Epic moments in HT history

Comments

• XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't know whether it'd be considered "epic" or much rather historic....

-Collapse of Tao ( I remember seeing a friend in radiance who was originally in Tao, asked him what happened and he told me the story and that it just happened earlier)
    -Clammier pking like 5 lvl100's or so out the front of west arch
    -Meeting Usagi and Sihndra (a friend and I stalked Usagi all across archo 'til she logged out)
    -Invidia (every member I seen was always in PK mode)
    -First time I done tt with a friend and with the help of some tao members
    -Laughing at BaXians first tw
    -Enrage owning the entire map
    -Abys and a few others on WC every minute of the day messing around, seeing who could WC the longest and such (provided some entertainment)
    -The Great Economic Inflation of PWI

I've had a lot of fun memories out the front of west arch, in secret passage and watching pkers around silver pool.
    Back in the day's before hypers, FF and BH's and people with glowy green weapon's were looked upon as pr0's ...

Getting my first TT60 weapon b:cute

O how the game has moved on

I remember when I seen your nirvana dual axes...cant remember their name, refined +10. you were the first person I ever seen with them =]
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Getting banned in the middle of an Enrage vs Radiance tw back in september.

There was also the time i twed that one weekend back in April with a concussion recieved from work it wasn't really great but I bet Aesthor remembers what happened next :P
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • mxx11
    mxx11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    10char
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I dont remember why but a while back all the teleport people were blocked off.people were getting trapped inside this 'building' that looks like the doors you unlock in fb51 or ff.People flipped out.That was funny.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Also, maybe when ElenaCostel kite rolled Polearm in 69 with her 74 archer using f2p average gear too, it was pretty damn exciting to see an archer save an entire fail squad like that and then finish it too.

74 Archer solo's Polearm - if you don't think that's epic, do it in the same tier w/o a genie and apoth + normal pots only no crab meat. Charm's fine I guess but genies and the token pots weren't available then.

I do not remember this. Did I just kite the boss until everyone resurrected?
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    the weeks and weeks of awesome TW fights between Triad and Avengers.. I forgot their leaders name starts with an "H" or something.. those were fun

Avasara for Triad, and harley for Avengers
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hmm hard to say, it's been so long that I can only really remember the prime point of it. But I know Rivvien(might have been her veno at the time instead of cleric) was in squad at the time, she might recall it better. It was the event that etched your character name in my head though lol.

I've got a good feeling though that there was a smart mouth bm that thought he'd tank over the barb which caused mass death. If Riv was on the veno at the time then I was probably on DayzFade which means I was probably dead as well. Fairly sure at the end Pole was dead and you were the only one standing. But hey, like I said it was so long ago, could be getting exaggerated over time or something.
    Think we were still in Night Fall and you in eXtacy or something along those lines, can only recall that it was misspelled in some way

Edit: AHA yea definitely had to be on DayzFade since I was running free wined instances for bh when people were QQin over needing - "free runs bc I'm the barb and my repairs are too bad, I'm not paying 30k that I can easily make in 10 min"....

Ducky never complained though for me ^.~
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    oh boy so much stuff...

-hours and hours on end fishing...
    -15-20 fb's a day
    -always jocking for the 1st chat room with MsE after maint
    -farming first tt60 xbow
    -first time in 2-3 @ belial
    -doing full rebirth instead of zhening hell
    -my first ever PvE TW Radiance atk on Archo...most epic moment in TW ever! those who were there know why b:laugh
    -The Valentines Event
    -the day Charity quit (vanished) from pwi
    -"Look people its a simple fact, Edya and I work well together" *Edya has left the faction* "bomb armed!"
    -Rawnipples
    -3 hour fight against Radiance while i was in Caesar
    -Triads nix death squad
    -Dema gets -chan cape

so many more, that if i just sat back and daydreamed...Id be lost for hours...

-most epic personal moment- Westie and i marrying on the server b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh god, I remember the day that Raw asked me to marry him, I got flooded with pm's saying "About damn time".

And then the day that we actually got married, so many people showed up some people's computers couldn't handle it.

Despite what many of you all think, he can be a nice guy; it's a shame that so many have been offended by him that almost every thread, even after he quit, has to resort to bashing him in some form or another....
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    -3 hour fight against Radiance while i was in Caesar

Main target u were b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Edit: AHA yea definitely had to be on DayzFade since I was running free wined instances for bh when people were QQin over needing - "free runs bc I'm the barb and my repairs are too bad, I'm not paying 30k that I can easily make in 10 min"....

Hmm.. if it was during the beginning of BH, I think genies were available. I doubt I could stay alive very long at level 74 without genie.

I do vaguely recall this, as I know one of our first meetings was in Wraithgate. I just forgot what happened.

Ah well, I'm glad I made a good impression.
    edited April 2011
    Hmm hard to say, it's been so long that I can only really remember the prime point of it. But I know Rivvien(might have been her veno at the time instead of cleric) was in squad at the time, she might recall it better. It was the event that etched your character name in my head though lol.

I've got a good feeling though that there was a smart mouth bm that thought he'd tank over the barb which caused mass death. If Riv was on the veno at the time then I was probably on DayzFade which means I was probably dead as well. Fairly sure at the end Pole was dead and you were the only one standing. But hey, like I said it was so long ago, could be getting exaggerated over time or something.
    Think we were still in Night Fall and you in eXtacy or something along those lines, can only recall that it was misspelled in some way

Even tho repairs are a pain in the rear I look at it this way.I made a barb knowing it was a tanking class,knowing it would be difficult to lvl and expensive. I had no right and no other barb player had a right complaining about repairs,it comes with the territory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited April 2011
    Well said Ducky b:victory

Honestly wasn't sure about genies and whether or not they were before or after the BH daily was added but I recall it being interesting, it's highly possible though since Holy Path back then was a squad buff and the bread n butter of most genies especially for kiting.

btw back on sort of, ran a nirvana today might catch you guys at some point.
    edited April 2011
    Oh god, I remember the day that Raw asked me to marry him, I got flooded with pm's saying "About damn time".

And then the day that we actually got married, so many people showed up some people's computers couldn't handle it.

Despite what many of you all think, he can be a nice guy; it's a shame that so many have been offended by him that almost every thread, even after he quit, has to resort to bashing him in some form or another....

Mine was kinda the same, but just humorous.. When Paula nd I divorced w/Lypiihera(nameclone)/Disarmonia_X then got remarried w/his new main, Aneurysmal... I had people pming me: "What happened to Paul" "Why did you guys break up" "What happened?"

My responses where: "He quit" "He was a ****" and "He just couldn't handle me"

Some got the real reason when pm's but others I just screwed with.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    edited April 2011
    But all together my some personal favorites of PWI are kind of a twisted.:

- Antigone trying to lure a world boss on a squad which I was in.. and dying in the process, and having SS's given to me where you can see the killing shot going off. http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/AntiLuringWBgetsPWND.png
    - Blasting into a TT1-1 w/Some old friends back when the game was still new and shiney and thinking we where the **** and the TT60 weapons were PRO.
    - Making Information Log's of different nub bosses (Kimsa/DoD/Mantavip Scout, etc) for my first guild, Blade: to help nubbies.
    - Meeting xXOGCaliXx/OriginalSinX in a TT 3-2 w/my Ex Hubby, Mosz... and watching Cali then getting clapped several times over. He wasn't always the pro everyone knows now, lol.
    - Meeting My awesome hubby later, Lypiphera/Aneurysmal: I swear I think we had something @ "ButterNugget".
    - Completeing a full R.B. back in the day with 2 Clerics, when RB was hard.
    - Old Avengers Versus Triad, then Avengers versus RoC.... Watching Hong fly around like a crackhead and JDBlade going: "omg, (forget name) hit me for 18k... ** I was phys marrowed"
    - Old Tao Versus Enrage Battles. Pre first disolve.
    - PvP in the middle of Belial w/StickyGreen/Ese/Hoshi.. Sticky Armaing me while I was healing... + Belial
    - When Aneurysmal on Lypiphera dropped BB in the middle of Belial and asked me to marry him while dropping a gold FF ring and not putting BB up until I answered.... biscuiteater in caps "DONT DO IT! SHES MINE!"
    - Marrying Lypiihera (Lypiphera's name clone)
    - The later remarriage of Lypiiphera to Aneurysmal.. listed in above post.
    - and... forgot this one: Doing the old school FF.. 10 hours in, and not even to the 2nd boss. G.G.
    Alt's:
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    -Joining Radiance, not even five minutes later about a dozen or so people left and I was like wtf?
    -Charity and June saying: "Here, you're now leader of Cat 2, and it stayed that way until I left Radiance over a year later."
    -Rawthorne asking me to marry him and me not actually believing it until he asked in world chat, then the struggle to find a telecoustic to answer him while he was on vent with me patiently waiting for an answer. All the while I was being spammed with pre-grats, don't do it's, and hurry up and answers.
    -Farming all of my BM's gear, anyone else who says otherwise can kiss it.
    -Completing a full rebirth at level 90 the first time going in.
    -Farming a CoA ring with little to no help, I did have help so won't take all of the credit.
    -Farming my stage 2 Nirvana pants.
    -Good quality TW back before packs, hyper leveling, and oracles.
    -Old school FF and Lunar, when it took a TANK built barb and others that KNEW their classes to complete.
    -Being accepted to Enrage when I was damn near confident that I would have been denied.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited April 2011
    -My first toon being in its 70s before I deleted it,added it to blade and i think i vaguely remember disa there,could be wrong.
    -Having lor yell at me to "just make a dam barb" after making and deleting a 2nd toon that was lvld to 70ish. Apparently she thought I would like the class :P
    -The valentines day event watching all the noobs farm flowers and some others bringing wb's to them.I sat there at a distance and just watched people get slaughtered.It was like a M. Night Shamalan movie
    -When I married Feap.I didn't get any grats pms,just 'what the hell?''Are you fvcking nuts''OMFG NO' and 2 or 3 'What about me?' pms.Should have taken the hint.
    -First time I was in vent with raw.He yelled at me.I stopped,breathed and said 'Dude,shut the fvck up and calm down'.We hadn't even started the instance yet.Then later caught my self yelling at someone else in squad cause they were friggin tards and nearly got us all killed.
    -Having major squad wipe and having lor and rawthorne come save my squad in 2-2 or 2-3.Only time I've ever seen 9 people in one instance.lol
    -Monos army almost wining against enrage.b:victory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    But all together my some personal favorites of PWI are kind of a twisted.:

- Antigone trying to lure a world boss on a squad which I was in.. and dying in the process, and having SS's given to me where you can see the killing shot going off. http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/AntiLuringWBgetsPWND.png

^hey look, it was my bday in that screenie! =D
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    RadianceFB chatroom! (and all the other FB chatrooms)

the race for chatroom #1... =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Skilzman - Heavens Tear
    Skilzman - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The most Epic moment in HT was the first warsoul wep in the game.

http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijken/3674880.html
    edited April 2011
    Hai Momento :P. I bet you can't do it now >.>;
    Alt's:
    edited April 2011
    lol, NP. @ Alpha (love looking @ old SS's)
    Alt's:
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    - PvP in the middle of Belial w/StickyGreen/Ese/Hoshi.. Sticky Armaing me while I was healing... + Belial

I remember doing this in a 3-3 on emp boss and Edya couldn't heal sticky hoshi or myself cause we all had swords due to use dropping squad and poking at each other before the boss. So we're all preasureing her to go white named and when she does hoshi drops squad again and sets up a barrage on her.

Your still lvl 94 b:pleased
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011

You old ****! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    We started in with I think TheHate who was maybe upper 60-low 70 range at the time and were pretty dumbstruck to see someone that high when in walks Blessing and his level 100 cleric.

That's just mean. I was above 90.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Few personal ones from me I guess:

- I think my 2nd TW for Radiance (and my 1st 'factor' TW) where I went downstairs to find some tea and came back to find id been made STUN squad leader. We won the TW as Enrage were ganked by tao and forces were split.

- Spending an entire BH trying to (unsuccessfully) make Yasmine talk. After the BH I said 'I got to write a talk for university later' Andro replied 'ask yas for some inspiration'. We all fell about laughing and yas remained deadly silent.

- Full RBs day in day out. Beating my 1st RB. Daily runs with Gyo Andro Sheswes Nyu Yas. Making wave 5 the 'non talking wave' to keep yas happy.

- The time Fyren got drunk and went on a 1 hour + guildchat drunken rampage.

- The Yasmine / Sheswes fallout. Polish drama at its best. The replacement of Yasmine in our group by thehate.

- thehate's RL engagement to TinyBee

- Finding out thehates rl name is 'Gary' and the formation of the 'GaryHQ' chatroom.

- Enrages 1st victories against tao. Me stunning like a crazyman to keep Marin up in their base.

- "Hey Nubis... Anne isnt online yet, wanna sub in for her?"... 5mins later: Anne connects to vent. She talked (screamed) more in those 5mins than in the rest of the time ive known her </3

- Getting the 1st Eden trophy mode cape on the server (Me Gyo Fimm Sumona Frodo xneji = squad irrc)

- HFing a mob over and over waiting for Domgrath to get his zerk crit arma to see how much dmg he can do D:

- Camping room 11 and having an entire guild trying come in and try to kill me. I killed them all 1 by 1. Amazing ego boost :>

- Making somebody cry IRL cos me and Dom ran FF 'too fast' and she couldnt activate hypers on time O___O

- Enrage wc spam. Bring back the real Tomiko. All your base are belong to us. I just had sex (and it felt so good). ObEy ThE toASt.

- Enrage winning and holding the whole map.

- Rolling in drunk from a nightclub at 2.30am and leading a 40vs80 TW vs dominus and winning. *hiccup*

- Winning the 3 way gank (drak dom GD) before reset, after I promised to sing Bieber if we won.

- Gaining all my hawt female fanclub members. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    That's just mean. I was above 90.

Pshh then there's your proof that I am a straight up tard with no memory, I need to go to an old peoples home or something.

ps.Evict sucks 4554551N
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wargasm killing every clan he joined
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wargasm killing every clan he joined

Ah yes, I remember joking to Clunker that we should never invite Wargasm for that reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Zebomb - Heavens Tear
    Zebomb - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Keph doing a hate vid on coral packs and getting banned.... guess pwi couldn't take the hate b:surrender