edited April 2011
    Options
    aw. and i was in the mood to read some up to date troll fights =(
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    aw. and i was in the mood to read some up to date troll fights =(
    pple are too tired to state the obvious now... cause its too obvious. Too many things going around thers no need to state it >_>
    And the oldies here have gotten their fill of flame fights so they are somewhat sated for the time being <_<
    And then you get the pple who justify everything their fac does cause their friends are in it... so that kinda makes arguing with them tiring too <_>

More important things:
    i will indulge myself in a redbull after work..... now what to get for lunch....
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    o.O damn,the immortal Sanctuary Battlefront Report thread.No matter what happens to the game itself this thread will survive.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dont look at my post count D=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

*stares*
    *bursts into flames*
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Quick make another account and get to the same number.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This looks awfully like a faction on the map right now.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This looks awfully like a faction on the map right now.

You mean Amp's pee yellow? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

edited April 2011
    Options
    didnt know your pee was neon/bright yellow b:chuckle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Drink more water.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Once, I ate a whole box of cheap strawberry wafers, and my **** was pink. I'm sure enough food coloring in your system can get some interesting colored **** as well.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Once, I ate a whole box of cheap strawberry wafers, and my **** was pink. I'm sure enough food coloring in your system can get some interesting colored **** as well.

Haha! Holy ****. Literally. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

edited April 2011
    Options
    dude..............i think your kidney is kinda fail, not the food coloring....
    go consult doc =_=
    edited April 2011
    Options

My friend ate grape flavored cool aid powder and his **** came out purple.

And before anyone asks the obvious question... Yes, he is black. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I bet if you ate pedigree dog food you could get your **** to come out the color of Awakening's land. It works for my doggies. Donno bout the pee tho.

Most of the colors on the map kinda suck, cept jolibee's purple, and the few shades of blue. Leg's teal is my favorite tho. It's purdy.
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMFAO! yea >.>
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I bet if you ate pedigree dog food you could get your **** to come out the color of Awakening's land. It works for my doggies. Donno bout the pee tho.

Most of the colors on the map kinda suck, cept jolibee's purple, and the few shades of blue. Leg's teal is my favorite tho. It's purdy.

Haha grrroooosss... Regicide got almost the same nasty color though. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i really love the mt. lantern and fragrant hills color
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i really love the mt. lantern and fragrant hills color

I must agree. Those two were beautiful. Would be nice to have an option to change a lot of the ugly colors we have now.
    b:victory
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I must agree. Those two were beautiful. Would be nice to have an option to change a lot of the ugly colors we have now.
    b:victory

Knowing PWE, it would cost 1000 gold. b:surrender
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Knowing PWE, it would cost 1000 gold. b:surrender

Nuu you can acquire it with DQ items until it gets removed. In exchange you get a nice colored horse you can watch..
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options

Nuu you can acquire it with DQ items until it gets removed. In exchange you get a nice colored horse you can watch..

but its the same color of your text \o/ weeeee xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    but its the same color of your text \o/ weeeee xD

I should get that horse, it has a nice beer-alike color. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol gf Awakening. I'll see if the vid of my noob sin getting ***** is worth posting x.x xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol gf Awakening. I'll see if the vid of my noob sin getting ***** is worth posting x.x xD

Haha awww. Well at least you weren't one of the sins I was killing. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• silverphoenix02
    silverphoenix02 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

DO EET, it relieves boredum to all =3
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *Rolls cleric*
    *Heals thread*

Pls don't die. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]