TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ooh, thanks for sharing! I really wish we'd recorded Kakumau vs KnightRlm...but it was really long, after all @_@

Also, I see my brother (Death_Reaver) in your squad =3

Haha, yeah Reaver is awesome. ^^ Didn't get a chnce to save him at the end cause I had Vorg in my ear telling me how low their crystal was so I was trying to keep him alive.

I'm probably going to start recording TWs now though cause I got the full version of fraps. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Awesome! I just got myself set up on some other site for recording and live broadcasting...so next TW, I'll try and record =3

Yeah, he is <3 He's actually my ...pwi brother-in-law (married in-game to my RL sister-in-law, rofl), but he's so awesome, I just call my brother XD
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    EvgaUnion should have attacked Stairway from day one of map reset... ijs :3

evga would get sued by EvgaUnion if he did that... they have very ruthless lawyers x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ahh, giant type!!

Btw. Awakening vs Outlaw video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NyHBZbueDA
    A bit shorter cause I almost forgot to hit record. -.-

EDIT: Way better quality here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15MGbl0u1vc
    if you watch in 1080p.
    mucho grats o.o
    seems they got screwed a bit on the base defense
    the leader was feverishly self proclaiming to my friend they lost on purpose lol (even tho their not moving accross the map anywhere)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    mucho grats o.o
    seems they got screwed a bit on the base defense
    the leader was feverishly self proclaiming to my friend they lost on purpose lol (even tho their not moving accross the map anywhere)

Lol. They all rushed down B, and we went down C with all 4 cats. If they wanted to lose on purpose what's the point of attacking our crystal? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Lol. They all rushed down B, and we went down C with all 4 cats. If they wanted to lose on purpose what's the point of attacking our crystal? XD

lol fail base rush, you don't base rush without putting some people on defense x.x

the worst thing when respawning is you have to wait 60 seconds and you can't kill the cleric because they are hiding behind all the dd x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    lol fail base rush, you don't base rush without putting some people on defense x.x

the worst thing when respawning is you have to wait 60 seconds and you can't kill the cleric because they are hiding behind all the dd x.x

:D That's me. XD Dragging people into AOEs is the most fun thing. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:puzzled Did you guys have towers up and they focused on those? How the heck did they lose a base rush going down B.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    b:puzzled Did you guys have towers up and they focused on those? How the heck did they lose a base rush going down B.

No idea, tbh. I was on cata, so I wasn't sure what was going on for the defending team. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• AtoliSky - Sanctuary
    AtoliSky - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Angeles Attacks The Fissure(Chance) 20:21

isnt this another non english speaking faction vs another o.o intersting. Angeles wins

ai don spikuh engrish?! ai don spikuh engrish?! aAaAaaAAaaAAA!!!
    (Chance members speak English >_>)

fumble! will it be a turnover? xD (apple please)
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    FrostBite, 10 member faction, level 72 as highest member...*sighs* Too bad we got outbid on the faction we bid on. T_T Nothing interesting for Kakumau this week T_T

Good luck to everyone else, though!
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I don't know, Seijitsu may have uber geared players but Oldies has the numbers. I think that will be a good fight if Oldies shows up. IMO
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Oooh...Revenge beat Angeles...Guess that's good for them, since Enel is coming...*theatrical horror music plays*

FrostBite...was a no-show, big surprise T_T Sad Kakumauians. T_T
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    ai don spikuh engrish?! ai don spikuh engrish?! aAaAaaAAaaAAA!!!
    (Chance members speak English >_>)

fumble! will it be a turnover? xD (apple please)

angelas got rolled by a cata wiz b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Im still confused by the logic of why.. if you have control of a city and 2 little old lands.. and you have the misfortune of having 2 TWs at once... Why in thee heck you would not either no-show the land to protect the city ..or even if down on people.. not send the majority of them to the city to keep it...??? The city is more important and valuable than anything.. Esp if after an hr.. you can sort of get a feeling for things.. start sending a few at a time or a squad at a time to the city.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Im still confused by the logic of why.. if you have control of a city and 2 little old lands.. and you have the misfortune of having 2 TWs at once... Why in thee heck you would not either no-show the land to protect the city ..or even if down on people.. not send the majority of them to the city to keep it...??? The city is more important and valuable than anything.. Esp if after an hr.. you can sort of get a feeling for things.. start sending a few at a time or a squad at a time to the city.

We did, in fact, send the majority of our people to Lost. We had two squads in Silk Ridge for the first ... I am not sure how long... half an hour? The level range in those two squads was 78 through 102. But we did not have many people on right then -- lots of people have lives, some did not know about the TW in time, and so on, so we did not have a full 80 in Lost.

But also, maybe you are under some mis-apprehensions about how we go about TW in Oldies: Oldies has never been in this to become massive land owners. We are in this to have fun, make fumbling mistakes, and shake our canes at all you upstart young-uns.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Aaaaah, TW. @_@

Kakumau had a 3 hour TW with CONQUESTS last night. @_@ It was loads of fun, since we were very evenly matched (though they apparently had a few more people). They almost, ALMOST got us, about halfway through. Dx Our crystal plummetted when they rushed in, got down to about 3mil... But we rallied and defended the crystal til it got back up to full health (near the end of the 3 hours, of course)...

It was a great fight. <3

...I don't look forward to tonight's, vs REVENGE. I have a feeling it'll be another looooong night. =3 Which is good -> long = good fight, but omg, three hours, sitting in the same place. x_x
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Aaaaah, TW. @_@

Kakumau had a 3 hour TW with CONQUESTS last night. @_@ It was loads of fun, since we were very evenly matched (though they apparently had a few more people). They almost, ALMOST got us, about halfway through. Dx Our crystal plummetted when they rushed in, got down to about 3mil... But we rallied and defended the crystal til it got back up to full health (near the end of the 3 hours, of course)...

It was a great fight. <3

...I don't look forward to tonight's, vs REVENGE. I have a feeling it'll be another looooong night. =3 Which is good -> long = good fight, but omg, three hours, sitting in the same place. x_x

hehe we love 3 hr tws though ;3 ok somewhat lol it's kinda funny how even in a game, there's battle fatigue xD the first initial rush is almost ALWAYS the strongest push but some faction can surprise you with a mid-way or last quarter zerg ;3 glad the server is seeing some tw fun though ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, it was crazy! They just rushed in, flooded in. We were panicked. XD "THE CRYSTAL, PROTECT ITTTT"

Phew.
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, it was crazy! They just rushed in, flooded in. We were panicked. XD "THE CRYSTAL, PROTECT ITTTT"

Phew.

I remember that...
    I was far away from the base when that happened. xD
    Came back to base with almost everyone fighting by our crystal.b:embarrass
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Haha, Paolo. Yup, I remember telling you and SO on TS - "I need you two back here NOW" And you guys were quick <3

XDDD
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silver02
    silver02 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Full 3 hours TW with REVENGE with 100k left on their crystal Q.Qb:cry

Good fight REVENGE was fun! b:victory
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Actually, right as it said defeat, they only had 18k. >_>'

SO CLOSE.

REVENGE, awesome fight <3
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary
    Bloody_Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    what a boring tw yesterday QQ it ended too fast
  • Iysel - Sanctuary
    Iysel - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    For Snowy Village! trololololol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My Character's Final Resting Place:
    NaitomeaDesu - 102 - Cleric - Demon
    NiteMareish - 102 - Wizard - Sage
    isaie - 100 - Assassin - Demon
    isaieh - 89 - Archer - Sage
    iysel - 103 - Mystic - Demon
    ______Hinata - 83 - Psychic
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Hmm thread has been dead all week. :( But to keep with the TW thing, for all of you in Chance everyone in Awakening had a great fight! Was really fun and you kept us on our toes. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh my god. This thread is still going?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh my god. This thread is still going?
    b:quiet shhhh... it's going to die <3 let it rest in peace
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:quiet shhhh... it's going to die <3 let it rest in peace

When post count reaches 9001, thread will be complete.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    When post count reaches 9001, thread will be complete.
    yours ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan