Suggestions to 5aps OPness in PvE

124»

Comments

• FatalPulse - Raging Tide
    FatalPulse - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Rather than make bosses phy immune, have them proc a heavy bramble that cannot be purged. Barbs would need to hold agro with flesh ream (a crazy idea, I know) and DD would likely have to be ranged, or at least not aps focused.

This would be my suggestion for new bosses in a new endgame instance, farmed for new endgame gears. Unfortunately, there will be no new endgame instance with the upcoming expansion..

b:cry
    calm down with the letter size it hurt my eyes to read it
    I live amung the shadows O_e
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:coolb:sin
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Also have the problem that some ranged players don't know how to work within Nirvana squads.

Little tip .. All because you are ranged doesn't mean you have to stand at range :/ .

Nothing worse than one Range DD in one corner and another in the opposite, making the tanks spend half the time running after the boss following each random agro.

Stay close (ish) to the boss and each other . b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Also have the problem that some ranged players don't know how to work within Nirvana squads.

Little tip .. All because you are ranged doesn't mean you have to stand at range :/ .

Nothing worse than one Range DD in one corner and another in the opposite, making the tanks spend half the time running after the boss following each random agro.

Stay close (ish) to the boss and each other . b:thanks

+1... that's one of the most annoying things ever. Plume shell it up or die... but stop running so I have a chance to re-obtain aggro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bonbonsmalisia
    bonbonsmalisia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Magic classes are no longer needed in instances like TT, Nirvana. I suggest to make a requirement for rainbow squad for these instances. No TT or nirvana w/o having a rainbow squad.

Second suggestion, make the bosses have the ability to have 2 stances-1 phis immune one and 1 magic immune. Lets say boss has 5mil hp, at 2,5mil the boss becomes phis immune so any aps class must have along side magic classes to compensate.
    Also bosses can spawn minions that are phis or magic immune.

This would make the other classes worth in pve too.

this is the reason why ur not a gm , and why u all ppl suck

instead of asking to ICREASE the damage u do by 1/3 or moar leaving aps alone and making everyone happy, u all ppl prefer to smash others and make them be worthless ;) so human nature

and maybe u just dont haave friends thats why ur not invited to any squad ; ) i wouldnt be suprised if u think like that xD coz so far i get invited in every place i apply to and noone has issues with me, maybe just

gear up? and dont qq running with a +3 weapon with no single channel on u ; )
  • Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary
    Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    And that coming from a level 4X sin.... Well that explains why your post seems so stupid.
  • bonbonsmalisia
    edited February 2011
    i have a 101 cleric so suck it ; ) its funny how u all think that a level 40 knows nothing about the game, and its even more laugh taking how u all feel how can i say this " 10 TIMES BETTER +100 SELF CONFIDENCE POINTS" if someone is lower than u,

ofc everyone lv 100 below in ur opninion is a failed noob, well i might suprise u "so smart not boy/girl" that people do have alts : O ( ! )

ENGLIGHTED?

getting -30% channel totally change my healing abilities and the changes are VERY VISIBLE by the hp drop rate at hard physical bosss like cosmo in 2-3, look at a 73% channel veno i did a nirv with she didnt have the agroo thou but it was a incredible damage dealt

u all ppl need to get a life, seriously i reccomend to go out

instead of making the game proftable for u giving logical arguments a proposition to increse the damage delta by casters or to cut the channel time by half or add anything else that might help and make the aps squad + u all new changed caster profitable to everyone u ALL PREFER TO SMASH AND DESTROY everyone thats slightly better than u

u all people think only about urself, not about others, u dont think logically, u will never be needed in any insatnce anyway if aps will disappear, as one smart person stated before,

try to make ur value go up and make the squad value incease as well where u dont have thee acuaall agroo but u deal the damage worth ur space in squad
  • Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary
    Ash_ketchups - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ... I stopped trying to read that incoherent mess you call a post after the first "sentence". Why don't you come back when you can form a coherent sentence without the need to make yourself look like an utter moron in the process?

And FYI, level means nothing in this game thanks to hypers, 3x BH, oracles, etc. You can get a fresh char to 100 in a week or so which invalidates any level based stupidity you may have to toss in.
  • bonbonsmalisia
    edited February 2011
    uh oh i can smell a nerd rage comming ... O.O

and ofc u had proove ur 10 times better than me now , feeling awesome? confidnce went up coz u live in ur own fantasy world?

maybe i cannot express well what i think in english but u all gotta understand than making others weaker will not make u stronger automaticly, instead of this ask the deevs gms or whoever has the power to take changes for ur own class, in logical way of thinking u will increase the profit

by why do i bother <,< imma get smashed by a brainless like u -_-

ya know if not the bh/fc or hypers u wouldnt hit ur level 100 anyway so why do u qq about sth u acually are using? and lol 1 week to get to 100, u seriiusly gotta have no lief to do that xD
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Enough with the personal insults.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.