're snubbing them.

Sellyn- I like the tanned skin and purple hair. It looks rather well together and that hair does look darling on her. I really like her nose to be honest. I think it gives nice character to her face.

Phyrilla- Her mouth seems a bit pinched but the pink lips and cutesy expression go well with the cat hair set.

Emery- I really did love her 3rd eye because I think it gave her strong character. Her expression is lovely and she looks rather young and sweet.

xSayurri- I like how you made her face. The strong nose and smaller (as compared to the common chibi look that even I'm guilty of using) eyes give it a nice balance. She seems docile and the hair looks nice on her.

My blade master with her new bikini, and I threw in a mount picture because I think it looks cute.

Tearle of Dreamweaver was kind enough to allow me to take another dozen screenshots of her character again so I could edit mine a bit more to get my look a little more similar to hers. I'll soon be giving mine another makeover. I dislike how skinny the waist is so that will definitely be something I work at.

2011-04-0117-28-35.jpg
    2011-04-0117-26-01.jpg
    2011-04-0117-29-28.jpg

• XSayurri - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thanks about the nose. I really do believe for lack of better words that it is growing on me b:chuckle

Also it does fit her and makes her look cute and I do like the 2nd outfit as well. I wanted to look more like my boyfriend because frilly girly girl just did not match him at all. Too much of a good girl/bad boy thing lol.

@hydrolace I was not trying to go for a chibi look, but now that you said something it has kind of gotten me to think lol b:thanks I love how your char looks as well. Like the whole christmas look b:victory
  • Alliot - Raging Tide
    Alliot - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:victory
  • XSayurri - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Back with a new picture and I really think PWI think I love the color purple and pink because so far everything that I have dyed was one or the other b:chuckle

BUUUUUT anyways I saw that a few people had on the kitty set and looked cute so I thought I would try the whole thing out besides just the ears

ALSO sorry for not rating the person that is above me, but I already rated them b:shutup

2011-04-0221-58-10.jpg
  • Spellflower - Archosaur
    Spellflower - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    xSayurri,

her chin is soo narrow o.o! Kitteh set is so cute~
    5/5

though perhaps change your chin a bit?

I gave my spellflower a make-over <3 And ended up getting fash ^w^

Old look

30upkxi.jpg

New~

2en9em8.jpg
    Clan 0utlaw's noobeish leader~<3
  • hydrolace
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sayurri- I really do love your char in that outfit. She looks so cute in it.

Spell flower- I like her makeover quite a bit. She looks so innocent and lovely.

This is my wizard currently, I'll likely change her though once she hit's 99 so any input would be appreciated.

2011-04-0316-45-11.jpg

2011-04-0316-44-45.jpg

• SaIt - Harshlands
    SaIt - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    XSayurri: I love love the eyes and makeup, I've never been a fan of the "third eye" buisness though.

Spellflower: I like the hair, the eyes make her look very cartoonie, but the outfit is really pretty

hydrolace: No offense but shes a little fat, and the eyes are a strange color

Screenshot2011-04-03at64505PM.png
  • hydrolace
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hydrolace: No offense but shes a little fat, and the eyes are a strange color

You're entitled to your opinion and I can respect that. I think she's curvaceous not fat. Not everyone craves anorexic characters. Her eyes were meant to match her gown but thank you for the kind input.

As for your character I normally hate that hair piece but it looks nice on her. One thing I noticed right away though is the eyebrows not matching the hair. I don't personally like that but I suppose everyone has their own tastes. Similar to character body sizes.
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Spellflower : I really like her "icy" look with these colours and big eyes. This new hairdo matches her face really well.

hydrolace : I am like you, I tend to prefer "curvaceous toons" rather than "anorexico-alien" ones. b:chuckle I like her shiny eyes and outfit. Maybe her boops are a bit too big for me. And I'd like to have a closer look to her face though. We can't see her well on these screenshots. But she looks pretty. b:pleased

SaIt : I love her eyes and hair. She looks very feminine.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Spellflower - To be honest, I don't like huge eyes on most characters, and her lips are a little funky, but I love the colors, especially in the second screenie. :)

hydrolace - Again, I'm not a fan of giant eyes, but the color is pretty cute with the dress, and I love the hair. b:victory

salt - aside from the hair and eyebrows not really matching, I like the rest of it. And the hair style looks good with her.

And here's my wizard with some fashion on her, tell me what you think. ^_^
    2011-04-0412-13-00.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dm-TNXA.png
  • Kyliina - Sanctuary
    Kyliina - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hmm hard to rate but imo i think all chars look pretty..:] nice looking wizzie jelly..:]
  • EarthProtect - Harshlands
    EarthProtect - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Monsterxxdan - Lost City
    Monsterxxdan - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ↑ 6/5 =) hot
    Here's my psy :
    20110405143049.png
  • EarthProtect - Harshlands