Whats your first faction in Sanctuary?

Options

Comments

• Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Massive (30 till about 40 or so, till it died.) Leader's name was Draco_Lust.

INC (40 something till late 50's?) Died. I was Leader.

OMERTA (Late 50's until around 65.) Can't remember the Leader's name. The faction was full of shady folks and they only recruited for numbers.

Malkavian (65 - until the mid 70's.) The wife DestinyKane was Leader until she got tired of random PM's and gave it to me. Lasted until we decided to re-name it...

Mobsters (Mid 70's until around 80.) I was Leader. Lasted until some of the important members rage moded and left. Got pissed everytime I saw the name, so decided to re-name it again...

Gang (80 something till right now.) I'm Leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    EPIC -> Outlaw -> Legendary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    3x-6x AmonRa
    7x-9x Validus
    9x-100 Nefarious
    100+ Vindicate
  • VolkPeruna - Sanctuary
    VolkPeruna - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WoW some nice long forgotten fac names out there, dammmz i miss most of them

Kyndred and Damphyrs (current) were my only factions for over 2 years, I joined Kyndred on lvl 1 and left on lvl 93 cause of personal reasons (wizard), I joined Damphs with my alt (barb, now main) at lvl 30ish while still being Kyndred member so basically i had two homes at the same time. =)

Also my lvl 1-99 is a 2+ years period.
    Proud member of Regicide and the DamphyrS <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1-100 y0mama
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Narcyz - Sanctuary
    Narcyz - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1. B_Team ? (Lvl 5-6 ?) - Random faction invite that i confused for a squad invite ( o.o)
    2. PWDF (Lvl 15?-67) - I joined after the leader resurrected me and made a few friends there, but left after faction activity died to the point i could go days without seeing anybody on (x.x ).
    3. Kakumau (Lvl 70+) - ( O_O)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yay, yay my turn!

EPIC- My first guild, and would always be my most favorite. Leaders Reacher and LizzBlizz, wherever you two are, thank you so much for making a family guild that I will always love and adore the memories from. We did TW a few times as well, and I remember having three lands that we definitely enjoyed. <3 EPIC and its members will forever and -always- be my peeps, those who still play look me up in game. That means you Neko_Jay, DemonCitadel, iah, etc. You know who you are. Left due to switching of leadership.

Ravenous- My sister, my fellow veno friend, and I came here with the hopes of doing more TW. I think the leader at the time was Tekkblade, if I can recall, with another woman by his side. I can't recall her name, forgive me. We did TW with them cause I remember the TWs vs EPIC we had with them, and EPIC learned what zerging was for the first time, haha. Very nice people and very active, but fell apart.

Malice- A nice, friendly little guild that I helped found, that lasted a good while until some friends quit and we passed it over. My sister and I then went to~

Amplified- The level restrictions back then were kind of tough, but if there was one thing my sister and I loved was to be inspired to level. Had ourselves a blast until a little drama happened with the original leader, I believe DeadBone was his name. Was kicked, and then went to.~

Shockwave- Most of the members of EPIC went here, so of course, I followed. I stayed for a goooooood while as well, until there was some falling apart. Leader at the time I think wasGodsFear, and then Dark_Kuma. From there, I went back to.~

Regicide- One of my friends were here, and I remember TheDan from his eariler days with the original leader of KillaBeez. Also went along with my Veno squad in order to join and level up with them. Joined but I became really inactive from the game for a while. When I returned, went to~.

Amplified- Knowing there was a different leader this time, Deceptistar. Both wiz and veno were placed in there, along with my sister and my wiz's husband and her BM husband, and our little family has loved Amplified ever since. While my wiz remains in Amplified, my veno is now in~.

TruBlood- And she's there to stay. Leader is RevRes, in place of Noxey. Absolutely <3 the people there, and they are like my new family. My cleric and Veno both reside in TruBood, and they are to remain there forever and ever!

I been playing the game since it started, what can I say? I've been around =p But both Amplified and TruBlood are now my homes.
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OK this brings back memories

Ilusia was my first faction, god only knows when, thats where I met folks like Ammah, Dolfje, RavensOnyx and the rest of the lunatic squad.

Summary of the rest goes as . . .

Regicide from June 2009 or something like that to Jan 2010, was a great laugh with Dan the man and co, was ZenIsh who got me in (on a promise of cuddles, with option of more cuddles for good TW performance).

Outlaw Jan 2010 - May or June or sometime of another, wanted to join my old Illusia buds for one last hurrah before I buggered off for like 4 month, damn good laugh like.

Currently at Oldies - Good place, good people and Dolfje and oopse rock. They known not to disturb this Oldie during nap time (I get grouchy if you wake me from my nap time, and will talk at your for 4 hours about how you young ones don't appreciate jack and how I miss my Commodore 64).

BTW if any of the old illusia squad are still lurking around drop me a line, I miss ya crazy sods'.

PPS. Ayano get your butt back here, I wanna resume our Blade Tempest war! I lost but it was a brick loada fun :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Outlaw Jan 2010 - May or June or sometime of another, wanted to join my old Illusia buds for one last hurrah before I buggered off for like 4 month, damn good laugh like.

)

Q.Q you dont like meh anymore sammy? T.T b:cry and i said i loved you and wanted to have babys!!! why why why!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Naw, lol still luv ya and waiting for mah babies b:kiss on saturday were gonna pk in silver pool or vindi pool or w/e pool lol it's been 1yr alrdy and yet ur still preggo shame on u b:cute
  • Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary
    Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mine was and still is RUSSIA. Joined since 30lvl when I saw invitation in wc.

Wasn't really planing to join any faction at all, but for barbs it's a bit tricky soloing all since that was my first character and I was first time in this game then.

Now being 90+ I can easy go without faction, but I'm use to it and have some friends in that faction to by this time now:)
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If I remember correctly meh first faction was Advent. Then after some stuff I went to Caelestis(4x-99) Back then, I actually hardly ever spoke (hard to believe I know). Later became leader and learned what it was and took to be one. Eventually though time took it's toll and about a year and a half later it finally saw its last days. Lastly and my current home is Legendary (99-100). First off +1 for putting up with my bipolarness (lol rank raaaaagggeee) and my random but seldom hyperness. Oh and the very rare perviness. I intended to quit the game for good back in Novemberish but you guys are too damn addicting lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    EPIC -> Outlaw -> Legendary

you forgot Caelestis after you quit and sorta came back to look around and such xD

Side Note: All these old fac names kinda makes you miss the old days though eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    First came to this game as being forcefully dragged by all my friends telling me i would like this game
    Joined the faction they had already set up, which being: "Valkoria"
    Used to be Marshal and shoved alot of money into getting it Lv.3
    But then everyone quit and it got folded.
    Just 2 or 3 of that old nit remains.

I didn't -really- want to join a different faction, so i stayed factionless for a good while together with husband till we decided to make out own, Osenia.
    That lasted a good 3 month x.x ... i think o.o

Then i met a few of my husband's associates in an FCC run and we decided it wasn't worth holding on to a dead faction for the sake of not getting random invites or pleads of "join our fact! D:"

Been in BeastRelm since my 90's and i love every second of it.
    Though i HAVE been wondering what it would be like to be in a TW faction for quite some time now, but i am not really willing to leave my 'family' in BeastRelm behind... oohh the dilemma !*coughs*
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Tsumama - Sanctuary
    Tsumama - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    uhm lol..
    i remember the first faction i was invited to was Soviet that i joined when i was still questing in plume and which i quitted after a couple of days..
    then Rescue from lvl 2X to lvl 85.
    at lvl 85 i joined Regicide and i'm still in here
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    KillaBeez 20 - 40 (Best Faction Name EVER)
    Regicide 40 - 60 (Name change b:cry)
    Seppuku 60 - 90 (Great group of people. Will be missed)
    Steel 90 - 93ish (Best PK memories ever.)
    Nefarious 93 - 98ish (Great people in here but unfortunately the "hated" got the spotlight)
    Legendary 98 - 100 (Quit Game)
    Regicide 100 - 100 (Small Comeback stint)
    HaraKIRI 100 - Present (Retirement Home!)

Dang, I guess I was a faction hopper, lol.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Amplified (101-103) - Qui is in it
    bromance yo b:cool

What bromance? They're lesbians b:chuckle

As for me, 7Sins while doing quests outside west Arch in my 20s. Pervy guild chat, naked fb runs, scavenger hunts, fashion contests, boss hunts, hide and seek events and a sht ton of deaths in fb39/51. We had it all :D Then all of us higher levels went to Legendary in our 60s/70s which is probably the faction I'm most fond of (or rather, was in ye olde days). Still friends with all mah crazy 7sins pervs to this day though <3
    b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    KillaBeez 20 - 40 (Best Faction Name EVER)
    Regicide 40 - 60 (Name change b:cry)
    Seppuku 60 - 90 (Great group of people. Will be missed)
    Steel 90 - 93ish (Best PK memories ever.)
    Nefarious 93 - 98ish (Great people in here but unfortunately the "hated" got the spotlight)
    Legendary 98 - 100 (Quit Game)
    Regicide 100 - 100 (Small Comeback stint)
    HaraKIRI 100 - Present (Retirement Home!)

Dang, I guess I was a faction hopper, lol.
    your missing other TW factions lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited February 2011
    Options
    your missing other TW factions lol

question mark
  • Barbidoll - Sanctuary
    Barbidoll - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    0-40 I dunno 3 factions can't remember their names lol
    40-90 Eminence (sister faction of Nef) Great place and people. Made lots of friends who are still in my FL b:pleased
    90-95 Nefarious. Good times, great times, then it sucked but still the time were I learned about TW and server dominance. Made friends and some enemies but I have no regrets of been part of that faction b:thanks
    95-101 (present) Regicide - probably will be on this one until the day I stop playing this game. Love you guys ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    question mark
    insert random bear sin face
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    First real faction was Assailant. Awesome family faction that had an abrupt horrible ending than a slow, painful death. It's actually still around.

We all grew together, everyone was reasonably active, had both high (at the time 80s and early 90s were "high") and low levels and everyone helped each other out.

Then we had our first TW. Got stomped but had fun, except our leader kind of went insane and tried to turn us into a TW faction implementing all sorts of rules, recruiting high levels and keeping jerks and flamers around as long as they were well geared. Then I guess he went to the store to get milk, decided all his work he'd put into the faction wasn't worth it, came back and quit. Gave the faction to one of our best geared PvPers but less helpful or active players, and walked away.

Half the faction was already leaving because of the rules that had been created (required forum site registration, FB spots given to factionmates, 3 required TT runs a week with mats going to faction bank, required leveling speed...) and our leader quiting on us was a quencher for almost the rest of us.

The faction still exists, kind of struggling along too...
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • zkif
    zkif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1. Soviet (Director)

2. Outlaw (for a week)

3. DarkFate (ex-soviets)

4. "Rebirth" (DarkFate + Hybrid)

5. Regicide =)
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    EPIC- My first guild, and would always be my most favorite. Leaders Reacher and LizzBlizz, wherever you two are, thank you so much for making a family guild that I will always love and adore the memories from. We did TW a few times as well, and I remember having three lands that we definitely enjoyed. <3 EPIC and its members will forever and -always- be my peeps, those who still play look me up in game. That means you Neko_Jay, DemonCitadel, iah, etc. You know who you are. Left due to switching of leadership.

99% sure all those people quit. (at least I know for sure iah and DC did) As far as I know, you're the only remaining members who still plays lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    zkif wrote: »
    1. Soviet (Director)

2. Outlaw (for a week)

3. DarkFate (ex-soviets)

4. "Rebirth" (DarkFate + Hybrid)

5. Regicide =)

is this skif???? Gime gcup's Skype so we can bother him for dota QQ
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Factionless until 99 then Vindicate
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My first faction was Dawnlight, and then most people left, and I wound up being faction leader until Majou got an alt in to take over lead so I could join Regicide.

(And TheDan was very sweet and not happy but too upset about me leaving to be with my friends in Outlaw.
    Even Majou was not too angry with me.)

Edit: not in outlaw now, am in oldies. <joke>All because outlaw would not agree with me on how to make their icon.</joke>
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My first faction was Dawnlight, and then most people left, and I wound up being faction leader until Majou got an alt in to take over lead so I could join Regicide.

(And TheDan was very sweet and not happy but too upset about me leaving to be with my friends in Outlaw. Even Majou was not too angry with me.)
    majou is just super laid back ;P thats his nature lol
  • thmm
    thmm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1. Axion
    2. Leg
    3. Nef
    4. Vindi
    edited February 2011
    Options
    insert random bear sin face

question mark x2
  • Talgor - Sanctuary
    Talgor - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Server was up for like 1 hour when i received a faction invitation from MaceWindu to become the 4th member of Legendary on my barb... such a long time ago.

Awww...