DQ Rewards and Facebook Connect Down [Resolved]

Comments

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Blah this is taking way to long to fix, thankfully i have had my anniversary blessing on for all this time j.blessing was down. b:lipcurl
  • Zave - Harshlands
    Zave - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sorry, the entire brain pool of the Perfect World think tank is currently occupied with the onerous task of pricing the soon to be released "Glory Pack", "Spiritual Pack" and "God Pack".

When these are released you will forget about the Jones Blessing entirely as you sell your remaining organs to finance packs, so you can have the chance to get the following items:

Glory Pack - Chance to contain (non- tradeable) Medal of Glory! (sorry, we messed up the code so now all Medal of Glory are non-tradeable, we'll fix it someday, till then just buy more packs and open them yourself)

Spiritual Pack - Chance to contain the new Celestial Cultivation Orb! Tired of all those Spiritual Cultivation quests taking valuable time away from your Frost runs and gold merchanting? Don't want to take the time to learn your class or build a character that can survive rebirth delta, but want your level 100 skills now!? Thanks to this pack, your pretty celestial fairy is just a click (or 20,000) away!

God Pack - This pack is stolen straight from the armory of Pan-Gu himself! Among the other game breaking items in this pack is the fabled Scroll of Total World Domination! The lucky bearer of this scroll will be able to trade it in for a full set of Rank 9 or Nirvana gear, already sharded with Jade of Steady Defense and refined to +12!

So go sell those organs, mortgage those homes, do whatever you gotta do to charge that zen and get these pixels!

(on a slightly serious note, I don't think the GM's and Devs' paper cups are connected at the moment.... string is expensive in this economy)

PS. yo PWI, got any openings in your advertising department? I got a ton of ideas like this.
    i laughted so hard as i called **** of America and put the 2nd mortgage on my home in hopes to afford 1/2 the cost of just the God pack.......wish me luck b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • rustbear
    rustbear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's back up.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    rustbear wrote: »
    It's back up.

Yep, this man is correct, the pages are back up, so please give them a try.

Thanks for your patience all :)
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Good now get your web devs to fix my damn sins forum icon/postings. b:sad
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • icesun
    icesun Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    we Want Medals Back For Our R9 Gears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dpicic - Harshlands
    Dpicic - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2011

no medals ...no "new" items...

but thx anyway b:surrender
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I just npced my Cube box's for 500 dq points each. and my DQ points did not go up.

edit: nvm just noticed the "DQ Points from items will appear 1 hour after being vendored." message on dq page
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    so no new items in the dq rewards what happened to the 2 new rare things?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    so no new items in the dq rewards what happened to the 2 new rare things?

They got glitched and have to be worked on for the next 2 years before they can be added...probably
  • GoogleMaster - Raging Tide
    GoogleMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for fixing the Jones' Blessing! b:thanks I tried refining while Jones' was down, and managed to get my weapon to +0. b:beatup
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    can you change the limit we can recieve on jj blessings so we can stockpile them again please? since JJ has been going down very frequently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • jessegonzales
    jessegonzales Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    anyone else having trouble seleting server and char? drop down list not working.
  • StealthKill_ - Sanctuary
    StealthKill_ - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Give us 2x drops weekend again for that =DD
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    why dont you go ahead and take the DQ page down again until you put something useful on it. "2 rare items will be added" well you didn't, so the issue isnt resolved.

you guys already scrambled the egg making R9 gears available to some people, you cant really undo that. the DQ page at the moment is about as useless as the exchange 100k for 150 dq points "quest".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Issue still isn't resolved, I am still experiencing the same problem that I did since the release of the DQ points.

This account can't use the DQ page but works fine on the Eyrda rewards page.

My secondary account can use both without any problems what so ever.

It isn't my cache or the browser that I am using, I get the same results regardless of which one I use.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    After trying about 5 times to log into Dq page with both IE and firefox, it finally went.

After trying over and over to log into the blessing page, it finally went, only to say I couldn't get one today, limit exceeded.. wtf. Give me a break. Getting real tired of nothing ever working right, in game, or on site. b:angry

Honestly, I don't know diddly squat about pcs... but I can write simple coding for web pages... Do you guys need help?

There are very few of the glitches and such that annoy me, and i'm usually a very patient person. But you guys have really really pushed the boundries this week, and after spending hours and hours grinding dqs, only to have the medals removed, was a slap in the face. Sorry, I won't buy them from the cs.. now or next yr. I was planning on buying the chips/rep that i needed when I got the dq pts for the medals... but meh.. I'll just save my irl cash now. Theres one sale you will never make.

Now the dq/jones pages are glitchy as they have always been. And that just really pushed me over the edge. Hire someone to do your coding for the webpages if the job is to hard for whomever is doing them now. It wont cost that much, gee.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Still not working for me.

On the jones blessing page, I click login on facebook, and it takes me back to the page that tells me to login to facebook (and keeps doing that).
    I never even get to the page where you select a server/character to mail it to
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    its not fixed yet i still dont c medals there :DD

i dont want a flying ping pig for 15k dq or 100 dq for 1 chip , makeovers im pretty already, i have 300k rep already so badges r worthless, do alls and perfect stones are worthless, and i dont need pigments cuz my pimp pink fashion is already cool, i need teh 5 medals to get my r9 bow QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Luna_Shine - Heavens Tear
    Luna_Shine - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Its Still Broken, Theres No Medals

Fail Pwi F.a.i.l!!
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Err idc about the medals that much but can we have something new in the dq store please? :p Warsong emblems maybe? b:cute
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Ralwar - Raging Tide
    Ralwar - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I can't see my main character's name in the list for DQ rewards exchange... it only shows 3 names which are all my store characters.. T.T
  • Tayalka - Heavens Tear
    Tayalka - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hm...oookeeee DQ-site works for me buuut Jones blessing is still not fixed!
    I logged in with Account 1, didn't send a Blessing to any char, cause after a sec I decided to change Account, cause Blessing for Assa would be nicer than for Veno- but oh surprise, after logging in with Account 2, red letters, telling me "owned, not today, u got a blessing!"- ehm no..? Not really?
    I logged in but didn't get a Blessing an ANY char BUT it shows, I would have one on my facebook oO
    ~Roses are red,
    violetts are blue,
    God made me beautiful,
    but what happend to you?~
    b:laugh[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ty GM's for putting facebook connection and the DQ Reward page back up! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • atosen
    atosen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ty so much for your effort to put the site up again! b:thanks
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thank you GMs for fixing it. Everything works fine for me b:pleased
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *** U GM' S!!! I WANT MY MEDALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    if the medals were obtainable only by land from the start....i could live with that. But making somthing so OP easily obtainable and then no longer obtainable is rediculous. the only reason im still playing this game is in hopes that they medals will some how be reinstated. which btw WHY THE **** WONT THE GMS TELL US ABOUT THESE MEDALS! i see GMs posting here and they pretend like they arnt even reading the thread. is it so damn hard to say "As soon as the problem is fixed they will be back up" which btw wuld fix all the problems. or if thats not the case then ill even take a "medals are only obtainable through owning land and thats the way it will say" that way i can quit this game and continue my life. (the non pixle one)
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hey now i can get a Meda~......oh wait...nvm i m just gonna use my hard earned DQ Points on ..the pillar pet....oh wait..no space in the pet bag...-_- oh **** it.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • MIIKAMOUSE - Heavens Tear
    MIIKAMOUSE - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yay it's back,TYVM PWI !!! b:victoryb:chuckle