DQ Rewards (resolved) / Facebook Connect Issue (resolved)

Comments

• Tigriss_f - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_f - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    im extremely curious as to how people still have those...

it only ever let me get 1.

if i try to get a new one it says
    The Anniversary items have already been sent to the highest level character on your account as of Thu, 09/02/2010 @ 08:57 PM. Log into the game and check your Mailbox!

I wasn't around to get it then. I didn't even know about it. I was searching google for something and came across the 2010 anniversary page. I did what it said and was sent the bless box. It's was just luck and good timing on my part finding the page after my Jones ran out.
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I tried 7 times to get a makeover scroll but nothin yet. all the other rewards work fine, well the counter goes up and i don't accept the confirmation, but don't want them yet.
    b:angry I will blow up my computer if i get charged for 7 scrolls. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    WTF?!!! IF U GMS WANNA FIX THE DQ SYSTEM... FIX IT PROPERLY !!!

WHY DO YOU WENT TO SHUT IT DOWN, SO THAT YOU CAN FIX IT... THEN WHEN IT IS UP AGAIN... ITS NOT STILL FIXED YET !!!

IF U WANNA FIX SOMETHING, FIX IT PROPERLY, WTF IS WRONG WITH GMS IN THIS GAME?!!!! JESUS !!!
    b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Too busy counting all the money from you clueless people. You give them money even when they don't fix anything. Sure they give us new items and expansions, but that only adds to the bug/glitch count. Maybe if you morons would close your wallets they would have some incentive to making this game at least decent.
  • dragon80blaster
    dragon80blaster Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    worked for a little while then is now stopped working! Waiting for it to be fixed...AGAIN!!
    edited March 2011
    Too busy counting all the money from you clueless people. You give them money even when they don't fix anything. Sure they give us new items and expansions, but that only adds to the bug/glitch count. Maybe if you morons would close your wallets they would have some incentive to making this game at least decent.
    i havent spent a penny here, sorry PWE, and wont because of the TOS.
    i accept that we dont own anything here and that PWE can close us down without reason.
    i thank those that do spend money here cause without them i would be makeing this post on another online game.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jenniferk
    jenniferk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    My DQ rewards are STILL not working! FAIL!!b:cry
  • X_XdavidX_X - Lost City
    X_XdavidX_X - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Boo... So its STILL not workin properly for me as well... Frickin lame... I say, stop workin on the DQ page and fix the Jones Blessin page already! Haha...

*Side note... It works for an alt account that has NO DQ POINTS in it... WTF?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LoNgcHaR - Dreamweaver
    LoNgcHaR - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dear GM im still having issues with sending my dq rewards to my cahracter. Hope it will be fixed soon. thank you
  • Kak/shI - Lost City18
    Kak/shI - Lost City18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dq rewards isnt working for me tried to get a makeover scroll and couldnt so i spent the last of my money to get one please fix it please
  • Terasgift - Heavens Tear
    Terasgift - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    yeah the DQ items page still isn't working. i treid 4 times to get some random dyes and nothing. can we get this fixed soon please?b:begb:begb:beg
  • Cortimis - Dreamweaver
    Cortimis - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Update: The Dragon Points page is now functional! Let me know if you continue to experience problems with it. We are still working on Facebook Connect and we'll let you know when we have an update.
    Thanks all.
    No, it is not. Can select server, select item, select amount, hit confirm, nothing.
    Doesn't take points, nothing. Clearing cookies has nothing to do with it.
    Cortimis - 101 Demon Barbarian. 100% legit, no goonzs/no APS

Cortimi - 9X Demon Seeker. Total garbage and I will kill you with it anyways.
  • Yhuna - Harshlands
    Yhuna - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yep, same prob here x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yhuna - 101 Mystic
    Elyzium - 100 Wizzie
    Demitrix - 100 Cleric
    Neidra - 91 Veno
    S N A K E B Y T E<3
  • Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    same here x.x
  • Tiphy - Lost City
    Tiphy - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same here.
    My points from 2 days ago are still 'being vendored' and it's not like it's some incredible huge amount either. x.x
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The DQ points hasn't changed, at least using chrome.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • AnodyneBlade - Archosaur
    AnodyneBlade - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've got the points needed to buy an item, but it won't send it to my character. Please fix it?
  • Genghis_Khan - Sanctuary
    Genghis_Khan - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    DQ points wont here as well, it shows my points but wont send item ( medal )
  • Ephemera - Raging Tide
    Ephemera - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Any update on this? It'd be nice if we could get this working.
  • lolerpantiess
    lolerpantiess Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I refuse to spend any more money here until both are fixed :). Since PWE don't work over weekends the fix may take a few days from today unfortunately. If they decide to fix it, They may remove it completely. But don't flame patience is a virtue. Btw to the poster who said it's the GM's fault. You're incorrect a GM is a Game Master, Someone who maintains the games stability by making sure that the game runs smoothly not by maintaining hardware for each of the servers or fixing bugs with the website (which is what DQ/Jones' Blessing is). I understand your frustration as it is frustrating, I'm unable to level without it because mobs just pwn the **** out of my mystic it's just not cricket. But I am sure there will be news/update about it soon.

Regards, ~Lolerpanties
  • _xNettykins - Sanctuary
    _xNettykins - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i still cant seem to order the jones blessing that page is down and i try to order the rep badges with dq points but that wont work either when will this be resolved ty b:sad
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Bump...

Starting to play back again on my cleric I had made "generic" but would like to change his looks...

Same problem as above poster on updated Firefox and internet explorer.

Slect item, quantity (although for makeover scroll i cant) press confirm, nothing....

Of course i select server and char first..And seeing how many players we are I don't see each of us sending tickets . "Dear GM I will like this , this and that with my DQ" and seeing them mail it to us one by one in game...

b:surrender

Edited :
  • Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
    Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    same as lynx. I select everything correctly, then I confirm it...nothing happens...
    Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
    101 BM (5aps/r9)
    100 Veno (Farmer)
    90 Sin (for goofs)
    75 pys (for info)
  • Lavrena - Archosaur
    Lavrena - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same as all others, I cant send items to my char.

But there is one more problem , in my case, I still have char that was erased at least a weak ago - I can select that char to send DQ reward items to. Where would that items go....

I agree that this is free to play game and everything PWI gave us is good will but c'mon, on several servers in just one bidding I think PWI can make enough money to resolve this issue.

( sorry for bad english , but I think I made my point here )
  • Jenguin - Heavens Tear
    Jenguin - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    FIX THE JOLLY JONES BLESSING... seriously....b:angry
  • dembed
    dembed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hi I would like to get my 2 medals of glory so i can finally get my R9 gear
    its demotivating not beeing able to get it after so much hard work
    edited March 2011
    still didnt get my makeover scroll. i babe needs a face lift. and a boob jobb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malicar - Raging Tide
    Malicar - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Seriously...how long does it take to fix the Jones? It's getting really annoying.
    edited March 2011
    might take time to fix jonesy cause not everyone has an issue with it. i got mine but made me too strong and i drew aggro from pet. i had to power down a bit to use it.
    jonesy was nice but could have been better, but free is free. thanks PWb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    People can use the Daily Blessing...Granted not as strong but still something.

TBH, if there was no more Blessing = not a big deal in my opinion. I think the issue is more nothing was initially said about this "issue" and so far there has been no real update.

Maybe they will come out with a Defense Blessing b:dirty (let a girl dream b:chuckle).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
This discussion has been closed.