Suggestions to 5aps OPness in PvE

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd really have no problem with instances taking longer but not these,maybe some new ones that are worth staying 1-2 hours in.

It's hardly worth to even do tt/nirv w/o full 4-5 aps squads anymore. Why would any1,even as a caster spend 40-50 mins doing a nirvana that get's you 1 canny per squad member(if drops are good) that's worth 500-600k? And those are Rt prices which are pretty high compared to older servers,on sanct, I haven't seen uncannies sell for more than 450k. Hell,grinding is more profitable then.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I completely agree with TMP.

Secondly, I don't understand why you're the one who started this thread, Spell_Caster. You have a level 101 cleric. Go heal for the 5 aps Nirvana squads instead of QQ'ing you can't get one as a +12 wizard. I'm confused.
    Then the Sins, Bms and Barbs would have to grab their Lunar bow and start pew pew it to death.

Thirdly. What BM has a lunar bow?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd really have no problem with instances taking longer but not these,maybe some new ones that are worth staying 1-2 hours in.

It's hardly worth to even do tt/nirv w/o full 4-5 aps squads anymore. Why would any1,even as a caster spend 40-50 mins doing a nirvana that get's you 1 canny per squad member(if drops are good) that's worth 500-600k? And those are Rt prices which are pretty high compared to older servers,on sanct, I haven't seen uncannies sell for more than 450k. Hell,grinding is more profitable then.

this person...KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. READ THIS!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Just do a 60 seconds cooldown on spark.
    There's no good reason to demon spark every 12seconds. It's meant for burst damage not sustained damage.

+1 b:victory

Most intelligent thing I read in a APS QQ Thread.

APS aint the real trouble...Refilling chi so fast to respark is..

To me sparking is like a "reward" : U build it up and ..How nice..for 12 secs, one can get super powerful.

Right now, MIXED with aps, it's like : Look at me im super powerful..forever...b:surrender

Before getting flamed..A 60 secs cooldown on triple sparking woudnt be tad bad at all.

Even 20 secs cooldwon on spark 1 and 40 secs on spark two (To balance things)

Woudn't penalize too much 5-6 sins squad, they would just have to alternate their sparking...5 sins...12 secs spark with 60 secs cooldown..Easy math..Get it ? b:chuckle
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    PinkyRose - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    +1 b:victory

Most intelligent thing I read in a APS QQ Thread.

APS aint the real trouble...Refilling chi so fast to respark is..

To me sparking is like a "reward" : U build it up and ..How nice..for 12 secs, one can get super powerful.

Right now, MIXED with aps, it's like : Look at me im super powerful..forever...b:surrender

Before getting flamed..A 60 secs cooldown on triple sparking woudnt be tad bad at all.

Even 20 secs cooldwon on spark 1 and 40 secs on spark two (To balance things)

Woudn't penalize too much 5-6 sins squad, they would just have to alternate their sparking...5 sins...12 secs spark with 60 secs cooldown..Easy math..Get it ? b:chuckle

Absolutely the most ingenious thing I have ever heard on a QQ APS thread.
    This not only helps in PvE in instance runs, but it puts a dent in all those sins who like to demon spark...pretty much every class....to death.

Of course, you still have the issue of them twitching to death, which is still a problem even with the spark "nurf". It really only solves the problem of BM APS, and not by much....most BM's can twitch you to death WITHOUT having to spark. (Rome, Applequest, JoshXT)

And is this just for melee classes? Because I know a bunch of casters who depend on their sparks for a little extra MP during combat situations. (I mean, it wouldn't matter because we take a long while to get sparks back unless we have chi pots, but still, it puts a damper in some of our abilities. (Elf Priest.)

I've always agreed that the cap needs to be set back down to 3.33. Barbs may actually get squads after this, Archers will actually use their bows, and who knows, a Caster may actually get a Nirvana run or two! It just seems like the simplest (and laziest, which is apparently what our developing staff is best at,) solution. (Because you and I both know, they don't care if people QQ about spending money on 5aps...they have their share, so suck it up or gtfo in their opinon.)

I like this alternative, but not too terribly much. We all know BM's and Sins can get high APS without having to spark.
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

I find your lack of intelligence disturbing, commander.... b:bye
    "It's L's half brother _/\/\_!" --Bitterroot, Harshlands xD
  • Queenofpower - Dreamweaver
    Queenofpower - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Most of the suggestions made will not help the game make money and hence will mostly not be implemented b:cry . Soo i suggest the following lol :

Introduce new packs with gear that gives massive channeling bonus and reduce cooldown time bonus for casters....make money aand help casters.....

Introduce a new legendary pet for venos that has the defence of hercs and the attk of nixes (5 aps pet lol ? )

I remember first money was made from venos. then BMs then Sins and now finally rank 9....its all abt money people not about "balancing the game"........well they do need money to keep the game running on all the servers and develop new games......

Also one more thing. All these 5 aps people are now farming money not spending real $$. Stop them from farming TT/Nirvana soo much and they will have to spend $$ again b:victory

My suggestions are not very serious in nature :P but am stating a fact. b:surrender
  • L_y_n_x - Raging Tide
    L_y_n_x - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    And is this just for melee classes? Because I know a bunch of casters who depend on their sparks for a little extra MP during combat situations. (I mean, it wouldn't matter because we take a long while to get sparks back unless we have chi pots, but still, it puts a damper in some of our abilities. (Elf Priest.)

Didn't see that point of view cause I ain't a caster. But I do understand it..My wife is Cleric (EP, whatever u wanna call it) and if she BB's and gets cancelled it does seem a pain to gain back chi. But then again..that's chi...not spark itself..

What I don't like is melee classes (even if i'm one) that can stay 500% damage at 25% atk speed (demon) almost "forever".. As much as any melee class woudnt like a mage class casting on them at 700% magic damage "forever"
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Didn't see that point of view cause I ain't a caster. But I do understand it..My wife is Cleric (EP, whatever u wanna call it) and if she BB's and gets cancelled it does seem a pain to gain back chi. But then again..that's chi...not spark itself..

What I don't like is melee classes (even if i'm one) that can stay 500% damage at 25% atk speed (demon) almost "forever".. As much as any melee class woudnt like a mage class casting on them at 700% magic damage "forever"

It wouldn't be so terrible if you didn't have the spark nurf on casters (unless that caster is a Mage). Lots of Clerics depend on that spark and the chi for BB and such, (obviously) and it's hard for casters in general to get chi at all. (Thus why I spam the making of chi pots.) Psychics have three or four spark-dependant skills that are vital to us actually surviving PvP without having rediculously OP gear. (*cough* urDian....)

Sparks aren't so much an issue for casters as they are for melee...usually we don't even get a chance to use our sparks in PvP anyway.... b:surrender

I do believe nurfing sparks would help the APS addiction, but not too much....there are still 5.0 Barbs out there, and that needs to stop. They shouldn't have to depend and restat just to compete with the damn Fish and steroid-enhanced BM's.
    >.> I remember when I used to eat BM's for breakfast.....
    My Harshland main has funky lettering, so forums delete his posts. Now I post on my boredom toon from Archosaur.

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

• Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    How hard is it to understand b:cry

Wiz/Psy are for PVP at end-game

If you want end game PVE make a freaking PVE class b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    edited February 2011

Wiz/Psy are MOSTLY for PVP at end-game

Fixed that for you. Ever heard of zhenning? b:chuckle

And, PvE class? There's honestly what, three or five "PvE Classes" ?

Venomancer (with a herc)
    5.0 BM
    5.0 Sin
    5.0 Barb
    5.0 Archer

And not everybody wants to farm themselves to death on a game....some of us actually want to ENJOY our time and our classes. Not everybody wants to roll those braindead APS-addict classes.

"Oh, you want to PvE? Conform to what everybody else is doing and make the APS addiction even worse! It's never a problem until it becomes your problem, and if someone else is complaining about it, they're just QQng!" [/facepalm]

Is it like some written law that Psychics and Wizards are JUST PvP at endgame? As if. I'd rather be kicking **** at endgame anyway than spamming farming instances until I literally collapse of sheer boredom....I'd gag myself first. -.-

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Wiz/Psy are for PVP at end-game

Please, show me non-PvP classes.
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Fixed that for you. Ever heard of zhenning? b:chuckle

And, PvE class? There's honestly what, three or five "PvE Classes" ?

Venomancer (with a herc)
    5.0 BM
    5.0 Sin
    5.0 Barb
    5.0 Archer

And not everybody wants to farm themselves to death on a game....some of us actually want to ENJOY our time and our classes. Not everybody wants to roll those braindead APS-addict classes.

"Oh, you want to PvE? Conform to what everybody else is doing and make the APS addiction even worse! It's never a problem until it becomes your problem, and if someone else is complaining about it, they're just QQng!" [/facepalm]

Is it like some written law that Psychics and Wizards are JUST PvP at endgame? As if. I'd rather be kicking **** at endgame anyway than spamming farming instances until I literally collapse of sheer boredom....I'd gag myself first. -.-

Nothing is stopping you from doing end game pve on any class,
    but don't expect me to waste my time taking a wiz in a nirvana squad.

hell, i rolled a sin couse of my veno not being that usefull other than amp, purge, giving bramble and maybe pass a spark or 2

edit: oke maybe ironwood and myriad are nice to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i think the word "OPness" should be censored.
    say it out loud.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Funny whow ppl want to "fix aps" but they jsut dont realise that if they do farm will be a lot slower so you get less mats/drop on the market and then you get prices sky rokecting...

So i figure next to QQ aps will be QQ mats prices......

ITS Like packs WTF qq PACK SALE **** YOU PWI no more pack sale OOOoo o QQ tokens priceb:cry

Really.....
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    say it out loud.

All casters are OP, NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THEMMMMMMMMMM

They hit to hard NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Funny whow ppl want to "fix aps" but they jsut dont realise that if they do farm will be a lot slower so you get less mats/drop on the market and then you get prices sky rokecting...

So i figure next to QQ aps will be QQ mats prices......

ITS Like packs WTF qq PACK SALE **** YOU PWI no more pack sale OOOoo o QQ tokens priceb:cry

Really.....

Even though you're right about this, it will benefit a lot of ppl if aps gets nerfed. It will benefit all non-aps classes. Yes prices go up, but at least the CAN get squads (which right now is really hard for a caster even with +10 r8 or r9). Aps classes make prices low, but the non-aps can't make money as easily. Even as sin I want aps being fixed, to balance it again. It's totally ridiculous atm. Some would qq about bosses being killed slower, but I think many would be happy to even be there killing the boss (with the class they like to play, not just with some alt they made just so they can get squads).

Back to the topic, I think any tweak will just outbalance things more elsewhere. The only possible way I see to fix things, is to reajust how aps now works : meaning to change the -int add. Since it's not gonna happen, I won't develop it all, but the best fix suggestion I've seen is to get -0.05int to a +5% aps system working similar to -channeling (but this would need to change the whole aps system, since aps is based on 0.05 interval steps). If +10% aps brings 1.43 aps to 1.57 aps, there would be no problem, and no domination of fists. It would benefit every phys att weapon equally, and de facto limit possible aps, but still keep an adventage for those who got the gear. Ofc, it won't happen. It would **** off those who paid/worked to be OP...
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Even though you're right about this, it will benefit a lot of ppl if aps gets nerfed. It will benefit all non-aps classes. Yes prices go up, but at least the CAN get squads (which right now is really hard for a caster even with +10 r8 or r9). Aps classes make prices low, but the non-aps can't make money as easily. Even as sin I want aps being fixed, to balance it again. It's totally ridiculous atm. Some would qq about bosses being killed slower, but I think many would be happy to even be there killing the boss (with the class they like to play, not just with some alt they made just so they can get squads).

Back to the topic, I think any tweak will just outbalance things more elsewhere. The only possible way I see to fix things, is to reajust how aps now works : meaning to change the -int add. Since it's not gonna happen, I won't develop it all, but the best fix suggestion I've seen is to get -0.05int to a +5% aps system working similar to -channeling (but this would need to change the whole aps system, since aps is based on 0.05 interval steps). If +10% aps brings 1.43 aps to 1.57 aps, there would be no problem, and no domination of fists. It would benefit every phys att weapon equally, and de facto limit possible aps, but still keep an adventage for those who got the gear. Ofc, it won't happen. It would **** off those who paid/worked to be OP...

Most of csers have jobs slowing pve will make it worst trust me....

Ppl just qqing to much really get a caster nv squad why not why they dont do it????
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Take plenty of non aps Char to Nirvana the runs are not that much slower if you already have 3 or 4 aps classes in the squad.

Granted not all squads will but rather than feeling sorry for themselves they should find the squads that will or join a good faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Ppl just qqing to much really get a caster nv squad why not why they dont do it????

Your first sentence can make sense, depending on how much % of server cs, but the 2nd quoted sentence is just plain bs.

Why won't they do it? it's simple, how many casters (wearing arcane mainly) will be able to tank? Then how many clerics do you know that actually will come? Then how much time will it take to actually build that squad?

I just have to log in to get an average of 3 different squads asking me to come nirvana or TT, not to mention bh. A wizzie friend with a +11 weap, can bearly find a nirvana squad. That is what the aps madness is leading too. Now you suggest they build their own little crowd to be cut from the aps group? Let's just build a little ghetto for them where we aps classes can rip them off selling our farmed TT mats while telling them how lucky they are we can farm them easily for them.... b:surrender

Lvl a caster to 100, feel the difference yourself. You won't say such things anymore for sure.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Melee users can cast skills faster than arcanes for the most part.

True, but if you look at how much damage those melee skills deal compared to arcane, it's terribly apparent just how much more powerful mage skills are than melee. Right now, my hardest hitting skill is Demon Slipstream Strike. With the exception of Demon/Sage Headhunt, which costs two sparks and is on a 30 second cooldown, and Demon/Sage Throatcut, which only has an 8 second cooldown but costs a spark, Slipstream is the most damaging skill a Sin will get. (Although, situationally, Earthen Rift will outdamage every other Sin skill.)

Demon/Sage Slipstream = 100% of weapon damage plus 6633; 6(or 5, if Demon) second cooldown. Total cast/Channel time 2.1 seconds.

Compare to Demon/Sage Divine Pyrogram/Gush/Stone Rain. All of which are spammable, even if they channel slightly slower. (Gush actually lands slightly faster than slipstream.)

Not sure about what Psychics usually spam, but I'm pretty sure they can beat a Wizzie with their cast/channel times.

The only class that really gets the short end of the stick appears to be Archer...Although an archer is more than welcome to come educate me on what they'd skillspam, since most of the bow archers I know would never skillspam anyway, outside of PVP.
    say it out loud.

This is the best post in any APS thread, ever.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Your first sentence can make sense, depending on how much % of server cs, but the 2nd quoted sentence is just plain bs.

Why won't they do it? it's simple, how many casters (wearing arcane mainly) will be able to tank? Then how many clerics do you know that actually will come? Then how much time will it take to actually build that squad?

I just have to log in to get an average of 3 different squads asking me to come nirvana or TT, not to mention bh. A wizzie friend with a +11 weap, can bearly find a nirvana squad. That is what the aps madness is leading too. Now you suggest they build their own little crowd to be cut from the aps group? Let's just build a little ghetto for them where we aps classes can rip them off selling our farmed TT mats while telling them how lucky they are we can farm them easily for them.... b:surrender

Lvl a caster to 100, feel the difference yourself. You won't say such things anymore for sure.

Lat night did 4 NV runs........

Two of those runs where with

Me 3.33 veno, barb(with calamity axes), bm (with +3 fists 2.22aps), another sin(.2.22)cleric no rank8..

Overall of the day 2,5mil to spotty..

Thats is allb:bye

Forgot to mention that the cala axes from barbs are +1 there are lots of **** geared barbs who can tank for casters ijs......
  • PinkyRose - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Casters simply CAN'T make their own Nirvana squads. Do you honestly think we could tank those bosses? That's insane, and completely idiotic to even think about. Even with a proper cleric, a caster simply takes too much damage to consider it.

And exactly what caster would you have tank? The Venomancer? Her herc won't be able to completely keep aggro from a 100+ Wizard, unless they spam flesh ream/roar every two seconds.
    The Psychic? If they tank, they do it in white voodoo. You ever tried to play a Psychic tanking in white? We hit like two year olds with mittens on...and thus, the wizard steals aggro.
    The Cleric? What if the boss has a Physical AoE? Squad wipe. Try again.
    The Wiz? Even with Earth Shield, most are so squishy that it's laughable. Morning Dew will not save them, cleric heals are the only option.

And what makes you even think a cleric would be INSANE enough to try an all caster squad?
    No, most clerics with two braincells to rub together wouldn't even think about it.

To those of you who say: "Oh, roll another class and get over it" are making it worse.
    To those of you who say: "Just go to another faction and do it--"

In HARSHLANDS? There are TWO Nirvana worthy factions. One recruits 95+ The other one? You have to have Rank to even apply....not an exaggeration. Everybody else doesn't run Nirvana often enough to even worth being it. (hint hint, to those factions recruiting....)

Fire, to answer your question, Psychic have only two REAL spamabble skills...being Aqua Impact and...the other skill I can't think of right now...

98 Psychic (HL)~~_/\/\_
    93 WB (HT) ~~ x_RO/\R_x

• Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lvl a caster to 100, feel the difference yourself. You won't say such things anymore for sure.[/QUOTE]

Ok if you want ill post on my wiz.... OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHb:bye

Really go home boy....
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Lat night did 4 NV runs........

Forgot to mention that the cala axes from barbs are +1 there are lots of **** geared barbs who can tank for casters ijs......
    <
    b:bye
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Casters simply CAN'T make their own Nirvana squads. Do you honestly think we could tank those bosses? That's insane, and completely idiotic to even think about. Even with a proper cleric, a caster simply takes too much damage to consider it.

And exactly what caster would you have tank? The Venomancer? Her herc won't be able to completely keep aggro from a 100+ Wizard, unless they spam flesh ream/roar every two seconds.
    The Psychic? If they tank, they do it in white voodoo. You ever tried to play a Psychic tanking in white? We hit like two year olds with mittens on...and thus, the wizard steals aggro.
    The Cleric? What if the boss has a Physical AoE? Squad wipe. Try again.
    The Wiz? Even with Earth Shield, most are so squishy that it's laughable. Morning Dew will not save them, cleric heals are the only option.

And what makes you even think a cleric would be INSANE enough to try an all caster squad?
    No, most clerics with two braincells to rub together wouldn't even think about it.

To those of you who say: "Oh, roll another class and get over it" are making it worse.

In HARSHLANDS? There are TWO Nirvana worthy factions. One recruits 95+ The other one? You have to have Rank to even apply....not an exaggeration. Everybody else doesn't run Nirvana often enough to even worth being it. (hint hint, to those factions recruiting....)

Fire, to answer your question, Psychic have only two REAL spamabble skills...being Aqua Impact and...the other skill I can't think of right now...

Just realize you are Born_Free im sooo out byesss
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    @ Spot : Atm there is a class-based racism that only gets stronger. A wizzie with a +12 rank9 weap will have more trouble finding a squad then a sin with hook and thorn for nirvana. Especially for Nirvana, but now also for tt, fcc and bh, squads want aps ppl. If you want to have the population devided in 2 groups, that's fine even though I find it very shocking to hear that kind of idea in 2011.
    I'm more then willing to give up some of my damage output to get things back to balance, where wizzard deserves the title of DD just as much as a sin. I squad with ppl on nirvana and other not for their gear, class or aps. I go with ppl I like to play with. If it takes bosses to last a bit longer to bring back archers with bows, caster classes, barbs and all others aps is making to go extinct, I won't mind the slightest bit. I don't mind to waste my time on a game.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Casters simply CAN'T make their own Nirvana squads. Do you honestly think we could tank those bosses?

Get an old school non-aps Barb to tank for you ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Get an old school non-aps Barb to tank for you ?

this...

And fyi even if they nerf us on 3.33 or even 3 we still out dmg casters the only thing that would make is higher cost on mats/crystals
  • Hl/ - Harshlands30
    Hl/ - Harshlands30 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Just realize you are Born_Free im sooo out byesss

[/facepalm] Because Born_Free wouldn't know her own skills, amiright?
    And, check her profile picture too. Born_Free is purple, not blue. Play Harshlands sometime, THEN talk smack. b:bye

Gonna have to go 50/50 on this one....
    On the one hand, it would make instances less easy to do....people would whine about it. Assassins and people who spent a bajillion dollars on aps would also whine.
    Prices would go up. Big deal. Solution: Go farm your own instances. -.-; If you're too lazy to do that...why even bother playing this game? MMO's--> Time + Effort = Reward.
    PWI would loose a ton of players due to massive QQ fests. (As if they care)...

ON THE OTHER HAND!
    It gives casters a chance to squad, for one, for instances. I know that on my Archer, it's hard for me to so much as find an FC, because I'm not a Clawcher. I don't WANT to restat to fist! Archers were made to have BOWS and ARROWS, that's why we're called ARCHERS.
    It gives barbs somewhat of a purpose again. It's easier to hold aggro from a 3.33 APS than a 5.0, ijs. >.> (It would HELP if they were revamped to hold aggro again...tyvm.)

I'm split between the choice, being that I have both a high level caster and melee class...I wouldn't mind the nurf, but as Tivas said, it honestly wouldn't help much...
    It's better to just scrap the whole -int idea, and do the same thing that they did with -Chan. It's a hell of a lot easier to understand, and a hell of a lot less bloody OP, imo.

+12 to this one though _/\/\_
    It's faction hopping people who go to guilds only for power that make group things not-so-fun anymore. It's all about who has the most rank, the most money, the best gear nowadays. I miss times where it was about what guild was the most fun.

For those of you who translate power as fun? Pretty shallow, ijs.

That's just my two cents on it anyway.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you're a 100+ arcane and you don't have 5 friends you can do isntances with.... you must be a pretty annoying person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
This discussion has been closed.