Epic moments in HT history

Options

Comments

• LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Keph doing a hate vid on coral packs and getting banned.... guess pwi couldn't take the hate b:surrender

:O Ze!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Zebomb - Heavens Tear
    Zebomb - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    :O Ze!

lol got any moments u wanna share sur?b:pleased
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wow. i so miss good post huh.

anyways. when Enrage got new and better leadership in Aug~ and took the map and held it for 6 weeks in a row? something like that
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol got any moments u wanna share sur?b:pleased

When i get homeb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The BIG Moments of Epic History in HT for me

I still remember the first PvP TW I ever did...Forgotten(my bm was in there) vs Evolution...wow did we get steamrolled. I remember doing like 100 damage to some BM from Evolution. Some names that stuck out for me were, Greater_Loon...actually thats the only one i can remember from that TW.

The first thing that came to mind was when I was grinding the level 40 Vipions near Battlemark Village(elf starting village).
    So there I was grinding, factionless. Then I see this world chat saying Immortal recruiting. I think to myself, awesome guild name...lets JOIN! However, I did not know how awesome the members would be and how addicted they would make me to talking and playing PWI. The first few days were a bit awkward, but then I got to know(BIG list coming up)

Andro(possibly my favourite veno)
    Andela(Ande/Cherry, the nicest couple I have ever met playing this game, sadly Ande quit a while back)
    Neolitus(the leaderb:shockedhowever inactive he is now, he was very helpful and kind whenever he was online
    Sawayaka(sawaaaaaa, one of my other closest friends, who still plays!), Little_Genie)LG/Rachel, the sweetest girl ever on PWI, sadly, she passed away last year, may she R.I.P)
    iEssence and Estorica(my TT farming friends, farming, squad chatting, sadly, Esse rarely plays now)
    Walela(another great veno friend, farmed his TT 80 wep on one weekend, oh how much fun that was :)
    Zebomb, GraKar, AngelOfLies and the rest of the awesome crew, you guys are AWESOME!

I do miss having that tag over my head, as I have so many good memories from that guild. It has diminished since a lot of the core left it when Andro/Ande went to Enrage.

I ended up leaving Immortal on my archer(my veno was in Immortal) and while I was flying around on my BM, I saw "Heatwave recruiting fun people for TW". I thought, why not...what could go wrong. I joined and was immediately greeted by WELCOME! There was some kind of joke **** thing going on between melrox and her friend. I was a bit weirded out, but then I logged off and when I logged back in the day after it was all better.
    I met some awesome people in Heatwave, namely:
    melrox, awesome director, funny and I still keep in contact with her...even though she plays sh@tty ****.
    dave, good leader fun person to talk to also was a better BM then me to begin withb:surrender
    Epic moments in Heatwave was in one of our TWs against Caesar, when I managed to kill one squishy *** cleric...we proceeded to then get rolled.

Joining Caesar/TheEmpire/Dominus stuck out in my mind, as they all are/were pretty epic good factions.

Caesar vs Tao/TE vs Tao were some of the most epic/fun TWs I had been in.

MY WALL O' TEXT IS COMPLETE...I THINK!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    People that stuck out to me in game were

Aximal:he was always real nice when i talked with him.Helpful and respectful.Sadly,as many as you know,he passed away.RIP

Panzertank:the original.He was the first high lvl barb i ever saw in game and him and WickedMa were always saving my *** from one boss or the other.

Defected:again the original.Always with the green,loved it.Greens my favorite color what can i say.

Philesant:probaly the oldest friend i have in pwi.We have been in many a faction together and always willing to help each other out.

Domgrath:The scariest barb ive ever seen in game.Anyone thats done tw against him can attest to that.I dont think ive ever actually spoken to him but his actions speak louder then words in this case. Now that im in enrage im hoping I can learn from him and the other barbs and maybe my self become an unstoppable force.

thewall:always with the painfully blue walls of text.I eventually started just highlighting the whole thing just to keep my eyes from burning.

Rawthorne:what can be said about him.He was very controversial.but once you got to know him he was not that bad...most of the time.

Well thats it.Im sure if i sat here and thought about it i could think of more but ehh its like 730 in the morning,who thinks this early
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    few of my personal achievements:

-Joining Enrage after 2 weeks of hard work from IronBlade to convince me to do it (he quitted 1 week after i joined lol ) during their hard times against Caesar

-Tho i said i might never TW due to time zone, i missed only like 3 weekends of TWs in over 1 year before map reset. Being a part of Enrage rising and seeing the 1st major victory against Ceasar, then Tao, then taking over the map.

-Seeing how Enrage didnt fall apart even after 3 leadership changes and keeps growing to the point where all the bases belong to them!
    Steopie wrote:
    - Spending an entire BH trying to (unsuccessfully) make Yasmine talk. After the BH I said 'I got to write a talk for university later' Andro replied 'ask yas for some inspiration'. We all fell about laughing and yas remained deadly silent.

- Full RBs day in day out. Beating my 1st RB. Daily runs with Gyo Andro Sheswes Nyu Yas. Making wave 5 the 'non talking wave' to keep yas happy.

being there xD

-Meeting my awesome friends and running BHs with same ppl for over 1 year (with a few changes): Gyonax, Steopie, Sheswes, Yasmine (replaced by thehate - who got replaced for a short time by PeanutCream) and _Nyu ( replaced by Fistriel)

-beating nirvana in the 1st day with Gyonax, Fimmel, Curse, MilkyWay and EvilAngel after many deaths at last boss, figuring out how it works.

-being part of one of the best TW squads for almost 1 year now and having fun week after week with ppl like Anneliesse, cramrog, Taleon, thehate, Sheswes, EvilAngel, LegedaryBis

- +10'ed almost all my gear by only merchanting.

HT history moments:

-Enrage 1st leader ship switched when the faction was down to 5-6 lands (early october 2009).
    -1st Ceasar group joining Enrage: Fimmel, curse, sumona & co. -> Enrage beating caesar week after week and addopting the no show strategy against Tao (around the 1st jones blessing release)
    -Ex-triad core ppl joining Enrage ( 2nd group of Caesar ppl ) - around dec 2009 (Rubyl, delta, momo, morithiel etc...) -> Enrage's 1st victory against Tao on 01.01.10 followed by:
    -1st Tao group joining enrage (thehate, Esemeli, Hoshimi, Yunahh)
    -Wipe Caesar from the map,
    -Invidia 1st edition causing many ppl to leave enrage before 1 of the biggest ganks at the time. Enrage won -> more Tao ppl joining enrage
    -TheEmpire revived and taking land
    -2nd Enrage leadership change
    -Invidia 2nd Edition
    -Mono's legendary 200m bid on the 1st mirage reward week.
    -wipe Tao from the map
    -wipe Radiance from map for 1st time.
    -beating radiance in under 20 min
    -3rd Enrage leadership change
    -Enrage takes over the HT map
    -all the QQ about enrage holding the map week after week.
    -Mono trashtalking like no tomorrow leading to his forum ban.
    -more QQ enrage blue QQ
    -Tw map reset.

And because i saved this one from the last topic , made by sleepcat, and listed in an easier to read form by me :P

http://img832.imageshack.us/i/sleepcat.png/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That pic is toooo tiny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    to be honest ...

most epic memory i got is

guilds actually working hard to keep members happy and helping as a group to get eachother gears so we could "win " in TW with our lvl 60 green TT weapons b:laugh

and the day that gold went over 100 k a piece ,

man i miss the good old days when i liked to play this game
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Owww that one time when Triad defended against Enrage for 3 hours that was fun too. Good ol' days.

epic unexpected 3 hr battle was definetly epic :d

sure do miss the triad core ppl :/
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Isaphet back on page 1xD.

it was a 3 way gank on enlighten not 2!

seriously, a non-tw guild with 100 members ONLINE for a three barralled defence? never been seen before or since. plus it was one of my favourite TW experiences ingame before i joined tao >:]

old TW was > than now by far
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @Isaphet back on page 1xD.

it was a 3 way gank on enlighten not 2!

seriously, a non-tw guild with 100 members ONLINE for a three barralled defence? never been seen before or since. plus it was one of my favourite TW experiences ingame before i joined tao >:]

old TW was > than now by far

ohh...and Garrands random squad invites to barb buff meb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    indeed :P
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ohh...and Garrands random squad invites to barb buff meb:laugh

lmao, those were the best.

*Garrand has invited you to join their squad*

Hi Garr

*Garran remains silent*

*Garrand Buffs*

*Garrand has left the squad*

wewt, barb buffs! b:victory
    I love drinking tea
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    indeed :P

U never married me D:

Anyway... things I remember...

My first guild ever... Oblivious. It was really fun! A lot of helpful and friendly people (Wolfgang, Tinkerbell, SaintSpells, Alber_ and many others).

WhiteFang with Esemeli and KikouArashi... those were really fun times!

After hitting 50 ish I was recruited by Triad. Avsara was still playing back then. I remember all those people getting loans to get their nix. I farmed mine soloing TT with my magmite (which then became a herc--- and yeah, I did farm a lot back then :P). Ended up getting it when I was lvl59. Leveling a nix was a pain in the *** back then when u didnt have access to OHT xD

Met a lot of nice people in Triad... one of them I miss the most, CandyKat b:sad

TW's against Evo... 3 hours battles to take and defend Misfortune. Those were a blast!

Rushing to get demon thru fishing, zhenning and using esotericas in OHT. I remember
    when it all was about "How many eso scrolls are we activating this zhen?"

Farming TT90 gear for everyone before I was even 90.

Joining Enrage and being all day in vent singing with Quarka and Immortal. Squadding with Hisui to PK everyone on sight (Hisui's bee was extremely annoying, had to mute PWI lol). PK fests with WildRiver and SONofPWN. Half the guild leaving with xForb to make Memories and then coming back.

Quitting when anni packs were released for the first time and giving away ALL of my stuff. I remember Clunker got 10m coins... back then that was a lot xD.

Coming back to being guildless and with no gear. Making a psy, getting it to lvl 2 and leaving it there...

Gearing Gorg back, hitting 100 and getting bored of her and starting leveling psy.

And so many other things..
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And so many other things..

like 1 or 2 shotting sasha every chance you get =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    to be honest ...

most epic memory i got is

guilds actually working hard to keep members happy and helping as a group to get eachother gears so we could "win " in TW with our lvl 60 green TT weapons b:laugh

and the day that gold went over 100 k a piece ,

man i miss the good old days when i liked to play this game

I remember that! That was good times ^^ lol and who are YOU?! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Have to give special mention to Aya__, awesome cleric and a really good friend :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    all this maint time... and the forums are still dead, LOL.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
    edited April 2011
    Options

Dig some gold for me...while we wait for trolls?b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Cuz all the topics have been beaten to death. The only new thing to talk about is the fail of patches/sales and that's done in General (even then, a lot of that QQ is repetitive: greed, money, stupid, lazy, unfair, QQ, QQ, QQ).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQ game is pay to win qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQ game is pay to win qq

actually it's "pay to lose, quit to win" now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

yeah i was thinking the same thing. you know, its kinda sad...i remember when maint. came around and i couldnt really navigate the forums because how slow it would all load for me. oh well =\
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol

so true summer
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My favorite memories.
    ~I was level 29 for my first TW. "Golrog, are you sure a level 29 should be in TW?" We lost
    ~At level 39 I did my next TW... we WON!!! Oh... because we were paid to.
    ~Kicking Golrog out of his own faction
    ~Getting screamed at by 1/2 the current server to repair Ultras name and explain that we didn't know about the set up Golrog had
    ~Ultras first TW after Golrog.... 3 hours against about 4 RoC people for 3 hours. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. <3 Anne, Mork, LadyAlanna, BxVamp for staying.
    ~Asking Bii to merge with Ultra, so we could be one big strong faction, he said no. And then lost to Ultra for the next 4 weeks.
    ~Marrying Bxvamp without telling anyone but Anne.
    ~Anne and I talking about fashion all the time, pissing off everyone in Ultra.
    ~Meeting this "really strong" wizard in my FB19, and thinking... "Wow, hes awesome". My toon is still married to him to this day, and we still talk.
    ~Kora threatening to PK me, and getting so upset when my guildies showed up he had defected one shot me from the ground, THEN he QQd about it for hours. (He never went white either)
    ~Defected killing me, it was my best death in game. He sang to me while he was killing me.
    ~Kora PKing me while I was on MQ with Varth. It turned into hours of PK fun, with Varth beating the snot out of Dom, and me dying more than I ever thought I would in one hour (but I took people down with me)
    ~Dropping all my gear because it was apparently okay for a faction member to make threats against my life, and then hearing all the rumors about why I left.
    ~The BEST memory of PWI for me....
    Ultra Karaoke night *sorry Tao, I loved our Karaoke nights, but Ultras were better*
    Bxvamp singing Barbie Girl
    Varth singing Chocolate Salty Balls
    vivi singing, and recording the rest of us. lol

Last one
    ~When the GM got involved in Tao's bacon. And I started wearing bacon bikinis for a certain barbar. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My favorite memories.
    ~I was level 29 for my first TW. "Golrog, are you sure a level 29 should be in TW?" We lost
    ~At level 39 I did my next TW... we WON!!! Oh... because we were paid to.
    ~Kicking Golrog out of his own faction
    ~Getting screamed at by 1/2 the current server to repair Ultras name and explain that we didn't know about the set up Golrog had
    ~Ultras first TW after Golrog.... 3 hours against about 4 RoC people for 3 hours. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. <3 Anne, Mork, LadyAlanna, BxVamp for staying.
    ~Asking Bii to merge with Ultra, so we could be one big strong faction, he said no. And then lost to Ultra for the next 4 weeks.
    ~Marrying Bxvamp without telling anyone but Anne.
    ~Anne and I talking about fashion all the time, pissing off everyone in Ultra.
    ~Meeting this "really strong" wizard in my FB19, and thinking... "Wow, hes awesome". My toon is still married to him to this day, and we still talk.
    ~Kora threatening to PK me, and getting so upset when my guildies showed up he had defected one shot me from the ground, THEN he QQd about it for hours. (He never went white either)
    ~Defected killing me, it was my best death in game. He sang to me while he was killing me.
    ~Kora PKing me while I was on MQ with Varth. It turned into hours of PK fun, with Varth beating the snot out of Dom, and me dying more than I ever thought I would in one hour (but I took people down with me)
    ~Dropping all my gear because it was apparently okay for a faction member to make threats against my life, and then hearing all the rumors about why I left.
    ~The BEST memory of PWI for me....
    Ultra Karaoke night *sorry Tao, I loved our Karaoke nights, but Ultras were better*
    Bxvamp singing Barbie Girl
    Varth singing Chocolate Salty Balls
    vivi singing, and recording the rest of us. lol

Last one
    ~When the GM got involved in Tao's bacon. And I started wearing bacon bikinis for a certain barbar. lol

Fabulous list. BxVamp singing barbie girl! I had totally forgotten that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol, and Mork singing..... NOTHING!!! lol
    I need to add another..
    ~Dueling with Disa soooo many times to learn how to fight like a cleric.
    ~Being stuck in the wooden box put over the teleporters, first freaking, then laughing my *** off.
    ~Zhenning for hours... and then asking noobs on my barb if they want to zhen, and they go HUH? Or telling someone to do a JQ to level a little more and they say "A what?" lol

LOL!!!!!!
    ~The Duke Rose fiasco, and even better (same patch) flying over west arch (over the water) when people fell into a black hole off the map and couldn't get out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My favorite memories.
    ~Ultras first TW after Golrog.... 3 hours against about 4 RoC people for 3 hours. I was
    laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.
    So how long did that fight last?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.