Options
    o.o EEEVILLLLL.........

-dumps salt all over-

Gonna take more than salt to stop this evil chic XDb:cute
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    Archiron - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Greetings and welcome backto Archirons unphony news service at 26 past the 12 o clock hour hour. After searching high and low for a Cleric that wasn't lagging to heal the giant foot print on our news correspondent's ***, We hired a bounty hunter named Samus to give her opinion on the situation. "What the hell, what is this place? Did you bring me here--". She suddenly "vanished" after that, at the risk of making us sound uncredible
    >.>
    <.<
    More as this story develops
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    As long as everything is kept up to date you should be good.

To be a bit more... precise...

If your computer is NOT doing anything out of the ordinary , like a real slow connection, or constant warning about a virus/spyware/malware on your computer, then in all likely hood your computer is not being used. It is even possible that even if your computer is acting wacky/doing those things I mentioned above... that your computer is not involved in the attacks.

One way to be sure though, is to unplug the internet from that computer, so it can't send any data ANYWHERE. (if all else fails, turn the computer off completely, take it into a repair shop to remove the nasty programs... yes there are free programs out there to help protect from things like I mentioned, but if you feel its unsafe to connect to the interenet, then take it in/buy some programs from a best buy, or wal mart, etc.) If I am not mistaken not even keyloggers can get that computers information without the infected computer sending data to the person who made it. =x
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Greetings and welcome backto Archirons unphony news service at 26 past the 12 o clock hour hour. After searching high and low for a Cleric that wasn't lagging to heal the giant foot print on our news correspondent's ***, We hired a bounty hunter named Samus to give her opinion on the situation. "What the hell, what is this place? Did you bring me here--". She suddenly "vanished" after that, at the risk of making us sound uncredible
    >.>
    <.<

O.o *entertained*
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    NomNomz - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    >.>
    <.<

.........sweet b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    >.>
    <.<

Wtf b:laugh LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Moar News Nao!!!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Paitence. I am writing it now XD
  • Rizin - Harshlands
    Rizin - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:dirty
    Gonna take more than salt to stop this evil chic XDb:cute

b:shocked

Uhm....

83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down pass it around 82 bottles of beer on the wall....

-drinks away-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And within me I know, I was born to fly.
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options

Uhm....

83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down pass it around 82 bottles of beer on the wall....

-drinks away-

82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down pass it around, 81 bottles of beer on the wall...

*drinks to that* b:mischievousb:sin
    edited March 2011
    Options

Uhm....

-drinks away-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stob8v4iNJs&feature=related

I'm still listening to this song since it was posted. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    o.o EEEVILLLLL.........

-dumps salt all over-

Oh saltb:thanks Now where did I put my Tequila?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Paitence. I am writing it now XD

b:chuckle Me thinks there is something off about this news agency.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stob8v4iNJs&feature=related

I'm still listening to this song since it was posted. b:victory

Sweet. xD
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello, Welcome to Archiron's unphony news service, I am Malycrass. Archiron is not currently with us seeing as our news centre has come under attack by a woman in a power suit--(Explosion erupts behind malycrass)OH ****(Malycrass is slowly being dragged away from the left side of the screen) More on this as it Develops!!!!!--(You hear multiple sounds of punching and gunshots)
  • Khroy - Dreamweaver
    Khroy - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down pass it around, 81 bottles of beer on the wall...

*drinks to that* b:mischievousb:sin

81 bottles of beer on the wall 81 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 81 bottles of beer on the wall!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIgJ0MYSjv8

also damned hackers, i woke up at 6:20am on my 22nd birthday and i cant even play pwi.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know it's poretty bad when the game's forums are mor fun then the game. That is if you can log in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello, Welcome to Archiron's unphony news service, I am Malycrass. Archiron is not currently with us seeing as our news centre has come under attack by a woman in a power suit--(Explosion erupts behind malycrass)OH ****(Malycrass is slowly being dragged away from the left side of the screen) More on this as it Develops!!!!!--(You hear multiple sounds of punching and gunshots)

WTH, now I'm on edge..now whats happening O__O??? Lol.
    edited March 2011
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDqTwSO1DDc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    81 bottles of beer on the wall 81 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 81 bottles of beer on the wall!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIgJ0MYSjv8

also damned hackers, i woke up at 6:20am on my 22nd birthday and i cant even play pwi.

80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 79 bottles of beer on the wall.b:pleased
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    edited March 2011
    Options
    80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 79 bottles of beer on the wall.b:pleased

79 Bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer! Take 1 down, pass it around, 78 bottles of beer on the wall!

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khroy - Dreamweaver
    Khroy - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    woo logged into dreamweaver, back in 10 after i dc
    edited March 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archiron - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    (Camera zooms in on a wrecked news room with smoke and flames in the background and the sounds of gunfire filling the air as Archiron crawls his onto the news desk)W-w-welcome to Archiron's unphony news service (breaths heavily) It's been f-f-five hours since the assault began f-from a combined effort of Samus and the wraiths...Stay tuned--(his head hits the desk. Voice in the background screams "CALL A AMBULANCE")
  • Amarantheya - Raging Tide
    Amarantheya - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ~logs in and twiddles thumbs~ ~waits for it.............~
  • zstoneonex
    zstoneonex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this is what happens when skeletor wins.
  • Rizin - Harshlands
    Rizin - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    79 Bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer! Take 1 down, pass it around, 78 bottles of beer on the wall!

b:laugh

-hic-
    78 bottles of beer on the wall
    78 bottles of beer
    -takes a swig-
    Gulp one down
    Toss the bottle aroun'...
    77 bottles of beer on the wall
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And within me I know, I was born to fly.
  • Blade_Queen - Dreamweaver
    Blade_Queen - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

see what happens when you mess w/jena's brownies and beer.. lol