DQ Rewards (resolved) / Facebook Connect Issue (resolved)

Options

Comments

• FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if the DQ page problem is fixed, then why is it that its still not possible to click on the server and character, and get the names to appear?

you said to let you know if there are still problems...well, sure looks like its still snafued...b:sad

Hey guys,

Update: The Dragon Points page is now functional! Let me know if you continue to experience problems with it. .
    Thanks all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hey fox, try clearing your history/browsing data. I cleared "from the beginning of time" in google chrome then was able to select. b:cute
  • Venoriffic - Dreamweaver
    Venoriffic - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can select server/character, but it does not transfer item to mailbox for me aswell. tried latest Firefox and Latest IE. b:surrender
  • $now - Dreamweaver
    $now - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    +1

Let me make sure I'm reading the previous post correctly. I pay PWI real $ for cash shop items yet I'm not a paying customer. Am I giving money to a charity? You mean I can deduct this from my taxes? PWI is a not-for profit right? /sarcasm off

I hate to slap you with the stone cold truth; without money generated from cash shop there would be no Genesis, there would be no Raging Tide, there would be so little new content as to be ridiculous. You woud be lucky to even have a means to send a bug report or get tech support. Me and any other person who has given a nickel of real $ to PWI has every right to complain about bugs and the people who truly are F2P can say TY to those who DO spend real $ so that PWI has the resources to fix bugs and create new material.

LOL tell me I'm not a "paying customer" because the game is F2P. You can b:kiss my ...

Your cash shop contributions are a mere snowball in the blizzard that is ad revenue. b:pleased
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Your cash shop contributions are a mere snowball in the blizzard that is ad revenue. b:pleased

That shows how little you know. b:bye
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • jules1970
    jules1970 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have cleared all temp files in google, explorer, restarted my pc, and i still can not get the jone's blessing????? Any ideas? I would really like to have it on my new characters.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jules1970 wrote: »
    I have cleared all temp files in google, explorer, restarted my pc, and i still can not get the jone's blessing????? Any ideas? I would really like to have it on my new characters.

DQ rewards were fixed, not Jone's Blessing. You'll still have to wait a bit before you can get one.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Malicar - Raging Tide
    Malicar - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Man...I really could use a jones. b:sad Ran out the day it went down...pretty annoying. Hope it's back up soon.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    One problem with the DQ page. The Items Vendored tab... that one column should say points (as in points you get), not PRICE. Lol that was confusing at first, especially the line where i turned in 90 Mystical Totems. it said Price 2250. For a few i was tihnking that was the npc price of them, and i was like eh? everything else is like 1 or 10 or w/e.... didnt' make sense till i went 90 X 25..... lol
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1 hour til TW and blessings still not up. I am disappoint. b:angry
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DQ points get credited and I can select Server/Character, can click on medal of glories and send myself 2 of them. The page refreshes after I do but nothing happens...

Has anyone actually sent themselves rewards?

Edit:
    It works now, I just have to log off completely from the game and then go to the forum. If your logged on the game it seems to bug the DQ page.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DQ page is still down. It won't let me select a server or character.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Erm I just sent my mystic ONE perfect stone to check it.. the site's fine........

Course I'm using the o so hated Internet Explorer that I've NEVER had a problem with..... *cough* lol ijs...

And no i didnt' log off like the post two above mine. It got sent in a split second as usual.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've tried 3 different browses, including IE, and got no results.

I've tried the log off from game trick, and got no results.

The DQ page works fine for one account, but not at all for my main account.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • jerkx
    jerkx Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Would rather jones' blessing than DQ but even still neither are working
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's still not working for me. I can see the page, select server and character, and then click on 'send' to bring up the confirmation box. But when I click on confirm and the box disappears, nothing happens. The page does not deduct the dragon points I used, and I do not get the item in the mail in game. I'm using Firefox 3.6.
  • jorn1234
    jorn1234 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    doesnt matter for me which browser i use, or if im logged in or not.
    i can't send DQ items to my char.
  • flashpoint1
    flashpoint1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    when will we get joens blessings back? its kinda imballanced during tw we wenn ppl got their jones while others don't...it's such a hudge damage diffrence...
  • Kanttelly - Archosaur
    Kanttelly - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yup same here ,can select everything but no item and no points deducted
  • evilcorpse04
    evilcorpse04 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Frankly speaking, the Jones Blessing is like getting a MEGA reward for doing almost nothing. +30 attack lvl is no joke (against creeps specially {creeps=mobs >.> }) But nevertheless, Jones blessing is like a drug in Perfect world, once u have tasted it, you cant resist it.
    SO YEA WE ALL WANT IT BACK. GMs, good luck on fixing it soon. Hope u give it ur best because its really needed out here. b:victory
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Update: It worked for me now. The only thing I did differently was that I was no longer logged into the game while using the DQ webpage. Not sure if that was the issue, or if they just happened to fix it in the last hour or so.
  • Lalius - Lost City
    Lalius - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Like 5 hours ago I vendored items worth 8000 DQ points, about half an hour later another 100 or so. While the 100 got added instantly, I am still waiting for the 8k... Do large amounts need longer than small ones, is it random, or did my DQ points get lost. b:surrender Anyone else had similar issues?
  • LordKeen - Archosaur
    LordKeen - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why Jones still not working? I want to grind!!!
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DQPs accumulated appropriately for me last night, and worked when I had items sent to me.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I miss my blessing, lol
    I didn't realize how reliant I was on it D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Critikill - Dreamweaver
    Critikill - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Will not let me purchase the 50k DQP reward b:sad
  • jduir
    jduir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thats good u r fixing jones blessing now what about genie skills we click and nothing happens. I try second wind and holypath to save my life and die clicking it b:sad
  • MissTriss - Harshlands
    MissTriss - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Everyone got too used to jones blessings. Most people I know had 6+ stacked in there mail boxes if anything should of happened. I don't have one right now, and its no big deal. I can still drop barbs and solo a full FC in 35 mins.

So a page broke, so you rubber band? Its broken for everyone else too, and everyone else rubber bands. Might I add there are little things you can do to help prevent rubber banding. I find coming to a complete stop before dropping off a fly mount helps, and not jumping while going down a hill. Those are the only too places I rubber band. (IE. Any of the bridges from center arch) When I know there is a sin I can't see around, I jump and sometimes I rubber band. It's caused me to die in PvP, its no big deal. And I use scrolls, most I know that complain about dying cause of lag or rubberbanding in PvP dont use scrolls.

Every game is going to have bugs, FTP or not. It seems people like to forget that there made by people, and even with a lot of testing, it might not be perfect on the first or even tenth time.

I'm a 'cashshopper' yet I don't sit here and complain that I have more of a right to be upset then someone who farms.

On a side note, I honesty find other things more annoying. Like the fact that tideborn cant upgrade there fly mounts. I chose looks over speed for a long time and used shadowbreeze on my sin. I did switch to Shadow Fall now, makes catching a run-away cleric when shadow tele is on cool fun b:dirty . Theres the same thing with the earthguard flys now.

All in all, its a fun game and its, for the most part, well made. Look back at what we came from, we've come a long way.

Note: I said "I know" a lot. MEANING, I'm speaking from personal experience. My problems, my views. I'm not saying everyone thinks the same as me.

OH, one more thing, i saw someone say something about the genie skills. Put them on a short cut bar, might take time to get used too, but it wont mess up when you click the skill.
  • thekins
    thekins Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i like the part how i cant spend my dq points
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DQ reward still doesn't work for me.
    I selected the character I want dq rewards sent to and chose the quantity of the reward and then the confirm button. It just takes me back to the dq page and my dq points unchanged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.