SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    this thread just got seriously serious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    this thread just got seriously serious

It got even seriousler when you said that.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It got even seriousler when you said that.

b:avoid

I look forward to more serios stuff in hereb:chuckle
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I guess this wouldn't be the first time you claimed something that wasn't yours... would it?

just like i only farm kill noobs, but u got the jump on me, got me to 1/2 hp sealed then tried to BT....

well i dont need to tell everyone how bad u failed.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Seriously?
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    just like i only farm kill noobs, but u got the jump on me, got me to 1/2 hp sealed then tried to BT....

well i dont need to tell everyone how bad u failed.

Haha thats awesome, I actually just spat my tea out. Most random reply of the year award goes to Nubis.
    I love drinking tea
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I actually just spat my tea out. .

You drink tea............no comment. >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    You drink tea............no comment. >:(

Ess Tee Eff You b:angry you don't know what it's like to be English!

Mmmm tea....

Edit: s.t.f.u is censored? :o
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Tea b:dirty

I also had crumpets for breakfast, and fish and chips for lunch last night. English b:victory
    I love drinking tea
    edited February 2011
    Seriously?

sadly enough Trigger, poor CS rank 9 wizard tried the oldest trick in the book. i mean i could see doing that when we were 70-90 blah blah. but to try at 100+ shows the lack of skills. hell scrubby w/. +11 neon is more skilled then he is with full rank 9. he kinda reminds me of inventor, talks sht in SZ goes out to try a BT fails, dies, goes back to talk sht in sz, gets a bm to hf who he wants to BT, fails only to AD, dies again, gives up for the day. yeah Inventor JR is what ima call him for now on.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes, I realise all that, I also realise that Kiyoshi is sage (something you have forgotten?). In fact all you have done is rehashed points that others have said in previous posts, and acted as if they are your own.

I guess this wouldn't be the first time you claimed something that wasn't yours... would it?

Wow Kiyoshi is sage? I seriously did not know what one of the oldest member's cultivation level in my own faction was...

Where am I saying that these are my own stated facts? That's something you just made up to attempt to make me look bad, which failed.

Isaphet, learn to play your class before you try and sht talk people. I don't wanna have to bring up what you did in cube last week.

Edit: wrong char but w.e
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011

Or is it..? b:scorn

• Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Wow Kiyoshi is sage? I seriously did not know what one of the oldest member's cultivation level in my own faction was...

Where am I saying that these are my own stated facts? That's something you just made up to attempt to make me look bad, which failed.

Isaphet, learn to play your class before you try and sht talk people. I don't wanna have to bring up what you did in cube last week.

You mean when you were camping 32 for kills, and I went in to 32, saw you there, and attacked you before you attacked me?
    Sure, I was uncharmed, so I could have just hoped that you decided to steer clear of me as I was at a clear disadvantage, but seeing as I was in squad with 3-4 that you had killed already, I thought I might as well take the first shot, even though I still didn't like my chances. You killed me... grats?

and the **** wizard thing? I still dont understand what the deal is with that. Ask anyone who I speak to regularly and I will happily admit that I am very much a newb wizard, I'm subpar at best. I mean ****, I've been playing the class for what... 4 weeks? Its kinda funny to see Nubis raging at West though with his "Fail R9 noob Wizard" stuff, and me agreeing with him, only for him to continue saying it, as if he is somehow getting the better of me.
    So yeah, I'm a noob wizard, get over it, I have. Come back in a months time, I'm learning fast.
    I love drinking tea
    edited February 2011
    If it's any consolation: I normally wait for people to take the quest before I attack them, because sometimes people will rage more afterwards. So, I was going to attack you but you were mean :(

Yes, that time where you gushed me and stood there as I 2 shot you. That's the time I was talking about. I don't know about you, but even a doorknob would know better than to just stand there and die in 2 hits. Any wizard who plays their class for even 1 week knows what Force of Will is, Soporific Whisper is, and what Elemental shell is. Hell, you should even know what domain is. I don't think it will matter how much practice you get, because you don't have much potential.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    isnt Domain just a nickname for dominos?b:chuckle

What class are we goin to try and trash in the topic now? I say we go after all class pets next, they should at least carry our beer for us....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    sadly enough Trigger, poor CS rank 9 wizard tried the oldest trick in the book. i mean i could see doing that when we were 70-90 blah blah. but to try at 100+ shows the lack of skills. hell scrubby w/. +11 neon is more skilled then he is with full rank 9. he kinda reminds me of inventor, talks sht in SZ goes out to try a BT fails, dies, goes back to talk sht in sz, gets a bm to hf who he wants to BT, fails only to AD, dies again, gives up for the day. yeah Inventor JR is what ima call him for now on.

lol, its funny how you go from completely off the wall random post, to completely made up post.

Yeah, I'd agree with you that scrubby is more skilled than me, but I'm okay with that, as he is quite good (your +11 neon statement just goes to show what is already well known about you, that 90% of what you base skill on is gear). But claiming that a wizard using BT is a newb thing to do? Basically, you're an idiot.

As far as the SZ thing goes? Just lol. After you were QQing from inside the SZ about me having cleric buffs a few days ago, I even relogged to lose my buffs to try and get you out, and suddenly it changed "yeah sure, now that you have a cleric buffing you" to "you aren't worth my time, and I'm downloading things". You love the SZ nubis! Unless you have backup of course :)
    I love drinking tea
    edited February 2011
    lol, its funny how you go from completely off the wall random post, to completely made up post.

Yeah, I'd agree with you that scrubby is more skilled than me, but I'm okay with that, as he is quite good (your +11 neon statement just goes to show what is already well known about you, that 90% of what you base skill on is gear). But claiming that a wizard using BT is a newb thing to do? Basically, you're an idiot.

As far as the SZ thing goes? Just lol. After you were QQing from inside the SZ about me having cleric buffs a few days ago, I even relogged to lose my buffs to try and get you out, and suddenly it changed "yeah sure, now that you have a cleric buffing you" to "you aren't worth my time, and I'm downloading things". You love the SZ nubis! Unless you have backup of course :)

yeah i love sz, since TODAY u were running right to SZ still _Slow_ stuned me then u stoped to fight. then after i FLEW AWAY from sz to get away from the sin, u ran to sz. and who said anything about cleric buffs, i said its funny u sat in SZ till a cleric from ur faction came to buff you. the day u tired to BT me, i AD and lived 3 spark, silent sealed you. YOU tired to run away but duh duh u were silent sealed. so u died. then i went afk to do RL stuff. the VERY next day i see u fly around out side of sz then i ninja stoped u from gettin to SZ started to attack u, what did u do? WINDSHIELD. grats hope that 25% less dmg was worth you dieing again, not using AD or expel, just windshield.

and for the record it only seems that u hug Safe zone, back before u opened all ur packs to get Rank 9. and now with full Rank 9. i told u before Inventor JR. go learn ur class before u run around with Actions of a good player. you can not proclaim urself as a "badass cleric" u didnt even know how to play that class either. u used to sit in SZ and talk sht months ago when u were in Radi.

its a shame i will not make it to TW tonight. there atleast is no SZ for you to hide behind. because u can still die at your spawn. b:chuckleb:cute

edit: i said +11 neon to show that he is not full Rank 9 +10 wep there for does FAR less damage then u do. nothing about Skills there just the difference of gear and how to play a class i guess. Ever since Fimmle made a Wizard and stoped his cleric i guess everyone that played a cleric before thinks they can roll Fimmles skills. /effort with u Inventor JR, keep on huggin sz <3
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Barbs > All others
    edited February 2011
    Normally when multiple people start bashing on someone in a single thread that says something ...
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PK e-peens on a PvE server .... Ironic b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Some of them can get quite inflated tob:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • DylanMD - Heavens Tear
    DylanMD - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    When i first started this game, which was like a week and a half ago, it was enrage this enrage that, actually thought it was a person at first. Later found out it was guild but seriously wish i was up there in lvl to face yall think it would have been fun seriously congratulations on conquering this game pretty much
  • Tiffin - Heavens Tear
    Tiffin - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Drakon will never get far in TW if they dont bring a full 80 membs VS a higher end new blood faction Mono great job you neeeeeed way more team work and power some of the new blood i see is going to rise drakon if new membs and old come toghther plan out work on the team work then go for the land grabbing Dom. and GD i ssee are going to be somne of the best new blood and even WAR people dont realise War is more underground but htere member are crazy r8 5.00 nirv im just waiting to see what they are going to do in the new TW reset :>>> enrage will still be the main TW faction to beat but they might take a more layed back Tw attack they know they can domontae and now they will do it for gold or maby give other factions a chance that would be greatly appreciated from other factions and BTW sum1 rele should bring Tao back
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Drakon will never get far in TW if they dont bring a full 80 membs VS a higher end new blood faction Mono great job you neeeeeed way more team work and power some of the new blood i see is going to rise drakon if new membs and old come toghther plan out work on the team work then go for the land grabbing Dom. and GD i ssee are going to be somne of the best new blood and even WAR people dont realise War is more underground but htere member are crazy r8 5.00 nirv im just waiting to see what they are going to do in the new TW reset :>>> enrage will still be the main TW faction to beat but they might take a more layed back Tw attack they know they can domontae and now they will do it for gold or maby give other factions a chance that would be greatly appreciated from other factions and BTW sum1 rele should bring Tao back

Punctuation is your friend.

Also... *prepares to say it for the umpteenth time*... Tao won't come back unless Edya does... b:sweat