Whats your first faction in Sanctuary?

Options
Deceptistar - Sanctuary
Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
As the title says, what is the name of the first faction you joined in sanctuary? (or first couple if you want to be detailed) Some pple may remember, some may have forgotten, some may only remember parts of the faction name, thats ok. (maybe the oldies can help name incomplete names)

ill start off;
1st fac: FTW
- random invite around lv30s...1 day stay.. left cause vent was a flirt nest and name was weird >.>

2nd Amplified lv50-present
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I remember being in Night$ky when I was like level 10-20. I think the leader was SinfulGuise but I can't be 100% sure. Then I went to Camiiila's faction and then after a while I joined TrueMyths which was lead by Technotic.

Those are the ones worth mentioning before I hit 50.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DarkOps 9-19

KillaBeez 20-40

Regicide 40-present
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Lyasha - Sanctuary
    Lyasha - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    First faction was Guardians* which I joined at level 42. Left because I needed a more mature environment and joined Paladin until it splintered in 2009. Now this character is retired. I would have liked to have joined the faction Carebears or Beloved but they have disappeared from the game :(
  • Silvatar - Sanctuary
    Silvatar - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    First faction that I remember with this character was:

AMNESTY - Joined to meet new people. Left because the only friend I had there left the faction.
    Originals - Joined to be with a new friend. Left with 3 friends to form a new faction.
    Lunati - New faction created with 3 friends. Left due to incompatibilities.
    Shakeru - Joined to be with friends but left when everyone else stopped playing the game.
    Epitaphs - Joined to be with only friends left playing the game lol....still there.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Uhh let's see. First ever was KnightedN (lvls 1-30-ish) that my hubby was leader of, then we left for a more active guild, so now it's our alt guild. b:chuckle Then I was in BEARS (lvl 30-60), it went inactive after a bit.

Then moved to Myriad (60-85), and the same thing happened. Then realized after my hubby joined Amp I wanted to try tw. So last one is Amplified from 85 to now. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    first faction i ever joined i think it was a random invite from shockwave when i was lv 10 or so, then i quited and went solo for a time, joined RRs at lv 35-40 and learned most of how to play my class and instances there, left at lv 99 or 100 because leader became psycothic and killed faction b:shocked, now in regi =D
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Omg there have been sooo many....

Well here goes:

WiccanWay= Joined when Ryvenic was 21-44 then made a Barb(Sulferous 1-73)
    bad things happened with that guild>.>
    Eminence= Nef's baby guild at the time. Was in there breifly when real life issues got
    best of me. Was a really nice faction. 70-75.
    Bears=Was in there rather briefly when i found the were not all that active
    Good ppl though.
    4u2nV= Once again it was a pit stop in trying to find a home. Cumtome is a
    great guild leader.
    Amplified= 75-100 Been my home for over 6 months now and i love everyone
    in there(except Prov>.>)b:shocked

I have more small tiny ones i have been in, and created a couple. Along the way i have met some epic people and lost some awesome ones to life's twists. To those I have not seen in sometime i hope your doing wellb:victory

To those who i have made enemies(i have made quite a few @_@) I really can't remember much for arguing and hense cleaned out my Black List so drop me a line
    some time i will listen X3b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    first faction was Rebel <3 i will never forget those times
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    4u2nv from 29ish - 88ish (it was before going Demon)

Back in the days it was awesome, with _NoMerCy_ as lead. Then it sort of died after some core members from my time zone left due to

IRL
    vent drama i never knew about cuz i was never on vent
    other ****

and after being the only one on from my time zone for more than a week, I left ><
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Only been in two factions -

1) Helped found Epitaphs with 5 friends and family members in my 60s...Stayed there for a few months, then decided I needed to leave due to some unfortunate drama...

2) Joined Kakumau immediately after leaving Epitaphs, in my...80s? I think so. Been there since. =) Love both factions. <3 Especially since my family is still in Epitaphs (those that still play, anyway, like the Leader)
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    Vi_zexion - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    30-60ish ShockWave

60ish7oish-present Legendary

What can I say I'm a loyal and Guild hoping isn't my thing =)
    In the end all that remains are the good memories you had with them.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Here's the factions I've been in.

At lvl 28 I joined Tartarus. Wonderfull faction, totally loved it. Met awesome people there and made my first friends, who I am still friends with ^^ Learned to lure, what my role is in a squad, ran my first TT, got my first mold and learned the basics of everything I know now.
    After a while it fused with Diablo though and stuff changed :/ So me and some friends left. Been there from lvl 28 till lvl 70 something.

Those 2 friends I left with and me decided to make our own faction, Legions. It lasted a while, but not long enough unfortunately. After a while we left again.

I joined TKA then. First time that I wasn't in the same fac as them T__T" One of my best friends left, a lot of people, including me left. Later got a pm from the leader that because of me and that friend leaving the faction died. That it was our fault. They managed to fuse with another faction though. He told me to come back because "this fac had funds to buy you a herc" had been working my *** off for one and got pretty pissed. The moment I knew it was the right thing to do...

I heard from the friend I met in Tartarus and who I made my own fac with that he joined Amplified. He asked me to join too and I did.
    Met some great people, and some less great people. I had my reasons for leaving.
    I don't think anyone besides two people even noticed when I left without a word.

I stayed factionless for a while but now joined Rescue. I love the faction and love helping the people in it out on all sorts of things. It's a bit like Tartarus was when I first joined it :) A small family faction with people of all lvls that will always try to help each other out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Grandisfanum - Sanctuary
    Grandisfanum - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So my factions:

3~65 Traumlos

65~70 in Feuerherz (Traumlos fused with Feuerherz)

70~85 Dreaming

85~95 Eminence

96~present Legendary
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lvl 1-79 Noobinit.. my irl bf's faction.

79-91?92? Amplified. Love the people, loved the faction. Sad Im not there anymore.. Had some irl drama/issues that lead to me leaving.

92-present Outlaw. I still wanted to TW and wanted one that wasn't all **** about rank and gears and TW.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    30 - 50 > Dreaming, HaO invited me.

50 - 88 > DarkFate/"Rebirth", a couple of friends decided to make a faction and wanted me to be apart of it.

88 - 88 > Regicide, shh dont tell anyone...

88 - 90 > Nefarious, only cuz momopai forced me.

90 - packs > Legendary.

I lack loyalty. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    DeliriumX till i was 67 (faction died after we lost all land)

Nef for the past almost 2 years (left because of stuff)

Now I'm a proud leggyb:laugh i should be here for the next several years :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    25-42 forgot
    45-82 LordDragon
    82-87 Dreaming
    87-93 Validus
    93-103(bm)/101(wiz) Regicide
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hmm, I don't remember the levels x.x Interesting thread though. :)

Dreaming (for like a couple days)
    Nemesis (till it died)
    Steel (till it died)
    "Rebirth" (left to help Saru with Enely)
    Enelysion
    Regicide
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    WiccanWay (48-75) - pretty lousy
    Shockwave (77-81) - Was only in it for a week or two, decent but fell apart
    Legendary (81-100) - awesome but I got too stressed at the end
    Amplified (101-103) - Qui is in it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Shockwave 55-69
    Legendary - 70-99
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    20-30ish GeoStigma - left cause it wasnt helpful and it was boring lol

50-79ish Dreaming - Was a really nice and decent faction loved the people there tho things started falling apart.

80-100 Outlaw (FTW) - I loved everyone in there was the best faction i've been to fought like hell to beat nef,RR or anyone that came in our way im a proud outlaw...tho...im not there now b:sad

(Currently) Nefarious - Awesome faction love the peeps in here their awesome and great awesome TW's (tho i get broke at times lol) But hey it's the most fun i've had in a couple weeks. b:laughb:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Amplified (101-103) - Qui is in it
    bromance yo b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was in

Atomic,FORSAKEN,ShockWave and now DarkWind.

My Veno is still in FORSAKEN a moslty Veno faction.It was great being in Shockwave with such rich history behind it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    0-50 factionless or insignificant

50-101 Liquid

101-101 - Regicide
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lifetime History List (excludes any factions I was in for under a day)

• TRINITY (Exec)
    • Amplified (Marshal)
    • Enelysion (Executor)
    • Nefarious (Executor)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Factions I've been in (in order) on my cleric/veno. b:cute
    1. UV - Had nice people, but always in Vent so I didn't really talk to them much. First faction introduced to me by a close friend of mine when I first started playing.
    2. Dreaming - I liked it a lot but soon fell apart because of people levelling too fast and people leaving (I think).
    3. LIONSOUL - Was nice when Knightmare and Knightingale were looking after this faction but slowly died when they left.
    4. Inspiring - A dead faction I kept my alts in during my hiatus.
    5. "Oz" - Had really nice people but very inactive recently.
    6. Siege - Skybelle's current faction. The members actually talk here as opposed to people only talking when they need help.
    7. KnightRlm - Cocobelle's current faction. Very active and a nice (and growing) faction. Love the people here and it's very welcoming.

That's it. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Axiom (40-85) - First small faction with a small group of people
    Recluse (85-92) - Met some awesome people here ^_^
    Regicide (92-101) - Most of Recluse went to Regicide to help with TW against Nef
    Vindicate (101)
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Tigerlily.

Now Im in Negans with my soulmate, where I'm staying, forever.
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Since im too lazy and typing from mobile ill say faction and leader in random order..... LastStand(BuriedBladeX) Dreaming(Hao_Vo_Tu) 'Rebirth'(idk) Balance(Jiblet) Regicde(TheDan) and my current faction which im very proud to be a member of..Legendary(Skuttlebut)
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wolves - Got invited at lvl 13 I think, faction leader shortly after passed lead to someone else. He lead for a while, had to go inactive for his career, passed me lead. I lead it for the longest time, but we never really recovered from too many leader changes and some day I asked my last actives if they want to merge with another faction one of my alts been in for ages.

Coexist - Been in for about a year I think, never counted. Great family faction for lower levels, but also very emotional. Best to describe it, its like a big pot, many different personalities. Most pleasant but some really annoying. In the end, many reasons lead to me no longer being part of this faction, but its still got a place in my heart. Im just glad I still got my friends there, but I doubt I would ever go back. As much as I miss it, as much I hated it for the drama queens.

KnightRlm - My current faction on my veno. Very active and helpful, also offers lots of content for 100+. Happily making a new start :)
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]