Epic moments in HT history

Options
Knownase - Heavens Tear
Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Etherblade (West)
I like history, so lets have some input.

What are your "epic and important" moments on this server?

What do you think are epic moments this server has faced?

No flaming, I actually want a legit thread, GD and Enrage can troll elsewhere together. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
-Certified Barbarian Master-
-You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
-Master of Coffee-
Post edited by Knownase - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not a big deal to all the big factions of the time, but for us it was huge, so...

Enlighten taking over a lot of the Triad lands when they collapsed, and even defending a 2 way gank one week :) Sadly shortlived as Tien was created at that time with 3-4 level 100+ Nix veno's, and QueenBii. A bit too much for a PVE faction with only, what was it, 6-7 demon and sage players?
    I love drinking tea
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the banishment of haylal from enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The conversion of Enrage to the religion of Toast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    \/\/\/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the weeks and weeks of awesome TW fights between Triad and Avengers.. I forgot their leaders name starts with an "H" or something.. those were fun
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Harley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Owww that one time when Triad defended against Enrage for 3 hours that was fun too. Good ol' days.
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    that time the Leader of Evolution Dr.Pepper? or something got banned for making fake bids with an alt guild, the time when RoC was being remade into Enrage the last 4 members defending against a guild by themselves and winning (I was one of them b:laugh) all I can think of atm
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Back in the day's before hypers, FF and BH's and people with glowy green weapon's were looked upon as pr0's ...

Getting my first TT60 weapon b:cute

O how the game has moved on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The day I met Gummi and then two weeks later, Krimmy (8/25/2009). It was when I was still married to MournDusk and the two of us were in Plume talking **** to two idiots who started **** with us for no reason. Apparently, this amused Gummi, who then proceeded to duel one of the guys - one shotting him with his epic genie (before genies were nerfed). We all laughed, I said hi, and before I could add him, he poofed. I told Mourn, I'm going to find that dude and have him teach me how to be a good bm! Two weeks later at a random high-level wraith war I was watching, he and Krimmy happened to be there. We've been friends ever since and that is who I learned how to be a good bm from. b:cute Then the bm got expensive so I decided to play on a veno, irritating the **** outta Krimmy about stats and skills till she finally yelled, "So help me Mini, if you look at ONE MORE frigging forum page, I'ma kill you!". The rest is history. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    that Time The Leader Of Evolution Dr.pepper? Or Something Got Banned For Making Fake Bids With An Alt Guild, The Time When Roc Was Being Remade Into Enrage The Last 4 Members Defending Against A Guild By Themselves And Winning (i Was One Of Them B:laugh) All I Can Think Of Atm

Ricecake! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The first time Spider Oracles came out! That was the day that I first PMed Aesthor about joining Enrage because they seemed to be having a lot of fun! Spent that week intermittently playing with the people killing it with defected and Hail...The mass server QQ was so great to watch!
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO! Oh I remember the oracle camping days...

Damn I miss Hailstrom and defected XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When i got my first ban lol.Went in to the cube and some idiot hit me,automatic reaction is to retaliate.so i did...with arma. Apparently i killed 3 people and they were not to thrilled with that.On the bright side,it was the first time i used arma in a pvp sense.

O and the huge bacon wave that swept ht a while back.That was fun,it was all about the bacon.b:victory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Leading Triad to there 3 hour Defend to Enrage with 27 Nix on my Team sheet then 3 Days later taking 14 of Triads Actives to Tao as IT was failing as a bad leader in a fail merge

Getting baned and Troy (triads 1st leader) getting me un baned in 3 hours due to the ammount he CS on game (paying for 22 Nix)

Being in Legion and Rapping RoC for 2 hours out side there base all towers down and still managing to lose the TW
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Epic moments in HT history:

- When i created my account.
    - The day Crazydan bought his first pink fashion
    - RoC disbanding and recreated another evil force on this peaceful server
    - Radiance collapse which led to the making of Tao and Ceasar
    - Rawthorne leaving Radiance and joining Tao
    - When mono was asked to leave Radiance and created Drakon to almost win against enrage
    - 3 hour wars between ceasar and radiance
    - Enrage taking the whole map b:surrender
    - Server TW map reset

Sadly i only started to care about TW in october 2009 (when i joined rad), so everything before that is all blurry to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The first time Spider Oracles came out! That was the day that I first PMed Aesthor about joining Enrage because they seemed to be having a lot of fun! Spent that week intermittently playing with the people killing it with defected and Hail...The mass server QQ was so great to watch!

I remember that. Shortly after the serverwide QQ the GMs started to get involved and threatened Enrage with bans if they continued to ks the oracle spots. I left the faction around that time b:laugh
    Retired b:bye
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Regarding the oracle KS, I remember Sihndra being there with sadpuma the culprit, and he said "there's nothing we can do".

Hmmm....
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mono's 200M bid, just as PWI announced that TW bids were no longer refundable when you win the land....

EPIC!

Red
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i got teled to crogmagnon village just for standing near oracle spot...

hmmm epic moments were the massive pk wars at west gate and outside orchid temple- salad vs enrage, triad vs i forgot... etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When my 1st nub guild called Muppets nearly mopped the floor with RoC in pk at orchid temple because someone from RoC killed my guildy over a boss round there xD Some big barb with a lvl 60s polehammer come and beat us down :(

Ah the days of lvl 40s pvp ... no r9 ... no sins ...

At the spider oracle didn't the GM go and pk the people k/sing there? I remember hearing about something like that.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hmm some epic moments

~watching 2-4 members of RoC basically killfarm my poor little noob guild, Ultra, as one of the last fights that RoC actually participated in (watching Jell and MsE made me love the classes enough to continue lvling and find a true love of TW)

~Cheering for Enrage when they took Arch. I wanted to join since the day they were created but didnt feel like i had the right "attitude" to hang with the big, bad blue. (some days i still dont lol)

~the epic win when enrage was defending 3 guilds at once and we did it successfully (back when the wars were actually hard fought, and wins were something to celebrate)

~pvp before sins. i miss the massive groups of us fighting it out in secret passage. i met most of my ingame longtime friends (and a husband or two lol) in there. There was nothing quite like fighting it out there on the weekends, leaving for tw, then going back after to continue the fights. it was fun. most of us laughed and had a good time. =)
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was on Heaven's Tear, and I pee'd on Knownase's cat shop at west arch after I saw his mirage prices. :p b:laugh

Oh, then I bumped into a wild Lenore and her room-mate the other night, when we were doing her 99 keys. b:dirty

That's about it for my HT history, besides stalking a Shelly at south arch crossroads. Fun times. <3
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was on Heaven's Tear, and I pee'd on Knownase's cat shop at west arch after I saw his mirage prices. :p b:laugh

Oh, then I bumped into a wild Lenore and her room-mate the other night, when we were doing her 99 keys. b:dirty

That's about it for my HT history, besides stalking a Shelly at south arch crossroads. Fun times. <3

b:laughb:chuckleb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. RoC Vs Rad down to the final wire tws.
    2. RoC vs DWP <===i don't think i've ever died as much in any other tw as that pve one

Forever lvl 94. =(
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    -When I joined RoC
    -When I left RoC for Enrage
    -When I left Enrage....wait what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Ketania - Heavens Tear
    Ketania - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Kicking Aesthor from Enrage.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #3 - When I got kicked from Enrage b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anneliesse has permitted Aesthor to join the faction.

no kicking our Aes <3
    *insert awesome siggy here*