[Server Issues] 3-26-2011

Comments

• Lucifor - Raging Tide
    Lucifor - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Stop hattin on my comment i know what a ddos is and like i said it makes no sense to throw in 2x exp and drops when pwi is getting attacked in my personal opion thats just plain stupid thats like telling a baby here goes ur lolipop now give it back u cant eat it its not good for u
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Its not because of 2x that the server is dc'ing everyone. People were dc'ing before 2x came out. Its the dam DDoS attackers. They have no life!

I didn't say that the 2x was the one causing the issues. I said that they (frankie/GMs) gave us 2x BECAUSE there are issues on the servers, in response of someone who said that there was no case of having 2x.

Maybe it was a fail to give us 2x. People gets more mad and that causes more troubles to the staff. The 'temporary no exp loss while issues' idea could it be a better choice.

Even if they give us a free charm or so. The charm will burn, and then people will get mad because there is no case of a free charm, and it would be the same. =o_O=
    [insert sig here]
  • _Spartacus_ - Raging Tide
    _Spartacus_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hmmm noob question..... why is it just the East servers?

ts not just east servers. Several days ago it was other time zone servers with the same issue. Its just now happening to east coast servers.

Its not just PWI having this problem its alot of other companies around the world having the same issue. So as i see it im not QQing anymore just taking things to a different point of view and just waiting for it to end.
  • _Spartacus_ - Raging Tide
    _Spartacus_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    azurluen wrote: »
    I didn't say that the 2x was the one causing the issues. I said that they (frankie/GMs) gave us 2x BECAUSE there are issues on the servers, in response of someone who said that there was no case of having 2x.

Maybe it was a fail to give us 2x. People gets more mad and that causes more troubles to the staff. The 'temporary no exp loss while issues' idea could it be a better choice.

Even if they give us a free charm or so. The charm will burn, and then people will get mad because there is no case of a free charm, and it would be the same. =o_O=

Yeh i apologize i misread that, but i understand it now. b:pleased
  • Lucifor - Raging Tide
    Lucifor - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    to all u people who argue the point about people QQin about things **** PWI is serious business to other people when u pay to play or get items from boutique and serious business when hypers r waisted and exp is lost dont get me wrong i love PWI one of my top 5 to all u rich mofos constantly selling ur cars and got your mommas credit card **** other people take there hard erned money and put it in someting they like but get bit in the azz in the end so all u stuck up people PWI is Serious business OKAY
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ts not just east servers. Several days ago it was other time zone servers with the same issue. Its just now happening to east coast servers.

Its not just PWI having this problem its alot of other companies around the world having the same issue. So as i see it im not QQing anymore just taking things to a different point of view and just waiting for it to end.

+ 1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • wooord
    wooord Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    DDos Attacks is a cheap excuse, those are completely manageble... its not like it is a new thing, ppl have been ddosing for the past 10-15 years , so c''mon with the BS... write ur sript to exclude the mass incomming ips, range bans and such or just pay for real protection.
  • Vegnar - Raging Tide
    Vegnar - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    major DC issues in Raging Tides, no instances possible because of it... b:surrender hope they fix this soon, would hate to stop playing the game bc of some random **** attacking the servers...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...
    They can't get away this time b:cool
    Currently
    101/101/101 Blademaster: pwcalc.com/950293126e17fa28
    101/101/101 Psychic: pwcalc.com/a8425cad5373b004
    101/101/101 Seeker: pwcalc.com/ba880c3e59d6635a
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    wooord wrote: »
    DDos Attacks is a cheap excuse, those are completely manageble... its not like it is a new thing, ppl have been ddosing for the past 10-15 years , so c''mon with the BS... write ur sript to exclude the mass incomming ips, range bans and such or just pay for real protection.

Ah we have yet another trained professional who knows everything. OK smart *** how do you stop a DDOS attack.

This should be interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yay RT is up again for me. b:pleased
  • YouriNishi - Raging Tide
    YouriNishi - Raging Tide Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    to all u people who argue the point about people QQin about things **** PWI is serious business to other people when u pay to play or get items from boutique and serious business when hypers r waisted and exp is lost dont get me wrong i love PWI one of my top 5 to all u rich mofos constantly selling ur cars and got your mommas credit card **** other people take there hard erned money and put it in someting they like but get bit in the azz in the end so all u stuck up people PWI is Serious business OKAY

if only I could understand the run on sentence. As well as the horrid spelling.....
  • Listen - Dreamweaver
    Listen - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PWI Staff....I appreciate all the work you are doing in trying to get this matter fixed. I, for one, vote you take the servers down and get this problem resolved once and for all (hopefully). I also appreciate the 2x's, but what's the point if I can't even stay logged in for anymore than 5 or 10 minutes at a time. Soooo...I am going to give up trying to stay logged in and go do some housework...that is if I can remember how to turn the vacuum cleaner on...hummm.

Keep your cool everyone, this isn't gonna last forever. As we say here in Colorado..."b:fatb happens!!"
    edited March 2011
    Keep your cool everyone, this isn't gonna last forever. As we say here in Colorado..."b:fatb happens!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edmqTODMZC4b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    PWI Staff....I appreciate all the work you are doing in trying to get this matter fixed. I, for one, vote you take the servers down and get this problem resolved once and for all (hopefully). I also appreciate the 2x's, but what's the point if I can't even stay logged in for anymore than 5 or 10 minutes at a time. Soooo...I am going to give up trying to stay logged in and go do some housework...that is if I can remember how to turn the vacuum cleaner on...hummm.

Thats also a well known saying here in sweet home Alabama.
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I still want to start a sing along...
  • Kurerikku - Dreamweaver
    Kurerikku - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    and we're down! XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]True clerics go HA! b:chuckleb:victory
  • Kurerikku - Dreamweaver
    Kurerikku - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011

friday, friday, getting down on friday, everybodys looking to the weekend b:spit

nevermind, not a good sing along song b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]True clerics go HA! b:chuckleb:victory
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ok thats it, asking paypal for a refund, couse my charm got ***** -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver
    DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    DW down again lol im at 98.9% now b:cry
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    beer and cigs makes me play pwi even more :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I... probably shouldn't start a 3 mil Lunar run should I?
  • _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver
    _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dreamweaver down, I just hit 18k ping, couldn't do anything and got killed because while I may not be able to do anything, melee mobs suddenly are able to hit me from 20 feet away....

Please fix this asap (as I'm sure your trying to) and maybe add on an extra day for the 2x event to compensate for the inability to play properly today?
  • __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver
    __Nanayo__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dreamweaver needs a rez plz. D=

EDIT: FFFFFFFF. Forgot forum clock and mine are off by a bit. XD
  • KillKill - Harshlands
    KillKill - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Down down down doooown -.-'
  • wooord
    wooord Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ah we have yet another trained professional who knows everything. OK smart *** how do you stop a DDOS attack.

This should be interesting.

maybe you learn to read first huh, it says it there..... for real, some ppl are just plain stupid when they try to act out smart... and no need to be trained profesional to know something that has existed for 10s of years... or do you call 911 to make a sandwich cause your lazy *** needs some professional help?
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011

99 Bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall.....
  • Adrianus - Dreamweaver
    Adrianus - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dreamweaver is down once again, crashed right in the middle of an FC run
    Ardianus - 88 BM (retired)
    Tardok - 83 Cleric
    Doktar - 43 Seeker
    edited March 2011
    Ok thats it, asking paypal for a refund, couse my charm got ***** -.-

Highly doubtfull you'll get it and if you do say goodbye to your character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Itzala - Harshlands
    Itzala - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You said all days you are working on it, but the question is. You go to stop the lagg and east servers down or we search another game?
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I hope they dont **** us over with the 2x drops, at least give us the rest of the week . We cant even run a nirvana run without having someone in the party DC, or have a major lag spike.
    edited March 2011
    wooord wrote: »
    maybe you learn to read first huh, it says it there..... for real, some ppl are just plain stupid when they try to act out smart... and no need to be trained profesional to know something that has existed for 10s of years... or do you call 911 to make a sandwich cause your lazy *** needs some professional help?

Really yeah ok. Whatever. I wasn't talking about the years thing I was talking about you acting like its soo easy to stop. Again please tell us how to stop it since you think it's soo easy. What a tard.

Changeing scrpts arent gonna help.

Also since DDOS attacks are performed by infected PC's all around the world they can't IP ban because it will take out their customers also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]