My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ummm...

The9Kings (started out here as Cleric but switched my main to Wizard)
    Ravenous (one of the best factions I have been in)
    Outlaw after Ravenous broke
    Eminence after I came back from the game
    Legendary
  • zkif
    zkif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    is this skif???? Gime gcup's Skype so we can bother him for dota QQ

yeah :D i dont have ghosty's skype :/ but i do miss dota lol, should play sometime :)
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Almost around lvl 15(it didn't last long)
    joined Sacrifice around lvl 30 did that till prolly about level 40
    then joined regicide about 45(note this was a loong time ago)
    stayed in regi til like.... 85..(though there was a short stint in around lvl 70 Validus when it was first created) but i didn't stay long. and the last one i was in was Amplified.

Oh! i was also in Kakumau for a bit..

yes.. on a side note i might be returning with the new expansion and TW fix.
    i'll be too lazy to make a new character though.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh! i was also in Kakumau for a bit..

Knew your name looked familiar =3
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Nero_Zheno - Sanctuary
    Nero_Zheno - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Used to be niteriders, but seems the leader kicked me out for one reason, shall I simply post it instead?
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=189841

Anyway, Faction hunting due to some person who gets mad over not reading the news. :)
    Member of a kind a friendly faction called EdensStar b:pleased
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    30 - 70s DevilsOwn - Great faction back in the days, leader was LutherX, though he left as being one of the only high level chars and his RL sister Evil_Chyenne became leader of the fac. Great times, a lot of the people i keep contact with outside of the game are from there.

70 - 80s Liquid had the chance to become a great faction. Very nice people in there, very active. Leader was SkSpawneR, probably one of the faction leaders ever. He left due to personal issues and SylenThunder is the new leader. The requirement was set down from 80+ to 50+. I left a short while after Sk. The faction still exist and I recommend it to anyone being in the mid levels.

80 - now BankaiGod I was looking for a no-TW faction, and after WCing multiple times, and talking to a lot of officers I decided to join them. A lot of great people in there too, very helpful and active. And most important, people don't get mad at you when you spam the fac chat xD.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    99% sure all those people quit. (at least I know for sure iah and DC did) As far as I know, you're the only remaining members who still plays lol.

Neither quit yet, I believe. I see iah running around from time to time, unless its someone else playing her account. And Shand, you should log in and see the WC spam D.C does, and I believe he has another alt. Its so hilarious XD. I've also seen a couple of members that still run around, in Nefarious and Regicide. Not sure if they remember me, but I think I'll always remember any member from EPIC.

And yeah, I still play. I guess I can never quit, its like my only addition. Perhaps explains why a few of us are still here. ;~; Miss you though <3
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I quit Sanct like 1.5 years ago and I hadn't seen Iah or DC on for months before I quit. Aya got me to try RT for a few weeks but after that r8 bullsht I just gave it up lol...

I play on a private server now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HellsNoir - Sanctuary
    HellsNoir - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    First faction I was in was Valkoria I believe, then Eladamri. Now I reside in BeastRelm and find it epic and insane XD. Perfect for me! lol
  • Nero_Zheno - Sanctuary
    Nero_Zheno - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    A faction everyone should not join or even hang out with is NiteRiders, the leader is corrupted, tricked my friend with TT gear(Gave him 1* armor that looks the same instead of the real gear, and forgot to mention this person does steal Nirvana uncannies, so just thought everyone should know that before confronting that faction :)

(P.S. sorry if I shouldn't post this reply, its just the people of sanctuary should beware of this person/faction)

Oh and great news, I joined EdensStar, best faction so far!!!!
    Member of a kind a friendly faction called EdensStar b:pleased
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1. NWO :>
    2. LeGendary
    3. Enely_s(i)on

Was I supposed to write reasons for faction changes? XD
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1. NWO :>
    2. LeGendary
    3. Enely_s(i)on

Was I supposed to write reasons for faction changes? XD

Think we all know why you went to ene b:chuckle b:laugh
  • Centamot - Sanctuary
    Centamot - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    First faction I was in for only a day or so, and can't remember the name...

Then I got an Invite to join Regnum...such a great group of people, and helped me learn the game so much, as this is the first MMO I've ever played. Sadly, Regnum is no more.

After that, was in Paperboat for a bit, and am now in Electrum. I fear I may become a "faction jumper", however, if I am tempted to another faction. But all in all, I will always consider Regnum to be my first faction.
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    1. Avenged was my first on my cleric (my veno is in it now)
    2. Lionsoul
    3. WhiteClaw
    4. Back to Lionsoul
    5. Death_God

And BankaiGod came somewhere in between.. Guess it was on my veno xD
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    My first faction ever in this game was INNUENDO, which fall apart long ago, lil after i left, 2nd faction was NWO, quite nice one but left cos of too much drama. I could add Legendary and Enelysion on list also, was on those on some point also. I was in quite many factions during my time of playing, but i retired quite some time ago, cos i got bored on running after dailies every day.

~Werian b:cute
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Eyrnn - Sanctuary
    Eyrnn - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    My first faction ever in this game was INNUENDO, which fall apart long ago, lil after i left, 2nd faction was NWO, quite nice one but left cos of too much drama. I could add Legendary and Enelysion on list also, was on those on some point also. I was in quite many factions during my time of playing, but i retired quite some time ago, cos i got bored on running after dailies every day.

~Werian b:cute

Weri! b:dirtyb:cute

Anyway, staying on topic:

1. Sacrilege
    2. Enely
    3. Legendary (for way too long b:surrender)
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    NWO
    constant
    Lionsoul
    Srsbsnss (<3)

vindi...finnaly was set to TW...work got in the way...then rank sale hit and i said to hell with it

will probly be dwelling in srs till i get bored enough to go be repeatedly one shoted by +12 rank 9's
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:bye *poke* HI Eyrnn
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Eyrnn - Sanctuary
    Eyrnn - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:bye *poke* HI Eyrnn

*pokes back* b:bye
  • BordoRose - Sanctuary
    BordoRose - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    1. Ecstasy (died cause leaders left game.. miss all old members T^T) 1 +/- 30lv
    2. Mpire (all members went to other guilds, even old leader and at the end new one too lol)
    3. Coexist <3

Good old days in game when my 1st leader 60lv archer was one of the highest on server x_x funny especially when you see gang of 100lv+ atm on server b:laugh
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    My first faction was
    Legendary:5-45
    Nwo:45-50
    my own faction(Stixx)50-63
    Rebirth:63-70
    steel:70-74
    Nwo:74-81
    then it was random factions after that now Im in Immortal
  • OOKyannaOo - Sanctuary
    OOKyannaOo - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I'm a faction hopper!!!! anyway
    1-30 - Soviet
    30-50 ish - KnightZ......BuriedBladeX recruited me and we became brothers (we owned the pk zone just so you know hehehe). I'm proud to say I was one of the 1337 bms back then.
    50-60 ish - Ravenous.....hehe merged with the the9Kings..... we never merged with EPIC or anyone else's faction.
    60-70 ish - Steel...... we once again owned the pk zone.......
    (Notice how these factions were against Nefarious lol - I disliked Nefarious!!!!!)
    70 - 90 ish - Legendary........they had so many hot girls back then.
    90 - 100 ish - Regicide..... was one of the few got invited without any app xD ..... once again they were the potential threat to Nefarious.... and I heard there were hot girls there too..
    100 101 - $Merchant and Regicide lol
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    vendetta- came back and left again several times for dif reasons, was even leader at one point lol
    SIN- I quit the game for a bit and left the fac when I came back it was dead
    Scirocco- it was a temporary home lol
    Assailant- also a temporary home
    Fremen-was in it for I think a day, it was dead.
    Abducted- I was very inactive/quit and my characters were just here in this small faction made by some friend, with other friends.
    Eladamri-last time I left Vendetta I came here and Im still here. I work quite independently of it and have learned self reliance and my own way to make money, I'm in here mainly for company and dont rely on it. If i did Id be poor.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Liero - 15 - 4x
    NWO for 2.. days Wasn't for me.
    Deathbane
    Triality
    Regicide
    Legendary

90 - 100 ish - Regicide..... was one of the few got invited without any app xD ..... once again they were the potential threat to Nefarious.... and I heard there were hot girls there too..

O.o Hah! I remember that. Was right after TW for Legendary and I saw TheDan has permitted zzzScammerzzz erm I mean zzzKyantezzz into the faction. And I was like wait when did he app? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Curiosity>BGARMY>Anarore
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • HeIIRaizer - Sanctuary
    HeIIRaizer - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nitemare, From level 1-7? I can't even remember, Faction was created when Sanctuary was maybe a month old.
    Legendary from 70something till 95 or so. then back to Nitemare on this toon.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2011

TheRomans - at level 30ish, I left after a few days because I feeling like I'm alone there, ignored etc.

PhoenixX - at lvl36, It was a newly made faction that didn't live too long, I got in by random invitation

Emberlite - lvl37-85, I will never forget that faction. It was like a home for me. The members were really helpful, nice and friendly. Things happened to the Leader and Director at some point (real life stuff) so after they left the game, the faction started falling apart. I became the Leader at some point but I was unable to revive the faction in the end as I had to stay away from PWI for some months in winter 2009/2010.

Liquid - lvl85, joined because I had two friends there but I left a couple of days after as they pretty much ignored me.

Siege - lvl85, joined because I had a friend there but I didn't really feel comfortable in the faction so I left.

Negans - lvl89-present, a faction made by best friend. It is mainly a personal faction that was created for our friends and our alt characters as we go sick of the drama of the other factions. My soulmate is in Negans with me so I'm going stick there <3

Those are with my Venomancer. My other characters went through Emberlite and ended up to Negans as well.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sassaiki - Sanctuary
    Sassaiki - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    First Faction - Beloved
    Finally broke down due to real life time constraints. I will always consider it my true home.

Now in - Tantarus

Love the people here. Good, decent, helpful, non-moronic players with a good sense of humor who enjoy the fun of the game itself and value their members more than their member's gear. Happy to call this my new home.

No factions in between.
  • Fransica - Sanctuary
    Fransica - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    my first faction was section1 at around level 20 became leader at around level 60 and still there for a quiet family guild it nice times i wish it's more active but hey rl calls alot