Nakatani - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Harshlands down QQ
  • WitchingHour - Dreamweaver
    WitchingHour - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:angry okies I've dc'd 4 times now in about a half an hour and now I'm unable to log back in, find the people responsible for the ddos attacks and castrate them b:angry so much for 2x drops if we can't stay logged in long enough to enjoy it lol >.>
  • Malicar - Raging Tide
    Malicar - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why harshlands going down all time but no other server ?

It's not just Harshlands. Raging Tide has been down at least 3 times today. And one time it was only Raging Tide.
  • jaydabomb
    jaydabomb Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Earthguard> Hahahahhaha
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To be fair, I'm glad Frankie rolled out of bed on (I think) his day off, not bothering to wipe the crust from his eyes to give us an update.

But I'm gonna log back into a dead character. In a single mode TT. >.>

4x drops? b:chuckle
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • lvory324
    lvory324 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bah dc again x-x
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I DEMAND MORE 2x TIME FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE NOW!!!!! I AM THE CUSTOMER AND I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!! b:angryb:angry

LMAO, server hosts making it impossible for me to take advantage of double to reach 100 so I can freaking do nirvana QQ b:cry
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    arma dropt heart of nature .. i could not pick b/c of lag then dc'ed b:cry

aww. u shuld make some kind of ticket about it?o.o they shuld paayyyy ya back! i want one of those toob:shutupb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wonder who the homogay is behind the DDoS attacks.

Pfft, its probably just 5aps catching up on the server b:chuckle

Or homogay Tunnelsnakes b:chuckle
  • McKenzi - Dreamweaver
    McKenzi - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im glad i did all my nirv runs today lol
  • Kyzarin - Raging Tide
    Kyzarin - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maybe PWE should let everyone rez where they died with no exp loss (or dropped items) until things are stable again. Just my two cents.
  • Lucifor - Raging Tide
    Lucifor - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello PWI i am very upset atm i died several times during TT and FC run for 2 days now i havent been able to enjoy the 2x exp cause obviously yall know yall gonna hav alot of disconnects but yet u stipp post 2x exp on severs to reduce the actuall 2x exp to reg exp there is no point for PWI to put on 2x exp if yall know the servers are bad that just plain stupid seriously and GM wants to appologize for downtime plzzzz yall dont care i lost 2mil exp and damage taken -= mony i got to spend for for repairs and more hypers cause of stupid obviously laggy as heck servers i ask that u reset the 2x exp for which it is only fair to players that waiste there rea life money to purchase hypers and to sell gold to make coin to buy and repair items IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE WHY U PUT UP 2X EXP WHEN U KNOW THE SERVER ARE FLIPPING OUT AND U CANT EVEN FIX IT I BET THE SERVERS WILL BE BACK TO NBORMAL AFTER 2XEXP IS OVER CAUSE SO FAR PEOPLE ARE NOT GAINING EXP DUE TO DEATHS AND LAGG OUTS=d/c I MEAN I KNOW U DONT CARE IF U LOOSE A CPOUPLE OF PLAYERS CAUSE MORE PEOPLE WILL CPOME IS THAT WHY PEOPLE LOVE THIS GAME SOOO MUCH THEY PUT UP WITH THE DECISIONS AND POOR JUDGMENT pwi IS MAKING PLZ RESET 2X EXP OR GIMMIE MY DARN COIN BACK FOR UR FAILNESS AND LET ME ENJOY MY FAVORITE GAME
  • AnniRawrz - Raging Tide
    AnniRawrz - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *grabs a pitchfork and torch* burn the hackeeeers D: QQmoar
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Go GMs do your best I believe in you!b:victory

I'm in a game filled with morons. It's A God Damn DDOS Attack They Can't Really Do Much To Stop It Right Away It Takes Time!!!b:angry

Boo I just got a new keyboard I wanted to try out. Guess I gotta waitb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blaymoric
    blaymoric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello PWI i am very upset atm i died several times during TT and FC run for 2 days now i havent been able to enjoy the 2x exp cause obviously yall know yall gonna hav alot of disconnects but yet u stipp post 2x exp on severs to reduce the actuall 2x exp to reg exp there is no point for PWI to put on 2x exp if yall know the servers are bad that just plain stupid seriously and GM wants to appologize for downtime plzzzz yall dont care i lost 2mil exp and damage taken -= mony i got to spend for for repairs and more hypers cause of stupid obviously laggy as heck servers i ask that u reset the 2x exp for which it is only fair to players that waiste there rea life money to purchase hypers and to sell gold to make coin to buy and repair items IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE WHY U PUT UP 2X EXP WHEN U KNOW THE SERVER ARE FLIPPING OUT AND U CANT EVEN FIX IT I BET THE SERVERS WILL BE BACK TO NBORMAL AFTER 2XEXP IS OVER CAUSE SO FAR PEOPLE ARE NOT GAINING EXP DUE TO DEATHS AND LAGG OUTS=d/c I MEAN I KNOW U DONT CARE IF U LOOSE A CPOUPLE OF PLAYERS CAUSE MORE PEOPLE WILL CPOME IS THAT WHY PEOPLE LOVE THIS GAME SOOO MUCH THEY PUT UP WITH THE DECISIONS AND POOR JUDGMENT pwi IS MAKING PLZ RESET 2X EXP OR GIMMIE MY DARN COIN BACK FOR UR FAILNESS AND LET ME ENJOY MY FAVORITE GAME

TL;DR. Its a DDOS. they cannot fix it. go do something else until it stops.
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    pwi, is not ur fault, ik is not, u keep sayng it over and over again. ok then shut all the servers down, pay us all the money back and lets finish up this game, cuz if U cant fix it somehow, even if is not ur fault we will be the ones losingb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • McKenzi - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options

lol nerd rage?
    Its not their fault they are not doing it on purpose xD not like they hired some noob to DDoS there mmo to death D:
  • Fullen - Raging Tide
    Fullen - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Kicked out of Nirvana twice today so far, can we have more 2x once the issue is resolved please?b:surrender
  • Arudesu - Dreamweaver
    Arudesu - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's almost like clockwork now (for Dreamweaver); Lag... more lag, then extreme lag of 8k or more, and then someone in WC starts a countdown. Sure enough, they were right on the spot with that count... I saw a big chunk of Arch disconnect from the game. And then 30 seconds later I was tossed out too.

This is really very frustrating I must admit :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemera - Raging Tide
    Ephemera - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    3 DCs on RT in less than an hour. Server's just too unstable right now. Taking a break from the game until it can stay up for more than an hour or two without crashing. I know it's not PW's fault, but it's certainly getting very irritating.
  • Riyanna - Raging Tide
    Riyanna - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blaymoric wrote: »
    For the love of god do you lack reading comprehension? This is NOT something PWE can FIX. It is a DDOS and it that is not as easy to take care of as you might believe.

I said fix the GAME. Not the attack.

Do YOU lack reading comprehension?
  • SeekerLady - Dreamweaver
    SeekerLady - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just when u got Laggs/Dc the Perfect World seems to be a Crying world :) dont whine when u die or even has lost 2 or 3 drops? since its not a TT100 Red drop i wouldnt care that much! its a games gms will fix it so .. just be patient iam sure they bring any extra for the laggs to us maybe add a week for 2x drop?
  • McKenzi - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's almost like clockwork now (for Dreamweaver); Lag... more lag, then extreme lag of 8k or more, and then someone in WC starts a countdown. Sure enough, they were right on the spot with that count... I saw a big chunk of Arch disconnect from the game. And then 30 seconds later I was tossed out too.

This is really very frustrating I must admit :(

o m g i love your signature XD
  • _Wolfyy_ - Raging Tide
    _Wolfyy_ - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok so i think i speak for everyone else on this matter. So much for 2x drop, 2x spirit, 2x exp this weekend. I hope to god you put 2x up again in like a week or 2 or until this problem of massive DC'ing is fixed. I've seen some people saying in world chat that they are going to stop playing if this goes any longer. Find these dayum DDOS attackers and give them the boot and tell them to GTFO NOW!

-ijs
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Go GMs do your best I believe in you!b:victory

I'm in a game filled with morons. It's A God Damn DDOS Attack They Can't Really Do Much To Stop It Right Away It Takes Time!!!b:angry

Boo I just got a new keyboard I wanted to try out. Guess I gotta waitb:cute

+ 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 . . . *repeat*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • OpferKlopfer - Dreamweaver
    OpferKlopfer - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm a noob I admit it but what the heck is DDOS? Is it just hackers putting virus's in the game or what? Completely in the dark about this kinda stuff b:surrender
  • Riyanna - Raging Tide
    Riyanna - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm a noob I admit it but what the heck is DDOS? Is it just hackers putting virus's in the game or what? Completely in the dark about this kinda stuff b:surrender

A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is one in which a multitude of compromised systems attack a single target, thereby causing denial of service for users of the targeted system. The flood of incoming messages to the target system essentially forces it to shut down, thereby denying service to the system to legitimate users.

In a typical DDoS attack, a hacker (or, if you prefer, cracker) begins by exploiting a vulnerability in one computer system and making it the DDoS master. It is from the master system that the intruder identifies and communicates with other systems that can be compromised. The intruder loads cracking tools available on the Internet on multiple -- sometimes thousands of -- compromised systems. With a single command, the intruder instructs the controlled machines to launch one of many flood attacks against a specified target. The inundation of packets to the target causes a denial of service.

While the press tends to focus on the target of DDoS attacks as the victim, in reality there are many victims in a DDoS attack -- the final target and as well the systems controlled by the intruder. Although the owners of co-opted computers are typically unaware that their computers have been compromised, they are nevertheless likely to suffer degradation of service and malfunction. Both owners and users of targeted sites are affected by a denial of service. Yahoo, Buy.com, RIAA and the United States Copyright Office are among the victims of DDoS attacks. DDoS attacks can also create more widespread disruption. In October 2010, for example, a massive DDoS attack took the entire country of Myanmar offline.

A computer under the control of an intruder is known as a zombie or bot. A group of co-opted computers is known as a botnet or a zombie army. Both Kaspersky Labs and Symantec have identified botnets -- not spam, viruses, or worms -- as the biggest threat to Internet security.

source: http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid14_gci557336,00.html
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE WHY U PUT UP 2X EXP WHEN U KNOW THE SERVER ARE FLIPPING OUT AND U CANT EVEN FIX IT I BET THE SERVERS WILL BE BACK TO NBORMAL AFTER 2XEXP IS OVER CAUSE SO FAR PEOPLE ARE NOT GAINING EXP DUE TO DEATHS AND LAGG OUTS

When will people understand that 2x it's BECAUSE servers have this issues?
    [insert sig here]
  • OpferKlopfer - Dreamweaver
    OpferKlopfer - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why my join date shown up Mar 2011? wtf :o

iam registered in this game since 2009 now lawl