The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    the dragon points aren't workin i am buying 2 random pigments in the dragon point shop when i buy the pigments the points won't transfer 2 the purchase what is causing it 2 not go through
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Using the northern sky waltz on a seeker no longer activates the extra dmg, stun and defence lowering when using staggering strike since I changed weapons to 3* bloodthirsty blades.

Once I change back to another sword the status affects return as normal.

Is this a bug or am i doing somethign wrong?
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Dark_Tiger - Lost City
    Dark_Tiger - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i did got a problem with my hypers :(
    when did lure the mobs in big rom(frost) and my hypers where on and i did get the run bug and then my hypers did pause and that was my last activation can u gms pls take aways those 20 sec so i can use my new hypers instead?

really dont wanna wait to next day to get new activations pls help if u canb:sadb:sad
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i did got a problem with my hypers :(
    when did lure the mobs in big rom(frost) and my hypers where on and i did get the run bug and then my hypers did pause and that was my last activation can u gms pls take aways those 20 sec so i can use my new hypers instead?

really dont wanna wait to next day to get new activations pls help if u canb:sadb:sad

just relog and the 20 seconds ill be gone.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Dark_Tiger - Lost City
    Dark_Tiger - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i tried but nothing :( idk what do do wanna get so close 100 as possible before sunday
  • akleja
    akleja Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Got problem with this divine contract quest. Cant find any Snake Isle Fanatics in Valley of Disaster...
    Any ideas what to do?

[IMG][/img]gaurennose.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm not sure if this is a bug to post here but since the last maintennace Sanctuary server has the same BH's everyday, starting with BHI: TT 3-3, then BHII: Warsong Fire and the last BHIII: delta stage 2.

TY :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Vasto_Lorde - Raging Tide
    Vasto_Lorde - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    20110312144845.png20110312144832.pngI was just running to Geild Plateau from Telius City, and running on one of the snow covered pillars that is going horizontal from Telius to Geild, i ran through the mountain, and got to the other side of the pillar, though it first glitched me back out and the mountain appeared. Then, being the curious person i am, i had to see what it was all about so i decided to run EXACTLY down the middle of the horizontal pillar, and i got all the way through the mountain and onto the ground on the other side. On that side, looking back at the mountain, i could see the other side, and at Geild Plateau (well the city right there) i could see like some randodom water randomly floating down below, and many things were partially there or see through and passable. It was just really glitchy and i definately thought i shoud tell about it.
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have a feeling this tree should be grounded:

Floating Tree
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • omegaweltall
    omegaweltall Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Anyone else having problems getting the Seeker stances to work right?

Just got the lvl 54 dual blades and the stances don't work with them. It works fine the npc version of the same weapons, though. Not sure what the problem is with these particular blades, fright maybe?

2011-03-1412-37-54.jpg
    Here's the weapon that the stances don't work on
  • MissEva - Dreamweaver
    MissEva - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I sent in a ticket but...my lvl 15 mystic got the quest for Befuddling Creeper and supposidly i was supposed to get a skill from the mage to get the creeper, but then i got text saying something along the lines that i was unable to to learn the skill. now i have the quest, which i cant trash, for a quest to get a skill in a chain that i cant aquire....help would be appreciated.
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    THANK YOU DEVS FOR THE STICKY GENIE SKILLS... YOU MORONS KILLED ME AGAIN!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • Cilyce - Sanctuary
    Cilyce - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    animedium1 wrote: »
    I have the same problem. My weapon just vanished. Twice for now on 2 different characters. With weapon lvl 5. I have luck that I have some money to buy new one but this is SERIOUS BUG. Think about it in this way. Someone create high level weapon and upgrade it. After few days weapon just disappear. This player will be in rage.

If this is how weapon on lvl 5 is then there should be some timer on this I think -.-

This is the same thing that happened to me this evening. Last logged in yesterday, had my weapon and today it is gone.
  • Frosette - Sanctuary
    Frosette - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Minor bug but still a bug nonetheless and thought I'll post it.

I see Seekers as BALD people on my Mystic.
    But when I go on my Blademaster, I can see that they have hair.
    So I don't know why but thought I'll bring it to attention.

Funny bug. xD

Edit:
    I see everyone as bald people now x.x; If wanted, I can post a screenshot as proof D:
    Member of the Electrum Faction.
    Seeking friends on the Sanctuary Server.
    Characters:
    Zeverick - Male Tideborn Psychic
    Frosette - Female Earthguard Mystic
    Khalitz - Female Elven Cleric
    SmexyFang - Male Untamed Barb
    Suzietta - Female Human Blademaster
  • CHOBITS - Dreamweaver
    CHOBITS - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Minor interfacebug i never noticed before Genesis
    When you open the optionspanel, and drag it over to the right, the text for a button that obviously was removed appears, "Change Skin"
    See SCREENSHOT
    b:bye
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    (oops, I guess I was supposed to put this here and not the main tech sup thread area)

When you go to Tata the Poobah, in Icespine Pass, there is a quest to Hunt the Sirens.

PROBLEM: there are no Sirens

Even if you follow the quest link, the sirens dont exist. I looked in the water, in the air, and on the shoreline, nothing. I assume they are supposed to be in the water, since in the quest dialog with Poobah, he says he cant swim and asks for your help.

Quest: Tata the Poobah - Hunt the Sirens
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • spartenking
    spartenking Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I started an account as a mistic about a 2 week Ago .i got this quest when i had to go to crimson stronghold. i went thare and an error came up.It atomaticly logged out(also a popup that made no sense came up) so i try to log in again but it doesent work and the popup came up again . next day i have tryed again but it stil dident work and popup came up again.so i start a new mistic account.when i get that quest to go thare again i go thare and popup came up again and logged out.so now i have 2 mistic accounts thare and cant use ethier. plz help me i dont what to start it all over again
  • desenna15
    desenna15 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I was running around with my sin in Tellus and jumped against a gate. What I didn't knew was that I jumped through it and almost got out of the map. I can see everyone, while nobody can see me. The numbers are there so you know where you have to go to to see the glitch.
    here are links of the images:
    1 http://tinypic.com/r/2ikurvb/7
    2 http://tinypic.com/r/mb4wvp/7
    3 http://tinypic.com/r/av2cr5/7
    4 http://tinypic.com/r/2zywsc1/7
    5 http://tinypic.com/r/1z1vgj5/7

I showed some of my friends this glitch and they said I had to submit it.
  • /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver
    /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    k i was just doing tb elder quest chain and got to the part of the 'bloody battle' <where u enter the cave with oguishi and kill like 30 undead warriors/officers> the quest for the first 15 undead warriors was good and everything went fine but when i turned it in i didnt give the second half of the quest which is to kill the undead officers. At first i though i was a simple mistake <lag or something idk> but then the time limit <which is 30 mins> started to go negative b:shocked has any1 else experience this, is it bugged i would like some feedback plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alont
    alont Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hello.
    I have the same trouble as "Mangetsu".
    I have bug at quest call "Blood Combat"
    the quets take 30 min and have 3 steps.
    1.kill 15 unded soliders
    2.Dialog of 1 min
    3.Kill 15 undead officers.

After i done with 15 unded soliders i have 1 min dialog.
    when the timer of the dialog come to 0:00 it stuck!
    and the timer of the 30min still going and going to minus.(-20min -20sec)
    Plese help me because this is a important quest with alote exp and money and it's tidequests so i have to finish that to continue to another quests of tide..
    My player name: Seukeer
    There is some photos of the bug:

http://tinypic.com/r/5u3fhk/7

http://tinypic.com/r/35l87j5/7

http://tinypic.com/r/o8c6lf/7

Thanks and Good day :).
  • /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver
    /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    alont wrote: »
    Hello.
    I have the same trouble as "Mangetsu".
    I have bug at quest call "Blood Combat"
    the quets take 30 min and have 3 steps.
    1.kill 15 unded soliders
    2.Dialog of 1 min
    3.Kill 15 undead officers.

After i done with 15 unded soliders i have 1 min dialog.
    when the timer of the dialog come to 0:00 it stuck!
    and the timer of the 30min still going and going to minus.(-20min -20sec)
    Plese help me because this is a important quest with alote exp and money and it's tidequests so i have to finish that to continue to another quests of tide..
    My player name: Seukeer
    There is some photos of the bug:

http://tinypic.com/r/5u3fhk/7

http://tinypic.com/r/35l87j5/7

http://tinypic.com/r/o8c6lf/7

Thanks and Good day :).

Actually I log off and <after long hours of school> i logged in again and i had failed the quest obviously but i retry it and it worked perfectly just try doing it again log out and wait is all i can say <it worked for me lol>b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CHOBITS - Dreamweaver
    CHOBITS - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    (oops, I guess I was supposed to put this here and not the main tech sup thread area)

When you go to Tata the Poobah, in Icespine Pass, there is a quest to Hunt the Sirens.

PROBLEM: there are no Sirens

Even if you follow the quest link, the sirens dont exist. I looked in the water, in the air, and on the shoreline, nothing. I assume they are supposed to be in the water, since in the quest dialog with Poobah, he says he cant swim and asks for your help.

Quest: Tata the Poobah - Hunt the Sirens

For anyone doing this and didnt figure it out
    Glitched translation or just simply wrong name put in the questlog
    So if you kill the octopus/squid in the water, its them

But agreed, needs to be fixed
  • Stoli - Heavens Tear
    Stoli - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So I tried to look through all these pages for a similar report/complaint or something and found nothing.

I'm not sure how it happened, but whenever I log in now, my skillbars/hotkey bars/whatever you wanna call it, looks like this: 2011-03-2319-02-20-1.jpg

I adjust it back to where I want it, but for some reason, it never stays that way. Whenever I log back into this character its right back to where it was, like I never touched it. Is there anything I can do to make it save?

Edit: Well i fixed one side somehow, but in the process, the other is still messed up and now my quest menu glitched open. I can shut it off, but every time I log in, its back. The only thing that seems to change anything is when I'm logging into other characters on the same account and I get the "User does not exist" error. I've tried verifying files to see if that fixed it, but no go. Everything remains the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heaven's Tear--
    Stoli -- Sage Cleric (Main) -- Dominus Marshal
    _River -- 101 Demon Veno (Retired)
    Echosaridy -- 101 Sage Sin (Alt)
    Sarifikara -- 80 Blademaster (Future Demon)
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The squad list clickable area apparently vastly exceeds the squad list size - it seems to also encompass the area where the members buffs are showing. It makes difficult to target mobs (if its too near squad list, instead of targetting a mob, the squad member will be targetted). It also makes moving by point and click complicated, example:

http://img641.imageshack.us/i/pwisqlistbug.png/

Also, I've noticed a certain delay with updating hp/mp bars on squad list as compared to bars of a targetted squad member (the bars of the targetted person update more quickly while those on the squad list have a few seconds of delay). This makes more difficult to monitor the hp of squad members not currently targetted as what can be seen is actually not up-to-date display. Moreover, this isn't lag related... It appears also without any lag.
    Example:

http://img233.imageshack.us/i/pwisqlistbug2.png/
  • Midkemia - Raging Tide
    Midkemia - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Need some help not sure if this is an old issue or a new one, but i just got back after being away for a month. I update and patch the game but than when i click start i get a pop-up in unreadable garbled lettering and im not sure what to do to fix this.I dont have my start up disc so i cant install the chinese lettering pack. Has anyone found a solution to this problem??? Need help please i really wanna get back on pwi.
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Quest Squid Hunting

The text says to kill Cruising Kingsquids (mobs of such name don't exist), while the drops are obtainable from mobs called Migration Bandits.

Quest Hunt the Sirens

The text says to kill Sirens (non-existing mobs in the indicated area), the drops are obtainable from mobs called "Ground Seawitch" (rather nonsensical name for water mobs too).
  • Jehnes - Heavens Tear
    Jehnes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    http://img842.imageshack.us/i/20110328135804.png/

i got glitched while i was doing nirvana for my 99 keys during double drop time, it didnt show the NPC to get the quest, only showed elder. help me plz
  • madametanztausderreihe
    madametanztausderreihe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    When I go in Treehollow Lake, Hunters Tribe and Starry Wilds
    (no matter at which server or with which character)
    an Error message appears and I'm not able to close it without closing the Game.
    b:angry
    I can't even click at teleporting or move.

4 of my chars are trash now!

b:shocked

...every time I log in with these characters the same box appears again
    ---
    I uploaded the pics with the errorboxes :
    http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w180/Liv-1991/mk/ZauberblattHeavensTearTreehollowLake.jpg
    http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w180/Liv-1991/mk/LanthiraStarryWildsHarshlandserver.jpg
    http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w180/Liv-1991/mk/SommerbriseHarshlandsDragonHUntersTribe.jpg
    http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w180/Liv-1991/mk/MadameHarshlandsStarryWilds.jpg
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    EDIT: it works now.
    U have to start the client and klick at Verify...
    well it said download couldnt complete but anyway, it works again.!!!
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    look, more GFD glitches...

holeen.jpg?t=1301708075

wheres my little sqd dots on the map damnit

mapglitch.jpg?t=1301708048
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    After the update, the mini map's location name bar has gotten so huge (it practically reaches to the middle of the window) that it gets covered by selected monsters' panel.

The quest The Necklace (from NPC Joyce near Tellus city) - the quest says to kill Devilish Snow Chimeis to get the drop, but the necklace actually drops from monsters called Snow Devilkins.
This discussion has been closed.