Legendary - Lvl 100 - Present.
  • Kyliina - Sanctuary
    Kyliina - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Err wow 1rst guild.....
    Lv 1-30 factionless..>.<''hated random invites..:o
    Lv 30-60 in Recluse only cuz friend was da leader...n.n..:D
    Lv 60-80 in da hawt1ones or da naughty1nes i dont rem...>.<!(i met xTakhisis..<3)
    Lvl 80-100 in Amplified Love them n was pretty fun ..:3 Had to leave cuz of irl drama..>_>
    Lv101 -Factionless n Inactive..xD
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Old Cleric main - Old School Legendary until lvl 82. Still fondly remember destroying Shockwave people left and right in the TWs. Fry bishes, fry!!

Seppuku/Luminance/HaraKIRI and every other dang faction that kept getting made by Sinanju and Linesky after Seppuku died.

Old cleric main - back to Legendary again after Milari asked me to join again. Ended up leaving due to various issues (heavy lag, moving time zones with different weekend prevented all TW, being asked to make TW strategies for TWs I wasn't even able to be in to form good strategies, new main, etc.)

BM Main 1 - 90 Self made guild

90-100 that one guild whose name I can't remember, but I still know the name of the people in it.

100 - 101 Back to the guild 'o one.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Factions least important to me (couple of weeks in), no offense to those factions just wasn't for me. NADS, Regicide, SexyBoots, Oz and _Rebirth_

1) Emberlite (First true faction where I felt at home and meet some GREAT people who do not play anymore lvl 1-50ish)

2) Steel (First Dominate faction, where I learn how fun TW can really be in my 60's)

3) Apocalyps (Vikaila x) )

4) Keepers (Had some good times and NOT so good times for those in it know what I'm talking about 80ish to 90ish)

5) Eminence (Meet a lot of Great people, really good friend and learned Tones about TW and gained Tones of TW exp, but yeah.......those in it knows what happen 70ish - 90ish

6) Enelysion (Was squeezed in between meh Eminence and Keepers days, Once again Vikaila x), was some fun times while in this faction 80ish - 90ish

6) Legendary (90ish to 101 +, my current home and probably my final faction, gave me a chance when some other tw faction didn't due to some RL stuff but in the end Legendary took a gamble and will get the most from it.)
  • Stepomax - Sanctuary
    Stepomax - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wow umm EPIC since pretty much day one was there till 92 loved that guild very much alot of fond memories alot of great times
    im now in Nefarious and really enjoying being active and getting back into the game more and more great faction great people cant really say much more lol
    Take a look to the sky just before you die!! Its the last time you will!!b:angry
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wow umm EPIC since pretty much day one was there till 92 loved that guild very much alot of fond memories alot of great times
    im now in Nefarious and really enjoying being active and getting back into the game more and more great faction great people cant really say much more lol

Good luck catching up lol. I don't think it can be done unless you spend money or have lots of help xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    1. Fatal 40-77 (This faction died when all their higher level people went to NWO O.O)
    2. Nefarious 77-102 (Where I learned most about TW)
    3. Skittles 102 (My Wife's faction)
    4. Legendary 102 (Hamsup?) :P
  • _Ptah - Sanctuary
    _Ptah - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    1- NWO ( Invited during my fb19 by Vert )

2- Rebirthx ( Invited at Lv 60+ by Momo cos Nadis ask me to >3 )

3- Nefarious ( Invited at Lv 74 by Sasa stay there for 2 years)

4- Vindicate ( Invited at Lv 101 by rowani since By_uL had dced >33 )