DQ Rewards and Facebook Connect Down [Resolved]

Comments

• Jeran - Harshlands
    Jeran - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Soo it's still hadn't been fixed.
    Oh well, just gonna make use of the 90+ bless box of attack that I've saved up until the Jone's blessing comes back b:pleased
  • IceFlamez - Sanctuary
    IceFlamez - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I patched on 4/12 and the dq n facebook connect are still down am i missin something or is there still an issue with this?
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    - They said the last patch had changed something regarding the Item Delivery System used in both DQ and JB page,hence they taken em down.
    - They said that was client-sided and hence they could only fix this on the next maintenance.
    - Now,after the mentioned maintenance,they 're checking what the hell they just did so they can adapt the DQ/JB page's delivering system so they can make these working again.

- In short,apparently they couldn't fix pages before maintenance because they are actually clueless about the actual changes they introduced with the patch,and thus they need some time to figure it out.
    Eventually,they may realized that they yet have made some epic mess-ups and we're all gonna wait the next week.

I may assume,you guys don't have a Test Server right?
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You are basically saying they have no clue at all what they are doing. I think this is not an opinion but the sad truth.
  • Alakai - Heavens Tear
    Alakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cake was promised...but...like usual, The Cake is a Lie.

The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
    The Cake is a Lie
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why so surprisedb:puzzled
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Alakai - Heavens Tear
    Alakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Not surprised, disappointed.
    I already knew they wouldn't be able to deliver, I'm just making a bit of a joke on it, because in a way, they did promise us cake. (DP Rewards page and Jones Blessing) But it turns out that was a lie!
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Funny thing is, they could easily just give everyone a +30 attack level blessing while they were attending to facebook connect issue.
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Ursadonus - Sanctuary
    Ursadonus - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    and they are getting paid to be so clueless ...amazing
    i wonder what the devs have been doing this past week while dq/bless page was down ...playing WoW ? b:sadb:sadb:sad
    just wait for the official announcement from one of the GMs/mods : " sry guys the problem is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy harder for us to resolve but we'll do it ASAP ...here in pwi office we are brainstorming and QQing our brains out to fix it for you and keep our original deadline "

.....and they are getting paid for this b:sadb:sad
  • Mercenary - Dreamweaver
    Mercenary - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    22 pages of people ranting about a free item. I wonder if anyone of remembers remembers the days before Jones Blessing and Hypers. I'm betting not the way you QQing about it.

It's a free aspect of the game and one that will be attended to as they have time, as long as it don't make them money it's not going to be their priority nor should it be. So just relax and enjoy the other aspects of the game.

But Frank

I for one would like to see a little sumthin sumthin for this. Lets kick the servers back to the "Dark Ages" for a month. Remove all Jones Blessings, Hypers and PWI agents b:laugh
    My bank loves that Barb's are obsolete, I haven't had to spend a dime in a long time.
  • liamhallett86#4514
    liamhallett86#4514 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    no blessings > no money to pwi . i wont spend a cent till they fix it
  • GoogleMaster - Raging Tide
    GoogleMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    2nd Update 4-8-2011:

Hey all, so it looks like we aren't going to be able to bring up these two pages again until we patch on 4/12 at the earliest, sorry about the inconvenience, but unfortunately we actually need a new patch to resolve the issue this time around.

Thanks for your patience guys.

Oh. My. Gawd. I thought he didn't mean it when he said that. >.< b:beatup
    pfft, Time to stop relying on Jolly Old Jones. I'll have to refine my weapon to make up for the damage lost. b:tired

Say, does anyone know some way to increase matk apart from sharding, refining or using matk charms?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Say, does anyone know some way to increase matk apart from sharding, refining or using matk charms?

Spark, buff yourself, hide in rebirth with attack aura, get a better base weapon, or find some way to increase your stats beyond the in-game limit so you can have purer than pure mag.
  • psyberion
    psyberion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Maybe by saying 4/12 they meant 4th December and not 12th April?
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Jones Blessing is nice i would like one back thankyou...as for DQ i think peopel should stop complaining about the medals. pwi took them away cause they PLAYERS were taking advantage by making them tradeable / buying them from peopel who had made them tradeable.

i Never used DQ for rep tbh i use it for superficial treats such as makeover scrolls. and i want one of those shiny pet piggy things which is what im currently saving for b:chuckle

Cheer up everyone there are other ways to get rep. instead of relying on dragon points why dont you save the money you get from selling all those DQ drops you grind for Dragon points and use that money to buy rep in game. or convert it to gold and buy from cash shop. As it is you keeping the coin you get from selling dragon quest items and also expecting rep for it too.

Not trying to flame or anything just thought something other than "medals waaa" would be a nice change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • GoogleMaster - Raging Tide
    GoogleMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Spark, buff yourself, hide in rebirth with attack aura, get a better base weapon, or find some way to increase your stats beyond the in-game limit so you can have purer than pure mag.

Sparks, check! Buffs, I'm always buffed with my own buffs. Hide in rebirth? Can't get a squad before delta lol. Better base weapon? I have the best for my level. And, purer than pure mag? o.o Tomes are rather costly b:shocked.

-.- Man, I miss my Jones Blessing! Thanks for trying to help anyway. I'm off to refine my mag sword a bit b:bye. (or set it back to +0 b:shutup)

EDIT: @Dorset: That shiny pet piggy can't be used in an instance o.o
  • sunshineqt
    sunshineqt Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    wth, put the stupid thing back up already.... its bad enough u screwed it all up and now ur totally inconveniencing everyone with every other item altogether.... at least get something right... what about all the dq points ive been npcing since this mess u did?? am i getting credit???????? or am i doin this for nothing yet again since u took out the medals after i just so happen to work my butt off for thx a bunch -.- plz get this thing up already.. waaaay to long for a simple adjustment i mean really...
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Heh. They needed a patch to fix things... OK! Then "the earliest".... so does it mean we have to wait for several more weeks for more patches, since it was stated PATCHING is needed to fix this????

Does NPCing DQ items even work atm? I mean, do we get points assigned? Or will the whole idea of DQ points just fade away?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    Flixix - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would like some clarification on if selling DQ items to an NPC will credit my account with DQ points. This first and foremost needs to be addressed so that we can change how we play the game at this time. I am not to bothered on how long it takes to be fixed, as long as it is actually being worked on actively.

Thank you very much and good luck.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    they already said that the dq items are still beign counted you just cant GET the rewards right now

@Googlemaster oh i know but i have a baby tiger for insiude instances anyways so all is well. i just want a pet i can use whilst im flying b:chuckle

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary
    Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Jones Blessing is nice i would like one back thankyou...as for DQ i think peopel should stop complaining about the medals. pwi took them away cause they PLAYERS were taking advantage by making them tradeable / buying them from peopel who had made them tradeable.

Well who's fault is it that players could do such thing? Wouldn't there be a bug like this, then no one could make money from it.

Cheer up everyone there are other ways to get rep. instead of relying on dragon points why dont you save the money you get from selling all those DQ drops you grind for Dragon points and use that money to buy rep in game. or convert it to gold and buy from cash shop. As it is you keeping the coin you get from selling dragon quest items and also expecting rep for it too.

Well.. I'll spend saved up coins from selling dq's on rep and get EXTRA rep for dq points.. what is cheeper? If I get more rep without spending more money, or paying more money to get it?

DQ drops were more expensive at the beginning. We got more money for selling them to npc then now. So bringing up dq point's were the thing they "payed" us back for lowering the price.

Now take that away to.. lovely. What is there to cheer up about?

Sorry, maybe I'm just that pessimistic, but it starting to make me mad, that I have to spend money I've saved on farming to buy charms and stuff if I can have it free for event money that DQ points give..b:cry
  • amandisha74
    amandisha74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Do you guys honestly think there gonna put the DQ rewards page back up< which contains chips>as long as chips are on sale.

Now all those people that worked hard or spent the money to get the medals and have the medals, have no chips unless the buy them.

So eather way pwi figured it out and timed it perfectly to where you MUST eather buy the chips from the CS or the Medals<when..not if the sale comes>.

Simply put.

We can't have all those people running around with MoG's getting free chips from the DQ rewards page now can we?
  • ILouisse - Archosaur
    ILouisse - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Honestly I first thinking that pwi take out the dqpage for see the business of chips, if the players are buying em and if not they will put back the medals, but with the last post maybe they only want make suspucious about the back of medals, so the players will buy the chips before the sale gone, but they dont have any intention to put back the medals again.
    And also, take out the facebook conect like an excuse about a "problem" with both page.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Well who's fault is it that players could do such thing? Wouldn't there be a bug like this, then no one could make money from it.

i think people need to stop trying to grab more from the game where they already get stuff for free. problems like this are the price you pay for not paying for a game. its a situation of pwe gives a ltitle, players have to try take a lil more. im not saying pwe are brilliant im dissapointed about the lack of DQ and Jones Blessing page at the moment too

Well.. I'll spend saved up coins from selling dq's on rep and get EXTRA rep for dq points.. what is cheeper? If I get more rep without spending more money, or paying more money to get it?

Cheaper...yes...too easy? maybe

DQ drops were more expensive at the beginning. We got more money for selling them to npc then now. So bringing up dq point's were the thing they "payed" us back for lowering the price.

Now take that away to.. lovely. What is there to cheer up about?

people keep goign on about how its been taken away and its teh end of the world. but lets face it its only a few months old. think about BEFORE. people coped then without Jones Blessings and DQ...think even further back where you couldnt even hyper or even before that when BHs didnt exist. when rep was made common through badges etc and cash shop everyone QQd bout that. now one lil thing that gives rep taken away when theres tons of otehr ways to get rep...and everyone up in arms about it

Sorry, maybe I'm just that pessimistic, but it starting to make me mad, that I have to spend money I've saved on farming to buy charms and stuff if I can have it free for event money that DQ points give..b:cry

Im not the biggest fan of PWE, but tbh it could be a lot worse and tbf you pay for what you get. if you dont pay, you get less.its a business after all. doesnt make up for shoddy customer service but remember Free Rep is not our god Given RIGHT especially when people get greedy enough to exploit a bug for money.

yup guys imma back!

• Peedy - Harshlands
    Peedy - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Do you test? Still unable to get to the facebook link to get blessing.
  • Divinie - Heavens Tear
    Divinie - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    2nd Update 4-8-2011:

Hey all, so it looks like we aren't going to be able to bring up these two pages again until we patch on 4/12 at the earliest, sorry about the inconvenience, but unfortunately we actually need a new patch to resolve the issue this time around.

Thanks for your patience guys.

LIARS b:angry

Get it online now or actually fess up that you screwed up PWI. Tired of having to pay for your f*ck ups all the time. In any other MMORPG they would have said look, its going to be down for x amount of time because of this and we are sorry. They dont do false promises. ,,!,, PWI
  • massivecok
    massivecok Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I thought the Jones blessings and dq rewards were going to get fixed when they did this latest update. Come on PWI get with it. either fix the dam site or tell us you are no longer doing the damn thing.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah a simple update would be nice. Guess we are not worth it.
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:chuckle hoomins be ignorant b:chuckle

they dun 'now that they need to sleep b:chuckle

MaglcHamsta
  • Cocoa_Buff - Raging Tide
    Cocoa_Buff - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    so the fixing of the pages on 4/12 was BS.now i think its down on purpose.last time it was down,they took out medals.man the only thing ill prolly get from dq points now is random pigs and do all cards.they still there?