DQ Rewards and Facebook Connect Down [Resolved]

Options

Comments

• Dakaruch - Lost City
    Dakaruch - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah, there's no point in DQ without medals because nobody wants those lame event sage/demon cards and mysterious chips/rep badges. They are entirely worthless, am i right? and all the other stuff I'm failing to mention is useless and nobody needs them.

/sarcasm

LAWL chips and rep badges with DQ points? waste of money and time farming dq for such a thing.
    And nice fail still not fixing this thing not only permanently, but having it down for this long.
    Inb4 you fix it until tomorrow just so it gets ****ed again if there is a maint tuesday night
  • Zozun - Heavens Tear
    Zozun - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well if u cant help it u cant help it thank you for tellign us and workign so hard to get it back.I personaly think every lil bit of help i can get in game is worth it and DQ points still have there uses even if medals are gone.
    My Motto- Barb's are the shields to the warrior that is the squad!!!b:cool
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Will "at the moment" turn into a couple of weeks again?
    Yeah, there's no point in DQ without medals because nobody wants those lame event sage/demon cards and mysterious chips/rep badges. They are entirely worthless, am i right? and all the other stuff I'm failing to mention is useless and nobody needs them.

/sarcasm

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Let me think about that for a sec.........
    If you buy rep badges or chips with dq points, i say ur slightly messed up in the head considering how ****ing cheap they are ingame

Everyone seems to want these shiny event cards, why? I have no clue. Honestly. I got one once from the tiger event thing and i was like YAY im so lucky, so i used it, and it was actually pretty average. The fash mounts and aero u can get are ****ing expensive and the aero and mounts arent even the good ones! I found just about the only useful thing in there are the refine helping stone things for 1g each. I mean, couldnt they even add some reallllly shiny aero and mounts that arent in the normal CS foe like 150 event gold? Anyhow the only thing dq points were useful for was medals imo and the idiots took them out, leaving us to all get ****ed over in pvp and tw by the people that alreay bought r9 with no chance of us ever getting it unless u wanna spend ages with ur whole fac helping u to farm them in tw.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2nd Update 4-8-2011:

Hey all, so it looks like we aren't going to be able to bring up these two pages again until we patch on 4/12 at the earliest, sorry about the inconvenience, but unfortunately we actually need a new patch to resolve the issue this time around.

Thanks for your patience guys.

omg, don't apologize. Most were thinking 6 months minimum. 4/12 is lightning fast for you guys.

Now, just put the medals back there and we will love you again.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Since PW usually fixes obvious snags quickly, my guess is that the problem is at Facebook's end. Why should they hurry up a fix, they already have their reward.

Hint to PW. Remove all reference to Farcebook until this is fixed. Might motivate them a bit more. How many days and counting is it now?

what are you smoking, pw doesnt fix the usual snags. the usual snags are the big ones, like rubber banding and the like.
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You call grinding for 5 hours for 1 medal GIVING TO EASILY?!?!? GTFO b:bye

yes... yes i do!
    4) Read step 48.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When that page comes back up, those medals better be on there or a lot of people will leave, myself included

/thread

LESS QQERS... YAY!!! b:bye
    4) Read step 48.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sam00000 wrote: »
    after medals gone from dqrewards all goes rong and now hear no fun lol.
    cant make now r9 so ready for leave game. its realy sucks.

umm... in english please, nvm QQ!!!
    4) Read step 48.
  • dablitzpsychosis
    dablitzpsychosis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Stop. whining. About. The. Medals. Damn!b:shocked
  • Ancil_ - Sanctuary
    Ancil_ - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This Game Has Been Dead The Last Few Years Over 75% of the players there was is gone
    thanks to mindless devs and gms nice work!!!
    Ill Probley Play A New Game If Medals Dont ComeBack That Isint Run By PWE And Lots Of My Pwi Friends Quit Over This Already
  • Wenomus - Dreamweaver
    Wenomus - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This Game Has Been Dead The Last Few Years Over 75% of the players there was is gone
    thanks to mindless devs and gms nice work!!!
    Ill Probley Play A New Game If Medals Dont ComeBack That Isint Run By PWE And Lots Of My Pwi Friends Quit Over This Already

QQ Moar, then why are you still here?
    DQ Rewards and Facebook Connect Down at the moment (4-6-11)

Thats a damn long momentb:angry...still wont work
  • Lady_Peach - Heavens Tear
    Lady_Peach - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Earlier in the topic, Frankie said something about the next patch being the earliest they could fix it, so tomorrow's maintenance at the earliest, or it could be longer, let's hope not.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Earlier in the topic, Frankie said something about the next patch being the earliest they could fix it, so tomorrow's maintenance at the earliest, or it could be longer, let's hope not.

//Crosses fingers and toes.

I really want my darn random pigments. xD
  • Levan - Harshlands
    Levan - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    now that u can buy dq points from npc what is the point of this game anymore other than just give u my money... all u have to do now is buy fc heads to level, buy rep to have the best gear and now what is the point of playing???? there isnt one thing that a credit card can not obtain in pwi..... so disappointing.... this used to be a skill based game when it first was released now its just who has more money spent in the game ... nice job b:surrender
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hope when you pach the game will resolve the dam freeze we are having lately whit 300 ping
  • shadowwolf23
    shadowwolf23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so has this been affecting the point we might have gotten while the page is down? meaning because it was down if we vendored things while it was do we lose out on the points we should have gotten?
  • Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think it was stated somewhere all sold items will still give you DQ points regardless of the page being down.
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.
  • shadowwolf23
    shadowwolf23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thats good to hear. ive sold a lot before i even realized it was down lol!
  • Kurerikku - Dreamweaver
    Kurerikku - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LAWL chips and rep badges with DQ points? waste of money and time farming dq for such a thing.
    And nice fail still not fixing this thing not only permanently, but having it down for this long.
    Inb4 you fix it until tomorrow just so it gets ****ed again if there is a maint tuesday night

might be a waste of time farming for it but if you get the occasional DQ points with secret wraith attacks or grinding for quests and need rank it's not that bad an option to save a bit of money when there are no rank sales around.

I'm going for an event card though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]True clerics go HA! b:chuckleb:victory
  • Kurerikku - Dreamweaver
    Kurerikku - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hmmmmmmmmmm

Let me think about that for a sec.........
    If you buy rep badges or chips with dq points, i say ur slightly messed up in the head considering how ****ing cheap they are ingame

Everyone seems to want these shiny event cards, why? I have no clue. Honestly. I got one once from the tiger event thing and i was like YAY im so lucky, so i used it, and it was actually pretty average. The fash mounts and aero u can get are ****ing expensive and the aero and mounts arent even the good ones! I found just about the only useful thing in there are the refine helping stone things for 1g each. I mean, couldnt they even add some reallllly shiny aero and mounts that arent in the normal CS foe like 150 event gold? Anyhow the only thing dq points were useful for was medals imo and the idiots took them out, leaving us to all get ****ed over in pvp and tw by the people that alreay bought r9 with no chance of us ever getting it unless u wanna spend ages with ur whole fac helping u to farm them in tw.

yep because 20-30k for one badge is really cheap (not during sale, then it actually is cheap but after). Also what about random pigments, etc etc etc and other stuff I forget is in DQ page because it's down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]True clerics go HA! b:chuckleb:victory
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yep because 20-30k for one badge is really cheap (not during sale, then it actually is cheap but after). Also what about random pigments, etc etc etc and other stuff I forget is in DQ page because it's down.

Even when the badges are at 8.5k to get about 20k points you would need to spend about 7-8mil. ....that's not cheap at all. QQ
  • Ancil_ - Sanctuary
    Ancil_ - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

lol why does any1 care once i get my friends skype im quiting and every 1 else can waste there time and money if they wont but im not staying and saveing 2k+$ for r9 its ****** stupit
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol why does any1 care once i get my friends skype im quiting and every 1 else can waste there time and money if they wont but im not staying and saveing 2k+$ for r9 its ****** stupit

yay, another crybaby gone... b:victory b:bye
    4) Read step 48.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh and one more thing I'd like to point out...I specifically heard someone who shall remain nameless on the Harshlands server QQin that they could no longer change the medals to tradeable (BEFORE they were removed from the DQ list). Because of some random thing on the game that was fixed that made them no longer tradeable. So gg on takin them out after fixing the issue.

I'm surprised no one saw this post....... So... it was fixed.. then they tok them out to... fix them. God damn i thought PWE was stupid but .... damn....
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I assume the DQ page will be fixed and put up now-ish?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary
    Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yey... sale is up.

How about the important stuff? Facebook, dq rewards? My fac is angry cause we can't go normally in FCC (we used the event points to get event charms). Exp stone are expensive enough and we don't want to spend extra money on the charms from Boutiq...b:angry
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I assume the DQ page will be fixed and put up now-ish?
    Not yet.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    GM's why isnt this fixed?
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:question Jones Blessing still unavailable!b:shutupb:angryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Since when has anything here ever been fixed at or before the time promised?

Not counting things that were never fixed at all, of course.