Comments

• Valrond - Heavens Tear
    Valrond - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Filter in Auction House doesnt work b:surrenderb:angry
  • kembrechts
    kembrechts Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    How do i go about logging in it was upgrading all the way up to end then stopped and a pop up would come up and say error downloading file and it would retry on its own 10 sec after the pop up?

had same problem, you can fix that by doing the update manually
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    /Draco/ - Archosaur Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The expancion only me has brought problems, I could not play in the whole day for problems of damaged files, the limit is that nobody gives an explanation to it, thank you pwi, b:cry
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    I am waiting, go 9 hours waiting for a response and alone receipt " install it again " or " check the files ", pwi give me a answer please
    b:angry Genesis error
  • kembrechts
    edited March 2011
    I am waiting, go 9 hours waiting for a response and alone receipt " install it again " or " check the files ", pwi give me a answer please
    b:angry Genesis error

have u tried doing a manually update? i had some probs too with the auto updating, and doing it manually fixed my problem, maybe it can fix yours too :)
  • QueenGaia - Archosaur
    QueenGaia - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Here's a couple of I've gotten on my Mystic.

1. Devil pet does a normal attack of 86. When I try to use its Folding Strike the damage is still 86, instead of 3 times more of 258 like it says it should be.

2. If I send pet into attack the mob first then use a Combo to also attack it will stop working after the first couple have been cast. I then tested to see if it did the same after I attacked first but the combo worked fine.
  • /Draco/ - Archosaur
    edited March 2011
    kembrechts wrote: »
    have u tried doing a manually update? i had some probs too with the auto updating, and doing it manually fixed my problem, maybe it can fix yours too :)

Can u post a tutorial please?
  • kembrechts
    edited March 2011
    Can u post a tutorial please?

i'm not so good with computers to post u a tutorial :/
    maybe someone els can do it, if they know how :/
    i'm sorry :s
  • BlazingSky - Dreamweaver
    BlazingSky - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    How do i go about logging in it was upgrading all the way up to end then stopped and a pop up would come up and say error downloading file and it would retry on its own 10 sec after the pop up?

I fixed this by exiting the program and then running it again. If that doesn't work, you can try cancelling the update and running a file verification instead. This will update the game while checking the files.

Perfect World: The only place where farmers can get rich.
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    2a98p5w.jpg

just something little, but its uncomfortable to play with. small bug, the debuffs on a mob go under the words for special status mobs. instead of before when they would be under the words so you could clearly see both.

also, it will take more playing but so far it seems like the new chi bar is going to be alot more difficult to read than it was before. maybe it could be looked at again and see what people have to say...but so far I don't think thats a good chance compared to the rest of the new UI.
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    buggedhair.png
    The texture on the headband head fashion is bugged and dosent look right. It really bothers me for some reason >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saphira__ - Raging Tide
    Saphira__ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I am also having problems with the customization of my male Mystic. When I modify my character's appearance, I can save a preset or just confirm it. It appears as if my character is safely modified. I log into the game and my character has been reverted to the default male Mystic. I go back to the selection screen, and it appears defaulted there as well. On top of that, if I try to load any of the newly saved presets it says "customization data error". It seems as if there's absolutely nothing I can do with my character. Please let me know if there are any fixes for it.
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    HoneyPott - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the stash supply gives seekers a sword which has a requirement of 16 Str and 13 Dex, but which is usable at level 5. As the build is supposed to be 5 str/3 dex/2 vit every 2 levels, it sounds like this sword is more likely usable at level 10 - same as the Tideborn stash supply weps.

Another thing I noticed was that the armour given out by the various npcs at the starting area has no blue stats, yet the armour showed for level one as a quest reward in the pop-up (also in Encyclopaedia under Gear) does have blue stats but it has a different name. I can't see that there are two different sets of armour given as quest rewards and wearable at level 1. So something isn't right here.
  • Reireikitteh - Dreamweaver
    Reireikitteh - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    since the update i got a square where there should be a star on the item/gear thats on the ground never had that before the expansion/update i tried many settings for visual effects nothing changes that issue i tried verifying files no change any clues on to fix that? anyone?
  • Kyzyl - Raging Tide
    Kyzyl - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm having a problem like Saphira's (#493). I created a Mystic and fully customised the character's look, but I log in only to see the defaults. I've tried modifying and logging back in, and I think my body settings stuck, but not my face or hair settings.
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I had to create an earthguard char using presets since the created char was bald and with blank eyes, and choosing hairstyles/eyes types didn't change a thing. But after choosing preset looks I could customize the char properly.
  • bloodo
    bloodo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ok the glitch i find most annoying is whjen either your flying to anywhere an you just put yopur aerogear away an fall directly to the ground you end up floating above the ground, then when u try an move u glitch all the way till u reach the ground. or when u jump off a hill thats on the side of the roads an u glitch for like 30 seconds for your character to hit the ground. an i know its not just my computer or connection my frined experiences the same thing . and about your dragon points system. the only points that wewre on there is the 1st set i sold on the 1st day, other than that about 2-3days worth of stuff an major points aren't on there. so im about 3-5k down from where it should be. also about your website. it keeps timing out when i try an hit account or i try an log onto the dragon points rewards. i have also asked several people in my guild an they are experiencing the same issue. the game is great but your site seems to have alot of issues also.
  • hunekel
    hunekel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    When ever i try to get in my main char its kicks me out and and shows me some files as bugs and want me to report it :l, but when i play with the others its fine :s ,but not really fine because when ever i press some stuff to see like item name in chat bar, it also kicks me out and shows the same problem. hope there is a solution for it, or if there is a new update to solve those bugs problem it would be fantastic ^_^ ty.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There is a bug customization of making the new Earthguard, its just like the TB face bug, I can't change the hair color, I can't the Eye color and how the eyes looks, the skin color of the body doesn't match with the face color, etc.

Pretty much I can change the body but I'm stuck with the generic Earthguard head. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Seeker skill Bladed Fevor does not reflect the increased Attack and Defense level when activated.
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Mystic avatars' level gets increased randomly - they dont seem to gain exp, they dont level when the char levels either.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I believe this is just a minor localization error, but here you go.

localizationerror.png
  • dddenise
    dddenise Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    @ the auction house, the search item in the filter doesn't work anymore.
  • QueenGaia - Archosaur
    QueenGaia - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I had Befuddling Creeper and Punishing Sting set in combo. First time using it only the Sting appeared. Second try they both appeared but Creeper only lasted about 4 seconds then vanished along with all the hotkeys from the right bar, causing character to die in 3 seconds since I had no heal. I was at Dragon Hunter Tribe area doing Water Chimei Bandit quest.
  • purpleerkle420
    purpleerkle420 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Having a problem connecting to severs was in lost city pvp all morning worked fine took a break and logged off. Came back later to play and I can't log into any of the western servers. All of the eastern server show up fine but none of the western. Before you say it my comps fault it was working fine for the last 2 days have all the ports opened (have used port checker and ports are open)in my router that need to be open I have even uninstalled all my firewall anti virus ect... still nothing. This is getting old if you guys can't get servers up and running right It is pointless to play I'm just glad I haven't purchased anything from your cheesy pay store with real money I be really pissed then.
  • Saphira__ - Raging Tide
    Saphira__ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    There is a bug customization of making the new Earthguard, its just like the TB face bug, I can't change the hair color, I can't the Eye color and how the eyes looks, the skin color of the body doesn't match with the face color, etc.

Pretty much I can change the body but I'm stuck with the generic Earthguard head. b:surrender

I've been having this exact problem since the expansion came out. All you need to do is click on "Modify". Select one of the game's preset bodie's and just hit "confirm". Enter the game to see if it saved, then go back to the character creation. You should be able to fully customize it from there.
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Kun Kun resists the Mystic skill Absorb Soul when the description states it is a physical damage attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Mystic avatars' level gets increased randomly - they dont seem to gain exp, they dont level when the char levels either.
    After you level up, just resummon your mystic's "pet" and then its level will match yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • zakibent
    zakibent Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Where Is The Music
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Another localization mishap, methinks...

localization.png
This discussion has been closed.