[Server Issues] 3-26-2011

Options

Comments

• _Papi_ - Dreamweaver
    _Papi_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wonder why it's "Perfect World" while it's not perfect...
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Is it me or is it just a coincidence that the servers seem to go down around the same times everyday? O_o give or take an hour or two. >.> I'm starting to wonder..........

Thats a myth, just like the gms. b:laugh
  • kantero
    kantero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can honestly say I have not died once yet even with the lag spikes not for lack of leveling to tell the truth.. Grinding spirit for my level 39 skills before I hit 39 LOL that way I don't get behind in them. OH! Reminds me anyone else notice how expensive seeker skills are even at low levels? Is it just a way to balance them out for having less skills that have a high damage capacity?
  • Evarella - Raging Tide
    Evarella - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Is it me or is it just a coincidence that the servers seem to go down around the same times everyday? O_o give or take an hour or two. >.> I'm starting to wonder..........

Lmao kid goes to college/school comes home and starts terrorizing the internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just turn off 2x...it's doing more harm than good. People obviously think there's no point in 2x in the current state, so why even have it. Better to play knowing you are not missing out on a 2x. Turn on 2x for a couple of days when the threats are gone.

Since many players can't get themselves to stop running FC/Nirvana/TT/FB while the servers are under DDoS attacks, you need to take away their motivations to do so. Things you have to do to please PWI players...
  • Blade_Queen - Dreamweaver
    Blade_Queen - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Let's see...

Yesterday lost xp and wasted charms and xp scrolls on 2 toons due to constant lag and dc.

Log on today and was like yays.. fixed.. i spoke too soon. got the boot during another xp scroll and i know i will be dead. :( wont talk bout the charms i know they got ticked and i wasnt even there.

2x drops, sounds good.. but how good is it when we cant stay on long enuf to GET them?

I know PWI is working hard to fix issue, but really think that we should get some kind of reimbursement and the 2x event extended.

ok.. i am done ranting.. gonna try to see if can get on, it has been 5mins and that is the usual down time for me.

update: not doing major stuff just killing mobs.. did not know there was server attack til today. i just wrote yesterdays dc's off, as i usually do.

P>S> server went down on my two toons at 11:30a forum time.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    99 Bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 98 bottles of beer on the wall.....

^.^
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • blaymoric
    blaymoric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Is it me or has this thread gone the longest so far without being locked by the GM's?
  • Lust_Void - Raging Tide
    Lust_Void - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah this 2x drops for today is really not working out.

i do agree that the 2x should be extended for the east coast servers, the west coast servers don't have any issues and they can enjoy 2x drops without any hassle

I totally agree. I unlearned skills, had major equipment damage, and was also bounced back to a city. I have no idea what's going on but it is going to give me an ulcer. Some type of reimbursement should be issued or the 2x drops, spirit, and exp should be extended. In this state the game is completely unplayable.
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options

somone else needs to continue this song lol we are on 94 bottles of beer xD...
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blaymoric wrote: »
    Is it me or has this thread gone the longest so far without being locked by the GM's?

why lock it its where all the qqers and etc can hang xD take a seat and relax we got, popcorn, soda, brownies b:dirtyb:dirty....
  • Lucifor - Raging Tide
    Lucifor - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if only I could understand the run on sentence. As well as the horrid spelling.....[/QUOTE

lmao yeah my spelling is off do i care i dont give a ** so GTFO my comment
  • blaymoric
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why lock it its where all the qqers and etc can hang xD take a seat and relax we got, popcorn, soda, brownies b:dirtyb:dirty....

No idea lol. All I know is their were atleast 2 threads that were started, stickied, unsticked and locked before this one.
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    Nhuey - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

They saw it coming. b:surrender
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if only I could understand the run on sentence. As well as the horrid spelling.....[/QUOTE

lmao yeah my spelling is off do i care i dont give a ** so GTFO my comment

and we have Luci, and Nishi.... no pvp here boys >_>
  • Antheroz - Harshlands
    Antheroz - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What about you guys and the network security? Isnt the money we pay enough to keep it up to date? or are you just wasting it somewhere else?
    Im starting to get tired of the lousy job you guys are doing already, and we keep getting server down and dced, while the supposed 2x are on, we keep wasting our charms, wines, time, keys, etc.
    So should we just give up and return in a couple days? because I know you guys aint compensating us in any real way for our lost money and our lack of profit within game with this 2x u are supposedly "REWARDING US WITH" b:angry
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

BROWNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:dirtyb:dirtyGIVE MEEEEEEE NAOOOOOOO!!!!b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iradios - Dreamweaver
    Iradios - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall.

(hides the jack, and rum)

94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall.

If no vodka and orange juice, I'll take some scotch on the rocks.
  • Rizin - Harshlands
    Rizin - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall.

(hides the jack, and rum)

93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 92 bottles of beer on the wall. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And within me I know, I was born to fly.
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello,

There was a serious lag spike today around 1:50pm.
    I got disconnected and reconnected.
    I was Valley of Disaster dungeon.
    My plat gaurd charm was over 605k when the lag started.
    Now its only 575k after logging back in.

On top of that, because of lag, i just more on my charm, and I died now.
    Loss xp, armor heavily damaged, etc.....

Is there gunna be any reembursment or something that would make up for this issue?

BackStabb

Submit a ticket. Seriously.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blaymoric
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BROWNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:dirtyb:dirtyGIVE MEEEEEEE NAOOOOOOO!!!!b:dirty

No brownies for you!b:laugh
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I just want to know. Is this going to be fixed or should i start looking for another game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kurerikku - Dreamweaver
    Kurerikku - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

that's because it's the official Server Issues thread, GM created it, GM won't lock it until tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]True clerics go HA! b:chuckleb:victory
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No idea lol. All I know is their were atleast 2 threads that were started, stickied, unsticked and locked before this one.

Frankie is restarting the server issue thread each day. The previous threads just didn't get as much QQ in them b4 the new day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around 91 bottles of beer on the wall... yay sing along!
  • Evarella - Raging Tide
    Evarella - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I totally agree. I unlearned skills, had major equipment damage, and was also bounced back to a city. I have no idea what's going on but it is going to give me an ulcer. Some type of reimbursement should be issued or the 2x drops, spirit, and exp should be extended. In this state the game is completely unplayable.

Servers are undergoing DDoS attacks, among other websites too, not just PWE. This is just as frustrating for PWE as it is for the players. Be patient people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    91 Bottles of beer on the wall 91 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 90 bottles of beer on the wall.

(Shares the double fudge brownies) b:sin
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No brownies for you!b:laugh

But But But I've been a good Tiggyb:sad
    I've not really fought much with anyone here.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blaymoric
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Frankie is restarting the server issue thread each day. The previous threads just didn't get as much QQ in them b4 the new day.

Oh I see..Well then that makes sense lol.