• Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    DW just had mass DC
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Iradios - Dreamweaver
    Iradios - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dreamweaver acting up again, dcd wouldn't let me back in, relogged 2 min later and dc right away.
  • Yhumy - Dreamweaver
    Yhumy - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ty for booting everyone from nirvana 3 times and making ppl lose their daily keys.
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I survived this time! =:D
    [insert sig here]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    it kinda sucks because i want to farm since it's 2x, but if i do, i'll dc and get charm *****.

b:cry
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Woot HL crashed in the middle of an fc x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We are under attack! Again... XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yea I am almost tempted to not even play any more this weekend, keep DCing so freaking much.

And you guys do a 2x during all these problems. Great so many people can miss out on it because of server issues... I just really hope you guys compensate us with a period of time WE CAN ACTUALLY PLAY during 2x :x
  • AlanahHelms - Raging Tide
    AlanahHelms - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Guys! Calm down! It's not going to be the end of the world just because you can't play. Give it some time will you? After a few days/weeks, I'm sure that everything will be settled and you can go back to playing like nothing happened. PWE is doing all they can to make sure that you guys can play. Chill out. Take a much needed break from the game.
  • YouriNishi - Raging Tide
    YouriNishi - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    it kinda sucks because i want to farm since it's 2x, but if i do, i'll dc and get charm *****.

b:cry

cause your a fishy b:chuckle
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Guys! Calm down! It's not going to be the end of the world just because you can't play. Give it some time will you? After a few days/weeks, I'm sure that everything will be settled and you can go back to playing like nothing happened. PWE is doing all they can to make sure that you guys can play. Chill out. Take a much needed break from the game.

IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Screams and runs into wall* Owie that hurt. I'm ok naob:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is getting ooooooold b:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ugh I JUST found a super duper amazing Nirv squad, how the hell are we supposed to take advantage of 2x if we can't even log in? We deserve a week of 2x b:avoid
  • Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver
    Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You know, this is really discouraging my pretend-afk shop mode time <_< just hurry up and find the punk who's messing with my afk'ness so I don't have to keep relogging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sumirea - Raging Tide
    Sumirea - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hmm.. Considering the sheer amount of money this game sucks out of us, you'd think it wouldn't be an issue keeping the servers smooth. b:avoid
  • Mystflower - Dreamweaver
    Mystflower - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I was disconnected from my server a few times around 9 PM EST b:surrender
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think Ima hang out here for awhile. To much dc from RT.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    2012 soon . . lol b:laugh 9 more month
    let see the natural disaster . . check
    let see cyber attacks . . check
    let see war incites . . check
    let see nibiru closing issue . . check
    let see humans continuous number growth . . check
    let see trust level between humans . . check

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver
    DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    if MEGA HUGE "credit card" companies and BIG "rent movies via broadband company" cant fight a DDoS attack dont flame PWI so much they have no way to fix this b:surrender

last time a few weeks or month the DW server fell that was on their side LOLb:laugh
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    beer and cigs makes me play pwi even more :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonhunter666
    dragonhunter666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    idk is nice to have the 2x yes but i think it should have been put it when security threat was resolved b:surrender ...dun be so hard on the devs and gms....this happens to everything...same ppl raging about this are probly the same that raged when facebook did this....just get up go see an old friend and chill out lol takes time let them workb:bye
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    what this guy said fits with how i feel. i cant even stay logged to auction house toon to square away my account. everyone who bashed him in his locked thread are non-knowlegable and should ****. i GUARANTEE other game operators have successfully shut this **** out. he is 100% correct: amateur programmers+amateur hosting+admin=FAIL

I hope Frankie and crew have their resume's updated. i'm srs. i like our mod people. hope they dont get *****.

here is what he said:

I ll put it straight and direct i mean not to offend any1 but i ll not try to put it in nice words because current situation is not nice at all.

Lastly ur dev/gm team made, or just recived and made it working doesnt matter, pretty good updates for community that was getting smaller and smaller since the stupid marketing tricks that i bet were supposed to bring profit ( the patches like bring back coins as rewards for tw, reset maps etc ).

Simply all that good impression now is lost because of current status of ur game can is: "unplayable".

If u wish to keep atleast some people playing this game u should finally get well qualified employee who ll know what to do not only marketing sales people to run $$.

DDoS attacks are very common thing in network and if ur application is not immune for it its just because of lack of knowlege and bad planning, if its not the application getting DDoS but server and attack is made for server directly or for network devices then the person responsible for it needs more knowelege or the company that u rent hosting from needs to be changed.

Ur company profit is not small, when cost of 1 person who has qualifications in IT security ( in my country ) it ll be around 1000-2000 $ per month. My suggestion is to start running this game togheter with other games siriously not in home made hosting mode because situations like this are just bad joke.

Ofc people who spend lots ( 10k $ + ) ll stay coz they would like to use stuff what they paid for until they prefer to get FUN in other game because ur product now is causing totally other effect. When i try to relax and get fun then i log in get lag, wasted time and bullsh1t about problem fixed every day when the next day is exacly same , its not good.

Remember every customer prefers his comfort thats why if u dont fix these problems and continue writing its fixed, when its not because script just turned attack off or person responsible for it made it stop for few hours, i ll move to another game.

Togheter with friends we alredy started for searching new game take this post as warning. We can spend our money for fun everywhere, we would like to stay here ofc because we alredy spent money on things that we like but we demand what we paid for = fun and relax.

I expect this post may be deleted still i hope person who delete this ll forward this message to project manager and u start siriously working on this problem.

Player.

edit: ok ya, this was my official qq-frustration rant. now that i'm over that..
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well I guess they say it has to get worse before it gets better... cant get any worse hten being dced 5times in 20mins.... b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    Archiron - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I think Ima hang out here for awhile. To much dc from RT.

Welcome back to the forums muwhahah
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    How about instead of just having this as a massive QQ thread we do something positive with it? Let's try to figure out who would hate PWI enough to launch the DDoS.

1. There was an IP ban on Russia a while back so they can't make new accounts there.

2. Something to do with game is dead QQ.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Arudesu - Dreamweaver
    Arudesu - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Considering logging for the night. Honestly I can't even stay in the game long enough to get anything accomplished... which is extremely frustrating.

This is about enough to make someone ragequit, I swear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maw - Raging Tide
    Maw - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    can we expect this tomorrow as well..... really this is annoyingb:surrenderb:surrender
  • Arudesu - Dreamweaver
    Arudesu - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    can we expect this tomorrow as well..... really this is annoyingb:surrenderb:surrender

It's been the same way for days now... so I'd expect the same issues tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]