Epic moments in HT history

Options

Comments

• Ketania - Heavens Tear
    Ketania - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Evanera has demoted to Anneliesse to commissioner?

Or whatever it says.. b:angry
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Congrats on Commisioner!

Every Tuesday night before bikinis were available in cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Congrats on Commisioner!

Every Tuesday night before bikinis were available in cash shop.

well thank you!

and i used to love to hear about DT before then! (i was scared of DT back in the day, and paid roughly 6m for my bikini.... which was massive amounts of coin back then).
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hmmm back (before genies) when the "little" light encircling your char made people ask what's that and how do you get one?

....now I feel old....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When Radiance was actually "radiant."

PvP before the introduction of sins.

Actual good, fun TWs.

(And defected's signature matches the map color now).
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    btw...Radiant was the faction for those waiting to get into Radiance b:chuckle

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ~watching 2-4 members of RoC basically killfarm my poor little noob guild, Ultra, as one of the last fights that RoC actually participated in (watching Jell and MsE made me love the classes enough to continue lvling and find a true love of TW)

Well it may have been 2-4 people doing most of the killing but you and I sat in their base chatting with several members who weren't one slaughtering us.

This moment and the epic 3 hours wars we had during that same time with Ely with children falling asleep dead under the crystal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

I do have an alt in it, it is a lively faction still. I think somebody left the faction like a year ago.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    when she said they were radiant im not sure she ment the baby faction.things have change,you me radiance enrage. everything changes,in micro and macro ways.I remember some people complained about 3 hour wars cause of charm cost.now they complain cause they dont have em
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    learn2giggle ducking b:cuteb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont giggle.i lol,rofl,roflmao,but never giggle. b:laugh
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont giggle.i lol,rofl,roflmao,but never giggle. b:laugh

perhaps we can ride the roflcopter together to lmaobbq b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sounds great but your the designated flyer cause imma get ****** up
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no worries ducking...as im not licensed...the roflcopter will be flown by Charlie Sheen..

all he requires is a bit of your blood...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    he already has tiger blood.hes a rockstar from mars so this should be EPIC
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well it may have been 2-4 people doing most of the killing but you and I sat in their base chatting with several members who weren't one slaughtering us.

This moment and the epic 3 hours wars we had during that same time with Ely with children falling asleep dead under the crystal.

those were good times, mork <3 i miss being your cata cleric. almost joined radiance just to continue in that roll.... how different my pwi history would have been!
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    those were good times, mork <3 i miss being your cata cleric. almost joined radiance just to continue in that roll.... how different my pwi history would have been!

Left i must if joined u did. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Left i must if joined u did. b:cute

oh really? QQ i believe at the time i was considering Rad, you were still in Ultra :P (am i wrong? i forget if you stayed for "the fall")
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bolted to Evo beforehand i did (Bad decision it was)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bolted to Evo beforehand i did (Bad decision it was)

omg thats right!!! i often forget the 5 minutes or so i spent there. dont know if it was a good or bad idea. couldnt stand gc with another cleric with an almost exact copy of my name. it got on my nerves.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hell that place was. Lost part of my soul i did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hell that place was. Lost part of my soul i did.

Apparently some, if not most, of your mind too. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    couldnt stand gc with another cleric with an almost exact copy of my name. it got on my nerves.

I remember awhile ago on WC, I saw an Anneliesse talking to an Anneliese (spelling?) for a good 10 minutes or so, uninterrupted. I think that was the trippiest WC convo I've ever read for the two years of my PW career.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Apparently some, if not most, of your mind too. b:shocked

lose u cant what u never had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh boy let's see, someone else will have to date this because my memory sucks (skip to bottom if you don't like to read)

Point is it was a long *** time ago, think a friend and I were having a level war, back when you had to pick up training esoterica's and grind your *** off to compete for levels. We had hit the FB 51 area, (around this time I think the highest players I'd seen were maybe pushing 70, radiance and evo were recruiting at 60+) we joined the little channels to get some fb help from factions that used to run for rep and such.

We started in with I think TheHate who was maybe upper 60-low 70 range at the time and were pretty dumbstruck to see someone that high when in walks Blessing and his level 100 cleric.

I know it's not a monumental event now, but considering the time and resources available it was an incredible feat that we just couldn't understand. The gap between 72/3 and bless at 100 had maybe 3 players I'd heard of trying to catch up. But hey Kitamura got a pw spotlight for repetitive hyper grinding FF to 105 so why not an original eh?

**** I still recall when it was ridiculous trying to kill the Ape and Eyeball (forgive me on lack of names it's been 6 months ish) We had a full friggen squad of veno's and a few outside all healing the Magmite since it was hard to find herc's around then and high level barbs were just as bad.

Also, maybe when ElenaCostel kite rolled Polearm in 69 with her 74 archer using f2p average gear too, it was pretty damn exciting to see an archer save an entire fail squad like that and then finish it too.
    74 Archer solo's Polearm - if you don't think that's epic, do it in the same tier w/o a genie and apoth + normal pots only no crab meat. Charm's fine I guess but genies and the token pots weren't available then.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Killing a 100+ Drakon Barb and random 9x BM in Room 34 on my 80 Seeker. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

As ducky said, I was referring to the "state" of being radiant, not the buffer faction.

Remember Bale, for the longest time I was very pro-Radiance; I knew just as well, if not better, as the members (at the time) of the inner, and outer, workings of Radiance.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I remember this one time at band camp.........

No i think the first thing i ever did that people were just like 'wtf'

I tanked belial at lvl 69.Now a days that may not seem like much but when i did it he was still a very much hated boss to deal with. I was squaded with a bunch of level 100s and 90s and I had never even seen the guy before let alone fight it.I fairly certain no one thought i could do it,i know i sure the hell didnt.But i did.I survived,held agro and shocked the hell out of myself.Of course after wards i thought i could take on the world and tried to solo mantavip,i think now hes called nightspike or whatever,well you can imagine that didnt go well.b:laugh
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    I remember awhile ago on WC, I saw an Anneliesse talking to an Anneliese (spelling?) for a good 10 minutes or so, uninterrupted. I think that was the trippiest WC convo I've ever read for the two years of my PW career.

that was so much fun :) and i believe she spelled it Anneleise. i cant tell you how many of her friends would start random conversations with me, or send me mail.b:chuckle what i thought was funny is i met her in the starter city, and we always stayed withing a lvl of one another until we hit 100. she, like so many others, are just distant memories now.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh I remember her, Anneleise or so yeah.. She raged at me cause I always thought she was a guy.. cause she typed like a guy with Yo and zup and stuff like most guys that try to be cool talk.. Wow cant believe she could rage that much for absolutely nothing.. Think that was back in Evolution early of 2009.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.